It's so Dark This Day...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:15 PM

Old February 14th, 2018, 09:07 AM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

@mompaws @Charmer

bee's paws planted firmly on the ground in front of him, his back shaping into a firm arch as he lifted what he could of his lame body into a very vain stretch. he nuzzled the adoptive mother of his, coming to rest beneath her and shoving his teensy nose into her underbelly. his milky eyes glanced to shinefang intently for a response before closing and continuing to push up to pipitchirp's thin stomach. he wanted warmth; he wanted food; he wanted love. his whole body convulsed as he felt his stomach churn.. he had been laying silently by that rock out in the wild for several days without food or water. he was starved and severely dehydrated but managed to stay happy- however, that need for food was coming too much to stand.

trying to take my barbell into the mens room ansd failing
to get it through the doorway like a dog with a large stick
―「site
Old February 15th, 2018, 11:39 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by julean View Post
@mompaws @Charmer

bee's paws planted firmly on the ground in front of him, his back shaping into a firm arch as he lifted what he could of his lame body into a very vain stretch. he nuzzled the adoptive mother of his, coming to rest beneath her and shoving his teensy nose into her underbelly. his milky eyes glanced to shinefang intently for a response before closing and continuing to push up to pipitchirp's thin stomach. he wanted warmth; he wanted food; he wanted love. his whole body convulsed as he felt his stomach churn.. he had been laying silently by that rock out in the wild for several days without food or water. he was starved and severely dehydrated but managed to stay happy- however, that need for food was coming too much to stand.
@mompaws

Shinefang reappeared with herbs in his mouth. He placed them all on the ground, and placed a paw on the borage, sweet-smelling an fussy leaves. "Here you are, Pipitchirp. The queen who eats these will be able to make more and better milk. It'll help him start gaining weight."

He turned to the little kit next. "You've been through a hard time, huh little buddy?" He meowed softly. "We're gonna get you fixed up, ok? First I'm gonna do something for your eyes." Shinefang used his paw to pull a wilted, yellow flower toward himself. "This is celandine. It'll help your eye feel better. I'll squeeze some juice from the flower into your eye, and its gonna feel kind of funny, but it'll help. Tilt your head up for me, ok?" Shinefang took the yellow flower in his teeth, and began working the herb sideways through his teeth to try and push the juice to one part of the flower. There were days when Shinefang was glad he was the only medicine cat. When his own eye had been injured, the medicine cat at the time had used celandine, and so he had some idea of how it worked, but it was the only experience he could draw from, and frankly, he hadn't been able to see it very well at the time. A small amount of bitter juice touched his tongue and he spat, reflexively, wasting the flower. Straightening up, he cleared his throat and grabbed a second. "This is why I bring extra." This time, he tried flattening out the flower with his paws and picking it up when he was ready to puncture the petals. That worked much better. "Don't blink, he told the kit, hoping he'd be able to manage."

Last edited by Charmer; February 15th, 2018 at 11:39 PM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 01:56 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

@mompaws @Charmer

bee widened his olive eyes, leaning back on his haunches and tilting his head back. his jaws clenched together. he wanted to be able to see but the idea of something feeling weird wasn't exactly enticing.. the tiny tom didn't question the authority of the medicine cat with his mistake. he wanted to, but mistakes were going to be made. it was inevitable. his fine claws sunk into the soft moss below him. his shoulders rubbed together, holding his tongue. ready.

trying to take my barbell into the mens room ansd failing
to get it through the doorway like a dog with a large stick
―「site

Last edited by loupnoir; February 16th, 2018 at 01:56 PM.
Old February 24th, 2018, 05:29 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Aphmau plushie
Streampaw limped into the Nursery, her injured leg hardly touched the ground, so that she didn't scratch it on the ground. She glanced around the den in search for a kit to talk to, since all the apprentice's were out with their mentors. 'I might as well come here for someone to hang out with,' thought the young molly.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; February 24th, 2018 at 05:29 PM.
Old February 25th, 2018, 04:19 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

@julean @Charmer

Lashes fluttering as she sat back and evaluated the small bonding experience between the Medicine Cat and Bee. Pipitchirp couldn't deny the smile of gratification that spread across her face as she watched the scenario play out. Shinefang instinctively spitting the flower out somewhat humoured the she-cat, and she couldn't help but chime a small, "That must've tasted nice." At the sight. She couldn't help but feel an urge of motherly worry for the little kit, noticing his claws slitting into the earth below. However, she had put her trust into Shinefang to take care of her kit, and she didn't want to seem disrespectful by questioning him. After being in the clan for her entire life, she also didn't want to seem untrustworthy of the medicine cat, as she had put her life into his paws on a few occasions. "It'll be alright, sugar. Don't worry." Her soothing words rolled from her tongue with ease, smooth like honey.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; February 25th, 2018 at 04:19 AM.
Old February 25th, 2018, 08:25 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post
@Aphmau plushie
Streampaw limped into the Nursery, her injured leg hardly touched the ground, so that she didn't scratch it on the ground. She glanced around the den in search for a kit to talk to, since all the apprentice's were out with their mentors. 'I might as well come here for someone to hang out with,' thought the young molly.
sunkit watched the other kits either stay with their mothers or play with each other. she stayed quiet tucking her paws into her chest and kept watching not noticing the apprentice enter the nursery.

(I'm just gonna pretend there are other kits doing that for now and writer's block.)

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old March 4th, 2018, 05:44 PM
Angelique's Brother!

. @Fuzzyfeline
Cloudkit woke up from his nest, looking up to look for his sibling. The young tom stood up, giving his pelt a quick shake of his fur before walking out into the camp. Cloudkit walked over to the fresh kill pile, pulling out a couple of mouses. He made his way back to Featherkit.
(Writers block)

Old March 4th, 2018, 08:38 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post
. @Fuzzyfeline
Cloudkit woke up from his nest, looking up to look for his sibling. The young tom stood up, giving his pelt a quick shake of his fur before walking out into the camp. Cloudkit walked over to the fresh kill pile, pulling out a couple of mouses. He made his way back to Featherkit.
(Writers block)

Featherkit had been sleeping in his mother's nest. When had had awoke he noticed his brother wasn't there sitting up the small feather soft tom looked around. He wouldn't sneck out of camp without me would he? He thought as he scanned the nursery with his yellowish green hued eyes. Stumbling out of the nest he tried to pick up his brother's secant but Cloudkit was coming in with two mice.
Feather kit flicked his ear and headed over to meet his brother. "Wake early?" He asked blinking her clear yellow-green eyes.

(Same.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 4th, 2018, 08:50 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Featherkit had been sleeping in his mother's nest. When had had awoke he noticed his brother wasn't there sitting up the small feather soft tom looked around. He wouldn't sneck out of camp without me would he? He thought as he scanned the nursery with his yellowish green hued eyes. Stumbling out of the nest he tried to pick up his brother's secant but Cloudkit was coming in with two mice.
Feather kit flicked his ear and headed over to meet his brother. "Wake early?" He asked blinking her clear yellow-green eyes.

(Same.)
Cloudkit dipped hia head at his brother, setting down one of the mice on the ground in front of Featherkit. "I slept well enough last night. I finally got some peaceful sleep last night than I usually do." meowed the kit, giving his paw a lick as he kept an eye on his brother.

Old March 10th, 2018, 01:53 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Marblesky slipped into the SkyClan nursery he was hoping he could see one of his little siblings or mother. The silver tabby was careful not to tree on anyone's tail or wake any sleeping queens and kits. With light graceful steps Marblesky made it to were Silver tear had her nest. He know this place well. It was were he was born and sleep til he was six moons and were Graypaw, Fuzzpaw and Dewpaw were born. Lots of memories were made and still are being made here. A bundle of fur caught his attention making him turn his head. "Hello Cardinalkit." He purred in greeting to his little sister. Flicking his tail for no apparent reason he came to stand closer to her. It was good to see her, interact with his younger sibling. She may be adopted but he still loved her as much as a littermate. His brilliant blue eyes shined in the light showing though the warm nursery that had been worked on every moon to keep it that way.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all