Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:15 AM
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM

Old February 12th, 2018, 10:29 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

When she was bluntly asked whether or not she was sorry, Sheepcloud held her tongue and actually thought about it - was she? Yes, definitely, and she would have felt immensely guilty if she had hurt him. But she didn’t want to completely go against everything he’d just said to her either, since he’d mentioned there’d been no reason to apologize. When she noticed the small hints of amusement etched into his face, she returned them, realizing this was a bit excessive and silly. Maybe she was sorry for making a bigger deal of it than it had to be, but that happened to her quite often. “Trust me, I have no intentions of bringing you down now or in the future,” Sheepcloud promised with a soft mrrow of laughter in her voice, unable to help but feel reassured at his confident smile. He was charming, for sure, and seemed to have a quality that made him extremely personable. At least to her, but she had a feeling he was like that everywhere he went, an admirable trait to possess and one she wished she had herself. Making friends probably came easily to him, one of those cats that managed to look comfortable in any setting. “You?” she questioned, appearing skeptical when Passionblaze told her that he wasn’t the most graceful warrior. If he was as clumsy as he claimed (which she figured he was, she didn’t think he’d lie), then she wondered if he could recover from those instances as quickly as he did a few minutes ago. The mere idea of it was intriguing to her, considering he was so adept at putting his thoughts into words, weaving them into sentences as if it were nothing. A smooth-talking feline, a very kind one at that. It certainly would be a sharp contrast to pair his skill of navigating social situations with a clumsiness on his paws. “You’ll have to forgive my surprise,” she giggled. “It’s just hard to imagine you--Passionblaze, the wonderfully competent deputy of ThunderClan--inadvertently headbutting your unsuspecting clanmates.” It was essentially what she had done to him, though it hadn’t been particularly forceful.

Sheepcloud was visibly more relaxed with him now. “I think if I started telling everyone that I almost brought you down in one swoop, the best I’d get is a bunch of curious gazes. The worst.. Maybe being called a traitor.” She didn’t have any friends outside of ThunderClan, so her audience would be fellow warriors who probably wouldn’t respond well to that. Everybody liked Passionblaze as far as she knew, nobody wanted him gone as ThunderClan’s faithful deputy. “What I’ve always wanted,” she purred sarcastically, “to be known not for being a good hunter or excellent fighter or the most loyal warrior, but instead to be the one that almost took down Passionblaze. My kin will be proud of me for generations to come.”

After he corrected that it was Snowstar that’d banish her for the clumsy mistake, she emitted a genuine laugh at his little joke, relieved he wasn’t uptight like some of the other cats in the Clan. He knew how to carry and deliver light-hearted amusement, making the atmosphere more comfortable for everyone. Honestly, Passionblaze was throwing her for a loop in how humorous he was, and she could say with confidence she was enjoying his company. It felt refreshing, like she hadn’t had a meaningful interaction in moons; sure, this part of the conversation was centered around less-than-serious affairs, but it nevertheless succeeded in bringing her joy. She hoped he was similarly liking their time together. Grinning, Sheepcloud shook her head when Passionblaze wondered if she’d join WindClan first, “No, I said that because they’re the only one that’d take me.” It was a harsh jab at how desperate WindClan had become for warriors--she still had a minimal respect for the other Clans, however ShadowClan was pushing it after their involvement in the raid.

As Passionblaze expanded on why he’d been unable to go to Snowstar about the fox situation, she nodded understandingly, grasping the importance of attempting to keep the leader’s stress levels at a minimum and allowing her to spend time with family. “But what about you?” she inquired. Passionblaze should be able to enjoy the same peacefulness for a while, even if that wasn’t what reality had in mind. “I know you’re not leader, but being a deputy is probably exhausting as well..” It was juggling the current state of the Clan and its inhabitants, leading and directing them, conjuring diplomatic and battle strategies… it was a job she didn’t think she could do. Although she hadn’t outright stated it, she did care about the well-being of her clanmates, including Passionblaze. As the deputy, perhaps he felt the need to impulsively take care of others before himself, but she hoped he knew he had as much right of any cat to be tended to. He was important too and despite being only a bit more than acquaintances, Sheepcloud internally promised she would try to help in any way she could.

Once she was finished giving her plan and had received his feedback, she blushed lightly, her pelt getting warmer again. In all her days, she couldn’t quite remember a time that anyone had complimented her for her planning skills (or lack thereof, more appropriately.) Besides, she believed that if Passionblaze had made a plan on his own, his would be many times better. More thorough, more safe for those involved. Sheepcloud didn’t think she was good at planning, much less making something feasible enough to do but perhaps this had actually been decent? She was simply worried it wouldn’t work, or would result in cats getting hurt… but then again, that was always a risk they were taking when they were dealing with foxes or other predatory wildlife. Even the best of plans could fall through unexpectedly. “Thank you,” she meowed appreciatively, “but I’m usually terrible at making them. I’m even worse at sticking to them.” The latter was one of the major flaws she saw in herself, the impulsivity that bred danger. After Passionblaze reacted to her previous question by darting his eyes around the clearing, she was unsure if she’d said something wrong but wouldn’t have the slightest clue what it would be. Did he lose family or friends to a poorly-constructed plan in the past? A far-fetched deduction, but the sole one she had to work with. She had no idea what could be bothering him but didn’t want to push it further in fear of making the situation worse when the last thing she wished to do was increase his discomfort. He’d worked hard to make her comfortable, it wouldn’t exactly be courteous to immediately to the opposite for him. “Oh, please,” she scoffed, “I don’t believe that for a second. You definitely think, how else would you have become deputy?” Or a warrior at all. Just because he was impulsive didn’t mean he didn’t think. With a shrug, she clarified, “Maybe you just put thinking after acting. I struggle with that too when I’m in a high-pressure situation. It’s like I abandon every scrap of a plan I had, then do my own thing.”

Her eyes widened at the thought, but she wasn’t afraid. It was an expression of excitement, craving the thrill of what he proposed they do. “Right now?” she perked up, ears tilting forward in instant interest. Sheepcloud hadn’t expected Passionblaze to be ready but couldn’t say she was displeased -- she would prefer to act on this sooner rather than later. It hit her that they might want to tell another cat what they were doing in case things went horribly south, but that was pushed away quickly. Her mind for safety disappeared when there was an adventure to be had, one that aided in keeping her Clan safe. That was of utmost importance to her, all else tossed aside. It was ironic, somehow, but that was lost on Sheepcloud. They’d finished talking about the problematic impulsive behavior but were happy to embark on a potentially-threatening journey to find a fox, and she could think of nothing but serving her Clan. Keeping them safe above everything, especially the ones that couldn’t fight for themselves but could be victims of a hungry, vicious fox. When he corrected his statement to explain that he meant he wouldn’t mind company, Sheepcloud appeared amused and quizzical. “So you don’t want me along?” she clarified, but flashed a subtle smile at him to make sure he knew she was joking, being intentionally obtuse. Her features taking on something more serious, she nodded, “We should do it.” She couldn’t think of a single reason to procrastinate on this. Absentmindedly putting a bounce in her step, she bounded toward him, falling into a trot beside Passionblaze as they headed out of camp to see what the territory would hold.

Passionblaze wouldn’t remotely envision himself as a charming fellow. He’d leave that attribute to his brother, Burn. In some ways, he had been known to be unintentionally charming which he liked to tag as being friendly. Their earlier encounter was one of surprise. A literal one. She looked to have been embarrassed, and Passionblaze didn’t want her to appear that way. More than one occasion, he remembered his embarrassing moments so he succumbed in the knowledge of using humorous techniques to make the other feel more at ease. Gradually, it worked, and the two were on more of a friendly-acquaintance level. She could talk to him, managed to joke with him as he done earlier. He claimed to be clumsy, which he was. As hard as it was to believe, but if one stayed long enough to watch his pawsteps, they would see the inkling of a tom who always manages a smooth recovery in the end. Maybe not so subtle, as one would think. Passionblaze was more of that cat, if you asked him to climb a tree, it would take more than one attempt until he completed the action. Or, when he was in deep though, a lone root could be sprouting from the ground, almost making him fall. “Been doing this for thirty moons now. I’d say I mastered my acting skills.” Humorous as truthful it was. When he been in this game for too long, he might as well learned a way to work around it. “Hard to believe, huh?” Passionblaze purred faintly. Her following words complimented him, making the deputy hummed amusingly. Was that how she saw him? While others always seen the good traits in his character, Passionblaze was the type to frequently notice his flaws, like they were a Spector before him, mocking him. However, not to be deterred, he put on a haughty facade. “As much as I enjoy being Starclan’s gift to the clans, seeing as perfect I am and all,” A pause. A look to the sky with a dreamy expression. A smile. “You could say it‘s an honor for me to bump into my clan mates.” Passionblaze mused. He didn’t really think anybody liked to be bumped into as it could bring pain. To him, as long as Sheepcloud was untroubled with socializing with him, then Passionblaze was happy to play along.

“Yeah...many wouldn’t be happy with that, would they?” Passionblaze remarked. The question being more rhetorical than anything else. “Getting rid of their beloved deputy? Well, don’t you have the nerve!” Sheepcloud didn’t appear to have any type of problems with Passionblaze. It was the first time he had physical contact with her. Other than that, he couldn’t quite remember whether he saw her around often, but her face wasn’t transparent in his mind. He didn’t know anything else about her, other than her outright clumsiness as she stated before, but in his she looked to be like a good cat. Harmless and sweet as most mollies were. “Wouldn’t want to upset your family then, now would you?” It was almost as if he was provoking Sheepcloud to fight. With a bright grin on his face, then his intentions were different.

This was good. She was more relaxed, appeared a lot more pleasant, so the conversation would run smoothly. Passionblaze felt he accomplished something every time he managed to put one of his clan mates into an easygoing form so they wouldn’t be tensed. Passionblaze always had enjoyed conversations with the other cats of his clan. Whether it was small talk, deep conversations, playful banterings, or a mix of sorts; it beat the loneliness! Sheepcloud provided Passionblaze a sense of comfort even before she approached him about the main aspect of what their conversation was about to become. Passionblaze had wondered why in the world would she join their enemies first if she were to be exiled. Not even Skyclan? Or, Riverclan? He didn’t even bother to mention Shadowclan. When she answered, he was quiet for a few minutes, confused by her answer. His eyes bucked moments later when he realized what she meant. “Hah!” He exclaimed. “Don’t I know it? And, I thought you were being crazier than a fox in a fit for wanting to be apart of Windclan.” Passionblaze understood the jab Sheepcloud threw towards Windclan, and it left him in a heap of chuckles every time he thought about it. Maybe it was because he knew Thunderclan had victory, so it was more than funny each time the little thoughts coursed through his mind. If Thunderclan had lost, he’d feel more depressed.

“What about me?” He quickly asked following her inquiry. Before, he stated that Snowstar needed to be more concerned with recuperating and getting love and praises from her family and clan. After the battle, Passionblaze bounced back into his duties, not even bothering to see Caliapaw to treat injuries, as he believed they were kitten wounds. They would heal on their own. Besides, his pelt was thick enough to hide most scars (some of them not even given to him in battle, but being reckless.) except for the long gash on his leg that was a visible faded flesh of pink. “...oh.” That’s what she meant. Wanting his leader to recover at her own pace, but himself immediately getting back to work after the war. His mother was as well displeased with this fact, but Passionblaze didn’t allow injuries to put him off his pedestral. He was a hardworking tom and enjoyed little of lounging around. “Well, it is...exhausting, but the work got to get done. You just gotta jump right back up! Even if you don’t want to, you gotta stretch those limbs and get to work.” This was only a rule he applied to himself. Never would he allow his scarred, hurt clan mates to continue on while they needed to rest. Now, while more trouble rested in their paws, Passionblaze was getting restless. Mothers concerned for their kits. Warriors concerned for their families. Elders concerned for their lives. He was patient enough to wait until Snowstar was visibly well enough to want the company of her deputy to discuss strategic plans to sour this fox. In the end, initiation had to take place, and Passionblaze could do with another fight that would satiate his abnormal love of fighting.

So, he had heard her plan. He liked it. He thought it was smart, despite her telling him that she wasn’t good at making plans. Her plan wouldn’t be bulletproof in the least, as it was likely that warriors would be hurt. Then again, they would have backup. Then again, Passionblaze never liked the notion of putting any life in danger. As the deputy — scratch that — as the reckless tom he’s always been, he would march up to that fox, wherever he was and handle him alone. He couldn’t promise that he would make it without being fatally wounded or possibly — alive. Passionblaze carries the determination and belief that if anything bad should happen, it will happen to him first before he allowed anything to hurt his clan. “I understand. It’s like a waste of thinking, don't you think? You come up with this brilliant plan and soon as it’s time to take action - you forget all about it!” It probably had to be the worst flaw ever, in his opinion. So, to calm her nerves, he gently brushed his tail atop her head to light up some comedy. Passionblaze didn’t know what to tell her but he did sympathize with her because he understood the struggles of an impulsive nature. Whereas others would call it ‘getting yourself killed’ Passionblaze known it as a fierce behavior to protect the ones you love and the place you live. More so, the former for Passionblaze. The entire camp of Thunderclan could be destroyed in an instance, but as long as the lives that resides there are spared, then everything was good. They could always find another camp, but each cat was unique and could never be replaced with a different life. The ginger tom’s ears had perked at hearing her scoff. So, he shot her a questioning glance at what she meant by that. Afterwards, Passionblaze lend a listening ear at her words, finding them locking into his head. The deputy never believed himself to think. He was always the one that took action quickly in dire situations, but hearing Sheepcloud word it in such a way completely made sense to him. It was like his brain cells clicked together igniting a form of recognition. “I never thought of it that way, actually.” He replied, a thoughtful expression clouding his face. He wasn’t good when it came to strategic tactics, which was why he liked to get the opinions of others. Yet, Sheepcloud was right — he usually thought after the motive been pushed. He always thought what he could had done before he done it. He never thought about the following consequences. “At least you put it in a much nicer way than how my mother would say it,” he half-scoffed, half-chortled. “Felines like us, we like to live in the heat of the moment. Most times that be...okay. But we need to work on making a plan and being faithful enough to follow it.” Passionblaze knew that everything was easier said than done. Being reckless was not a good attribute. It was a flaw that could not be rid of easily. At least, Sheepcloud acknowledged this flaw. Passionblaze wanted to believe it was something good in his system. That being straightforward was a marvelous trait that others didn’t understand. The uncanny knowledge of wanting to cast yourself into danger had to be a disorientating thing in the eyes of felines who do not understand.

Inviting her to handle this troubling issue was probably not the...most smartest ideas. What if one of them were to get hurt? Passionblaze wouldn’t be able to live with himself for getting her fatally injured, but having backup was never a bad idea. Sheepcloud sounded a lot more brave than she appeared. Passionblaze gave a light hearted shrug at her question, making himself appear more nonchalant when he was truly raging inside. Am I mousebrained for allowing her to come along? What if she gets hurt!? Ohhh, Passionblaze, you’re in for it now, buddy! You better make sure not a scratch is grazed on that pelt of hers! He smiled at his company, flicking his ears nervously at his own anxiousness. Discouraged, he was not. Passionblaze was tired of hearing the concern of others about the fox, his patience was wearing thin. So, the next best thing was to handle the beast, and he allowed himself to believe he have a strong companion to help along with this.

Trotting paw by paw, this was a time for work. Which meant that a joking tom’s behavior had to cease and be mindful of his surroundings. Usually when an alerting situation was at task, Passionblaze held a stoic expression. His muzzle had parted as he slowed his pace to determine a direction of the fox. He put his muzzle to the ground. “I don’t sense anything over here.” He told her, his voice quiet. If we were a fox, where would we be in thunderclan’s Territory? Passionblaze inwardly thought. He turned to look at Sheepcloud. “Maybe it’s a little deeper than we imagined. Or around the borders of the territory. Just keep your eyes open and your nose on the track.” He ordered. Not to mention that he wanted her to stay near him. Passionblaze had to make certain that she would be okay during this entire little (big) venturing move. Fighting off predators was not light work.

@Rose Queen

Old February 12th, 2018, 11:14 PM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Well this is so late. XP)

Honeyflower nodded trying to think of what the Leap and hold was. Given a few moments she remembered. "I believe that's an exultant thing to learn. It will come in handy one day." The molly meowed glancing down at her apprentice. This ginger and white warrior my not be Clan born or had a mentor but she was an exultant fighter and a grate addition to ThunderClan. Even if her Clanmates didn't agree or approve she was. Why is she a grate addition to ThunderClan? Well this molly practical loves work, she enjoys doing this to keep her busy. Hunting, battle training border patrols were all fun or interesting to her. It was one reason she loved having an apprentice,
not only was she getting to spend time with a cat who looked up to her and respected her she got to teach her everything she knew. Maybe I could teach her about life out side the Clans. Most apprentice no nothing about that she may be interested in it. She thought as they walked. No, Snowstar might not approve of that. She added flicking her tail a few times. Not wanting to make Leopardpaw uncomfortable she looked over at her. "Have you ever seen the Leap-and-hold done?" She asked the tabby. It was important to know what Leopyknew before she tried to teach her anything else. Honeyflower was her mentor but that didn't mean that she knew everything her apprentice knew. In her opinion, it was best to know what the cat you were teaching already knew. What would the point be ifyou were teaching stuff they already knew instead of new stuff?

(In case it's not obvious yet I'm just reading everything from here lmao, otherwise I would have no idea what I'm talking about.)

Leopardpaw felt a brief burst of pride as her mentor agreed with her suggestion, but twitched her ears in embarrasment at Honeyflower's question and mewed, "No, never seen it, only heard about it. A few moons ago I heard a few older apprentices talking about it, and that they used it to fight a senior warrior, and they actually beat him." Leopardpaw couldn't help but ramble as she travelled beside her mentor, pleased she could finally keep up with Honeyflower's gait after moons of struggling and lagging behind.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 15th, 2018 at 12:44 AM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 05:09 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

When she was bluntly asked whether or not she was sorry, Sheepcloud held her tongue and actually thought about it - was she? Yes, definitely, and she would have felt immensely guilty if she had hurt him. But she didn’t want to completely go against everything he’d just said to her either, since he’d mentioned there’d been no reason to apologize. When she noticed the small hints of amusement etched into his face, she returned them, realizing this was a bit excessive and silly. Maybe she was sorry for making a bigger deal of it than it had to be, but that happened to her quite often. “Trust me, I have no intentions of bringing you down now or in the future,” Sheepcloud promised with a soft mrrow of laughter in her voice, unable to help but feel reassured at his confident smile. He was charming, for sure, and seemed to have a quality that made him extremely personable. At least to her, but she had a feeling he was like that everywhere he went, an admirable trait to possess and one she wished she had herself. Making friends probably came easily to him, one of those cats that managed to look comfortable in any setting. “You?” she questioned, appearing skeptical when Passionblaze told her that he wasn’t the most graceful warrior. If he was as clumsy as he claimed (which she figured he was, she didn’t think he’d lie), then she wondered if he could recover from those instances as quickly as he did a few minutes ago. The mere idea of it was intriguing to her, considering he was so adept at putting his thoughts into words, weaving them into sentences as if it were nothing. A smooth-talking feline, a very kind one at that. It certainly would be a sharp contrast to pair his skill of navigating social situations with a clumsiness on his paws. “You’ll have to forgive my surprise,” she giggled. “It’s just hard to imagine you--Passionblaze, the wonderfully competent deputy of ThunderClan--inadvertently headbutting your unsuspecting clanmates.” It was essentially what she had done to him, though it hadn’t been particularly forceful.

Sheepcloud was visibly more relaxed with him now. “I think if I started telling everyone that I almost brought you down in one swoop, the best I’d get is a bunch of curious gazes. The worst.. Maybe being called a traitor.” She didn’t have any friends outside of ThunderClan, so her audience would be fellow warriors who probably wouldn’t respond well to that. Everybody liked Passionblaze as far as she knew, nobody wanted him gone as ThunderClan’s faithful deputy. “What I’ve always wanted,” she purred sarcastically, “to be known not for being a good hunter or excellent fighter or the most loyal warrior, but instead to be the one that almost took down Passionblaze. My kin will be proud of me for generations to come.”

After he corrected that it was Snowstar that’d banish her for the clumsy mistake, she emitted a genuine laugh at his little joke, relieved he wasn’t uptight like some of the other cats in the Clan. He knew how to carry and deliver light-hearted amusement, making the atmosphere more comfortable for everyone. Honestly, Passionblaze was throwing her for a loop in how humorous he was, and she could say with confidence she was enjoying his company. It felt refreshing, like she hadn’t had a meaningful interaction in moons; sure, this part of the conversation was centered around less-than-serious affairs, but it nevertheless succeeded in bringing her joy. She hoped he was similarly liking their time together. Grinning, Sheepcloud shook her head when Passionblaze wondered if she’d join WindClan first, “No, I said that because they’re the only one that’d take me.” It was a harsh jab at how desperate WindClan had become for warriors--she still had a minimal respect for the other Clans, however ShadowClan was pushing it after their involvement in the raid.

As Passionblaze expanded on why he’d been unable to go to Snowstar about the fox situation, she nodded understandingly, grasping the importance of attempting to keep the leader’s stress levels at a minimum and allowing her to spend time with family. “But what about you?” she inquired. Passionblaze should be able to enjoy the same peacefulness for a while, even if that wasn’t what reality had in mind. “I know you’re not leader, but being a deputy is probably exhausting as well..” It was juggling the current state of the Clan and its inhabitants, leading and directing them, conjuring diplomatic and battle strategies… it was a job she didn’t think she could do. Although she hadn’t outright stated it, she did care about the well-being of her clanmates, including Passionblaze. As the deputy, perhaps he felt the need to impulsively take care of others before himself, but she hoped he knew he had as much right of any cat to be tended to. He was important too and despite being only a bit more than acquaintances, Sheepcloud internally promised she would try to help in any way she could.

Once she was finished giving her plan and had received his feedback, she blushed lightly, her pelt getting warmer again. In all her days, she couldn’t quite remember a time that anyone had complimented her for her planning skills (or lack thereof, more appropriately.) Besides, she believed that if Passionblaze had made a plan on his own, his would be many times better. More thorough, more safe for those involved. Sheepcloud didn’t think she was good at planning, much less making something feasible enough to do but perhaps this had actually been decent? She was simply worried it wouldn’t work, or would result in cats getting hurt… but then again, that was always a risk they were taking when they were dealing with foxes or other predatory wildlife. Even the best of plans could fall through unexpectedly. “Thank you,” she meowed appreciatively, “but I’m usually terrible at making them. I’m even worse at sticking to them.” The latter was one of the major flaws she saw in herself, the impulsivity that bred danger. After Passionblaze reacted to her previous question by darting his eyes around the clearing, she was unsure if she’d said something wrong but wouldn’t have the slightest clue what it would be. Did he lose family or friends to a poorly-constructed plan in the past? A far-fetched deduction, but the sole one she had to work with. She had no idea what could be bothering him but didn’t want to push it further in fear of making the situation worse when the last thing she wished to do was increase his discomfort. He’d worked hard to make her comfortable, it wouldn’t exactly be courteous to immediately to the opposite for him. “Oh, please,” she scoffed, “I don’t believe that for a second. You definitely think, how else would you have become deputy?” Or a warrior at all. Just because he was impulsive didn’t mean he didn’t think. With a shrug, she clarified, “Maybe you just put thinking after acting. I struggle with that too when I’m in a high-pressure situation. It’s like I abandon every scrap of a plan I had, then do my own thing.”

Her eyes widened at the thought, but she wasn’t afraid. It was an expression of excitement, craving the thrill of what he proposed they do. “Right now?” she perked up, ears tilting forward in instant interest. Sheepcloud hadn’t expected Passionblaze to be ready but couldn’t say she was displeased -- she would prefer to act on this sooner rather than later. It hit her that they might want to tell another cat what they were doing in case things went horribly south, but that was pushed away quickly. Her mind for safety disappeared when there was an adventure to be had, one that aided in keeping her Clan safe. That was of utmost importance to her, all else tossed aside. It was ironic, somehow, but that was lost on Sheepcloud. They’d finished talking about the problematic impulsive behavior but were happy to embark on a potentially-threatening journey to find a fox, and she could think of nothing but serving her Clan. Keeping them safe above everything, especially the ones that couldn’t fight for themselves but could be victims of a hungry, vicious fox. When he corrected his statement to explain that he meant he wouldn’t mind company, Sheepcloud appeared amused and quizzical. “So you don’t want me along?” she clarified, but flashed a subtle smile at him to make sure he knew she was joking, being intentionally obtuse. Her features taking on something more serious, she nodded, “We should do it.” She couldn’t think of a single reason to procrastinate on this. Absentmindedly putting a bounce in her step, she bounded toward him, falling into a trot beside Passionblaze as they headed out of camp to see what the territory would hold.

Passionblaze wouldn’t remotely envision himself as a charming fellow. He’d leave that attribute to his brother, Burn. In some ways, he had been known to be unintentionally charming which he liked to tag as being friendly. Their earlier encounter was one of surprise. A literal one. She looked to have been embarrassed, and Passionblaze didn’t want her to appear that way. More than one occasion, he remembered his embarrassing moments so he succumbed in the knowledge of using humorous techniques to make the other feel more at ease. Gradually, it worked, and the two were on more of a friendly-acquaintance level. She could talk to him, managed to joke with him as he done earlier. He claimed to be clumsy, which he was. As hard as it was to believe, but if one stayed long enough to watch his pawsteps, they would see the inkling of a tom who always manages a smooth recovery in the end. Maybe not so subtle, as one would think. Passionblaze was more of that cat, if you asked him to climb a tree, it would take more than one attempt until he completed the action. Or, when he was in deep though, a lone root could be sprouting from the ground, almost making him fall. “Been doing this for thirty moons now. I’d say I mastered my acting skills.” Humorous as truthful it was. When he been in this game for too long, he might as well learned a way to work around it. “Hard to believe, huh?” Passionblaze purred faintly. Her following words complimented him, making the deputy hummed amusingly. Was that how she saw him? While others always seen the good traits in his character, Passionblaze was the type to frequently notice his flaws, like they were a Spector before him, mocking him. However, not to be deterred, he put on a haughty facade. “As much as I enjoy being Starclan’s gift to the clans, seeing as perfect I am and all,” A pause. A look to the sky with a dreamy expression. A smile. “You could say it‘s an honor for me to bump into my clan mates.” Passionblaze mused. He didn’t really think anybody liked to be bumped into as it could bring pain. To him, as long as Sheepcloud was untroubled with socializing with him, then Passionblaze was happy to play along.

“Yeah...many wouldn’t be happy with that, would they?” Passionblaze remarked. The question being more rhetorical than anything else. “Getting rid of their beloved deputy? Well, don’t you have the nerve!” Sheepcloud didn’t appear to have any type of problems with Passionblaze. It was the first time he had physical contact with her. Other than that, he couldn’t quite remember whether he saw her around often, but her face wasn’t transparent in his mind. He didn’t know anything else about her, other than her outright clumsiness as she stated before, but in his she looked to be like a good cat. Harmless and sweet as most mollies were. “Wouldn’t want to upset your family then, now would you?” It was almost as if he was provoking Sheepcloud to fight. With a bright grin on his face, then his intentions were different.

This was good. She was more relaxed, appeared a lot more pleasant, so the conversation would run smoothly. Passionblaze felt he accomplished something every time he managed to put one of his clan mates into an easygoing form so they wouldn’t be tensed. Passionblaze always had enjoyed conversations with the other cats of his clan. Whether it was small talk, deep conversations, playful banterings, or a mix of sorts; it beat the loneliness! Sheepcloud provided Passionblaze a sense of comfort even before she approached him about the main aspect of what their conversation was about to become. Passionblaze had wondered why in the world would she join their enemies first if she were to be exiled. Not even Skyclan? Or, Riverclan? He didn’t even bother to mention Shadowclan. When she answered, he was quiet for a few minutes, confused by her answer. His eyes bucked moments later when he realized what she meant. “Hah!” He exclaimed. “Don’t I know it? And, I thought you were being crazier than a fox in a fit for wanting to be apart of Windclan.” Passionblaze understood the jab Sheepcloud threw towards Windclan, and it left him in a heap of chuckles every time he thought about it. Maybe it was because he knew Thunderclan had victory, so it was more than funny each time the little thoughts coursed through his mind. If Thunderclan had lost, he’d feel more depressed.

“What about me?” He quickly asked following her inquiry. Before, he stated that Snowstar needed to be more concerned with recuperating and getting love and praises from her family and clan. After the battle, Passionblaze bounced back into his duties, not even bothering to see Caliapaw to treat injuries, as he believed they were kitten wounds. They would heal on their own. Besides, his pelt was thick enough to hide most scars (some of them not even given to him in battle, but being reckless.) except for the long gash on his leg that was a visible faded flesh of pink. “...oh.” That’s what she meant. Wanting his leader to recover at her own pace, but himself immediately getting back to work after the war. His mother was as well displeased with this fact, but Passionblaze didn’t allow injuries to put him off his pedestral. He was a hardworking tom and enjoyed little of lounging around. “Well, it is...exhausting, but the work got to get done. You just gotta jump right back up! Even if you don’t want to, you gotta stretch those limbs and get to work.” This was only a rule he applied to himself. Never would he allow his scarred, hurt clan mates to continue on while they needed to rest. Now, while more trouble rested in their paws, Passionblaze was getting restless. Mothers concerned for their kits. Warriors concerned for their families. Elders concerned for their lives. He was patient enough to wait until Snowstar was visibly well enough to want the company of her deputy to discuss strategic plans to sour this fox. In the end, initiation had to take place, and Passionblaze could do with another fight that would satiate his abnormal love of fighting.

So, he had heard her plan. He liked it. He thought it was smart, despite her telling him that she wasn’t good at making plans. Her plan wouldn’t be bulletproof in the least, as it was likely that warriors would be hurt. Then again, they would have backup. Then again, Passionblaze never liked the notion of putting any life in danger. As the deputy — scratch that — as the reckless tom he’s always been, he would march up to that fox, wherever he was and handle him alone. He couldn’t promise that he would make it without being fatally wounded or possibly — alive. Passionblaze carries the determination and belief that if anything bad should happen, it will happen to him first before he allowed anything to hurt his clan. “I understand. It’s like a waste of thinking, don't you think? You come up with this brilliant plan and soon as it’s time to take action - you forget all about it!” It probably had to be the worst flaw ever, in his opinion. So, to calm her nerves, he gently brushed his tail atop her head to light up some comedy. Passionblaze didn’t know what to tell her but he did sympathize with her because he understood the struggles of an impulsive nature. Whereas others would call it ‘getting yourself killed’ Passionblaze known it as a fierce behavior to protect the ones you love and the place you live. More so, the former for Passionblaze. The entire camp of Thunderclan could be destroyed in an instance, but as long as the lives that resides there are spared, then everything was good. They could always find another camp, but each cat was unique and could never be replaced with a different life. The ginger tom’s ears had perked at hearing her scoff. So, he shot her a questioning glance at what she meant by that. Afterwards, Passionblaze lend a listening ear at her words, finding them locking into his head. The deputy never believed himself to think. He was always the one that took action quickly in dire situations, but hearing Sheepcloud word it in such a way completely made sense to him. It was like his brain cells clicked together igniting a form of recognition. “I never thought of it that way, actually.” He replied, a thoughtful expression clouding his face. He wasn’t good when it came to strategic tactics, which was why he liked to get the opinions of others. Yet, Sheepcloud was right — he usually thought after the motive been pushed. He always thought what he could had done before he done it. He never thought about the following consequences. “At least you put it in a much nicer way than how my mother would say it,” he half-scoffed, half-chortled. “Felines like us, we like to live in the heat of the moment. Most times that be...okay. But we need to work on making a plan and being faithful enough to follow it.” Passionblaze knew that everything was easier said than done. Being reckless was not a good attribute. It was a flaw that could not be rid of easily. At least, Sheepcloud acknowledged this flaw. Passionblaze wanted to believe it was something good in his system. That being straightforward was a marvelous trait that others didn’t understand. The uncanny knowledge of wanting to cast yourself into danger had to be a disorientating thing in the eyes of felines who do not understand.

Inviting her to handle this troubling issue was probably not the...most smartest ideas. What if one of them were to get hurt? Passionblaze wouldn’t be able to live with himself for getting her fatally injured, but having backup was never a bad idea. Sheepcloud sounded a lot more brave than she appeared. Passionblaze gave a light hearted shrug at her question, making himself appear more nonchalant when he was truly raging inside. Am I mousebrained for allowing her to come along? What if she gets hurt!? Ohhh, Passionblaze, you’re in for it now, buddy! You better make sure not a scratch is grazed on that pelt of hers! He smiled at his company, flicking his ears nervously at his own anxiousness. Discouraged, he was not. Passionblaze was tired of hearing the concern of others about the fox, his patience was wearing thin. So, the next best thing was to handle the beast, and he allowed himself to believe he have a strong companion to help along with this.

Trotting paw by paw, this was a time for work. Which meant that a joking tom’s behavior had to cease and be mindful of his surroundings. Usually when an alerting situation was at task, Passionblaze held a stoic expression. His muzzle had parted as he slowed his pace to determine a direction of the fox. He put his muzzle to the ground. “I don’t sense anything over here.” He told her, his voice quiet. If we were a fox, where would we be in thunderclan’s Territory? Passionblaze inwardly thought. He turned to look at Sheepcloud. “Maybe it’s a little deeper than we imagined. Or around the borders of the territory. Just keep your eyes open and your nose on the track.” He ordered. Not to mention that he wanted her to stay near him. Passionblaze had to make certain that she would be okay during this entire little (big) venturing move. Fighting off predators was not light work.

@Rose Queen

With a shake of her head, Sheepcloud snorted, “Not a mouse-whisker of a chance. I couldn’t think of a Clan with lower standards and a more desperate need for warriors.” Honestly, she didn’t know if Blazingstar would let just anybody join WindClan, but it wasn’t as if he had a huge pool of warriors to spare. The attack had taken the lives of too many for both sides, and she wished the entire ordeal could be dropped to avoid future unnecessary bloodshed. She internally admitted she likely felt biased, seeing as how ThunderClan was the victorious party in a battle that stacked the odds against them, a miraculous win and a boost for the Clan’s morale. Leaving it like this was better for them, but a nagging part of her mind continued to believe WindClan’s pride wouldn’t let them accept the defeat. If she could definitively conclude anything from the skirmishes and battles, moving on wasn’t in their vocabulary. Worse yet, they had involved the other Clans in their dispute. Calling on ShadowClan made them invested in the outcome of the fighting, who knew what would happen now that the lines of alliances were divided? SkyClan still had yet to choose a side, but she hoped they would see ThunderClan wasn’t the aggressors.

Already tired of thinking of the future, she decided it was much better to be focused on the present, stealing a glance at Passionblaze only to suppress a kittish grin of excitement. He was undeniably fun to be around, sporting a kind demeanor and sense of humor that couldn’t be outdone. His adventurous nature paralleled her own, which was amazing to her; she hadn’t met another cat that was so easy to be around and talk to. It was a feat when their first interaction--her literally bumping into him--had probably been the most embarrassing thing she’d done as a warrior. Surprisingly, this was shaping up to be a one-of-a-kind first meeting and so far a positive interaction, if nothing else. She couldn’t say she’d expected to bump into Passionblaze (out of all the cats in ThunderClan) and be invited on a rather unofficial, haphazard scouting patrol in search of a fox in the territory. But regardless, this was thrilling, and her paws itched as they headed into the densely-wooded area. If this mission proved fruitless, at least they would possibly have a new friendship between them. She refused to think of the grave notion that one might be fatally injured on this journey, ignoring the reality of being a fox-hunting warrior. Because she hadn’t had anyone close enough to her die during her lifetime, Sheepcloud didn’t have a solid grasp on what the process of grief was like. It was meaningless to her, yet she dreaded the day a tragedy would force her to cope.

As he explained why he didn’t take a break for himself to recuperate physically or mentally, Sheepcloud wasn’t sure it was the healthiest way to do it but trusted his judgment on the matter. She wasn’t going to give advice or preach to him, assuming he got enough of that from his family or friends that also wanted him to take it easy. He was a grown warrior that could make his own decisions, not a kit to be babied or ordered around; Passionblaze knew his limits and would hopefully respect them, but that was questionable. Nonetheless, nagging him wasn’t going to solve anything and there was a time and place--this certainly wasn’t it. Besides, she wasn’t the right cat, either. Although she cared deeply about her clanmates, Sheepcloud wasn’t one to squeeze her way into other cats’ business when she knew they were completely capable of handling it themselves, as she thought they would perceive her attempt to steer them on the right track as an annoyance. Only when she thought they’d pose a risk to themselves or the Clan did she believe it was her duty to step in to help. “There’s always more to be done,” she echoed, “and not enough cats to do it all.” Especially after a devastating attack on the camp, most cats were still recovering from the traumatic experience of being invaded in their very home. “Just don’t work yourself to death. I don’t think we’ll be able to find another deputy as great as you, StarClan’s Gift.” She joked, amused by the nickname he’d inadvertently given himself. His attitude was a welcome one, a familiar set of ideals, though she didn’t think she was as prone to being a workaholic as Passionblaze. She may as well strive to be, it wasn’t as if she had anything else going on in her life. No mate or kits, no family members she desired to associate with. ThunderClan and the life of a warrior were what she had.

“You know,” she started, her voice lowered to avoid anyone (or anything) overhearing them. “you’re kind of brave for deputy standards, since you’re heading out with a two-cat patrol to scout out where the fox could be and how many there are.” She paused for a second, then added, “ThunderClan is really lucky to have a deputy that isn’t afraid to do things like some of the others are. It’s as if being a leader or deputy puts them in this toxic mindset, making them cowards that don’t do anything but send their warriors to work every sunrise.” ThunderClan wasn’t like that, to her knowledge, but she’d witnessed fearful leaders and deputies in her time. A rank was nothing more than a title and demand for obedience, it wasn’t an excuse to stop doing the duties of a warrior. As she’d now seen firsthand, Passionblaze seemed to understand that and didn’t think of himself as above any cat. Perhaps he even considered his clanmates more important, given he put their well-being before his own. Dangerous, albeit noble. Passionblaze didn’t appear to be the type that would sit in camp all day, directing cats what to do while doing none of it himself. Sheepcloud didn’t think for sheer second that he wasn’t afraid of failing ThunderClan as deputy, or maybe leader someday. However, he either knew how to put that fear to use in being productive around the Clan, or he was good at faking it.

Ears perking forward, a wave of relief washed through her. “Exactly!” she exclaimed but kept her meow down, despite how her eyes lit up. “Plans are so worthless sometimes, nothing ever goes as one would expect it.” A shining example was the attack on their camp, as they had no way of knowing ShadowClan would backstab them and therefore couldn’t have planned for it. “It’s much smarter to keep your options open.” Sheepcloud described it positively, but she usually believed the trait to be negative, as there were countless times she was ashamed of herself for veering off track when it would have gone perfectly otherwise. So far, her lack of planning and ability to stick to it hadn’t hurt any cat, and she prayed to StarClan that it wouldn’t change today. She didn’t know how she would handle the knowledge that a clanmate (the deputy, no less) was injured or killed due to her negligence, incompetence. Although she hadn’t expected the touch, she let out a light purr as she felt his tail tip brush along the soft fuzz on the top of her head. It was a reassuring gesture, and it helped clear away the thoughts of self-doubt and worrying. They would be okay, she told herself, they were both skilled warriors and were just checking to see where the fox might be as well as how many there were.

It was wonderful to hear he understood her way of describing the problematic behavior, and Sheepcloud pondered if it would help him work on it, provided he even desired a change. It was an inherently bad thing, to her, but inconvenient. “It’s just hard to rearrange the order.” It was in her mind too, acting before thinking, and somewhere down the line came reacting. “I think some cats are built differently. If we were all planners, then who would do anything?” Having rigid plans wasn’t the best in every situation anyway, so she preferred to think it created a nice balance… despite what some of the plan-heavy cats may say about the impulsive types. “What does your mother tell you?” Sheepcloud asked, immediately curious. “I don’t know why she would be harsh on you.” He seemed like a marvelous tom, and she was really liking this outing together. His lack of planning wasn’t a flaw, it was merely a part of him, and she was confused as to why his mother--the very cat that borne him--wouldn’t accept it. Passionblaze didn’t have to talk about it if he didn’t want to, and she voiced that by reminding him, “You don’t have to reply, if it’s a sore spot.” Some families were in a perpetual state of... unhappy, she supposed. Forcing him to talk wasn’t on her agenda, especially if that was the case.

With his smile being too contagious to pass up, she returned one to him, a contented albeit eager and alert expression on her face as they trekked deeper into the territory. Looking around, she was astonished by how lively the forest seemed since it was nearing the end of leaf-bare. Prey was starting to come out and scuffle around again, making small tracks in the snow, their presence confirmed in the increase of fresh-kill in the pile back at the camp. In her opinion, it looked better in the other seasons, but leaf-bare wasn’t bad aside from everything being snow-covered. Her pawsteps crunched on the snow, unable to stop a bit of noise from being emitted, but overall she remembered to keep quiet when there was a fox lurking about. Sheepcloud slowed as he did, tasting the air for any signs of a foreign presence that didn’t belong. Traces of prey and past patrols hit her, but no fox scent. “Hm, nothing yet,” she murmured, lowering her muzzle again. She followed a line of overgrown brush but didn’t stray far from Passionblaze, wishing to avoid getting separated from him. “It could be the borders,” she agreed, “and we might find out soon. The Gathering is just around the corner.” Though other leaders may be too proud to discuss a danger in their territory. She nodded, returning to the process of attempting to hunt down a scent. As she neared a toppled log, she reported softly but loud enough to get his attention, “There might be something over here.” It was a faint stench of fox and made her fur stand on end, a shudder passing through Sheepcloud’s body. “But it’s not too strong.” The fox had likely been here and left, but it wasn’t an old scent trail.

Using the toppled log as a starting point, she began sniffing near it, wondering if the fox had headed in a different direction. Due to the lack of strength in the scent, she was inclined to believe there was only one predator lurking in ThunderClan’s forest but didn’t take that to heart in the chance she was wrong. It was better to be prepared for anything, and she refused to allow multiple foxes to take her by surprise. Sheepcloud could feel her body trembling lightly, the scent striking an ounce of fear into her, but none she wanted to acknowledge. This was a warrior’s life, their duty to the Clan, and she wasn’t going to back down anytime soon. The kits and elders needed them. Heading forward, she was picking up on a better scent, a fresher one that indicated it may be nearby. “Let’s check over here?” she suggested, urging her legs to keep going in spite of the increasing sense of tension in the air. Sheepcloud progressively moved slower and softer, aware any wrong movement could send them hurtling into a battle or land them in the jaws of a hungry fox. Crash. The undergrowth shuffled and twigs snapped nearby, immediately alerting her. She stiffened suddenly, body unmoving, ears perked and swiveling as they tried to pinpoint where the noise was coming from. Stealing a wide-eyed glance at Passionblaze, she was certain her heart was going to beat right out of her chest at any moment. Crash. Closer this time, she realized and drew in a shaky gulp of air. Maybe if they were quiet enough--

Too late. A snarling fox leapt from the brush toward the patrol, barely giving Sheepcloud a fraction of a second to scatter from its path, yowling something between a frightful cry and a declaration of war. Sheepcloud noted that its muzzle was pulled back in fury, teeth bared menacingly, and it seemed to have murder on its mind. Plan and senses forgotten, her claws were unsheathed as she dove for the animal, latching onto its pelt directly above the shoulder and biting down with all her might. This mangy fleabag isn’t going to take us alive!

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old February 14th, 2018, 03:11 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

[ @Ravenfang ]

The white fur tom didn't waste a mere second to take off. His paws thundered against the ground, loving the feeling in his body. He skidded across some of the ice a little that had stayed, when he peeked into the training cave. Snowpaw look back at Morningscar, his tongue rolling out of his jaws. He panted lightly but was good. His wounds haven't reopened again. He look back, looking for Goldenstream. How long would it be, were they gonna join them? Probably not. After all Snowpaw didn't want to be any trouble, not knowing if he was even ahead or behide this apprentice. Not to reopen his wounds also. "Morningscar, I can't spot her!" He finally whined but the mere second after he saw her. "Nevermind, Goldenstream! Hi!"

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 14th, 2018, 03:21 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
[ @Ravenfang ]

The white fur tom didn't waste a mere second to take off. His paws thundered against the ground, loving the feeling in his body. He skidded across some of the ice a little that had stayed, when he peeked into the training cave. Snowpaw look back at Morningscar, his tongue rolling out of his jaws. He panted lightly but was good. His wounds haven't reopened again. He look back, looking for Goldenstream. How long would it be, were they gonna join them? Probably not. After all Snowpaw didn't want to be any trouble, not knowing if he was even ahead or behide this apprentice. Not to reopen his wounds also. "Morningscar, I can't spot her!" He finally whined but the mere second after he saw her. "Nevermind, Goldenstream! Hi!"
Morningscar’s eyes widened in shock when he looked at his mate. There was an ominous pool of dark red blood around her. And her fur was matted in it. She was finding it hard to breath. Can snowpaw not see the huge pool of blood!? Morningscar thought in dismay. Morningscar pushed past snowpaw wildly and pelted over to his mate, all but slipping on the slippery, warm blood. He tried to figure out where the blood was combing from, but her fur was so matted with the blood that it took him a minute to find the long gash, across her side.
(You might want to read the top of this page! XD)

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 14th, 2018, 03:31 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

Morningscar’s eyes widened in shock when he looked at his mate. There was an ominous pool of dark red blood around her. And her fur was matted in it. She was finding it hard to breath. Can snowpaw not see the huge pool of blood!? Morningscar thought in dismay. Morningscar pushed past snowpaw wildly and pelted over to his mate, all but slipping on the slippery, warm blood. He tried to figure out where the blood was combing from, but her fur was so matted with the blood that it took him a minute to find the long gash, across her side.
(You might want to read the top of this page! XD)
[ o my.. ]

Snowpaw eyes widened, his ears flattened to the skull as all he could look at was blood. He seem distressed, his back arch up. He never realized how horrid it was- he never pay attention to it. His blue eyes trail up her body until he saw the wound. "G-gol-ld-denst-tream?" He breathed out, creeping closer to her. His stomach to twist and turn into that feeling again, dread stirring in his stomach. Ah, he couldn't handle it. Snowpaw squeezed his eyes shut, looking away in disappear. Reopening as he rush out of the entrance. "Caliapaw! Caliapaw!" He called, desperate for her to come. In the moment his thoughts were spinning, his fur was raised you could see it. The fear that was in his eyes, distressed. Snowpaw look back at Morningscar, then Goldenstream. He barely knew the she-cat, or all of them anyway but he felt kicked down. The war. This. Them. So many things were kicking him down a pedal, his breath quicken as he tried to breath properly. "Just.. she... she should be coming. I think." He meowed to the three.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 14th, 2018, 03:57 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
[ o my.. ]

Snowpaw eyes widened, his ears flattened to the skull as all he could look at was blood. He seem distressed, his back arch up. He never realized how horrid it was- he never pay attention to it. His blue eyes trail up her body until he saw the wound. "G-gol-ld-denst-tream?" He breathed out, creeping closer to her. His stomach to twist and turn into that feeling again, dread stirring in his stomach. Ah, he couldn't handle it. Snowpaw squeezed his eyes shut, looking away in disappear. Reopening as he rush out of the entrance. "Caliapaw! Caliapaw!" He called, desperate for her to come. In the moment his thoughts were spinning, his fur was raised you could see it. The fear that was in his eyes, distressed. Snowpaw look back at Morningscar, then Goldenstream. He barely knew the she-cat, or all of them anyway but he felt kicked down. The war. This. Them. So many things were kicking him down a pedal, his breath quicken as he tried to breath properly. "Just.. she... she should be coming. I think." He meowed to the three.
Goldenstream looked up feebly at her mate. She coughed. “Please hurry.” Goldenstream said.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 14th, 2018, 10:35 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

As soon as Leaftail left the clearing, her demeanor changed: her footsteps became lighter, almost soundless, and her tail swished lightly above the underbrush. She dropped into a crouch, her nose in the air, sniffing for prey. "Do you smell anything?" she whispered to the apprentice--no, his name was Sorrelpaw. I remember him! She grinned, her ears twitching as she listened for sounds of prey.
(@Boba Fett)
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old February 14th, 2018, 11:27 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
As soon as Leaftail left the clearing, her demeanor changed: her footsteps became lighter, almost soundless, and her tail swished lightly above the underbrush. She dropped into a crouch, her nose in the air, sniffing for prey. "Do you smell anything?" she whispered to the apprentice--no, his name was Sorrelpaw. I remember him! She grinned, her ears twitching as she listened for sounds of prey.
(@Boba Fett)
Sorrelpaw meekly crouched next to her, opening his jaws to try to smell any nearby prey. He caught the scent of something finally,"I-I think there's s-some shrews over th-there..." He whispered, flicking his tail towards a tree with roots so tall that a cat would have to scramble just to climb to climb over one.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 14th, 2018, 11:55 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Sorrelpaw meekly crouched next to her, opening his jaws to try to smell any nearby prey. He caught the scent of something finally,"I-I think there's s-some shrews over th-there..." He whispered, flicking his tail towards a tree with roots so tall that a cat would have to scramble just to climb to climb over one.
Leaftail's face fell. "Fox-dung," she muttered to herself. She flicked her tail towards the tree roots. "Can you climb those?" she asked. "I would, but...." She shuffled awkwardly as she tried to think of what to say. "I don't think my leg could handle it."
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit