Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ABCs? 26 kits? Friends?
by Saki
Last post by burntToast
Today 10:38 AM
berrypaw love/relationship...
Last post by Epiales
Today 10:28 AM
The abandoned cave(p)
by Red'fur
Last post by sock
Today 10:22 AM
Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by Epiales
Today 10:22 AM
insert cool name here || p
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 10:20 AM

Old February 15th, 2018, 12:29 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post

Owlfang circled around the short-haired she-cat one and fluffed up his long fur and chuckled, "Not over here, Splashpool. I'm as toasty as a kit in a nursery." But he did not sit, preferring his paws to be the only thing in contact with the cold, hard earth beneath them. "Well since you are out of the nursery, how about we go for a walk? We won't go far, but we could go see the river if you'd like. I'm curious if it's frozen over yet." Owlfang cocked his head to the side and stared at his friend, hoping he wasn't putting her on the spot.
Splashpool thought long and hard for a moment before nodding her head. "A walk would be nice. I think I can make it to the river. I'm a little curious myself." replied the queen. She stood up once gain, glancing towards the entrance.
(Writers block)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 15th, 2018, 12:40 AM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Splashpool thought long and hard for a moment before nodding her head. "A walk would be nice. I think I can make it to the river. I'm a little curious myself." replied the queen. She stood up once gain, glancing towards the entrance.
(Writers block)
Owlfang circled Splashpool once more, letting out a quick purr of delight. He bounded past her to stand by the exit and mewed jokingly, "Try to keep up!" Satisfied with his own humor - and his quick glace at the path in front of them, checking for holes or roots Splashpool could potentially trip on - he trotted back to Splashpool and pressed against her side lightly, providing his pregnant friend with what little warmth his long pelt could offer as they approached the exit.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 15th, 2018 at 12:40 AM.
Old February 15th, 2018, 02:44 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Dovekit skipped out of the nursery and into the clearing. She fluffed her fur out and looked almost twice her size as she glanced around the open area. She spotted a small bug crawling across the ground and lowered herself to the ground with her haunches still in the air and her tail straight up blowing in the chilled wind. She pounced on the bug and opened her paws to find it gone. She sighed and turned around looking for more bugs or something to pounce on.

@Boba Fett

Please quote or mention me so I'll know to respond please!

------------------------------------------------------------

Character Site
Old February 15th, 2018, 02:50 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyfeather View Post
Dovekit skipped out of the nursery and into the clearing. She fluffed her fur out and looked almost twice her size as she glanced around the open area. She spotted a small bug crawling across the ground and lowered herself to the ground with her haunches still in the air and her tail straight up blowing in the chilled wind. She pounced on the bug and opened her paws to find it gone. She sighed and turned around looking for more bugs or something to pounce on.

@Boba Fett
Mudnose sighed, exhausted. He flicked the tip of his fluffy brown tail and twitched his brown nose. He looked around, he had already eaten, so all he could really do was lay in the small patch of sun by the nursery. He flicked the tip of his tail once more, lay down his head, and then closed his eyes, tail flicking every once in a while, the only proof that he was still awake.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; February 15th, 2018 at 02:50 PM.
Old February 15th, 2018, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Mudnose sighed, exhausted. He flicked the tip of his fluffy brown tail and twitched his brown nose. He looked around, he had already eaten, so all he could really do was lay in the small patch of sun by the nursery. He flicked the tip of his tail once more, lay down his head, and then closed his eyes, tail flicking every once in a while, the only proof that he was still awake.
After looking around the clearing, Dovekit saw the brown warrior, Mudnose, sunning and napping. She fixed her eyes on his tail bouncing around every now and again. She tiptoed towards him, close enough to feel the slight breeze created by the tail. She waggled her backend and lept onto the tail, squealing with the excitement of catching Mudnose's tail. She held it lightly but rolled over and pawed at it with her hindpaws.

Character Site
Old February 15th, 2018, 03:33 PM

Quote:

After looking around the clearing, Dovekit saw the brown warrior, Mudnose, sunning and napping. She fixed her eyes on his tail bouncing around every now and again. She tiptoed towards him, close enough to feel the slight breeze created by the tail. She waggled her backend and lept onto the tail, squealing with the excitement of catching Mudnose's tail. She held it lightly but rolled over and pawed at it with her hindpaws.
Mudnose jerked his head up as his tail was attacked by tiny paws. He looked over to see a white she-cat. He purred in amusement,"Why, hello," he chuckled, flicking his tail more frequently and harder to make it a bit more of a challenge for Dovekit.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 15th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Owlfang circled Splashpool once more, letting out a quick purr of delight. He bounded past her to stand by the exit and mewed jokingly, "Try to keep up!" Satisfied with his own humor - and his quick glace at the path in front of them, checking for holes or roots Splashpool could potentially trip on - he trotted back to Splashpool and pressed against her side lightly, providing his pregnant friend with what little warmth his long pelt could offer as they approached the exit.
Splashpool let out a purr as her friend helped guide her to the camp exit. She actually didn't really need help, but she wasn't going to say anything, because she didn't want to sound rude towards the tom who would keep her secret. Splashpool made it towards the exit, peeking her head out to take a look at the forest before walking into the riverclan territory.
[To the territory]

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 16th, 2018, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Mudnose jerked his head up as his tail was attacked by tiny paws. He looked over to see a white she-cat. He purred in amusement,"Why, hello," he chuckled, flicking his tail more frequently and harder to make it a bit more of a challenge for Dovekit.
Dovekit narrowed her eyes as her prey wiggled even more! Fighting to tackle the tail, she rolled over and caught sight of a funny looking cloud and slowed. Changing her attention again, Dovekit stood up and took a few steps closer to Mudnose. Attempting to make herself slightly more dignified, she mimicked Mudnose's comfortable position and flopped down next to the warrior. She turned her blue eyes up toward him, "What's it like to be a full warrior of RiverClan? I just can't wait but I want to be perfect!"

Character Site
Old February 16th, 2018, 11:35 AM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
@mab

it had been awhile, but clan life seemed to move on.

Wolfdancer had been trying to busy herself. with more and more violence that she was shown, the more exhausted she grew. she only seemed to be be adding scars to her canvas at this point. her fur was once able to be grooms right over them, but now they were bigger, more visible. she felt ugly. but that didnt matter, she would risk every paw for her clan if that meant others could live another day. things had been turning up though, her and honeycomb had been going slow. they shared a nest again, showing affection as well. it felt good. to feel her body pressed against hers again. to smell the sweetness of her fur, fresh honey to honor her name. to have flowers in their nest again like they used to, picking only the softest petals to sleep on. she was growing protective of her again but it didnt hold the same friendliness as before. how her heart would flutter, or her pelt grow hot, how her fur felt so light and airy definitely wasnt platonic.she knew why, and so did honeycomb, but nothing was going to happen. she was content with that now. all bitterness had left her body long ago, stages of acceptance flooding over her. she was becoming her old self. and she would be honeycombs best friend if thats why she wanted her to be.

she sat curled up in the clearing, under a more shaded spot. her dark fur was covered in small snowflakes, looking like mini stars mixed into the pools of black and grey swirls of milkyway. she had been resting for awhile, not tha she really cared. she felt as warm as she would be in a den with the kind of pelt that she had, waves of warmth radiating off of her. lidded yellow eyes stared out into the clearing, ears flickering and listening to the small chatter cats provided. for once it seemed like in awhile, wolfdancer was content and relaxed.
( ay yo if phrasing sounds awkward in that second paragraph, it's mostly bc im sleepy and can't be bothered to do the second proof on this )

of course it’d move on; that was the way things were.

she’d grown to accept many truths, brutal as they were— she’d grown wiser, as things that grow and learn do. things that grow and do also learn to do and die; it was a cruel predicament, but some of those.. things deserved to, contrary to many popular schools of thought. and someone had died, except honeycomb had no sympathy, no feelings as they dug up a hole and dumped her body into it, aside from some relief, and an almost perverse sense of joy. even if she had forsaken minnowgaze’s words while she had been alive, there wouldn’t be as much catharsis in being able to be there as she watched the earth take that glassy-eyed blue stare and put it where it could never see her love, live, and just be.

so she was in camp, and she was pretty pleased with the way things were going with wolfdancer; she’d managed to squeeze her way back into her good books, somehow. the immense molly’s scent hadn’t changed at all, the feeling of her coarse neck-fur pressing into honey’s back as they slept in a messy pile feeling the way it always had. the amount of scars on her pelt, however, had been steadily rising. as she padded into camp, honeycomb’s lips turned into the slightest frown, but she looked around riverclan’s camp, searching for the aforementioned molly.

aside from all of that, she could say she was.. happy. it was a testament to wolfdancer’s loyalty that she had doubled down in her attempt to stay just as close to honeycomb as they used to be, even if she thought her feelings were unrequited. honey wasn’t sure if she wanted to rebuke the belief that they were just yet, but she would work up to it. kit-steps, after all.

olive-green eyes falling onto the place where wolfdancer lay, honeycomb’s ears perked, her concerned expression morphing into something all the more pleased-- the she-cat looked beautiful as she sat there, her dark fur looking more like the silverpelt on a clear night. quickening her pace, the bicoloured molly raised her docked tail, chirping a nonverbal greeting to her long-standing friend. she’d missed things like this more than she could say.

baibai
Old February 16th, 2018, 02:19 PM

Quote:

Dovekit narrowed her eyes as her prey wiggled even more! Fighting to tackle the tail, she rolled over and caught sight of a funny looking cloud and slowed. Changing her attention again, Dovekit stood up and took a few steps closer to Mudnose. Attempting to make herself slightly more dignified, she mimicked Mudnose's comfortable position and flopped down next to the warrior. She turned her blue eyes up toward him, "What's it like to be a full warrior of RiverClan? I just can't wait but I want to be perfect!"
Mudnose chuckled at the kit's excitement,"well, it's a lot of hard work and I know I would MUCH rather be a kit in the nursery right now," he purred, but that reminded him of his exhausted and he sighed sleepily.