Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:08 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:04 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 12:54 AM

Old February 10th, 2018, 01:17 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue faced the smaller cat with a glimmer of interest in his eyes. "You've got quick eyes, and quick steps. Very good," he meowed. "Now then..." the big tom began to pad in a slow circle around her, the soft tread of his pawsteps echoing in the cave. "Let's see how you do with defense," he meowed coolly, the lowering his body as he prepared to spring. "When you're ready." He waited there like a coiled viper. He knew the sight of him like this would be intimidating. That was the idea. Lynxpaw would need to think quickly under frightening circumstances. He wanted to see how she did with them naturally.
"Uh..thanks?" She mewed, flicking her ear and readying herself for another example attack. The small she-cat watched her mentor circle her, a nervous but excited feeling settling in her stomach. "Defense, got that, I can do that," she rambled, pricking her ears and grinning. She tensed and readied herself to dodge, because that seemed easy enough. Still, it was a bit intimidating. Her mentor was much larger than her, and she wasn't sure if she had a good enough reaction time. She pushed aside her self doubt and puffed out her chest.
Old February 10th, 2018, 04:52 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Hunting for the rest of the day was something Stonegazer would have been all-too-happy to do, which Powdernose should have known. The mere suggestion was enough to make the tom’s hues light up and he glanced at the younger warrior with a flicker of doubt crossing his expression. He knew Powdernose probably wouldn’t be too happy with that, and so, without a word, just shrugged a little. ”Wherever you think would be best.” It was just one day. Stonegazer couldn’t hunt anyways - he couldn’t really do any of the normal duties, except patrol, perhaps… but all the Clans were too busy taking care of their injured to even think of launching an attack right now.

He guessed some other, more healthy warriors were dealing with the patrolling of ThunderClan’s borders, and thankfully - thankfully - so far, there had been no mention of any type of attack. ”We had a lot of losses. The other Clans did as well, at least I think they did… but Snowstar should have had a better strategy planned out. Especially in this case. You have… no idea how hard it is to see clanmates dead or dying.” Powdernose didn’t look like the type of cat to have ever fought in a battle. In a way, Stonegazer envied him. He was living his life choosing to turn a blind eye to the darkness of battle, but he was happy.

He was… adorable, to be perfectly honest, and Stonegazer wished that he was that small and cute. He was battle-scarred, large, and had an energy that drove away most clanmates. Thank goodness this was one who was staying. Stonegazer did not have a need to be liked, but he did want at least a little bit of a bond with at least one clanmate. Just one cat. Was that too much to ask?
he nodded silently. tail sweeping up over his spine, powdernose began to trot away from stonegazer, though he moved slow enough for the wounded tom to keep pace. his ears remained perked, listening intensely for any sign of another feline. moving quietly through the territory, his senses alert, he made his way towards a hollowed tree.

it wasn't exactly hidden, nor was it out in the open, either. powdernose had made sure to cover the opening with multiple stones and other debris he had found, as it was a rather small hole. he looked around once again before he began to clear away the debris, simply setting it aside before signalling for stonegazer to follow him into it. "be careful," the tom whispered.

sliding through the opening, he quickly jumped down into a small hole that had been dug under the trunk. "old fox den." his tail bushed away some leaves and snow that had fallen into the old den and sat down. "it's like a miniature tunnel, i guess. the foxes were driven out before they could get very far in the digging process. at least, that's what i think happened." powdernose chuckled and tilted his head to the side.

"though, i have seen a dead feline. i didn't know them, and i was very young. it's a faint memory, from what i gather. but a dead clanmate i have never seen. i wish for the clans to recover safely and peacefully." he sighed and looked to his paws, shrugging to himself. "but what do i know? i've never seen the horrors of a battle. i've always hidden away in fear while at the camp. i guess i'm just a coward, too afraid to be injured." the tom shook his head and straightened up.

"enough of that nonsense. let's speak of something more lovely. any ideas?" powdernose's eyes brightened up and he immediately began to hop on his paws once again.
Old February 10th, 2018, 06:56 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
"Uh..thanks?" She mewed, flicking her ear and readying herself for another example attack. The small she-cat watched her mentor circle her, a nervous but excited feeling settling in her stomach. "Defense, got that, I can do that," she rambled, pricking her ears and grinning. She tensed and readied herself to dodge, because that seemed easy enough. Still, it was a bit intimidating. Her mentor was much larger than her, and she wasn't sure if she had a good enough reaction time. She pushed aside her self doubt and puffed out her chest.
A sparkly of amusement lit the blue tom's eyes at the sight of his new apprentice's proud and puffed up chest. With claws sheathed he launched himself forward, charging and rearing on his hind legs to stretch to his full height, intending to pin the little shecat when he crashed back down unless she got out of the way in time.

Old February 11th, 2018, 05:12 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
The Turkish Angora's pawsteps were quiet as she crept through the undergrowth. Her icy blue eyes would flicker up and down every few seconds, making sure that she didn't step on a twig and alert her prey. The warrior was focusing intently on the scrawny rabbit that searched for food a few foxlengths in front of her. As soon as she was sure that she could make the jump, she bunched her muscles and leapt forward. Blizzardhail landed right on the small animal and felt it wiggle in alarm beneath her paws. She lowered her head and swiftly killed it with a bite to its neck. Her mouth watered as the scent of rabbit wafted into her nose and mouth. It was tempting not to take a bite out of it right there and then. But of course, the elders and queens needed feeding first so she was going to have to resist. It was a thin piece of prey, but it was the best that Blizzardhail had found all day. She'd already caught two pieces of prey today, a sparrow with barely any meat on it and a small mouse. Leaf-bare made hunting hard. Every animal wanted to hide in their warm burrows and keep themselves cozy.
The she-cat shook her fur and pushed away the thoughts of her small catches. She quickly dug a hole and buried the rabbit. She made sure that the hole was deep and the dirt was packed tightly in. She didn't want a fox to come along and steal her prey while she searched for other animals to catch. Standing up and straightening her posture, she continue forward, her eyes and ears alert and attentive. A rustle in the bushes caught her attention and she suddenly stopped where she was. She parted her jaws and tasted the air. She caught the scent of vole drifting along on the gentle wind. She immediately dropped to a crouch and slunk forward like a snake. She could see the vole now. It was scuffling around and searching for food. When she thought she was close enough, she jumped forward and landed. She looked down, expecting to see the vole thrashing around in an attempt to break free, but rather than a vole, there was just snow. Her expression changed to one of confusion as she sat up. Mouse dung! She thought, as she frowned and starting sulking.

@mompaws
[ ahh, this is late! sorry! ]

Loon-nose bounded through the pale powder, excitably jumping around the snow as if it would disappear in an instant. It wasn't very foreign to him, and he had seen it many times before, but it was just so unique that he couldn't help himself. It was as if the cold substance turned him back to being a kit again, which wasn't the best thing when you had to help feed a clan of hungry felines. The noire tom was not oblivious to his childish mannerisms and somewhat obnoxious paws, in fact he basically willed himself to act in such a way. He lived life whilst he could, knowing that when he grew older he wouldn't have the freedom or the physical capabilities to do what he liked.
The tom continued through the forest, tiptoeing through the snow now. Perhaps, he thought, it would be best to catch something. Patched flank slyly manoeuvring through the dense area, the male had now calmed his kittenish behaviour. With Leafbare slowly leaving the clans, it was expected for the prey to run less scarcely; however, it still proved difficult to catch something worthy enough to bring back to camp. Especially when you weren't particularly prepared for the chase. Loon-nose crouched forwards, hiding himself behind a rock as he took a large inhale of air. A few weak scents came to him, mouse, cat, maybe something else? He couldn't distinguish the last one all too well, but doubted it was anything to worry about. He sat still for another moment, not really knowing what to do. If he couldn't smell anything, then how was he supposed to catch anything? His brows furrowed, and Loon-nose now sat up. His eyes flicked around the area begrudgingly, until they landed on a chestnut creature ahead of him; nibbling on some sort of plant. Although he was normally quite careless when it came to hunting, the black and white male was certainly ready to pounce on the squirrel in front of him. He crept up behind the rock, trying to stay hidden as best as he could. Hind appendages curling up, poised and ready, with his tail loitering just above the powdery substance.
In a mere second, he had his paws outstretched and in a predatory position. His first aim had missed, however the squirrel was too slow in its declination, giving Loon-nose the chance to snag his claws into its body. Just to make sure he had killed the creature, the tom sent a quick bite to its neck; finishing it off. His jaws opened to fit the limp body between them, before his paws once more took off. The scents from earlier had intrigued him, so he decided to follow them. If there was another feline out here then, of course, he would want to find them. Although, judging by his clumsy demeanour, they'd find him first.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old February 11th, 2018, 05:26 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
he nodded silently. tail sweeping up over his spine, powdernose began to trot away from stonegazer, though he moved slow enough for the wounded tom to keep pace. his ears remained perked, listening intensely for any sign of another feline. moving quietly through the territory, his senses alert, he made his way towards a hollowed tree.

it wasn't exactly hidden, nor was it out in the open, either. powdernose had made sure to cover the opening with multiple stones and other debris he had found, as it was a rather small hole. he looked around once again before he began to clear away the debris, simply setting it aside before signalling for stonegazer to follow him into it. "be careful," the tom whispered.

sliding through the opening, he quickly jumped down into a small hole that had been dug under the trunk. "old fox den." his tail bushed away some leaves and snow that had fallen into the old den and sat down. "it's like a miniature tunnel, i guess. the foxes were driven out before they could get very far in the digging process. at least, that's what i think happened." powdernose chuckled and tilted his head to the side.

"though, i have seen a dead feline. i didn't know them, and i was very young. it's a faint memory, from what i gather. but a dead clanmate i have never seen. i wish for the clans to recover safely and peacefully." he sighed and looked to his paws, shrugging to himself. "but what do i know? i've never seen the horrors of a battle. i've always hidden away in fear while at the camp. i guess i'm just a coward, too afraid to be injured." the tom shook his head and straightened up.

"enough of that nonsense. let's speak of something more lovely. any ideas?" powdernose's eyes brightened up and he immediately began to hop on his paws once again.
For Stonegazer, the hole that he was supposed to be getting into was way too small. It was nearly impossible for the tom’s large frame to fit through it, and even when he did get through, it was still a stretch. His eyes darkened as he struggled through it, remaining silent until finally, finally he managed to make it all the way through. And, at that point, he found a spot where he wasn’t really touching Powdernose. The hole was too small for him to get far enough away that he would be away from the younger tom completely, but it was big enough that he wasn’t actually pressed up against the other warrior. That was far too awkward for him. ”Well. We all have our talents… and it would appear finding hidden places is yours.”

That was Stonegazer’s only response to Powdernose’s comment about being a coward - because he didn’t know what else to say. Did he find the other warrior a coward? Yes, perhaps he did, at least a little bit. It was cowardly not to fight in battle. To run and hide in the clearing and let other warriors do your work for you. It was cowardly to pretend that nothing bad would come of that. And the worst part was, Stonegazer disliked himself for thinking that way. He had never been a super “nice” tom. He was not the cat that you turned to if you had a major problem, he was the cat you went to if you had a fight on your paws. ”No, not really.” His answer to Powdernose’s inquiry was short and to the point, just like most things the tom found himself saying.

Even though he didn’t really like himself for it, he was the type of cat to speak his mind on these things. Sugarcoating something did not seem to be among his abilities. And it certainly wasn’t something that he had made much of an effort to get better at, since he didn’t think it was worth it. Still, Stonegazer supposed that today… today he could at least try and be nicer for Powdernose. The tom was pretty cute - in a kit-like, innocent type of way. ”We could always talk about the past.” Not a great suggestion, but one he’d come up with all on his own.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 11th, 2018 at 05:27 PM.
Old February 12th, 2018, 01:17 AM
Summer

My Mood: Adorable

-her quiet paws stepped carefully as she headed over a sent border, staying with the shadows made it easier for her black fur to blend in, the only thing that would give her away in a heartbeat is her bright green eyes. She didn't mean any harm to the clan, she was hoping to find a new home, but she wouldn't get her hopes up, she couldn't get her hopes up-
Old February 12th, 2018, 03:41 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler57 View Post
Leopardpaw felt excited by her mentors question, because even though she was at the age she should be trying to become a warrior, she knew she had a lot to learn. After eavesdropping on older warriors talking about the Thunderclan Windclan war, there was one move especially she wanted to learn properly. "The leap and hold?" Leopardpaw blurted out, "Or maybe some escapes for if I get pinned down? I heard some warriors talking about that... and I don't think if I got pinned down that I would be able to get myself out, I don't feel like I'm strong enough."
(Well this is so late. XP)

Honeyflower nodded trying to think of what the Leap and hold was. Given a few moments she remembered. "I believe that's an exultant thing to learn. It will come in handy one day." The molly meowed glancing down at her apprentice. This ginger and white warrior my not be Clan born or had a mentor but she was an exultant fighter and a grate addition to ThunderClan. Even if her Clanmates didn't agree or approve she was. Why is she a grate addition to ThunderClan? Well this molly practical loves work, she enjoys doing this to keep her busy. Hunting, battle training border patrols were all fun or interesting to her. It was one reason she loved having an apprentice,
not only was she getting to spend time with a cat who looked up to her and respected her she got to teach her everything she knew. Maybe I could teach her about life out side the Clans. Most apprentice no nothing about that she may be interested in it. She thought as they walked. No, Snowstar might not approve of that. She added flicking her tail a few times. Not wanting to make Leopardpaw uncomfortable she looked over at her. "Have you ever seen the Leap-and-hold done?" She asked the tabby. It was important to know what Leopyknew before she tried to teach her anything else. Honeyflower was her mentor but that didn't mean that she knew everything her apprentice knew. In her opinion, it was best to know what the cat you were teaching already knew. What would the point be ifyou were teaching stuff they already knew instead of new stuff?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 12th, 2018, 06:12 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Jasminepaw stretched and yawned in her nest as she uncurled herself and sat up. The branches and leaves of the apprentice’s den preserved some warmth, but the biting cold still snuck in through cracks. The den was tantalizingly sheltered, but still shook each time the wind blew and let in a few cold bursts of air. Better to get moving now and keep her heart rate up to stay warm. After a quick grooming, Jasminepaw hopped out of her nest and bundled out of the den only to tumble straight into her best friend. Jasminepaw let out a muffled laugh as she tripped over the slim tom and landed in the snow. She had bumped into him just as he had called out her name. “Morning, Chestnutpaw!” She mewed in her usual voice. Jasminepaw had a sweet voice, though she didn’t sound to sugary or bubbly. Her voice held notes of warmth and friendliness with overtones of calmness. The tortoiseshell molly has the uncanny ability to calm down pretty much anyone in her company. Jasminepaw didn’t have an abundance of energy but was far from sluggish. So, instead of hopping to her paws or trudging to her paws, Jasminepaw slid languidly and gracefully into a standing position. A vibrant smile graced her face and shone through the air around her, almost like the sun on pristine white snow. “What do you want to do today, Ches?”

Chestnut was leaning just a bit further into the den feeling the sweet warmth that rolled out of the mouth of the den in heavily scented waves, mingled in between those overpowering scents of sweaty apprentices and milk surprisingly was a sweet scent he knew too well. Jasminepaw. she was in there somewhere, but just as if on que the multicoloured she cat came bumbling out of the den colliding with him. A solid hit if he may add. He groaned as his body sunk into the fluffy powdery snow with a thud. "Oof!" he was able to mutter out before he was completely coated in snow. For a moment he lay there his paws stuck straight up into the air while the rest of his body was just barely visible beneath it. Than simply a twitch and be shot up like sparks from a flame with a yowl. The freezing snow clumps began to melt into his skin making gooseflesh rise beneath his fur and his whole body chill. "Jasmine!!" he moaned startting to shake out his haunches, for a moment he seemed slightly frustrated as he turned to try and catch a glance at his rear end, spinning and spinning and spinning until suddenly he tumbled over into the snow for a second time. There he sat on his rump his face written over by complete surprise, than he glanced at jasmine. Beofre long he had began a slight chuckle before suddenly he let out a howling laugh ignoring her question as he grabbed a lawful of snow and flinging it at her. "Take that you clutz!" he chuckled hopping up out of his little snowy dem and began to shake off quickly

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 12th, 2018, 07:14 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Chestnut was leaning just a bit further into the den feeling the sweet warmth that rolled out of the mouth of the den in heavily scented waves, mingled in between those overpowering scents of sweaty apprentices and milk surprisingly was a sweet scent he knew too well. Jasminepaw. she was in there somewhere, but just as if on que the multicoloured she cat came bumbling out of the den colliding with him. A solid hit if he may add. He groaned as his body sunk into the fluffy powdery snow with a thud. "Oof!" he was able to mutter out before he was completely coated in snow. For a moment he lay there his paws stuck straight up into the air while the rest of his body was just barely visible beneath it. Than simply a twitch and be shot up like sparks from a flame with a yowl. The freezing snow clumps began to melt into his skin making gooseflesh rise beneath his fur and his whole body chill. "Jasmine!!" he moaned startting to shake out his haunches, for a moment he seemed slightly frustrated as he turned to try and catch a glance at his rear end, spinning and spinning and spinning until suddenly he tumbled over into the snow for a second time. There he sat on his rump his face written over by complete surprise, than he glanced at jasmine. Beofre long he had began a slight chuckle before suddenly he let out a howling laugh ignoring her question as he grabbed a lawful of snow and flinging it at her. "Take that you clutz!" he chuckled hopping up out of his little snowy dem and began to shake off quickly
Jasminepaw giggled as she tumbled into Chesnutpaw. It was an odd noise coming from her, as the tortoiseshell was usually more poised than thought. Jasminepaw thought giggling was a sign of the vapid, and was too thoughtful to often make the silly noise. Her true friends could make her giggle, though. Jasminepaw bit back a laugh as she looked at Chestnutpaw’s position. “Don’t be so dramatic!” She teased. Jasminepaw did feel a bit guilty, however, due to her friend’s thin fur. A little run would warm him up, though, so she planned on getting Chestnutpaw moving. The apprentice was lost in her thoughts for a moment and didn’t see the ball of snow hurtling towards her until it hit her square in the face. Letting out an ‘oomph,’ Jasminepaw winced as it smacked into her. The snow fell away and she used a paw to wipe away the rest, blinking at Chestnutpaw with a slightly annoyed expression. “Alright, alright. I deserved that.” Jasminepaw conceded before adding, “But you deserve this!” Jasminepaw scooped up a lawful of snow and tossed it at Chesnutpaw, sticking out her tongue playfully.
Old February 12th, 2018, 07:47 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Jasminepaw giggled as she tumbled into Chesnutpaw. It was an odd noise coming from her, as the tortoiseshell was usually more poised than thought. Jasminepaw thought giggling was a sign of the vapid, and was too thoughtful to often make the silly noise. Her true friends could make her giggle, though. Jasminepaw bit back a laugh as she looked at Chestnutpaw’s position. “Don’t be so dramatic!” She teased. Jasminepaw did feel a bit guilty, however, due to her friend’s thin fur. A little run would warm him up, though, so she planned on getting Chestnutpaw moving. The apprentice was lost in her thoughts for a moment and didn’t see the ball of snow hurtling towards her until it hit her square in the face. Letting out an ‘oomph,’ Jasminepaw winced as it smacked into her. The snow fell away and she used a paw to wipe away the rest, blinking at Chestnutpaw with a slightly annoyed expression. “Alright, alright. I deserved that.” Jasminepaw conceded before adding, “But you deserve this!” Jasminepaw scooped up a lawful of snow and tossed it at Chesnutpaw, sticking out her tongue playfully.

After finishing a wave of laughing so much so his belly hurt, he tried to stand strongly and ignore the biting cold that seemed to be nipping at his belly fur and toes. Maybe the worst feeling ever, wet fur with frost coated on onto it. He gaze it a furious shake ignoring jasmine for a brief moment, As he was busy fussing over his belly fur and legs her small little snorting laugh brought his gaze back up. After a few seconds of calming himself down and letting his cramping belly have a minute he let out into another chuckle his eyes alight with amusement. "I wasn't being dramatic! Do I look like somebody who is dramatic?" he asked trying to look serious before letting out another howl of his short breathed laughing though his time he was able to remain standing. Proud to see he had hit his mark with the flinging snow he raised his head triumphantly "of course you do, nobody runs into chestnutpaw, nobody!" he mused letting out a little snort of laughter before turning his attention to his frayed and wet belly fur when suddenly hit him with a 'thump' on the shoulder than made him stagger to the side in surprise. He looked up with his jaw dropped "your getting it now jazzy!" he cooed diving toward the she cat pushing his forearms into the snow and pulling up a big clump and trying to lift it up using his hind leg power but the best he could muster was an inching flop that landed him face first into the pile he had collected. "Don't laugh! His isn't over!" he said with amusement before he sat up and gripped her scruff with his teeth. Though he was taller than her- it wasn't by much- he could still lift her a few inches off the ground. Then using most of his strength he tried to toss her into his small pile he had accumulated

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord