Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:05 AM

Old February 10th, 2018, 06:10 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
beetleskip had to agree with him on that. there was no reason to dwell on the past if it did not help you. he understood that once he had gotten over his mother's abandonment and his father's disappearance. he had gotten over his sibling's abandonment, and life went on. he had no close friends, and he avoided others on a daily basis. he wasn't damaged, he wasn't depressed. he was lonely, but other than that, he was fine. he was fine with being lonely. yes, he missed his siblings' warmth next to him, and his father's reassurance, but that was normal. he never dwelled on it. he lived life and life went on. that's how it worked. he couldn't lie that it felt nice, talking to risingcreek he meant. the loneliness ebbed away and his conversational, kind personality was something beetleskip was grateful for. risingcreek could carry on the conversation, even if beetleskip said nothing more than a few words. he wasn't being forced to speak, and he was honest when he wanted others to leave. he didn't want risingcreek to leave. which was, again, different and quite uncharacteristic. it made him chuckle to himself, a small smile upturning the corners of his mouth.

" i... like the way you think, " he murmured absentmindedly, the words just slipping out as he thought them. realising what he said, he clamped his mouth shut and looked away so that risingcreek was no longer in the corner of his vision.
he smiled.
damn.
risingcreek didnt think hed like the way his smile fit on the tom so much. beetleskip wasnt emotionless, persay, just reserve and shy, on the quieter side of things. so to hear him talking, to hear how he thought, to see him put words together and smile? risingcreek didnt know why he found himself loudly sighing of pure contentment, and some how feeling that his rosy mauve pelt represented how he felt physically perfectly. "I like the way you think, too." i just like you in general. it was little things that made risingcreek happy, that made it seem like life was worth living even if he didnt have a lot to personally live for. it was hunting for the clan and seeing a kit get excited to eat its first physical meal. its training an apprentice and seeing yourself in them when you were young. its making someone, someone like beetleskip, smile, and get so flustered that he couldnt even make eye contact. it was moments like that that made life worth a little bit more.
Old February 11th, 2018, 12:34 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
[daydream goes by THEY. not he. thank you.]
the tone had caught daydream off guard, so hard that their head whipped back, slits in their eyes at the cat who dared to speak to them like that. ah. fallenstar. daydream didnt know the leader, but they knew juniperpaw, and thats all that mattered. they had been close with the last leader and medcat, and this place felt like home. it didnt feel like home anymore. but they were still close with juniperpaw, and they were here to say sorry to her. they considered he a sibling, and she needed someone to look up to, a mentor of some sort. someone. she couldnt be alone while being so young, so thats what daydream was going to be.

"Im here to help train Juniperpaw, what does it look like." they replied sarcastically. they didnt look at themselves as waltzing in by any means, they were doing their job. and they sure as hell didnt care if fallenstar was a leader, so they didnt watch their tone. respect had to be earned from them, not even because you have nine lives or whatever. so they stopped in their tracks, looking at the leader up and down before giving him an unamused glare for interrupting their way to the medcat den. juniperpaw knew next to nothing about herbs, only the basics, so without daydreams help riverclan was as good as dead right now, so they werent keen on talking to some random leader they had never spoken to and obviously wasnt welcoming once so ever, they werent going to waste their time.

[Sorry! I thought I went through and fixed all of them /v\" ]

The ebony feline quirked a brow and let out a snort, he found the golden feline to be quite amusing. He often spotted the medicine cat stride into the clearing multiple times, especially when Russetswirl was still the leader, though, since Geckoleaf left, and since the russet tom stepped down, he had noticed that the golden tabby's visits have shrank in numbers. The leader let out a shaky breath after calming himself down for a few moments, getting angry wasn't the best way to deal with important things, such as Shadowclan's medicine cat strolling into Riverclan as if they lived here. "I suppose the war doesn't effect the medicine cats as much as it does the warriors...well...not as much, just...effects you medicine cats differently." he awkwardly corrected, realizing that he managed to make it sound like the medicine cats weren't as stressed as the rest of their clans. Now that his senses were back, the stress and anger, excitement, and joy due to Honeypool's return, he remembered that Daydream was never a threat, in fact, if he remembered correctly, they were good friends with Riverclan's former apprentice, Cricketpaw, who was also Russetswirls daughter, which of course brought the pair close as well.

Fallenstar began to look everywhere except for the golden cats face, a small pout plastered on his maw. The ebony fluff ball was a grade A improviser, and is known for keeping conversations rolling at an easy pace, however, this situation just made him fairly uncomftrable. After a moment or two he finally lifted his face, his lapis hues held a calm glow, something that was rare for the tom ever since he had become deputy. "I apologize for snapping." he began, his voice an octave lower than it's usual baratone sound. "I should instead be thanking you, Riverclan's been going through a lot as of late....as I'm sure you're aware." he quickly threw in, not wanting to make it seem as though he thought of the tabby as uninformed. Of course his attempt to save what little of a conversation that had floated around the two, only caused that small morsel of possible friendship, such as the one Daydream and Russetswirl had, grew even smaller. Making friends was hard.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 11th, 2018, 12:07 PM
no u

Lightbulb Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
he smiled.
damn.
risingcreek didnt think hed like the way his smile fit on the tom so much. beetleskip wasnt emotionless, persay, just reserve and shy, on the quieter side of things. so to hear him talking, to hear how he thought, to see him put words together and smile? risingcreek didnt know why he found himself loudly sighing of pure contentment, and some how feeling that his rosy mauve pelt represented how he felt physically perfectly. "I like the way you think, too." i just like you in general. it was little things that made risingcreek happy, that made it seem like life was worth living even if he didnt have a lot to personally live for. it was hunting for the clan and seeing a kit get excited to eat its first physical meal. its training an apprentice and seeing yourself in them when you were young. its making someone, someone like beetleskip, smile, and get so flustered that he couldnt even make eye contact. it was moments like that that made life worth a little bit more.
having nothing to say to that, beetleskip only hummed, his shy smile never leaving his face. it was... nice, he had to admit, to have a conversation with someone who understood him and the way he thought, even if it was just a little bit. it was nice to be able to talk without being asked the meaning or being pestered with so much noise his head would spin. it was nice to just... be. to be able to be himself without question. he supposed that's why he liked talking to risingcreek, and why he liked his presence. because he wasn't forcing him to talk, each work was of beetleskip's own free will to speak. risingcreek was allowing beetleskip to go at his own pace rather than pushing him to talk. beetleskip... liked that. he liked the mauve tom sitting next to him. before the thought could develop any longer, he shook it away and realised he hadn't replied yet. how long had he simmered in his thoughts? he cleared his throat and shifted his paws a moment before he stood up.

" i... haven't gone hunting yet today. it's rather cold out, so i doubt there will be much but... "
he turned and began to walk away, " .. if you'd care to join me..." he said over his shoulder, basically mumbling the last part between his lips, hardly above a whisper. and with that, he looked forward and started towards the exit.

love
characters

Last edited by yummyluc; February 11th, 2018 at 12:10 PM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 05:39 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

It took daisy a moment of staring and looking away shamefully from the stocked pile to conclude that she wouldn’t need anything for the next little while. Times where tough and as long as she could wait between meals was better the longer it was. Queens and elders needed extra to keep up strength, she was reasonably young and had her ways of ignoring the growing pangs of hunger. Your a queen too. her ear flicked dismissing the thoughts. She needn’t think of her own kits now, there was a time and place, she had patrols to send out and maybe some time to just rest and catch up with old friends. A purr tumbled deep in her throat at the thought of just sitting and talking, even sleeping sounded great right about now. The tabby Molly was just turning to pad into the warriors den when the sound of her name caught her attention. The Molly’s ears flicked and her head swiveled towards the caller. There was coralear sitting with her ears perked and a massive bird at her side. The tabby’s tail flicked and her paws shuffled so she could look at her better. Come to think of it just before fallenstar was going to announce the deputy she had seen the two spend time together. Perhaps she had been his original choice, maybe that’s why he had given me a furious glance that day. Her stomach churned in discomfort, he wouldn’t have chosen somebody he didn’t want, right? No it’s fine, if he wants you to step down he’ll have to tell me face to face. The she cat returned a gentle yet faint smile in the other warriors direction. She found her mouth watering at the sight of the prey she had picked, it was large even for new leaf prey. She trotted over to coralear flicking her tail as she cast a shadow over her. “You called?” naturally most of these kind of things, when somebody called on her, meant they needed something or wanted something and they left it with her to deal with. The added responsibility of deputy was almost crushing her from every side, but coral wasn’t an elder or a Whiney warrior per say. She seemed content to do her own thing from what daisy could see. A fabulous trait of hers! the ginger tabby sat down curling her tail around her paws and offering another faint smile. Though she found her attention was elsewhere, a rigid glance was placed in the prey every few seconds. Her eyes darting back and fourth.

With the gingery hues that blossomed across the petite feline, Coralear was surely well-seen underneath the translucent rays of sunlight. She lay in a collected manner, demeanour showing how calm and friendly she was. Although, that could obviously change in a very swift matter. Noticing the faint glints of doubtfulness that hung in the deputy's eyes, the she-cat couldn't help but feel some sort of sympathy towards Daisyshade. She decided it would be best to treat the femme like she was just her ordinary self; instead of just adding even more stress onto her plate. With a crooked grin and curling tail, Coralear simply cocked her head to the side.
"Care to join me for lunch?" The female offered, hoping that she would be accepted.
The pale feline gave a sigh of relief as Daisyshade approached her. Verdant green gaze floating to rest on the other beside her, only to note that they seemed rather interested in the food that was also available. Coralear craned her neck downwards, shredding a piece from the bird's body, before nudging it over towards the deputy. It would just be cruel not to let the she-cat eat.
"So," the thick-furred warrior purred out, "how's things?" Her smile still showed, however it wasn't forced or anything. She was genuinely happy to get talking to the ginger she-cat.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; February 13th, 2018 at 05:39 PM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 08:21 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

[Sorry! I thought I went through and fixed all of them /v\" ]

The ebony feline quirked a brow and let out a snort, he found the golden feline to be quite amusing. He often spotted the medicine cat stride into the clearing multiple times, especially when Russetswirl was still the leader, though, since Geckoleaf left, and since the russet tom stepped down, he had noticed that the golden tabby's visits have shrank in numbers. The leader let out a shaky breath after calming himself down for a few moments, getting angry wasn't the best way to deal with important things, such as Shadowclan's medicine cat strolling into Riverclan as if they lived here. "I suppose the war doesn't effect the medicine cats as much as it does the warriors...well...not as much, just...effects you medicine cats differently." he awkwardly corrected, realizing that he managed to make it sound like the medicine cats weren't as stressed as the rest of their clans. Now that his senses were back, the stress and anger, excitement, and joy due to Honeypool's return, he remembered that Daydream was never a threat, in fact, if he remembered correctly, they were good friends with Riverclan's former apprentice, Cricketpaw, who was also Russetswirls daughter, which of course brought the pair close as well.

Fallenstar began to look everywhere except for the golden cats face, a small pout plastered on his maw. The ebony fluff ball was a grade A improviser, and is known for keeping conversations rolling at an easy pace, however, this situation just made him fairly uncomftrable. After a moment or two he finally lifted his face, his lapis hues held a calm glow, something that was rare for the tom ever since he had become deputy. "I apologize for snapping." he began, his voice an octave lower than it's usual baratone sound. "I should instead be thanking you, Riverclan's been going through a lot as of late....as I'm sure you're aware." he quickly threw in, not wanting to make it seem as though he thought of the tabby as uninformed. Of course his attempt to save what little of a conversation that had floated around the two, only caused that small morsel of possible friendship, such as the one Daydream and Russetswirl had, grew even smaller. Making friends was hard.

"The Medicine cats handle war differently. we have more important things to worry about at the moment." they stated calmly. daydream had lots of things to do, honestly. with the war riverclan was best off left for dead without daydream training juniperpaw, and so was skyclan if they didnt train shinefang. they were all over the place when it came to their duties, not just in their clan. so they damn well wasnt in the mood to be snapped at for doing their job. fallenstar just...didnt sit right with daydream for some reason. maybe because it was such a contrast to having russetstar as a leader, a cat who they grew close to and would call their adoptive father in a way. this didnt seem right. but they wouldnt voice that observation, instead they looked fallenstar up and down, as if they were sizing him up, amber hues having an unamused glare at his presence and not acknowledging his apology for snapping. "I understand. Shadowclans been facing loss after loss lately, i think its best if we stop the wars while we all need to heal. in leaf bare of all times, it was idiotic for any of us to fight during this season." riverclans rivers were frozen over, their main source of food. thunderclan AND windclan had lack of prey from stealing and starving. shadowclan was still suffering from the flood and lack of herbs, also having lack of prey since the flood caused a lot of ice. and well..skyclan stayed in their lane. good for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
having nothing to say to that, beetleskip only hummed, his shy smile never leaving his face. it was... nice, he had to admit, to have a conversation with someone who understood him and the way he thought, even if it was just a little bit. it was nice to be able to talk without being asked the meaning or being pestered with so much noise his head would spin. it was nice to just... be. to be able to be himself without question. he supposed that's why he liked talking to risingcreek, and why he liked his presence. because he wasn't forcing him to talk, each work was of beetleskip's own free will to speak. risingcreek was allowing beetleskip to go at his own pace rather than pushing him to talk. beetleskip... liked that. he liked the mauve tom sitting next to him. before the thought could develop any longer, he shook it away and realised he hadn't replied yet. how long had he simmered in his thoughts? he cleared his throat and shifted his paws a moment before he stood up.

" i... haven't gone hunting yet today. it's rather cold out, so i doubt there will be much but... "
he turned and began to walk away, " .. if you'd care to join me..." he said over his shoulder, basically mumbling the last part between his lips, hardly above a whisper. and with that, he looked forward and started towards the exit.
it was silent for those good few moments but risingcreek didnt mind. he enjoyed it at times, but at the mention of hunting he was on his paws and following beetleskip out the exit, having a pep in his step it seemed. he was getting older but that didnt mean he couldnt be just as energetic. when standing up he realized their major height difference. risingcreek was basically peering over beetleskip by a good amount. he didnt know why he hadnt noticed it before when theyve been on a few patrols before. he like dhunting, even if the rivers werent melted over yet. even if it was cold it was nice to get fresh air and away from the clearing chatter and enjoy the forest that they rarely hunted in. hunting with beetleskip. hm. he liked the sound of that. he stuck close to the other toms side, but not close enough to make him feel like he was invading his personal space. he had other things to do, too. like wake up frostpaw for training, but he was sure frostpaw wouldnt mind sleeping in so he could fit in a hunting session. with beetleskip of all cats. still liking the sound of that.
Old February 14th, 2018, 11:39 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Splashpool made her way slowly out of the nursery, her belly filled with kits as she tried to be careful of where she stepped. Since it was her first time carrying kits she was always making sure that she stay away from anything that might hurt her or her precious kits. Splashpool looked around the clearing for one specific cat and that was her best friend Owlfang. Once the queen spotted the tom she quickly walked over to him, her belly hanging so low it touched the ground.
@Radler.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; February 14th, 2018 at 11:40 PM.
Old February 14th, 2018, 11:48 PM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post
Splashpool made her way slowly out of the nursery, her belly filled with kits as she tried to be careful of where she stepped. Since it was her first time carrying kits she was always making sure that she stay away from anything that might hurt her or her precious kits. Splashpool looked around the clearing for one specific cat and that was her best friend Owlfang. Once the queen spotted the tom she quickly walked over to him, her belly hanging so low it touched the ground.
@Radler.

Owlfang looked away from a cloud in a sky his amber eyes had fixated on when he heard heavy, careful pawsteps approaching. He leaped to his feet and his eyes glowed when he spotted his best friend. He bounded over to her and pressed his flank gently to Splashpool's side, remarking, "Great Starclan! Are you sure you giving birth to kits and not badgers? These kits are going to be impressive!"
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 14th, 2018, 11:51 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post

Owlfang looked away from a cloud in a sky his amber eyes had fixated on when he heard heavy, careful pawsteps approaching. He leaped to his feet and his eyes glowed when he spotted his best friend. He bounded over to her and pressed his flank gently to Splashpool's side, remarking, "Great Starclan! Are you sure you giving birth to kits and not badgers? These kits are going to be impressive!"
Splashpool let out a chuckle at his remark. "I hope they're kits! If there not then there's must be some explaining to do." meowed the queen with a slight laugh. Splashpool sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws for warmth. "It sure is cold outside tonight." commented the molly, fluffing out her pelt a little bit.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 15th, 2018, 12:04 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
With the gingery hues that blossomed across the petite feline, Coralear was surely well-seen underneath the translucent rays of sunlight. She lay in a collected manner, demeanour showing how calm and friendly she was. Although, that could obviously change in a very swift matter. Noticing the faint glints of doubtfulness that hung in the deputy's eyes, the she-cat couldn't help but feel some sort of sympathy towards Daisyshade. She decided it would be best to treat the femme like she was just her ordinary self; instead of just adding even more stress onto her plate. With a crooked grin and curling tail, Coralear simply cocked her head to the side.
"Care to join me for lunch?" The female offered, hoping that she would be accepted.
The pale feline gave a sigh of relief as Daisyshade approached her. Verdant green gaze floating to rest on the other beside her, only to note that they seemed rather interested in the food that was also available. Coralear craned her neck downwards, shredding a piece from the bird's body, before nudging it over towards the deputy. It would just be cruel not to let the she-cat eat.
"So," the thick-furred warrior purred out, "how's things?" Her smile still showed, however it wasn't forced or anything. She was genuinely happy to get talking to the ginger she-cat.

[ it’s going to be pretty short, also thought I should let you know daisy had a name change to rowanflower for her plot about her indenture crisis ]

The she cats ears flicked and she stooped in beside the pale she cat settling herself down with a long sigh and tucked her paws under her chest. Honestly somebody who genuinely wanted a quick lunch to simply sit and let clan life hustle on without them for a moment was somebody she needed to spend more time with. “Your the first cat who genuinely just wanted to sit down and eat for once” she said with a gentle chuckle as she watched her tear a piece of the prey and leave some for her. She bent and lapped up some of the excess blood as the taste washed over her tongue followed by saliva seeping between her teeth. Than she began to dig in her teeth sinking into the flesh easily as she took a few succulent bites
Oh how she missed eating regularity with tumblestep or splashpool. Rowanflower bent her neck than rolled onto her side allowing her shoulders to loose tension and her tail to rest on her hind legs peace washing over her. For a moment she praised coralear for saying nothing just appreciating the silence than when she spoke again she flicked her one eye open and studied her with a gentle smile. “It’s been busy I guess, besides I’m pretty sure fallenstar hates my guts” maybe not the thing she should have mentioned maybe bringing up the kits where abetter idea.. oh well it was out now.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 15th, 2018, 12:26 AM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Splashpool let out a chuckle at his remark. "I hope they're kits! If there not then there's must be some explaining to do." meowed the queen with a slight laugh. Splashpool sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws for warmth. "It sure is cold outside tonight." commented the molly, fluffing out her pelt a little bit.

Owlfang circled around the short-haired she-cat one and fluffed up his long fur and chuckled, "Not over here, Splashpool. I'm as toasty as a kit in a nursery." But he did not sit, preferring his paws to be the only thing in contact with the cold, hard earth beneath them. "Well since you are out of the nursery, how about we go for a walk? We won't go far, but we could go see the river if you'd like. I'm curious if it's frozen over yet." Owlfang cocked his head to the side and stared at his friend, hoping he wasn't putting her on the spot.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.