Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 06:16 AM
Picture sizes
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:52 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:30 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:52 AM
Our Little Warriors:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 11th, 2018, 04:54 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Eclipse watched Lakeripple leave, her tail tip twitching. "Well, sorry." She hissed at Heartwhisker, her ears flattening. She watched the molly stalk away. "You know, he doesn't love you!" She called after her. The fact of the former clan-cat having a crush on her slightly older brother was mostly just a guess, but it seemed to be some true.

Moon glanced at Eclipse, rather disgruntled at her attitude. "Should we do something about Eclipse?" She muttered to Navy, throwing a weak glare in her black-pelted daughter. She sighed softly.

A few moments later, the egyptain mau mix stood up, her yellow and green eyes narrowed slightly, glancing down at the former apprentice. She shrugged at the question. She had to admit, be it reluctantly, that she did kind of want Parsleypaw to come along. "I mean, if you want to. Though I don't exactly know where I'm going."

Heartwhisker stopped as Eclipse began to speak to her. The ginger she-cat bristled and turned back towards Eclipse. The molly hopped back over to the she-cat. She bared her teeth and puffed out her chest, attempting to be threatening, "Y-You can't be sure of that!" she spat, and if he doesn't now, then maybe I can get him to. she thought to herself.

Navy looked at Moon, his blue eyes dull with age, "Leave her be. She's her own cat now. But if things get out of hand, then we'll butt in." spoke the dark blue-grey Tom.

Parsleypaw smiled at Eclipse, "Isn't that the joy of not being part of a clan? You never know where you're gonna end up! I don't know about you, but it sounds pretty exciting to me!" the grey and white apprentice's amber eyes glowed.
Old February 11th, 2018, 04:57 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Leapkit stretched her forelegs, digging her claws into the soft moss padding of the nursery floor. She yawned and shook her head. I'm tired of being in the nursery, she groaned to herself. I can't wait another few months to leave this place. She spotted Nimblewhisker outside of the nursery and her tail perked up. "Nimblewhisker!" she yelped, skidding outside of the nursery. "Can you play with me?"
@Opal
"Of course, I can." Nimblewhisker purred, happy to finally have something to do other than hunt or patrol, "What game do have in mind?"

@Leaf_tail
Old February 11th, 2018, 05:11 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

Ploverpelt listened to her friend. She nodded, eyes flickering with saddness. "I understand." She mewed softly. It shouldn't matter what gender a cat identified with or whether or not a she-cat likes a tom. Everyone should just get along. The tip of her tail twitched, remembering all of the cats who had whispered about them behind their backs.

She beamed at her friend. She had succeeded in her goal. Nimblewhisker was no longer so upset that he was breaking down. Ploverpelt knew neither one of them would feel whole until every cat loved them equally, but they could at least feel as close to whole as possible. Ploverpelt was surprised when she felt Nimblewhisker's rough tongue being drawn across her cheek. She stood, purring, and shook out her fluffy golden coat. "Well, what kind of friend would I be if I weren't kind and supportive?" She flicked her ears happily. "Come on, Nimblewhisker, let's go catch some prey!"
"Yea let's go!" Nimblewhisker cooed, pleased to be finally out of that melancholy mood that had silently plagued him and back to his bubbly demeanor. Not to say that their talk had fixed everything but, it had made him feel more calm and collective then he had been in a while.

Old February 11th, 2018, 05:27 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Of course, I can." Nimblewhisker purred, happy to finally have something to do other than hunt or patrol, "What game do have in mind?"

@Leaf_tail
Leapkit stopped in surprise. She didn't actually think he'd agree, and didn't plan ahead for a game.
"I know!" she chirped. "You're a ThunderClan warrior!" She hissed and raised her hackles in a mock-fight position.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old February 11th, 2018, 05:30 PM

My Mood: Amused

Russelfur politely listened to Obsidiansky's answer, that they were headed for a border. He then nodded quite pleasantly in response, with a little "ah" of acknowledgement, further ensuring that he understood. But his mind immediately went to another question that he tried not to ask, but for the sake of learning, added, "...Who's border?"

While the thick-shouldered tom awaited a response, he was brought to a sudden halt of surprise when the frisky little tortie zoomed right past his paws. Then back again, and again, and again. Slowly, Russelfur continued to walk again, and as a result, the energy-blind Jitterpaw crashed headfirst into Russel's heavy forearm. The chartreaux didn't budge. Yet, ever so politely in tone, looked down at her dizzy expression and asked, "Do you not feel tired yet? You're making me exhausted just watching you."

"Nope!"
Jitterpaw, panting heavily, tripped and wobbled over her own legs a few moments before regaining her bounds and started up again, this time trotting up to Infernosky's side, bi-colored optics dilated slightly and obviously a little out of it as far as being hyper.

"Where are we going? When are we gonna get there? Are we gonna do some fighting? Can I start first? What's that way? Can I---"

"Jitterpaw!"
Infernosky cut her off loud and firm, glaring down at her with an icy hazel green glare, "Calm down. Why don't you reserve your energy for training? You don't want to be exhausted by the time we get there." Her tone was not one of unleashed anger and frustration, but constructive, stern, criticism. Jitterpaw stopped, took a deep breath, and stopped her wild grinning. She slowed her pace and flanked Russelfur, who patted her on the head reassuringly before continuing their trek into the territory.

"I apologize," Infernosky turned with a slightly apologetic look to Obsidiansky, "Jitterpaw has a lot to learn about warrior etiquette."
After things were a little calmer, and Obsidiansky emerged from the silence to ask the former deputy about her past Windclan life, she took a few moments to think back on some of those memories before she responded. As of recently, she had only taken the time to remember the hardships, including the news of Dapplestar's disappearance. But, as she focused more on the black tom's question---what was being deputy like? What was Dapplestar like? Minus all the pain they endured together. What about the good times? She decided to answer with those memories; the memories of what Windclan was at it's best, and at it's most peaceful and thriving times.

"Well...being deputy was not any different in task or experience than the deputy we have now---Onyxwhisper, yes? On the plain, uneventful days of Windclan, I mainly organized patrols, checked in on the elders, instructed some apprentices...you know. But Dapplestar," Infernosky's expression changed when she transitioned into talking about Windclan's former leader, "Well, she was everything a leader could be, and perhaps more than I could have done. She...unified us as a clan. She gave us her everything, she knew almost everyone quite well, and she even made room for love, and kits, on top of it all. When Windclan came upon hard times...almost when it seemed impossible to have hope...she was strong." As she said this, images of Dapplestar's caged, brusied and bloodied body flashed in her mind during the time of Eternalstar. Infernosky could never forget the way she looked at her through those cage bars...the strength she still had, the determination and courage she had, even when she could barely breathe or stand. And the faith she had in Infernosky, that she would take care of Windclan.

The former deputy fell silent a few moments. In efforts to dwell more on the simpler times of being deputy, she continued, "Perhaps some of my most favored times with Dapplestar was when we would go out on small hunting trips, and she would ask me for advice on clan matters, whether it was the progress of an apprentice, or an opinion on some loners, or larger matters like feuds with other clans. We fought quite well together." She paused a few moments, deep in thought. Then she added, "That time...that was when I felt like I really knew my place. I felt like...like I was built just to be Dapplestar's deputy. And suddenly it all was ripped away..."

At this thought, Infernosky suddenly realized; if she hadn't been taken away by Hickory and his band of rogues, could she be leader right now? Dapplestar went missing...Infernosky would have to then step up and take her place. She didn't know how to react to such a thought. Was it an accident? Did Starclan intentionally take her away? Did she even believe in Starclan? During her time as deputy, she didn't believe in the clan's starry ancestors. Was that why she couldn't be leader? Suddenly, loads of questions seemed to pummel her mind, and she felt herself go very quiet, her expression returning to it's unfriendly, stone-like gaze, staring intensely at the path before her.
@Lonestar23

Last edited by InfernoFlicker; February 11th, 2018 at 05:32 PM.
Old February 11th, 2018, 05:40 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Yea let's go!" Nimblewhisker cooed, pleased to be finally out of that melancholy mood that had silently plagued him and back to his bubbly demeanor. Not to say that their talk had fixed everything but, it had made him feel more calm and collective then he had been in a while.

Ploverpelt smiled. There was the Nimblewhisker she was used to. It was just so hard on both of them, being misfits. No, not misfits, but misunderstood. There was nothing wrong with either of them, but the Clan didn't understand that. The golden molly wondered if the Clan would ever understand that. She fluffed up her coat and pressed against Nimblewhisker's shoulder, walking with her friend out of camp.

"I bet you'll catch more than I will!" She laughed. She knew it would be true. Her soft golden pelt made it very difficult to blend in on the snowy landscape. Still, she'd try. Not for herself, but for Nimblewhisker. Nimblewhisker needed her more than she needed herself.

(Should we move to territory?)

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old February 11th, 2018, 06:08 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

Ploverpelt smiled. There was the Nimblewhisker she was used to. It was just so hard on both of them, being misfits. No, not misfits, but misunderstood. There was nothing wrong with either of them, but the Clan didn't understand that. The golden molly wondered if the Clan would ever understand that. She fluffed up her coat and pressed against Nimblewhisker's shoulder, walking with her friend out of camp.

"I bet you'll catch more than I will!" She laughed. She knew it would be true. Her soft golden pelt made it very difficult to blend in on the snowy landscape. Still, she'd try. Not for herself, but for Nimblewhisker. Nimblewhisker needed her more than she needed herself.

(Should we move to territory?)
(Yes, we probably should.)
Old February 11th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Ploverpelt padded out of camp, pressed against Nimblewhisker. The she-cat's fur remained fluffed against the brisk leaf-bare wind. She missed leaf-fall. Leaf-fall had been so much better. She turned her head, green gaze peering at her friend. "Do you want to hunt together or apart?" She asked polietly. She hoped Nimblewhisker had a preference, because she did not and she was indecicive.

@Opal

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old February 11th, 2018, 06:30 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

"I was looking for my dad." She answered. Oriolekit figured there was no point in lying to the medicine cat, he would probably find out and she would end up in a situation much like the one that they had meet in. Which had not ended very well. She had went out into the territory, and he had caught her and punished her by making her get mousebile which was probably better than whatever Blazingstar had in store but still annoying. Then she had gone into his den to get revenge, and messed up his herb store, but she had cleaned up afterwards, so that was something she would never do again.
Surgestorm nodded. "Was he in the battle?" He asked, not really knowing the situation with her family. Sure, he was the medicine cat and should know these things, but he couldn't know everything about everyone. The tom tried to remember if anyone similar looking to the kitten had been injured today, thinking that maybe they looked similar enough that he could guess their relation to each other. The tom wandered back to his herbs as he talked, reorganizing the herb piles that he had messed up slightly while treating Leafshadow.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old February 11th, 2018, 07:10 PM

My Mood: Relaxed

Silent steps fell as the tall warrior approached the outside of the nursery. His initial intentions were to visit Petalsnout, but familiar faces stopped the tom in his tracks. Siltstrider settled down a few feet away from Nimblewhisker and Leapkit, his plumed tail coiling around his paws for warmth.

"I'll play medic." Silt smiled at the pair, his large teal eyes narrowing. It was nice to see his young in good spirits and health.

(How you two don't mind me joining in ^^ @Leaf_tail @Opal)