Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Pixel Icon Shop✩
Last post by ellie
Today 11:00 AM
Travel, She Wrote (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 10:39 AM
[redshift character bios]
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 10:27 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 10:23 AM
WindClan Outsider Joining
by Ian
Today 10:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 12th, 2018, 12:55 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Dovecoo smiled at Honeythistle as he spoke. Whether smoking was an appropriate reaction or not, it was her usual expression. Unless, something bad happened or she was having a mood swing, of course. “I think it’s good.” She assured him, knowing that most cats were very happy when they got this news. She didn’t really feel all that much. Dovecoo was excited and happy too but she also didn’t really know everything that came with the little surprise and was unable to feel any big emotions, as she called them, about it. “Well, I was feeling kind of odd...tired, hungry, etc. and I’m sure you’ve noticed that I’m gaining a bit of weight?” She gestured to her growing stomach. “So I went to visit the medicine den, just in case...You know that thing you said we were going to wait for because you already had some? Yeah...I don’t think we can wait much longer. It’s kind of happening...” Dovecoo was not the most mature of cats and didn’t know a better way to phrase it, despite the multitude of better ways to phrase it.
As long as it was something good and not bad, Honeythistle thought. By the way Dovecoo smiled, then it must be good. It was reassuring which kept the silver tom cool and collected. Honeythistle laid comfortably across from her, nodding towards the she cat to continue what she wanted to tell him. When she spoke, Honeythistle’s ears twitched and his expression morphed into something of disorientation. He tilted it slowly, squinting his eyes in the process. “Yeah, I noticed...” his voice trailed off as he looked suspiciously at her stomach. The sudden weight gain. Truthfully, Honeythistle thought it was some type of unfulfilled desire because she missed her warrior duties. To him, he thought she was eating her depression away because her living days would be spend around countless of kits and other queens. Yet, it was lizardbrained to believe such because his Dove looked happy with him, so the thought was brush aside. Honeythistle immediately sat up, blinking a confusing gaze, “...What?” He uttered. It was like the she cat was running circles in his head because he didn’t like to read between the lines. “What — what are you talking about?” Honeythistle asked, not recalling the last couple days. “We were going to wait for something?” He iterated. “Wait for what? What did I already have some of?” Now the questions were flooding out. And, what did the medicine den have to do with any - that was the moment where silence blocked out every sound of felines and nature. His eyes had bucked with an unreadable expression. He wondered if his inference was right, but he wanted Dovecoo to say the words to prove his suspicions. The weight gain, being sluggish, tired...
Old February 12th, 2018, 01:46 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
As annoying as Halfgaze found her apprentice's aversion to battle training, the deputy simply couldn't be mad at her. Something about Dandelionpaw made the tough, stoic she-cat's heart melt. All she wanted to do was protect the younger feline, but Halfgaze was very well aware of the dangers of battle. Dandelionpaw couldn't count on Halfgaze being there to protect her. Battle was a whirlwind or chaos. Each new opponent appeared as if they'd risen from the ground and someone always seemed to be in danger. Now that Halfgaze was the deputy, and eventually would be the leader, she couldn't just focus on Dandelionpaw in battle. She had to worry about the whole clan! All warriors worried about their clanmates, but they weren't responsible for any deaths. Halfgaze was responsible for the death of any warrior or apprentice and had to be free to rescue anyone who needed it. Therefore, Dandelionpaw had to be battle-ready. She had to be able to take care of herself. Pushing those worrying thoughts aside, Halfgaze focused her mismatched eyes once more on Dandelionpaw. The sneaking fear that the apprentice would never be prepared enough for battle crept into her mind and she had to shake herself to refocus. As Dandelionpaw started to question Halfgaze's situation, the deputy gave her the usual stern look. She didn't want to argue the details, she wanted to make sure that her apprentice could perform basic battle moves. Finally, Dandelionpaw did it and Halfgaze was pleasantly surprised. She hadn't expected Dandelionpaw to fail, per say. But she also hadn't expected her to do as well as she had. "Good job, Dandelionpaw!" Halfgaze praised in a genuinely happy voice, "now, what do you do if the cat is smaller, more around your own size?"
The dangers of battle never worried Dandelionpaw. If there was a battle, all she needed to do was stick to the wildflowers patch and stay hidden. Personally, only the largest cats should had been sent to battle. Small cats like her, conserved to be feather weight, should be spared to hide, so they could live. Dandelionpaw never been in a battle. With the recent Thunderclan and Windclan battle with Shadowclan aiding Windclan, she stayed behind, which had been luck because Goldenstar didn’t want any apprentices trailing into battle. After she proceeded with the said battle move, Dandelionpaw was quite out of breath. Yet, she felt a sudden joy of pleasure erupt through her being from the tip of her ears to the tip of her tail. “Really? Wow!” She bounced. “I was pretty sure I would have to do that move over, haha. But did you see that! I was totally high in the air and pounced on that cat’s back like a professional!” She exclaimed, a little too giddy. It was no time for play, and since she had done good, it was time to move on to the next phase. Dandelionpaw couldn’t let that moment bypass though because it made her happy to receive praise. So, whenever she received a good report, then she boasted around like the happy-go-lucky Molly she was. Dandelionpaw’s eyes glittered with happiness and mild anxiousness upon Halfgaze’s next words. Dandelionpaw’s expression became a thoughtful one where she usually squinted her eyes and her small pink nose would wiggle like that of a bunny’s. “Smaller cat? If it’s about my size, wouldn’t I be able to just clash with it?” She questioned. Then shook her head quickly. “Wait! I think I’ll be able to unbalance the cat?” She asked, again.
Old February 12th, 2018, 03:49 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Cedarpaw’s reassurance surprised the apprentice, and she gave him a strange look. ”...thank you. I suppose your size gives you an advantage as well - even if nothing more than intimidation.” Ashpaw wasn’t good at throwing out compliments. She wasn’t good at manipulating through flattery, she was much better at getting into someone’s head. During the Evil Era, she had tried her best to psych out her opponents by getting into their heads, making them doubt their side, and she was already missing those days. The days when Blazingnight had ruled over them, strong and powerful and ready to fight back against the cats who did not belong here. The only problem had been Ashpaw’s heritage - being a shameful half-Clan cat, she had had to keep her secret very close to her, just in case someone were to use it against her.

But who would dare to reveal that, to turn against her? No one had ever betrayed Ashpaw’s trust, because she was careful who she trusted - with her secrets, with duties, with her beliefs. The two cats that she trusted at the moment were her mentor and Cedarpaw. And even then, she would not trust them with… absolutely everything. It was dangerous to have someone know too much about you. Nobody knew her full backstory, nobody knew when she saw her father, nobody knew about the guilty trips her parents had, when they would spend the night together in tunnels… sometimes for days at a time. Ashpaw had met her father’s cover mate. She was in love with him, the apprentice was sure of it.

But then again, her father was more… likeable then her mother. Her mother had a certain darkness, just like Ashpaw herself, and it was a surprise that she had ever fallen for the more lighthearted, skittish tom. Then again, they’d both been young, stupid, and hopeful. StarClan forbid I should ever be that way. A small smile spread across her maw at Cedarpaw’s growled words. Clearly he felt that they needed some sort of a change as well. Ashpaw loved ShadowClan, she was loyal to her Clan, but if Goldenstar and Halfgaze didn’t toughen up some… there were going to be problems. Big problems. The other Clans simply couldn’t respect them while they were weak! It was impossible! The tom’s next words surprised Ashpaw (not for the first time that day) and, once again, she gave him an odd look. Mainly because it was unexpected… for her.

”Well, alright. That would be… satisfactory.” “Nice” or “good” just didn’t seem like they were going to cut it. So Ashpaw had chosen another word… one that seemed to fit the situation, and their friendship, absolutely perfectly. Satisfactory. A word that Ashpaw now couldn’t get out of her head.

@Owl @Boba Fett

Cedarpaw felt a chill run through him as Ashpaw attempted to compliment him or flatter him. It was not like Ashpaw whatsoever to do so. He felt a hint of amusement, the she-cat often stepped out of her comfort zone when around him or at least he thought. At her remark, however, to not make it seem like a big deal, he simply shrugged his large shoulders. He knew very well he was intimidating, sometimes clan mates would look at him with hesitant eyes. Rarely approached, Cedarpaw felt a swell of confidence with those looks.

His stomach continued to growl even after Ashpaw had agreed with going to eat with him. He was simply to focused on feeding his hungry stomach, that the awkward words coming from Ashpaw, saying it was satisfactory to share a meal, didn't faze him. His ears twitched at the hustle and bustle coming from his clan mates. He could feel the vibrations beneath his paws from cats walking to and fro, running across the clearing, and even playing with one another. Getting to his paws, the smokey gray tom began his stride towards the fresh-kill pile. He spotted movement from the apprentice's den and spotted Lynxpaw just emerging from it. Lazy...How could she possibly just now be getting up?! A growl bubbled in his throat but he suppressed it. Some felines just were not as dedicated to training as Ashpaw and himself. Cedarpaw also recalled Lynxpaw entering the apprentice's den late the night before and could smell freshly killed prey on her pelt making him hungry in the middle of the night. He flicked his tail tip back and forth. She grabbed a shrew and sat down to eat.

Maybe...just maybe me and Ashpaw should try to become a bit more friendly. Get others on our side about ShadowClan's so called leadership... the thought popped into Cedarpaw's head and thinking back to the conversation between him and Ashpaw, he figured the best way is to change one cat at a time. He gave Ashpaw a meaningful glance before he flicked his tail in greeting towards Lynxpaw. "Good morning...or should I say Good afternoon?" He gave the stubbed tailed apprentice a small grin, one he rarely gave to anyone. Before Ashpaw could protest, he quickly grabbed up a fat juicy rat and settled his large frame a tail-length away from Lynxpaw before giving Ashpaw an expectant look, hoping she understood what he was doing.

@Boba Fett @Lonestar23

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 12th, 2018 at 03:50 PM.
Old February 12th, 2018, 03:50 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Halfhearts ears flicked as She listened to Nightshadow speak she looked down with a flick of her tail it's one of many ways to describe insanity . For some insanity can be loneliness , depression or anything else . she huffed now looking over her shoulder at Nightshadow she felt a bit of sympathy for her but that quickly washed away . She smirked " I see. Sleepy Aren't you Kitty? " she meowed and said the same ' nickname' that Nightshadow used she felt proud of herself for some reason . She chuckled and stood up to her paws stretching out her legs and shook her fur when she finished she flicked her tail and smirked yet again " you know your not that bad when your not annoying kitty " she said and started walking to the den entrance again feeling proud of herself she couldn't help but giggle .
Nightshadow growled and said, "Okay, Dear. You can call me 'kitty' all you want, but it doesn't mean it makes you any less of one." She rolled her eyes and stood up saying, "Well, I'd say you're pretty bad whether you're annoying or not. So you probably shouldn't be saying that to me unless you accept that that's also you, Darling." She smirked and followed Halfheart, sitting down in front of her. "I'm just like insanity, you can't escape me. I will find you no matter where you hide or what you have to protect you. And I will follow you until I finish what I started," Nightshadow whispered, smiling and staring at Halfheart expectantly. She had no idea how the other cat would respond, but she hoped it would be good. She sneezed, not bothering to turn her head away from Halfheart and with that, began her quest of making Halfheart snap once more.
Old February 12th, 2018, 04:07 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

Cedarpaw felt a chill run through him as Ashpaw attempted to compliment him or flatter him. It was not like Ashpaw whatsoever to do so. He felt a hint of amusement, the she-cat often stepped out of her comfort zone when around him or at least he thought. At her remark, however, to not make it seem like a big deal, he simply shrugged his large shoulders. He knew very well he was intimidating, sometimes clan mates would look at him with hesitant eyes. Rarely approached, Cedarpaw felt a swell of confidence with those looks.

His stomach continued to growl even after Ashpaw had agreed with going to eat with him. He was simply to focused on feeding his hungry stomach, that the awkward words coming from Ashpaw, saying it was satisfactory to share a meal, didn't faze him. His ears twitched at the hustle and bustle coming from his clan mates. He could feel the vibrations beneath his paws from cats walking to and fro, running across the clearing, and even playing with one another. Getting to his paws, the smokey gray tom began his stride towards the fresh-kill pile. He spotted movement from the apprentice's den and spotted Lynxpaw just emerging from it. Lazy...How could she possibly just now be getting up?! A growl bubbled in his throat but he suppressed it. Some felines just were not as dedicated to training as Ashpaw and himself. Cedarpaw also recalled Lynxpaw entering the apprentice's den late the night before and could smell freshly killed prey on her pelt making him hungry in the middle of the night. He flicked his tail tip back and forth. She grabbed a shrew and sat down to eat.

Maybe...just maybe me and Ashpaw should try to become a bit more friendly. Get others on our side about ShadowClan's so called leadership... the thought popped into Cedarpaw's head and thinking back to the conversation between him and Ashpaw, he figured the best way is to change one cat at a time. He gave Ashpaw a meaningful glance before he flicked his tail in greeting towards Lynxpaw. "Good morning...or should I say Good afternoon?" He gave the stubbed tailed apprentice a small grin, one he rarely gave to anyone. Before Ashpaw could protest, he quickly grabbed up a fat juicy rat and settled his large frame a tail-length away from Lynxpaw before giving Ashpaw an expectant look, hoping she understood what he was doing.

@Boba Fett @Lonestar23
@Lonestar23

Lynxpaw looked up as a cat approached. It was Cedarpaw, the bulky tom that hardly anybody dared to talk to. And he usually seemed to like it that way, or that's what it looked like, as he never really went up to talk to cats. So she was surprised to see him coming to talk to her. Her, of all cats, the stub tail.

As he greeted her and then settled down, she swallowed another bite of shrew,"Ummm... Hi," she replied, still startled. She averted her gaze and bit into the shrew once again.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 12th, 2018, 04:08 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Nightshadow growled and said, "Okay, Dear. You can call me 'kitty' all you want, but it doesn't mean it makes you any less of one." She rolled her eyes and stood up saying, "Well, I'd say you're pretty bad whether you're annoying or not. So you probably shouldn't be saying that to me unless you accept that that's also you, Darling." She smirked and followed Halfheart, sitting down in front of her. "I'm just like insanity, you can't escape me. I will find you no matter where you hide or what you have to protect you. And I will follow you until I finish what I started," Nightshadow whispered, smiling and staring at Halfheart expectantly. She had no idea how the other cat would respond, but she hoped it would be good. She sneezed, not bothering to turn her head away from Halfheart and with that, began her quest of making Halfheart snap once more.
Halfheart snorted with an eye roll as well hearing nightshadows first sentence she grumbled as she continued walking to the den entrance I'm not annoying how could I possibly be annoying when all I do is keep to myself ??? ...why am I bad?how am I bad? she stoped once Nightshadow sat in front of her and her ears pointed towards her she backed up an inch and huffed baring her teeth slightly " well you are only one form of insanity kitty insanity comes in many forms just like there are many ways to bring death. And I don't have much to protect me any ways cause like you said before I only have half the love as others right? Half a heart . Which means I don't have any one who might love me back . Other then my parents may be . So let the games begin shall they? " she meowed her tone was a bit darker she was determined to not let Nightshadow win even though she did feel a bit of annoyance at the moment .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 12th, 2018 at 04:10 PM.
Old February 12th, 2018, 04:20 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Halfheart snorted with an eye roll as well hearing nightshadows first sentence she grumbled as she continued walking to the den entrance I'm not annoying how could I possibly be annoying when all I do is keep to myself ??? ...why am I bad?how am I bad? she stoped once Nightshadow sat in front of her and her ears pointed towards her she backed up an inch and huffed baring her teeth slightly " well you are only one form of insanity kitty insanity comes in many forms just like there are many ways to bring death. And I don't have much to protect me any ways cause like you said before I only have half the love as others right? Half a heart . Which means I don't have any one who might love me back . Other then my parents may be . So let the games begin shall they? " she meowed her tone was a bit darker she was determined to not let Nightshadow win even though she did feel a bit of annoyance at the moment .
"Hm. Yes, Dear, you are quite right that life is a game. Some lose, some win, and I'm not going to be at the losing side," Nightshadow responded. She glared at Halfheart before saying, "No one loves you? How sad, because I'm pretty sure most of the cats in this room feel like that at one point, and I think that you shouldn't try to get sympathy. I mean, do I look like one to give sympathy?" She bristled, "No, I don't, I can answer. And love doesn't protect against insanity, Hon. Love creates insanity, and insanity creates love. You, my Dear, are in a catch-22 of sorts. You can't be loved because you aren't loved. It's a matter decided from birth." She looked down and mumbled, "as it was for me, and as it is for everyone. So get used to it, Sugar."
Old February 12th, 2018, 04:35 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
"Hm. Yes, Dear, you are quite right that life is a game. Some lose, some win, and I'm not going to be at the losing side," Nightshadow responded. She glared at Halfheart before saying, "No one loves you? How sad, because I'm pretty sure most of the cats in this room feel like that at one point, and I think that you shouldn't try to get sympathy. I mean, do I look like one to give sympathy?" She bristled, "No, I don't, I can answer. And love doesn't protect against insanity, Hon. Love creates insanity, and insanity creates love. You, my Dear, are in a catch-22 of sorts. You can't be loved because you aren't loved. It's a matter decided from birth." She looked down and mumbled, "as it was for me, and as it is for everyone. So get used to it, Sugar."
Halfheart narrowed her eyes with a flick of her left ear followed by a huff she struggled to keep her claws sheathed since she knew just attacking wouldn't be the best thing or the smartest thing to do at this point .
" I was saying it as a fact not to gain sympathy . But I don't wish to be on the loosing side either " she meowed raising her head a bit eyes still narrowed and she flicked her tail she started to moved past Nightshadow and flicked her tail again in the she cats face she was close to the exit .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 12th, 2018 at 04:36 PM.
Old February 12th, 2018, 05:28 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

As long as it was something good and not bad, Honeythistle thought. By the way Dovecoo smiled, then it must be good. It was reassuring which kept the silver tom cool and collected. Honeythistle laid comfortably across from her, nodding towards the she cat to continue what she wanted to tell him. When she spoke, Honeythistle’s ears twitched and his expression morphed into something of disorientation. He tilted it slowly, squinting his eyes in the process. “Yeah, I noticed...” his voice trailed off as he looked suspiciously at her stomach. The sudden weight gain. Truthfully, Honeythistle thought it was some type of unfulfilled desire because she missed her warrior duties. To him, he thought she was eating her depression away because her living days would be spend around countless of kits and other queens. Yet, it was lizardbrained to believe such because his Dove looked happy with him, so the thought was brush aside. Honeythistle immediately sat up, blinking a confusing gaze, “...What?” He uttered. It was like the she cat was running circles in his head because he didn’t like to read between the lines. “What — what are you talking about?” Honeythistle asked, not recalling the last couple days. “We were going to wait for something?” He iterated. “Wait for what? What did I already have some of?” Now the questions were flooding out. And, what did the medicine den have to do with any - that was the moment where silence blocked out every sound of felines and nature. His eyes had bucked with an unreadable expression. He wondered if his inference was right, but he wanted Dovecoo to say the words to prove his suspicions. The weight gain, being sluggish, tired...
Dovecoo gave a little nod to Honeythistle’s affirmative response, not noticing the suspicious tone. He must not have understood her discreet way of telling him because he looked very confused. The silver tom began to spew questions and Dovecoo blinked rapidly as she tried to sort them all out. Dovecoo decided to answer his last question and meowed, “Kits, Honey. You already have kits...But you’re going to have more. We’re having more.” Dovecoo gave Honeythistle an innocent smile.
Old February 12th, 2018, 06:00 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The dangers of battle never worried Dandelionpaw. If there was a battle, all she needed to do was stick to the wildflowers patch and stay hidden. Personally, only the largest cats should had been sent to battle. Small cats like her, conserved to be feather weight, should be spared to hide, so they could live. Dandelionpaw never been in a battle. With the recent Thunderclan and Windclan battle with Shadowclan aiding Windclan, she stayed behind, which had been luck because Goldenstar didn’t want any apprentices trailing into battle. After she proceeded with the said battle move, Dandelionpaw was quite out of breath. Yet, she felt a sudden joy of pleasure erupt through her being from the tip of her ears to the tip of her tail. “Really? Wow!” She bounced. “I was pretty sure I would have to do that move over, haha. But did you see that! I was totally high in the air and pounced on that cat’s back like a professional!” She exclaimed, a little too giddy. It was no time for play, and since she had done good, it was time to move on to the next phase. Dandelionpaw couldn’t let that moment bypass though because it made her happy to receive praise. So, whenever she received a good report, then she boasted around like the happy-go-lucky Molly she was. Dandelionpaw’s eyes glittered with happiness and mild anxiousness upon Halfgaze’s next words. Dandelionpaw’s expression became a thoughtful one where she usually squinted her eyes and her small pink nose would wiggle like that of a bunny’s. “Smaller cat? If it’s about my size, wouldn’t I be able to just clash with it?” She questioned. Then shook her head quickly. “Wait! I think I’ll be able to unbalance the cat?” She asked, again.
Halfgaze raised a ‘brow’ at Dandelionpaw’s antics, tapping her foot quietly against the ground as she waited for her apprentice to calm down. Some celebration was acceptable, but Halfgaze wasn’t one for goofing off after succeeding. She believed that success should be followed by celebration and more practice. However, she let Dandelionpaw have her moment. The deputy waited and watched as Dandelionpaw returned to the lesson and worked through her question. “Both answers are correct. However, fighting straight on is more likely to get you injured. Some prefer to fight that way, others prefer to unbalance and strike. Training is the time when you figure out your preferred method. Now, I’m not exactly your height but I’m not too much taller than you. Fight me as you would another warrior using one of those two tactics, then we will spar again using the second.” Halfgaze squared up and assumed a battle crouch, one that makes her practically immovable. She gave Dandelionpaw a nod to begin and put on an unreadable battle face.