Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Picture sizes
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:52 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:30 AM
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:27 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:52 AM
Our Little Warriors:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:46 AM

Old February 16th, 2018, 07:49 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Sorrelpaw averted his gaze and hesitantly nodded,"y-yeah, I'm fine..."
Leaftail didn't believe him, but she couldn't really do much about it now. "Are you up for some more hunting?" she asked, masking her concern with excitement.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old February 16th, 2018, 02:06 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Leaftail didn't believe him, but she couldn't really do much about it now. "Are you up for some more hunting?" she asked, masking her concern with excitement.
Sorrelpaw nodded and opened his jaws to find more scents.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 16th, 2018, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Sorrelpaw nodded and opened his jaws to find more scents.
Leaftail scanned the shrubbery for the telltale signs of prey, but her gaze kept wandering to Sorrelpaw. Poor kit, she mused to herself. No one deserves that.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old February 17th, 2018, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Leaftail scanned the shrubbery for the telltale signs of prey, but her gaze kept wandering to Sorrelpaw. Poor kit, she mused to herself. No one deserves that.
Sorrelpaw kept sniffing around for prey, trying his hardest to keep focused.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 17th, 2018, 03:22 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
For Stonegazer, the hole that he was supposed to be getting into was way too small. It was nearly impossible for the tom’s large frame to fit through it, and even when he did get through, it was still a stretch. His eyes darkened as he struggled through it, remaining silent until finally, finally he managed to make it all the way through. And, at that point, he found a spot where he wasn’t really touching Powdernose. The hole was too small for him to get far enough away that he would be away from the younger tom completely, but it was big enough that he wasn’t actually pressed up against the other warrior. That was far too awkward for him. ”Well. We all have our talents… and it would appear finding hidden places is yours.”

That was Stonegazer’s only response to Powdernose’s comment about being a coward - because he didn’t know what else to say. Did he find the other warrior a coward? Yes, perhaps he did, at least a little bit. It was cowardly not to fight in battle. To run and hide in the clearing and let other warriors do your work for you. It was cowardly to pretend that nothing bad would come of that. And the worst part was, Stonegazer disliked himself for thinking that way. He had never been a super “nice” tom. He was not the cat that you turned to if you had a major problem, he was the cat you went to if you had a fight on your paws. ”No, not really.” His answer to Powdernose’s inquiry was short and to the point, just like most things the tom found himself saying.

Even though he didn’t really like himself for it, he was the type of cat to speak his mind on these things. Sugarcoating something did not seem to be among his abilities. And it certainly wasn’t something that he had made much of an effort to get better at, since he didn’t think it was worth it. Still, Stonegazer supposed that today… today he could at least try and be nicer for Powdernose. The tom was pretty cute - in a kit-like, innocent type of way. ”We could always talk about the past.” Not a great suggestion, but one he’d come up with all on his own.
(aghh i don't want another battle to interfere with our roleplay :<)

as he watched stonegazer, he chuckled. oops, powdernose thought, amused at how the tom had to struggle to get inside of the hiding place. his tail curled up, eyes glinting in the darkness. "i guess you could say that. most would suggest my talent to be the laziest cat of the clan." powdernose shrugged and sighed. "but whatever. who cares what others think, right? there's always gonna be someone who is judgemental." he lowered his head, nose twitching. "it's just how life is."

at the words the other spoke, his entire body froze. "past?" eyes widened, powdernose gulped and laughed awkwardly. "oh- oh, yes, of course! the past is always a delight to speak of!" unless you don't know half of it because you spent all your time sleeping or searching for the parents that you never had. ears flattened, he took a shaky breath and spoke forcefully. "uh- would you like to go first? your past must certainly be far more interesting than mine." because you are simply just too much of a bother to everyone that you have nothing special to say.
Old February 17th, 2018, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Sorrelpaw kept sniffing around for prey, trying his hardest to keep focused.
Something caught her eye--a flash of movement in the bushes. "Sorrelpaw, quick!" she hissed.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Something caught her eye--a flash of movement in the bushes. "Sorrelpaw, quick!" she hissed.
Sorrelpaw followed her gaze,"What do y-you want me to do?" He whispered as he tried to see what was making the movement.
Old February 18th, 2018, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Sorrelpaw followed her gaze,"What do y-you want me to do?" He whispered as he tried to see what was making the movement.
"I'll go and get a closer look," she whispered excitedly. "When I give the signal, I'll flush them out and you catch them."
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old February 18th, 2018, 07:12 AM

Quote:
"I'll go and get a closer look," she whispered excitedly. "When I give the signal, I'll flush them out and you catch them."
Sorrelpaw stared at her with big eyes for a second before nodding and hiding in a bit of tall grass where he could still see her but she couldn't see him.
Old February 18th, 2018, 11:26 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Queen View Post

“We should,” she agreed when he proposed a halt on the whole ‘making-fun-of-their-enemies’ extravaganza. It was entertaining, but it was mostly a method of coping with the inevitable brawls to come for Sheepcloud, knowing there wasn’t peace over the Clans now that a battle had concluded. If anything, the opposite had happened, leaving everybody bitter for some reason or another. Joking about it helped ease the tension that came with the idea of immortality and fighting for their lives against an opponent that never slept.. She wasn’t really one to speak badly (in seriousness) about anybody, thinking it was tempting fate against her. Besides, it was petty if it was taking place behind another cat’s back, and plain dangerous if she were to do it to their face.. Not a mess she wished to involve herself in, so holding her tongue was the best option in most situations. She wondered if Passionblaze truly thought StarClan would be mad at them for it, or would they be understanding? Her concept of StarClan was less involved, but more of a moral guidance system… she realized they might not like it if they were speaking poorly of WindClan, even though they were probably taking pity on ThunderClan after what had happened to them. The tragedy that befell their camp less than a moon ago. “Crossing paths with a WindClan cat isn’t exactly my idea of a fine day,” Sheepcloud meowed, “but you’re right. If we do, the last course of action would be throwing the victory in their faces. That’ll only start another fight.” It was one plan she could likely stick to, assuming WindClan cats didn’t mock or taunt her -- she wasn’t good at keeping calm when external forces were putting the pressure on her to do anything but. Sheepcloud didn’t think it would send a decent impression if they were making fun of WindClan, and she determined, “We need to show we’re noble, not.. Overgrown kits that escaped the nursery.” Their behavior would be viewed as childish, but she figured it was okay since they were with each other; she liked his humor, no less, and he appeared to enjoy hers. Because she knew she was often quite poor at diplomatic things, she tended to stick to herself when around other Clans. She didn’t talk to them at gatherings, afraid she would say the wrong thing and start the domino effect. Offending warriors led to violence.

Rolling her eyes, a little puff of laughter escaped her. “Yeah, sure am. I bet I could still see your ego if I climbed the highest tree in ThunderClan territory, and you were back in camp.” Her tone heavily suggested she was joking, and she lightly brushed against him to ensure he realized that. “Remember this moment if you’re ever choosing a deputy to serve under you.” A day that would be both dreadful and filled with hope for the future, a strange contrast and one she didn’t want to dwell on. “I’m kidding, though. Please don’t make me the deputy. I would have to reject your offer.” Sheepcloud had no intent on scoring that position and wouldn’t accept it, not even from Passionblaze who’d make a great leader. “I don’t think I would be good at it, and it’s.. a lot of pressure, waking up everyday and being worried that you’ll fail the Clan.” No, it took a special cat to have any position of leadership, and she wasn’t that feline. Grinning crookedly, she added, “If you have any sense about you, you wouldn’t consider me to begin with.” At that, she raised an eyebrow in slight amusement. “Is that so?” she asked, a challenge in her voice. “I don’t mean to trouble you, Passionblaze, but I don’t think you can order me not to worry about you.” If nothing else, she would be worried about him as a fellow clanmate. “And if you do, I guess I’ll just have to settle for being one of those unruly warriors.” The bottom line was, he could protest all he wanted but there was no escaping her concern. “This has nothing to do with your capability,” Sheepcloud assured, not wanting to give him the wrong idea, “because I know you can hold your own.” This was about being a companion, and his partner on this mission.

His response to it confirmed that he needed the occasional compliment in his life. The way his eyes filled with surprise, even if it was minor and fleeting, gone the next second and if she hadn’t remembered it so vividly, she’d swear it’d been her imagination. However, his smile was unforgettable, and a trickle of happiness washed over her. Maybe she’d brightened his day. She couldn’t help but muse about who he had in his life, who his support system was and who built him up again after a rough day. Thinking about herself, she realized she hardly had anyone who was stable in her life. Most times, that position defaulted to a warrior’s family.. Well, she didn’t have that to speak of, so she had to rely on ThunderClan. It was hard sometimes, feeling like a small fish in a big sea and merely trying to make someone else’s day better. Having a cat that was there for her sometimes would be nice, but she shook the thoughts away. “Try telling that to the fox if we find it. I’m sure it’ll love being told its an illusion.” Although she let out a soft purr, the point remained. The things they feared weren’t quite illusions, but the feeling itself may be.

She didn’t doubt his words, having known him for only a little while but seeing what kind of cat he was. He was brave, not cowardly in the least. Sheepcloud doubted he would allow the warriors to suffer before himself without lifting a claw to help; he was better than that, and she considered ThunderClan lucky to have a fine deputy like Passionblaze helping as a warrior and leading as a deputy. Warriors like me, she repeated in her head once Passionblaze had finished speaking, uncertain of what to think of that. She’d been labelled a traitor a few times in her life, causing crippling self-doubt to flood her every time it’d happened. Was she nothing more than a product of nature, a pawn set to be evil since her parents were? Sheepcloud did everything she could to prove she was the opposite, and she cared about clan life and clanmates. “Thanks,” was all she could think of to say, her reply genuinely appreciative. It was a change of pace to be complimented for her contributions, rather than ignored or put down due to her past. She’d learned not to talk about it, fearing rejection or ostracization. “I wish I could do more, chores or not. I can’t say I mind doing them.” During her apprentice days, she hadn’t been a fan, but growing up had made her see chores were simple tasks that improved the quality of life overall. There wasn’t enough energy to be spared, not enough time in the day, resources to be gathered.. It was an ongoing cycle of never having enough. One cat couldn't juggle it all. It was an impossible feat.

It was intriguing to her that he worded it as if it was a positive trait to possess, when she didn’t think of it as good or bad generally. Sheepcloud wasn’t quick to pin black and white labels on concepts, even if the behavior was more often problematic than beneficial, because she always wanted to see every side of the world. Labeling things tended to close off possibilities, and she was one to keep an open mind. Passionblaze seemed to take his impulsiveness in stride, however; he was a great example of how a cat could take an aspect of them that was perceived negatively and change it into something beneficial. “That’s not a bad analogy,” Sheepcloud commented, smiling slightly. “I like it.” Life was unpredictable as Passionblaze said, the only thing that wouldn’t change was change itself happening. When he went on to say it was unplanned yet plans were made, she found herself nodding, taking it in and analyzing the idea. “It might give some cats comfort.” To think they had a plan, it built them up so they were confident enough to take on the issue. “But yes, the balance is necessary because it’d be terrible to have a Clan filled with planless warriors.” She could also see why plans were nice to have during the off-chance that things DID go as the plan foresaw. It made for a smooth, streamlined process, and she was envious of those who could plot that out. It wasn’t as if she lacked an appreciation for them, perhaps the opposite, wishing she could be a part of that crowd. She waited until the heat of the moment to choose an action, meanwhile they had the advantage of already knowing.

A pinch of relief flooded her when she noticed the smile after she’d asked about his mother, a personal subject to some and off-limits for others, and she didn’t know where Passionblaze would fall along that spectrum. “Oh,” Sheepcloud let out a breath she didn’t realize she’d been holding, “I’m glad I didn’t cross a line there.” Making him uncomfortable wouldn’t be good, she liked his company and hoped they would meet up again sometime in the future. When he put it that way, all she could do was shrug since she wasn’t sure. “I guess I never thought about it.” Having a family in the future wasn’t something she’d given mind to, not feeling strongly on the matter. She’d love her kits dearly, if they ever happened, but she didn’t think she’d be heartbroken without them in her life. It would be stressful, especially if she had a kit with an attitude like her own (or Passionblaze’s), knowing they sought adventure everyday and had a reckless nature about them. “I can see why she’d be worried,” Sheepcloud said with a nod, “and why she wouldn’t want you to act before thinking.” It was a dangerous set of traits combined to create a storm of disaster. Chuckling at the thought, she agreed, “I wouldn’t want this to stir up trouble with her, so I’ll be holding my tongue.” Mentioning they’d done something so high-stakes without anybody to back them up wasn’t a good idea, but she didn’t think she harbored even a hint of regret. Shuddering at the thought of his mother having his limbs over this excursion, she told him, “Well, we can’t have that. It sounds like there wouldn’t be much left of you afterwards.” It would be kept a secret, the Clan didn’t need to know anything more than the fox being run out or killed.

Call it obliviousness, but she didn’t know Passionblaze was keeping an eye on her, clearly conscious of her safety. She cared for his as well, but didn’t think to actively be watching him, too wrapped up in the moment. Knowing there was a predator nearby. Once the fox had emerged and was viciously snapping at them, trying to shred them into little bitty warrior pieces, she launched herself at it only to latch on after seeing him sprint toward it. There was no time to be afraid, the blood in her ears roaring with two things on her mind: drive it out, and ensure Passionblaze made it out okay. For now, she was more focused on the former when she could feel the heat of the fox’s foul breath on her legs, scrambling to get a grip on it as it thrashed. Her front claws were sunk in deep with her teeth embedded in its shoulder, while she worked to plant smaller gashes along the shoulder blade as she struggled to hang on. Sheepcloud could hear the damage Passionblaze was inflicting upon the fox by its reactions, and she hoped it would soon give up the fight.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the form of Passionblaze be thrown from the wild fox, landing roughly a couple tail-lengths away. “Passionblaze!” she screeched in terror and concern, the distraction enough to cause her to tumble painfully from the fox, the animal successfully getting both felines to unlatch from its pelt. Luckily, she could see Passionblaze wasn’t too injured considering he was up in another moment, throwing himself back into the mix. Furious and seemingly wounded howls erupted from the fox in response to Passionblaze’s bite, and it twisted to attempt to lash out at him. Sheepcloud saw an opportunity and swiped at its muzzle, leaping back to dodge as it charged at her in fury. While she avoided the brunt of the hit, one of its monstrous paws landed harshly on her flank, toppling her off balance until she landed with a thick thud on the ground. Although her head hurt from the collision, she was relieved when she noticed the fox seemed to be losing its strength, likely due to Passionblaze’s unrelenting attack. From what she could infer, it was bleeding from its multiple wounds and ready to flee from the battle scene.
One part of Passionblaze wanted to approach a Windclan cat and ask them their intentions for a surprise attack. He knew, personally, Snowstar and Blazingstar had issues, but couldn't Blazingstar be more of a cat to not disruptively ruin a clan's camp. Or was it always best to catch an enemy off guard, when they least expected it? The flamed-colored tom couldn't agree on the same matter because for him, he would never ''surprisingly'' attack a clan, much less ask help from another clan to fight a battle. Their battle. Perhaps, he was being a little close minded. Blazingstar had his intentions for the attack, the moment he loss. Passionblaze's temerarious personality made him differ from those around him. In a heated moment, all courtesy was loss, completely cast aside as if it never were there in the first place. Passionblaze knew he wasn't invincible, but he also was not a coward. He was the type of cat to fight face-to-face with his enemy without backing down. Forget about attacking in a surprised manner. Even a fight needed to be fair. Too much violence was a bad thing, the deputy knew. He didn't want to think about the graphic picture view of blood and gore decorating the earth's bedding. Albeit, Passionblaze had to give credit where it was due for the two other clans. They were brave enough to march into these grounds and fought like the soldiers they were. Maybe he was being a bit kittish, or maybe still a bit high strung over the recent events, but a ghost of a smirk expression laid on his features, ''Another fight? Another loss for them.'' Windclan might as well had learned their lesson when they had to retreat forcefully because the aid hired definitely was in no condition to return teeth and claws. Despite a more uncareful nature, Passionblaze wasn't quick to rebel when it came to taunting figures. Even with the most annoying of cats, he would keep a well-mannered, friendly front, listen to them speak, possibly even joke around with them. If anything was annoying at this point it would certainly have to be Windclan cats. The best Passionblaze would do was flick his tail, continue to smile, boastful thoughts running in his mind upon each directed insult from Windclan. At Sheepcloud's comment, Passionblaze nodded vigorously. ''I agree. Thunderclan should be far from displaying kittish shenanigans.'' He paused, only for a quick moment to stifle in a laugh. ''Just have to admit - I'd kill to be a kit again. No worries, no stress. Who wouldn't want to be a kit again?'' As a kit, Passionblaze actions were justified for. He's a kit. Let 'em be a kit. Kits are gonna be kits. All types of excuses that allowed Passionblaze as a kit to go searching for trouble...how many times had he been scolded for, not only venturing out, but dragging his brother along in it? In his defense, Burn had a mind of his own, and he never had to be convinced to follow Passionblaze. Just her comment alone brought him into a moment of nostalgia. ''I mean that figuratively not literally!'' He corrected, blinking his eyes. ''I wouldn't actually kill to be a kit again -- I'm not that desperate to be a kit again, ha...ha.'' Cue nervous ear flicking, and a squint of his eyes to recover himself with a smooth outcome. Too bad he was far from being a smooth feline. His desperation to recapture, what he considered to be an ordinary semblance, usually followed even more inconvenient comments that made other see how quirky he could be. Like now, as there was no rescue to come to his assistance, the next words that tumbled out, ''But, if I were to be a kit again, I'll devour all the squirrel meat I could. Can't do that now, I think I'm gaining too much weight.'' made him immediately shut his maw and blink blankly ahead of him. That was the moment Passionblaze usually had a moment to collect his thoughts, and shake his head at himself for being a mousebrained. A potential new friend, and he was talking about weight problems? How ever did it get to this point? He would had laughed, but because he was wrapped up in a nervous and sheepish manner, it prevented him from doing so. Passionblaze might as well had been exaggerating. Though he was a big tom, and may have been slightly robust, with as much physical activity he forces himself to do daily (not even counting his deputy duties), most of it was heavy muscle and thick fur.

Feeling comfortable as he had before, Passionblaze let out a boisterous, deep laugh. Truthfully, he wasn't at all confident as most would think. With himself, at least. He was confident in the wonders of what Thunderclan will strive in, no doubt. He was confident that Thunderclan would reach goals that no other clan believed their eyes. Passionblaze was confident in his skill when it came specifically to battling. Another skill or confidence was never embedded in him. However, he knew the molly was joking because he did an excellent job at feigning his ego level. ''You best recognize!'' He replied, his voice dripping with mock assurance. It was far too easy for him to play the part because if you did not know him personally, one would admit that he emitted tenacity from a distance. His whiskers wiggled at the thought of her words. Playful they were, but a little teasing never pained anyone, so Passionblaze imitated a look of sternness, ''I don't know about that...you seem like you're dedicated to the position.'' He hummed. He couldn't blame if she didn't want to take on the stressful job. Passionblaze's thoughts on rising to leader hardly affected him because the thoughts of being haunted by Deputy position was constantly in his mind. Then...Sheepcloud had to bring up what he feared most. Failing Thunderclan. It was such a tender thought, it might as well be considered sensitive for him. Passionblaze always had a natural confidence when it came to helping Thunderclan thrive. His perfectionist behavior made him set goals that he hoped the clan will succeed with dedication and patience. Passionblaze knew he couldn't afford to show any deteriorating emotions towards Thunderclan. ''Yeah...it's not a fun process.'' The tom muttered. As a normal warrior, Passionblaze's simplicity was doing average chores and following the leader an deputy's orders, but now he was the one distributing jobs, keeping everything in order, all the while balancing his own internal struggles and flaws. His smile, a bit of his happy comfort faded a moment when the troubling thoughts ghosted his mind. With a little bit of muse, Passionblaze managed to return a crooked grin, ''I don't think I have any sense at all.'' could be more of a joke, or somewhat true. Passionblaze had sense, but he didn't think he carried too much of it. Unless his sense was more dealing with his physical abilities than his mental one. Passionblaze let out a huff of air. Deep down, it touched his heart. Deep down, he appreciated anyone that cared, but the feelings that were internally abyssal, didn't surface to the understanding Passionblaze was feeling more atop. She had a point though, he'll admit...most certainly, he would do the same. As a clan mate to care for her. As a deputy, he needed to protect her. For she was his clan mate, he didn't need her to protect him because, individually, he didn't want the protection from any of his clan mates. ''Rebelling, are you?'' He questioned, raising an 'eyebrow' towards her challenging tone. As mentioned before, deep down Passionblaze appreciated the caring nature that others had for him, but he didn't understand why they should care. As a clan mate -- of course. Privately? It was his job to care wholly for each and every one of his clan mates. His tendency to always take action leads him to believe that he is grown enough to know specific dangers. Which corners him to acknowledge that others' well being is far too important than his own. To put short, every accusation that Passionblaze receives when others want to look after him, forces him to believe they are treating him like a kit. It's far from the reason, but it makes Passionblaze believe that others believe he isn't capable of looking after himself (primarily due to his impulsion). So, Sheepcloud's assurance made Passionblaze nod appreciatively, but his enclosed comments saw no reason why she should care at all. It was a form of waste, on her side, to him.

It was always nice to receive a compliment every now and then..especially when it came to him. It left a natural shock, most times he feel his entire body stiffen, his fur standing on end because he wasn't used to the compliments. So, he had to stop and stare, put on a little smile with a small attachment of confidence. This wasn't a joking scene, as they done before, but this was her honest. Out of returned respect, he should had complimented her back, but his voice was dry from the surprised admiration, that it didn't click in his head straightaway to flatter her back. The ginger tom knew he didn't know her as well as others might know her. Like her family or friends. So, he couldn't praise her techniques because he didn't know them. Even if he had known them, he couldn't help but think of how sweet she was, and figured with whatever traits she carried, they were magnificent. On the other hand, no one said he couldn't compliment her on physical standings...but wouldn't that been a little weird? Out the blue, he'd utter the words you're as pretty as the flowers that bloom in spring...it was a good thing he recited that in his head at first. Talk about another embarrassing moment...one that he could save himself from. It was also a good thing that she said something else, jumping Passionblaze back into reality. He felt a little stumped that he couldn't find a good compliment for her, admiring more of her warrior attributes. ''I'm not scared of any fox!'' Passionblaze snorted. Illusion or not, predatory animals didn't make him flinch one bit. ''I'll remember to tell it that when I'm raking its eyes out with my claws,'' He purred, more deeply, a little stomp in his step. One sign that meant one thing; I'm ready to unleash. Passionblaze learned long ago, in his apprenticehood that the feelings of fear were all illusions. It built up his curiosity that he need not -- need never to be afraid of anything physical. Most fears that were never illusions -- the feelings of fear that would never be illusions in his heart was the inner struggles with one self.

''You look to be shocked,'' Passionblaze eyed her, curiously. He didn't know what type of warrior she actually was in the clan, but the way she approached him earlier, despite -- literally -- bumping into him, she was concerned for Thunderclan's safety. She was ready to go on a two-cat patrol to run this fox off. Without questions. Without arguing that it wasn't a good idea. Just from that alone, Passionblaze predicted that she was a genuinely wonderful warrior with a hardworking nature to her. Maybe, just like him, she didn't receive compliments often. ''You want more chores?'' He marveled. Not most warriors liked to work, let alone be told what to do. Passionblaze never had that problem. He'd work from dawn until silverpelt littered the sky. That was only partially because he was a workaholic, but he also hated -- absolutely loathed staying stationary. The wonders of just sitting in one place for too long made him sick. ''Hm, well then! I'll say, you came to the right cat. I'll keep that in mind.'' He rumbled, a little humored. Passionblaze liked to seek out cats that he knows like to lounge around. He didn't understand why warriors wished to stay and do nothing. Doing nothing was boring. Passionblaze had a specific way of making chores fun whenever he was doing them. Aside from that, it kept his mind on task without straying to worrying thoughts or inner conflicts.

Passionblaze knew he had flaws. If anyone asked him about his flaws, Passionblaze would admit that every part of him was a flaw. He knew, on more than one occasion, that he was considered a lethal weapon to himself with how quickly he would throw himself into the awaiting jaws of a swimming shark. Passionblaze didn't think it was a horrible thing to be...well, how he acted. It was no point in hiding his imperfections if others noticed it anyway. For his taste, he enjoyed imperfections. A bent flower was as beautiful as one that was not. To him, flaws were born. Instead of hiding it; embrace it, and try to improve them. ''I don't know why we even try to plan our lives. Life is spontaneous, so we just got to be spontaneous with it.'' He said the quote, but he didn't believe it one-hundred percent. A good ninety-five percent sounded more like. Passionblaze didn't plan his life out, like one might when they were kits. He planned goals. As a warrior, the goals were for improving him. Now, as the deputy, it wasn't about him any longer. The goals were for Thunderclan alone. He planned these goals. He was determined for them to be reached, but that was the controlling side of him. One thing he knew for certain; no cat could change their fate. No cat could predict what will happen in the future. Life was a disheveled mess, on a more personal note, Passionblaze was surprised that he made it this far. ''I sometimes can't help but believe it's a bit of waste on their side and all. But, I do appreciate them - more than I like to admit.'' Passionblaze snickered. Without planners, every planless warrior might as well be given a death token. Plans weren't followed through thoroughly - most times, not at all. Other times, changed often. A little bit of light wasted in his opinion, but to each its own! Perhaps, planning was also something that comforted most cats.

Unlike Sheepcloud, Passionblaze never minded much about talking about family. After all, he was a familial tom. Without a mate and kits, but still relishing in the knowledge of what his brother left him after leaving Thunderclan. Foxpaw had been more of a daughter to him than a niece. And, his mother? Well...she was his mother. The strength and most powerful teacher in his life. She was the perfect exemplar for the reason he treated every molly with a regard of high respect. Sheepcloud's breath of relief prompted Passionblaze to use his tail to brush her flank. ''Nonsense! I know how much family is important, and I also understand that it is a sensitive subject for many of us.'' Passionblaze knew his family wasn't perfect, but he didn't think they were struggling too horribly. He couldn't speak for his mother and niece. Foxpaw was pretty upset to know that her dad fathered...other she cats' kits. One cat Passionblaze desperately wanted to battle with had to be Burn. At least fight some sense into him because his actions and behavior were inappropriate. Passionblaze, as he didn't have any kits of his own, he couldn't understand the constant worry or hovering fear his mother had for his health. It didn't occur to him that when he were to take on a mate and become a father, that he would be dealing with a miniature version of himself with the same attitude. That, or much worse. ''She doesn't get that I'm not a kit anymore.'' He'll always be her kit; he get that. He'd say the same to his own little ones someday. It was natural for a parent to care for their young. Suddenly, he began purring, ''I owe you one.'' He piped, ''They say my downfall would be my recklessness, but I honestly believe it would be my mother,'' He chuckled. Then, the thoughts about her own family swirled into his mind for a quick second. He didn't want to pry too much in her business, but he wondered lots about her. They only just met, now venturing off to rid the disturbance, and he figured if they were to be friends, he'd want to get to know her more. Passionblaze didn't want to peel too much of her. For him, it was fun getting to know a new friend each time he saw them. However, he couldn't help, but ask her, ''What about your mother?'' Maybe that question was a little too rash, so he added, ''I bet she's pretty worry about you with how much of a klutz you are.'' He smirked, referring to her words when she continued to apologize to him even when he stated that everything was alright. It'll be a memory that he'll mock in the future, they'll share a laugh, if he were to bump into her again in the near future.

The two found their target, and without thinking, Passionblaze followed Sheepcloud's suite in defending Thunderclan's territory. Passionblaze was a little hurt from being thrown. He would had cried out in agony if he wasn't blinded by a fierceness to drop every emotion, continuous attacking. As quick as he had fallen, Passionblaze got back to his paws. It wasn't a quick movement where he leapt instantly up. Even if the pain wasn't noticeable in the heat of battle, he was still a tad hurt; never broken. Passionblaze eyes widened when Sheepcloud was thrown off; her focused concern on Passionblaze instead of the fox. When she was thrown off, Passionblaze made a quick moment to see if she were okay. The fox ahead, growling, waiting for them to make another move. Without a second thought, Passionblaze made the move to tackle the fox. As he collide with this beast, he felt the powerful jaws bite at his shoulder. Passionblaze didn't bother to yelp, only thinking of returning the same pain inflicted on him. With claws latched onto its side, he hoped to have dug them in far enough to hear the yelps of the enemy.

Passionblaze stumbled back once more. The fox's paw blindly hitting him, making sharp contact with his tail. Passionblaze was on the ground, keeping an intense gaze on the target. The fox approached him, finding the tom in at a weak point. The jaws snapped at Passionblaze, and Passionblaze swiped at its muzzle. Watching the fox tumble backward, it gave Passionblaze a chance to get up himself. He turned to glance at Sheepcloud; she shouldn't have been there in the first place. This wasn't her fight. It wasn't supposed to be his either, but he prefer all damage done to him before it was done to her. Once again, he threw himself toward the fox, latching his teeth onto the nape of its neck. Claws slashing against the rough fur. When he realized that his teeth latched onto a mouthful of fur, he immediately jumped back to disgustedly spit the taste out. ''Yuck!'' He grimaced. There was no time to recover, especially with this thing to alive, but well put in misery from both felines. Passionblaze clashed with the fox once again...admittedly, not giving up as quick as it should. Passionblaze took a moment to slap a paw on the side of its face, then arching his back in a defensive manner to hiss at the fox. The heavy paws was ready to attack him, delivering blows that made the tom lose his balance for a moment. The fox was bleeding, on the point of exhaustion. So, Passionblaze drew up another paw, studying the fox, ''You're definitely not an illusion - '' The fox's jaws snapping once more at the ginger tom, prompting Passionblaze to claw at the fox's eyes. Which was an honest mistake as Passionblaze tried to aim for the side of its face, instead clashing his paw against the fox's visual. It made a gurgling sound, gibberish talk to the species that couldn't understand it. One thing for certain; it was in more pain than it bargained.