Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Bicker and break.[P]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 07:23 AM
~>>Windflowerpaw's.....
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 07:00 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:52 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:37 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by nyx
Today 06:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 12th, 2018, 06:13 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm nodded. "Was he in the battle?" He asked, not really knowing the situation with her family. Sure, he was the medicine cat and should know these things, but he couldn't know everything about everyone. The tom tried to remember if anyone similar looking to the kitten had been injured today, thinking that maybe they looked similar enough that he could guess their relation to each other. The tom wandered back to his herbs as he talked, reorganizing the herb piles that he had messed up slightly while treating Leafshadow.

Oriolekit shrugged, she wasn't even sure what her dad looked like. She must have had a dad, she couldn't have not had one, but her mother refused to to tell her who he was or why he didn't talk to them, or come near them or play with his kits. It wasn't natural, fathers were supposed to be there for you, to love you. From other kits experiences that was right, but not for Oriolekit. She just didn't exactly have the perfect father. Her mother would have told her if he was dead, she could understand that, but it seemed like a sensitive topic, not a sad topic. Just uncomfortable. "I don't know, I don't even know what his name is," She answered honestly.
Old February 12th, 2018, 07:20 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Oriolekit shrugged, she wasn't even sure what her dad looked like. She must have had a dad, she couldn't have not had one, but her mother refused to to tell her who he was or why he didn't talk to them, or come near them or play with his kits. It wasn't natural, fathers were supposed to be there for you, to love you. From other kits experiences that was right, but not for Oriolekit. She just didn't exactly have the perfect father. Her mother would have told her if he was dead, she could understand that, but it seemed like a sensitive topic, not a sad topic. Just uncomfortable. "I don't know, I don't even know what his name is," She answered honestly.
Surgestorm regarded her more carefully after her answer, his yellow orbs bright with surprise. It wasn't unusual that some kits grew up without know their fathers - some queens tended to keep that information to themselves. However, it was that Oriolekit was actively searching for him without a place, or any information really, to begin with. He tried to read her expression, but was surprised that he couldn't. Was that sadness? Frustration? He couldn't tell. He was usually good at reading cats, but she was an exception to him for some reason. But, it was undeniable that he wanted to help her somehow. "I see," He spoke softly. "Maybe I can help you find him someday," He meowed a few moments later, hoping that maybe that confidence would brighten her day up a bit.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old February 12th, 2018, 07:22 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
[ooc: Apologies again, the teacher in my Friday class told us it was a long weekend, but the long weekend ended up being next weekend, and I ended up having a test in anatomy today. ;v;]

The brown molly grinned, bouncing on her forepaws. It had been since Leaf-fall that she’d last caught a bird, the rush of leaping up into the tree stayed with her and made the fur along her neck prickle with excitement. No wonder ThunderClan cats favoured the trees. When her friend brought up his mother, who she knew from rumors to be as stubborn and old-fashioned as a badger, Snailflower knitted her brows and gave him an apolagetic twitch of her whiskers.

Though her ears perked up at his question, "Hm, dealbreaker?" She shook her head with a laugh, did he mean for a relationship?
"Oh, if a cat is closed-minded I'm not really interested, or someone too violent, but chemistry matters most I figure. Someone interested in kits would be nice." With a quick bow, she gently shifted her waxwing back into her mouth, careful not to damage it further, "what about you, Nimblewhisker? What would make you say 'nope' immediately?"
"If their unattentive or uncaring," Nimblewhisker mewed, not really having to put much thought into his answer, "I mean if a she-cat or tom doesn't seem invested in a relationship what incentive is there for me to stay in it?" He inquired. "I mean I do know many she-cats and toms that are absolutely swooned by the whole stoic and uncaring thing but, I myself will never get it."
Old February 12th, 2018, 07:51 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Post Re: WindClan Clearing

Just outside of the WindClan warrior's tunnel, a quite frazzled molly was grooming moss from her fur. Her pastel tan-colored, oddly marked fur was covered in pieces of moss and leaves that lined her nest. Her fur stood on end, not yet laying flat even though she ran her sand paper sharp tongue over it. The molly hadn't woken up when she was supposed to. She had enjoyed her slumber. She knew that from waking up to her tongue dry as a desert, hanging out of her mouth, her legs sprawled out pooling into Duskflight's nest. She was lucky the tom wasn't present and certainly hoped she didn't disturb his sleep. That would be very embarrassing.

The thought of the situation cause the molly to pause her grooming. Heat rose to her cheeks and slowly warmth spread across her body. The tom was easy on the eyes. However, since Crowheart...no she couldn't let herself think of her former best friend and source of her affection. She swallowed dryly before continuing her grooming. She wouldn't allow herself to think of him. If he saw her constantly mopping around, missing him, being depressed and unhappy, he'd be upset at her. The molly had to try and turn her life around somehow.

Windcrest had thought about a million different ways to say hello and to begin a conversation with Duskflight, but she never mustered up the courage. She didn't even know if Duskflight liked her even as a clan mate. She knew some WindClan cats eyed her because she wasn't clan born and felt like she didn't belong. She sometimes felt like an outsider. But she did her best to prove them wrong. She let out a sigh and her fur ruffled at her sudden exhale, Maybe today...I could finally say hello?

Windcrest was given morning patrol duty and yet here it was almost sunhigh. Her ears flattened at the thought of getting into trouble, though she half-heartedly wondered why no one woke her. With a frustrated whine the she-cat continued to work on her fur trying to look presentable. At the moment, she look like an newly appointed apprentice. She was nearly 31 moons old! Grumbling at herself, she finished up cleaning her fur the best she could. Finally satisfied with her pelt, she molly sat up. Her crystal blue eyes scored the moor top for any familiar faces that may have gone out on the morning patrol. I wonder if Duskflight went on the morning patrol...

@Duskflight <3

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 12th, 2018 at 07:52 PM.
Old February 12th, 2018, 08:17 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Gorsebird scanned the clearing angry quickly starting rise from her pelt. Where was Streamkit?! She had left the she-kit alone for less than five minutes to talk to Harrierclaw about something and Streamkit seemly up and vanished! Gorsebird was just about ready to lose her composure when she saw Streamkit happily playing with a butterfly, unaware of how much trouble she had caused.
"Streamkit! What do you think you're doing?!"

@Twilight01
Old February 12th, 2018, 08:22 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Just outside of the WindClan warrior's tunnel, a quite frazzled molly was grooming moss from her fur. Her pastel tan-colored, oddly marked fur was covered in pieces of moss and leaves that lined her nest. Her fur stood on end, not yet laying flat even though she ran her sand paper sharp tongue over it. The molly hadn't woken up when she was supposed to. She had enjoyed her slumber. She knew that from waking up to her tongue dry as a desert, hanging out of her mouth, her legs sprawled out pooling into Duskflight's nest. She was lucky the tom wasn't present and certainly hoped she didn't disturb his sleep. That would be very embarrassing.

The thought of the situation cause the molly to pause her grooming. Heat rose to her cheeks and slowly warmth spread across her body. The tom was easy on the eyes. However, since Crowheart...no she couldn't let herself think of her former best friend and source of her affection. She swallowed dryly before continuing her grooming. She wouldn't allow herself to think of him. If he saw her constantly mopping around, missing him, being depressed and unhappy, he'd be upset at her. The molly had to try and turn her life around somehow.

Windcrest had thought about a million different ways to say hello and to begin a conversation with Duskflight, but she never mustered up the courage. She didn't even know if Duskflight liked her even as a clan mate. She knew some WindClan cats eyed her because she wasn't clan born and felt like she didn't belong. She sometimes felt like an outsider. But she did her best to prove them wrong. She let out a sigh and her fur ruffled at her sudden exhale, Maybe today...I could finally say hello?

Windcrest was given morning patrol duty and yet here it was almost sunhigh. Her ears flattened at the thought of getting into trouble, though she half-heartedly wondered why no one woke her. With a frustrated whine the she-cat continued to work on her fur trying to look presentable. At the moment, she look like an newly appointed apprentice. She was nearly 31 moons old! Grumbling at herself, she finished up cleaning her fur the best she could. Finally satisfied with her pelt, she molly sat up. Her crystal blue eyes scored the moor top for any familiar faces that may have gone out on the morning patrol. I wonder if Duskflight went on the morning patrol...

@Duskflight <3
The morning had been a pretty normal one so far, or at least that's what Duskflight felt. More normal than some of his previous mornings. He was just happy to be back in the clan, he had so desperately wanted to come back but had refrained, refrained right up until it nearly cost him his life. Of course things have settled since then. He hasn't seen Weaselcloud at all, maybe she had been killed, maybe she was banished, he didn't know, and despite his nature, he truly hoped that she was dead. It would be better that way, both for him and his clanmates. But he didn't have the guts nor the strength to do it himself if ever it came down to doing it.

Regardless, as the sun crawled to the midway point in the sky, the black and white tom settled himself down in the clearing, tucking his legs neatly beneath himself and laying his chin in his paws for the moment, eyes half-lidded and threatening to close. Even if the air had a bite to it, the sun was in full force and he couldn't be happier.
He had slept the majority of the night but in the earlier morning hours he was accidentally kicked awake by a cat next to him. The name of the cat was something like Windtuft, Windcrest, something along those lines. It hadn't bothered him in the slightest, but he did decide to get out of his nest and head out into the clearing.

It was then that he volunteered to go on the morning patrol in her place, since she wasn't awake yet and he didn't want anyone to be awoken from a good slumber when he was able to take their place. And so he went on that patrol. After the battle with Thunderclan the borders have been quiet, all of the clans except for Skyclan recuperating from their wounds. He himself had stayed back to protect the camp, though part of himself argues it was only because he was a coward. He still thought about it, even now, though for the most part he tried to push the thought away.

Sighing out happily, Duskflight would force himself to lift his head and start rasping his tongue over his chest fur, trying anything to keep himself away, at least for a little bit longer. He could take a nap later, he hasn't even gone hunting today! There was so much that needed to be done, especially with there being quite a few wounded cats that needed food before himself. As soon as I'm done grooming I'll go out hunting. His mind promised and he seemed to nod his head, agreeing to himself.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 12th, 2018, 08:40 PM
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
The morning had been a pretty normal one so far, or at least that's what Duskflight felt. More normal than some of his previous mornings. He was just happy to be back in the clan, he had so desperately wanted to come back but had refrained, refrained right up until it nearly cost him his life. Of course things have settled since then. He hasn't seen Weaselcloud at all, maybe she had been killed, maybe she was banished, he didn't know, and despite his nature, he truly hoped that she was dead. It would be better that way, both for him and his clanmates. But he didn't have the guts nor the strength to do it himself if ever it came down to doing it.

Regardless, as the sun crawled to the midway point in the sky, the black and white tom settled himself down in the clearing, tucking his legs neatly beneath himself and laying his chin in his paws for the moment, eyes half-lidded and threatening to close. Even if the air had a bite to it, the sun was in full force and he couldn't be happier.
He had slept the majority of the night but in the earlier morning hours he was accidentally kicked awake by a cat next to him. The name of the cat was something like Windtuft, Windcrest, something along those lines. It hadn't bothered him in the slightest, but he did decide to get out of his nest and head out into the clearing.

It was then that he volunteered to go on the morning patrol in her place, since she wasn't awake yet and he didn't want anyone to be awoken from a good slumber when he was able to take their place. And so he went on that patrol. After the battle with Thunderclan the borders have been quiet, all of the clans except for Skyclan recuperating from their wounds. He himself had stayed back to protect the camp, though part of himself argues it was only because he was a coward. He still thought about it, even now, though for the most part he tried to push the thought away.

Sighing out happily, Duskflight would force himself to lift his head and start rasping his tongue over his chest fur, trying anything to keep himself away, at least for a little bit longer. He could take a nap later, he hasn't even gone hunting today! There was so much that needed to be done, especially with there being quite a few wounded cats that needed food before himself. As soon as I'm done grooming I'll go out hunting. His mind promised and he seemed to nod his head, agreeing to himself.

Windcrest's bright eyes continued to scan the moor top. Her eyes slipped past Duskflight, continuing to look around before she did a double take. Her ocean optics widened and she quickly turned around. Her heart beat in her chest and her whiskers twitched nervously. He's right there! Oh goodness. I am not ready for this... The molly was back and forth arguing internally with herself,
wishing should could kick her own behind for acting the way she was. She turned around and hoped he hadn't spotted her little fiasco, squirming ever so slightly in her spot while trying to make up her mind about saying hello or something! Inhaling deeply, preparing herself, she began to walk over toward Duskflight. However, she forgot to exhale and the she-cat felt her throat tighten and she let out a coughing breath.

Blinking her blue eyes, she flattened her ears and quickly made a sharp turn left walking away from Duskflight, not after the coughing breath she made. Nope, today wasn't the day to say hello! During the Evil Era, the molly had sustained a bruised bone, on her back right leg, according to Surgestorm due to a massive tom slamming her into the ground. The sharp turn caused the molly's leg to give out on her. With a yowl of surprise the molly fell flat on her face in front of Duskflight. She wanted to crawl her way underground for the show she just put on for Duskflight. Now why would he want to talk or be associated with a clumsy,
shy, paranoid she-cat that wasn't even clan born

@Duskflight

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 12th, 2018 at 08:41 PM.
Old February 12th, 2018, 09:33 PM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"If their unattentive or uncaring," Nimblewhisker mewed, not really having to put much thought into his answer, "I mean if a she-cat or tom doesn't seem invested in a relationship what incentive is there for me to stay in it?" He inquired. "I mean I do know many she-cats and toms that are absolutely swooned by the whole stoic and uncaring thing but, I myself will never get it."

With a knowing smile and half-lidded eyes, Snailflower glanced towards camp. "My one sister is into that sort of cat, I guess she's happy, so I can't complain... But I do worry about her in the long-term." A glance at Nimbleflower and the molly let a sigh out through her nose, she was glad there was a cat in the clan who seemed easier to talk to. "Do you think we'll ever find anyone?" She said a little quieter between the waxwing and her teeth. Glancing up into the tree didn't provide much relief from the embarrassing question, the waxwings had moved on when they realized predators were near and the only thing she saw through the otherwise bare branches were the clouds moving in.
Old February 12th, 2018, 10:26 PM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Sorry I'm late! And short.)

Silentpaw nodded. Taking a swift breath she got ready to charge. The molly had no idea what her mentor should do but she'd find out. Jumping forward a bit she ran at Stormbreeze. Her pale gray tail streaming behind her as she ran. Reaching him she jumped at him her claws sheathed, she wasn't trying to hurt him so she would unsheathed them. This apprentice was smaller then her mentor but that was to be expected. She was younger then him and and most of the time mollies are smaller then most toms.
(No worries lol, I'm just excited I got to use the word kerfuffle.)

Stormbreeze gathered his weight onto his hindlegs, his eyes stern and still. He watched for a moment as she lunged at him, impressed with her sudden speed. But in one careful movement, Stormbreeze launched himself in the air with the elegance of a much smaller cat, and pounced over Silentpaw. Once he was behind her, he reared on his hind legs and hurled himself around. The ginger tom lunged forward and closed his jaw around the crook of his apprentices hindlegs, careful not to sink his teeth in. He wasn't even sure if Silentpaw saw him do the spin but after seasons of showing his apprentices this move he had a conviction to complete any move. Stormbreeze released Silentpaw's leg and sat down, wrapping his tail over his front paws, the thin layer of frost disturbed by their kerfuffle. "I'll show you how to do the spin and you can try it on me but do you get the general gist of it?" Stormbreeze mewed, cocking his head to the side to wait for a sign from his apprentice.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 15th, 2018 at 04:19 AM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 11:10 AM
Miraculous Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird scanned the clearing angry quickly starting rise from her pelt. Where was Streamkit?! She had left the she-kit alone for less than five minutes to talk to Harrierclaw about something and Streamkit seemly up and vanished! Gorsebird was just about ready to lose her composure when she saw Streamkit happily playing with a butterfly, unaware of how much trouble she had caused.
"Streamkit! What do you think you're doing?!"

@Twilight01
Streamkit turned around to see her livid mother yelling at her. Streamkit stopped what she was doing and slunk up to her mother in shame, "Sorry Gorsebird." She murmured, "I was just playing with the pretty butterfly."

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Closed Thread