Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Peril
Today 06:55 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Peril
Today 06:52 AM

Old February 13th, 2018, 06:53 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

Cleftpaw jumped. He had not been expecting Lightpaw to practice on him right that second. He laughed and let his fur settle.

"That is definitely going to scare any cat out of their fur!" He meowed. Lightpaw looked equal parts irritated and calm. The effect was unsettling to say the least.

Cleftpaw shook snow out of his long fur. "We should find you some prey to bring back and then we need to get to camp before we catch whitecough!"
Lightpaw smiled and purred as he heard Cleftpaw jump and then praise him. He flicked his tail tip happily,"Good!" Lightpaw then nodded and fluffed out his fur shivering,"It IS getting a bit cold, isn't it?" he laughed.

Lightpaw got up and started listening and sniffing around for some prey.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 13th, 2018, 08:13 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Lightpaw smiled and purred as he heard Cleftpaw jump and then praise him. He flicked his tail tip happily,"Good!" Lightpaw then nodded and fluffed out his fur shivering,"It IS getting a bit cold, isn't it?" he laughed.

Lightpaw got up and started listening and sniffing around for some prey.
"Mmhmm." Cleftlaw agreed. He sat in the snow and watched his brother hunt, muscles tensed. He was ready to spring out any minute to protect Lightpaw from danger.

He shook his head. No, we're in SkyClan territory! We're perfectly safe! Still, he could envision the snapping jaws of a fox or badger lunging out of the bushes to snap his brother up. Even if Lightpaw heard the large beast coming, how would he know where was safe to run?

Cleftpaw strained his ears, determined to ensure Lightpaw's safety. He refused to allow his brother to be injured under his watch.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old February 13th, 2018, 08:37 PM

Quote:

"Mmhmm." Cleftlaw agreed. He sat in the snow and watched his brother hunt, muscles tensed. He was ready to spring out any minute to protect Lightpaw from danger.

He shook his head. No, we're in SkyClan territory! We're perfectly safe! Still, he could envision the snapping jaws of a fox or badger lunging out of the bushes to snap his brother up. Even if Lightpaw heard the large beast coming, how would he know where was safe to run?

Cleftpaw strained his ears, determined to ensure Lightpaw's safety. He refused to allow his brother to be injured under his watch.
Lightpaw purred and, without turning his head, whispered,"what are you waiting for!?" he nodded in the direction of a distant sparrow on a tree. He knew that he, himself couldn't climb it, but Cleftpaw could.

Lightpaw opened his jaws to see if he could find anything that was on the ground. He picked up the scent of rabbit and his mouth watered. SkyClan rarely got rabbits. He thought about what would happen if he went back to camp carrying one! In Leaf-bare, no less! The thought drove him to follow its trail.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 13th, 2018, 10:12 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang gave a derisive snort in response. "First of all, you and our clanmates are the only ones talking about elders. I prefer the term, ex-warrior. Or new medicine cat. Second, tell that to my joints. Greenleaf can't come soon enough." The aching in his joints that he expected from being in the cold air dug the tips of its cold claws into his limbs. Fortunately the willow bark took the edge off, and he could move with the spryness of a younger cat. In a way, he supposed he should be pleased to see that he looked at ease enough winding along the thick, leafless undergrowth to make the leader think it wasn't a struggle for him. Of course, his focus wasn't on his own well-being now. It was on Grousestar's. The leader had been a little on the shaky side as they'd begun to traverse the woods, and even now he certainly didn't seem to be quite as sure-footed as usual, but it was subtle, and the tom's spirits seemed to have brightened with a bit of time in the sunlight and fresh air. Still, he kept close, watching the boisterous young cat like a wary parent for any sign of trouble or weakness.

Naturally, one of the tabby tom's first questions had been about when he could leave the den. "Leave? At this rate, I thought we'd become denmates and live the single tom life together," he joked, chortling as he amused himself. "No shecat will be able to resist our wily tomcat charms. But if you insist on squashing my dreams, I'd say maybe a couple more days just to make sure you keep getting stronger. Then maybe just a few more check ups over the next quarter on a moon once you move back to your den. I'm sure you're through the worst of it, but what can I say? I worry like a queen with her first litter." His japing finished, Shinefang turned his amber eye on the leader and sincerely asked him, "How are you feeling so far?"
"Oh yes, certainly. My apologies, ex-warrior or new medicine cat, whichever you're in the mood for." He purred out with a small laugh, the tip of his tail curling first one way then the other. "Now that I can agree with," his head nodded once. While he wasn't as old as Shinefang and didn't have the joint problems that he did when it came to the cold weather, Grousestar certainly couldn't wait until Greenleaf was back. It meant plenty of food, warmer temperatures and all around happy clan, usually. Not only that, but he believed, with his limited medicinal knowledge, that there was less sickness in that season as well. It was generally an all around great time of year, but even Newleaf would be welcome by him right about now.
For a moment he would slow to a stop in order to reach his front paws all the way out in front of him and stretch his hind legs which trembled with the effort. He hoped that stretching them individually might help to loosen them up. So after doing that, he would wait a moment before continuing on, noticing a very minor change, but the rest of the achiness would surely go away in the coming days. At least his legs weren't wobbling or shaky anymore, he was finally limbering back up. Give it a few more days and he would be in pretty good order.

His head turned slightly as he heard Shinefang's response to his question, head tilted slightly before he couldn't help but grin in amusement and chuckle. "While that does sound appealing, and trust me, it does Shinefang. I can't say I overly enjoy that den, smells too much of herbs and makes me feel confined." Flicking his ears he realized he could hear the quiet trickle of water, signifying they were closing in on the stream, much to his relief. "A couple more days..." He echoed, a small sense of excitement of getting back to his leader duties filling him before he was carefully brought back to the ground by the sincerity of Shinefang's question, his eyes focusing on the older tom for a moment. It wasn't the time to boast that he could run the territory in it's entirety three times over. He needed to be truthful.
"Well. My legs are about as limber as ever, it's my stamina that needs to get back to where it was. I already feel a bit winded and would like to take a small break once we reach the stream, if you don't mind."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 14th, 2018, 09:19 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Lightpaw purred and, without turning his head, whispered,"what are you waiting for!?" he nodded in the direction of a distant sparrow on a tree. He knew that he, himself couldn't climb it, but Cleftpaw could.

Lightpaw opened his jaws to see if he could find anything that was on the ground. He picked up the scent of rabbit and his mouth watered. SkyClan rarely got rabbits. He thought about what would happen if he went back to camp carrying one! In Leaf-bare, no less! The thought drove him to follow its trail.
Cleftpaw's ear twitched. He had already caught a mouse and hadn't expected to hunt for more. He was content watching Lightpaw where he is. However, under more consideration, he knew the Clan needed more prey during leaf-bare, and prey seemed abundant today.

He buried his mouse at the roots of a tree a clawed a mark so he could find it again. He then stalked off in the direction of the sparrow Lightpaw had pointed out. Cleftpaw appreciated that, although Lightpaw couldn't see it, his brother knew he was more agile when he climbed.

Cleftpaw reached the sparrow's tree and scrambled up to a low branch. As soon as his paws touched the bark, every sense was even more alert than they had been on the ground. The bird was two branches above him. The maine coon lept up one more branch and climbed slowly and carefully to the sparrow's branch. He stalked slowly towards the bird.

He pounced forward, every hair on his pelt tingling and his paws buzzing, every sense telling him where to direct his paws so he doesn't fall. He caught the small bird, instantly snapping its neck. He bounded down the tree to the ground below, bird held gently between his jaws.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Old February 14th, 2018, 09:38 PM

Quote:

Cleftpaw's ear twitched. He had already caught a mouse and hadn't expected to hunt for more. He was content watching Lightpaw where he is. However, under more consideration, he knew the Clan needed more prey during leaf-bare, and prey seemed abundant today.

He buried his mouse at the roots of a tree a clawed a mark so he could find it again. He then stalked off in the direction of the sparrow Lightpaw had pointed out. Cleftpaw appreciated that, although Lightpaw couldn't see it, his brother knew he was more agile when he climbed.

Cleftpaw reached the sparrow's tree and scrambled up to a low branch. As soon as his paws touched the bark, every sense was even more alert than they had been on the ground. The bird was two branches above him. The maine coon lept up one more branch and climbed slowly and carefully to the sparrow's branch. He stalked slowly towards the bird.

He pounced forward, every hair on his pelt tingling and his paws buzzing, every sense telling him where to direct his paws so he doesn't fall. He caught the small bird, instantly snapping its neck. He bounded down the tree to the ground below, bird held gently between his jaws.
As soon as Lightpaw stopped hearing the bird and then heard a soft thud on the ground, he knew that Cleftpaw had caught the unsuspecting bird. Lightpaw didn't take much notice though, he was too busy with his own prey.

And this rabbit, being so much bigger than normal prey, will be easier for me to pinpoint and kill! he thought cheerfully. As soon as the scent and soft thudding sounds of the rabbit moving, got closer, Lightpaw instinctively dropped into a hunters' crouch.

Lightpaw snuck up on his prey, slowly but surely. Almost... There... He leapt. Lightpaw just barely caught the rabbit in his paws. Well, he didn't exactly catch it. Some of his claws were hooked in its pelt. The rabbit tried to run away, but Lightpaw tightened his grip and, before the rabbit could turn to fight back, he nipped its neck, killing it quickly.

Lightpaw quickly thanked StarClan for the prey and picked it up. He dropped the rabbit, which was almost as big as him, in front of Cleftpaw, eyes shining,"I caught it! I really caught it!" he purred happily.
Old February 14th, 2018, 10:05 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
As soon as Lightpaw stopped hearing the bird and then heard a soft thud on the ground, he knew that Cleftpaw had caught the unsuspecting bird. Lightpaw didn't take much notice though, he was too busy with his own prey.

And this rabbit, being so much bigger than normal prey, will be easier for me to pinpoint and kill! he thought cheerfully. As soon as the scent and soft thudding sounds of the rabbit moving, got closer, Lightpaw instinctively dropped into a hunters' crouch.

Lightpaw snuck up on his prey, slowly but surely. Almost... There... He leapt. Lightpaw just barely caught the rabbit in his paws. Well, he didn't exactly catch it. Some of his claws were hooked in its pelt. The rabbit tried to run away, but Lightpaw tightened his grip and, before the rabbit could turn to fight back, he nipped its neck, killing it quickly.

Lightpaw quickly thanked StarClan for the prey and picked it up. He dropped the rabbit, which was almost as big as him, in front of Cleftpaw, eyes shining,"I caught it! I really caught it!" he purred happily.
Cleftpaw landed with a soft thump, but didn't stumble. He straightened up, feeling proud of himself. He saw that his brother hadn't stalked off yet and let out a breath of relief.

He watched Lightpaw carefully and saw him pounce. He smelled the hare. Oh, StarClan, let him catch it! A hare was one of the few peices of prey the Clan couldn't claim Cleftpaw had caught for his brother. The darker tabby's paws were much too large and heavy to creep up on such a creature. But Lightpaw... Lightpaw could tread as lightly as any SkyClan warrior, and maybe even quieter!

Lightpaw came trotting back with a rabbit almost as big as he was. Cleftpaw beamed with pride. "You did, Lightpaw! Deerfeather and Crookedpond will be so proud!"

Their mother and father were proud of them for anything, but Lightpaw catching such a large piece of prey in leafbare had to count for extra!

Old February 14th, 2018, 11:23 PM

Quote:

Cleftpaw landed with a soft thump, but didn't stumble. He straightened up, feeling proud of himself. He saw that his brother hadn't stalked off yet and let out a breath of relief.

He watched Lightpaw carefully and saw him pounce. He smelled the hare. Oh, StarClan, let him catch it! A hare was one of the few peices of prey the Clan couldn't claim Cleftpaw had caught for his brother. The darker tabby's paws were much too large and heavy to creep up on such a creature. But Lightpaw... Lightpaw could tread as lightly as any SkyClan warrior, and maybe even quieter!

Lightpaw came trotting back with a rabbit almost as big as he was. Cleftpaw beamed with pride. "You did, Lightpaw! Deerfeather and Crookedpond will be so proud!"

Their mother and father were proud of them for anything, but Lightpaw catching such a large piece of prey in leafbare had to count for extra!
Lightpaw nodded happily,"You think so!?" he sniffed the rabbit. He smelt the fresh blood,"Should we continue hunting or bring our catch back to camp?" he asked happily.

Lightpaw tried to imagine what the Clan would say when he came back with a whole rabbit! He could just imagine their faces! Except, he couldn't.
Old February 15th, 2018, 07:26 AM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Lightpaw nodded happily,"You think so!?" he sniffed the rabbit. He smelt the fresh blood,"Should we continue hunting or bring our catch back to camp?" he asked happily.

Lightpaw tried to imagine what the Clan would say when he came back with a whole rabbit! He could just imagine their faces! Except, he couldn't.
Cleftpaw nodded proudly, but remembered his brother couldn't see him. "Well, I have two pieces of prey. If you want to catch something else so we have the same amount you can. I'll wait for you here."

The maine coon was practically glowing with pride. There was no way the Clan could see Lightpaw as anything except equal now!

Old February 15th, 2018, 07:38 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

A curly furred feline ran gracefully out into the territory. She was a middle aged Molly and she was running. By herself, well possibly. She carried a lump of fur in her jaws. The kitty pet knew this place was home to feral cats. She knew that they had their standards and that their standards included caring for any, every, and all kittens. That’s why she was here. She knew that she could entrust her little Duffle to them. The Twolegs would just send him away. There was no way that she could save him. Not with his issue anyways. No this was his only chance, and she knew that. It was the only way to keep him from the pound that her other litters had been taken to. The She cat stopped in the fields of Skyclan, carrying the fuzzy kit in her maw. Her golden green eyes scanned the area trying to see if any cat was near. Not seeing anyone she decided that she couldn’t keep going, that her house folk would soon miss her and come in search. She ran over to a lone standing dogwood tree and sat the curly haired kitten at its base. She licked his head, “Be brave for them Duffle.” she meowed in her sweet voice. She tucked the kitten down in the grasses and concealed him from predators. She then turned, and scampered home, trying to think that her kit would be fine. He would survive out here....

The young kitten was shoved down in the grasses in the outdoors. He didn’t know where he was. He didn’t know what he was doing here. He didn’t know why he was here. And he didn’t know where his mother was going. Nope he was alone her in the grasses. He peered up at the tree above him. For a moment he considered trying to cl Mb it, like how his mother had climbed the fence when they weee leaving the house den. Though he shuddered with the thought. They had been traveling so far, he didn’t know where the House den was. He didn’t know how to get home. He didn’t know where Mommy was. Was he lost? Would he be stuck here at this tree forever? He didn’t know, all he knew was that he wanted his mother to come back and take him home.

@Owl
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; February 15th, 2018 at 09:39 AM.