Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:47 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:15 AM
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 19th, 2018, 11:00 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@.:Blue Wishes:.

Blazingstar stood outside the den for a moment, letting out a gentle sigh. It was time he explained himself to the ShadowClan warrior so perhaps they stayed on good terms. ShadowClan and WindClan may not have the best relationship in the past, but after that fight together, they almost needed each other. Their alliance was the only thing that kept them from being singled out by the other clans. "Goldenstar? May I enter. It's Blazingstar," he called into the den, hoping he spoke loud enough for the other leader to hear. His tail tip twitched nervously. Never had he had to explain himself like this. However, it was time ShadowClan knew why they were joining that fight, why Blazingstar asked them.
Old February 20th, 2018, 04:18 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar stood outside the den for a moment, letting out a gentle sigh. It was time he explained himself to the ShadowClan warrior so perhaps they stayed on good terms. ShadowClan and WindClan may not have the best relationship in the past, but after that fight together, they almost needed each other. Their alliance was the only thing that kept them from being singled out by the other clans. "Goldenstar? May I enter. It's Blazingstar," he called into the den, hoping he spoke loud enough for the other leader to hear. His tail tip twitched nervously. Never had he had to explain himself like this. However, it was time ShadowClan knew why they were joining that fight, why Blazingstar asked them.
Goldenstar could see the shadow of another cat outside his den, linking the scent to Blazingstar. The Shadowclan leader didn’t exactly know why the other leader was here, but he quietly waited to listen to what he said. He was still recovering from the shock of a life being taken away from him, but other then that, he was actually looking reasonable at best. It was still a little traumatizing after the battle, but, of course, he had learned now, and would actually think over whatever Blazing had to say. “Come in,” He said calmly, getting up from his nest, padding slightly closer to the entrance, waiting for Blazing to speak.
Old February 20th, 2018, 04:15 PM
Just A Fossil

Blazingstar padded into the den, his hues adjusting to the lighting before they rested on the figure of Goldenstar. He was looking alright for how the battle went. Blazingstar was rather battered, his fluffy fur still not completely groomed out due to wounds he had received. "I'm sorry for asking you to drag your warriors to that fight. I know I said we'd win and the causalities are on my paws," he began, letting out a sigh. "Did I ever fully explain to you why WindClan and ThunderClan went to war? I know it was vaguely explained at the previous gathering, but you have the right to know why," he spoke, his tail flicking behind him. It was hard for the orange tabby to hold eye contact with Goldenstar, but he stood still and did it. This was all his fault.
Old February 20th, 2018, 04:34 PM

@Suspiciousmindz

Goldenstar, as Blazing spoke, slowly recalling the last time they spoke. As those memories returned, so did a slight bit of anger. Calming trying to restrain himself, he looked at Blazingstar, wondering what battle he wanted Shadowclan to join now. Maybe it wasn’t that, maybe he was just overthinking things. Looking at the leader, and listening what he had to say, Golden nodded. “Yes, I’d like that explained,” He said, trying very hard to keep any sort of bitterness out of his voice. His bicolored eyes were focused on the other leader, wondering what his reasoning, quietly sitting down, wrapping his tail around his paws.
Old February 20th, 2018, 04:45 PM
Just A Fossil

(gonna make the explanation a summary since I figure you kept up with plot)

Blazingstar sat down, understanding the sudden air of bitterness that came off the ShadowClan leader. Letting out a sigh, he started to explain the whole situation, beginning with the accusation Snowstar threw at his clan about the murder then proceeded to lie. He moved on to the prey stealing and her not caring about that, not even offering an apology for it. Next, was the fact Snowstar knowingly held hostage of a warrior -- his mother of all warriors -- for nothing! The details were all there. The words exchanged each meeting he had with Snowstar was out there now too. Finally, was the part he had told no one but his clans: Fallenstar's betrayal. Before this happened, Russetstar and Blazngstar had been allies, however once Fallenstar took over, the RiverClan leader didn't care about previous clan relationships! That included those with ShadowClan and when he was finished, Blazingstar almost felt some weight lifted off his shoulders. It was like he just needed to tell someone everything.

"I don't want to lose ShadowClan as an alliance and I don't want to lose whatever respect you have left for me. I just thought you'd like to know. I don't want you thinking you can start trusting them when they've done nothing but stab another clan in the back and lie their way through this all," he finished, waiting anxiously on how Goldenstar would respond.
Old February 20th, 2018, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

(gonna make the explanation a summary since I figure you kept up with plot)

Blazingstar sat down, understanding the sudden air of bitterness that came off the ShadowClan leader. Letting out a sigh, he started to explain the whole situation, beginning with the accusation Snowstar threw at his clan about the murder then proceeded to lie. He moved on to the prey stealing and her not caring about that, not even offering an apology for it. Next, was the fact Snowstar knowingly held hostage of a warrior -- his mother of all warriors -- for nothing! The details were all there. The words exchanged each meeting he had with Snowstar was out there now too. Finally, was the part he had told no one but his clans: Fallenstar's betrayal. Before this happened, Russetstar and Blazngstar had been allies, however once Fallenstar took over, the RiverClan leader didn't care about previous clan relationships! That included those with ShadowClan and when he was finished, Blazingstar almost felt some weight lifted off his shoulders. It was like he just needed to tell someone everything.

"I don't want to lose ShadowClan as an alliance and I don't want to lose whatever respect you have left for me. I just thought you'd like to know. I don't want you thinking you can start trusting them when they've done nothing but stab another clan in the back and lie their way through this all," he finished, waiting anxiously on how Goldenstar would respond.
Goldenstar listened, slowly understanding more and more why tensions sparked between the two clans. They obviously didn’t have the most...stable relationship, to put it kindly. The Riverclan alliance part made plenty of sense to him, despite it maybe not being the best reason to hold a grudge against the clan. With a new leader came change, and that change could be either good or bad, depending on the cat. However, seeing things from Blazing’s point of view, he nodded. While anger was still there, trembling in him, at least he knew it hadn’t been in Windclan’s vision to lose, and they actually had a reason. How Golden would have handled it, he didn’t know. His reason for the battle didn’t seem as intense as Blazing’s, but now there was silence between them, and he had to figure out what to say. “Thank you,” he murmured, dipping his head ever so slightly, before looking back up at Blazing. “I wasn’t planning on trusting Riverclan or Thunderclan any time soon,” He said, not including anything about how he wasn’t exactly trusting Windclan, that didn’t need to be said. That was where he reached a point where he didn’t know what to say, “I...” he paused, trying to figure out how to word this. “I appreciate you telling me this,” He said, deciding it was the best thing he could go with for the time being.
Old February 20th, 2018, 10:20 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
[ So so so so so sorry about the super late response!! I was sick for awhile and then I guess I lost track of this rp.]

Ashnose smiled at the she-cat, knowing she was joking, but he believed her words to be true. As she pulled out a mouse for him he didn't doubt for a second that it was today's blessing from StarClan. He also took it as a sign about his and Willowfur's friendship. Perhaps he was looking for a meaning that wasn't there, but he believed StarClan was telling them that the two of them would have a great relationship together. They had gotten along well so far, so what else could it mean?

"Alright!" The tom exclaimed with bunches of excitement, his mouth watering already. His tail was practically wagging like a dog's. Ashnose picked up the mouse between his jaws (which didn't help his drooling problem) and followed a little bit behind Willowfur to where she sat. Once he had sat down and gotten comfortable, he closed his amber eyes for a moment and thanked StarClan for the meal- his favorite meal at that. Once he finished, Ashnose did not hesitate to dig into his mouse. He sighed with his mouth full, "This is so good."Though a mouse was a small piece of prey, it filled Ashnose's hungry belly and put some weight in his stomach. It hadn't taken him too long to finish his meal. The tom casted his amber gaze towards his Clanmate, suddenly realizing how bad mannered he looked. "Whoops! I must have looked like a starving fox just then!" He joked.
(You're fine, I was busy with other stuff so I wasn't too worried about it)

Willowfur smiled,
ears flicking towards the tom as he spoke. She took a few juicy bites of her thrush, a feather sticking to her nose. She sneezed softly, blowing the annoying feather away in the air. Even though thrush was her favorite meal, feathers had a habit of sticking to her muzzle and making her sneeze or cough The she-cat quickly recomposed herself and faced Ashnose again, grinning. The Abassyian cat swore she looked like a mouse-brain for half a second there while she sneezed.

She shuffled her paws and took a few more bites, watching the tom as he drooled over his mouse. He must love mouse as much as I love thrush, and he must be hungry too. She laughed very softly, shaking her head at the tom. He looked a bit silly, however, she knew exactly how he must feel.
She ate the rest of her meal rather quickly, feeling famished. The cat smiled and curled her tail around her chest once she was done, content and full.
"It's okay. Honestly, I am positive I look like that every now and then. Especially when I haven't had thrush in a while and get a chance to eat one."
She said, smiling. She brushed her tail against his flank for just a moment, as if to tell him it was okay. That she didn't mind his silliness.
That's what friends are for right? Ashnose was her friend, right?
Old February 21st, 2018, 01:56 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@king kaleb!

This was the absolute last place that Shadetail wanted to be.

His fear of the medicine den was something he tended to hide well. It had followed him from his days as a Dusk Syndicate fighter, where he would rarely seek the Healer's help with any injuries - just waiting until they scabbed over and healed by themselves. But here, in the Clan, injuries tended to not go unnoticed. His limp had caused several curious glances, and after a final push from Meadowflower, the tom decided to swallow his fear and visit Daydream. After all, he knew Meadowflower too well to even begin to think of arguing with the she-cat; she was just as stubborn as he was, if not more.

"Daydream? I think I might've... well, I definitely wrenched my shoulder," Shadetail called out as he limped into the den. By now, his shoulder had began to go a little numb, the sharp pain fading into a dull ache as the days rolled on. His gray fur near the site was unkept and kinked up a bit, as even drawing his tongue over the spot to wash caused pain. It stuck out at a weird angle, and even caused him to sleep in weird positions to abstain from the fiery symptoms that kept him up at night. He knew the injury most likely resulted from a misstep in the battle between ThunderClan and WindClan - a battle that shouldn't have even happened in the first place. But Shadetail was quick these days to prove himself to ShadowClan, and had gladly volunteered himself to fight in a battle he still questioned, even now after it was already over. Hopefully it bought me some points with the Clan, he thought, a sullen expression flashing in the depths of his yellow eyes. There were still those who despised him - like Ashnose - and that single thought made Shadetail's toes curl; he couldn't decide which was worse at the moment, his physical injuries or the turmoil that trapped him in his own mind. Will they ever fully trust me?

Last edited by Mauve; February 21st, 2018 at 01:56 PM.
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
(do you wanna keep Cedarpaw and Ashpaw out of the battle?)

@Boba Fett

Cedarpaw flicked his ears, stifling his amusement at Ashpaw's current demeanor. It was very unlike her and certainly she would hear about it from him later. Of course, Lynxpaw wasn't the type of cat he should be recruiting. However, maybe if he gave this absentminded, lazy apprentice a purpose, she'd shape up a bit. The bobbed tail apprentice certainly didn't look like she had much of a purpose and nor did she seem like she belonged in ShadowClan. "Yes, are you busy? I was thinking me and you and Ashpaw, here, could go on a little hunting patrol, the clan is always needing more food." He gave her a small smile, as he bit into the piece of prey he grabbed.

This interaction was just merely a test run, seeing how well the two soon-to-be warriors acted towards other clan mates and how they worked together. After this interaction with Lynxpaw, Ashpaw and himself will have to sit down and plot their next moves for making ShadowClan great again. The feared, strong, no-mercy showing cats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
@Lonestar23

Lynxpaw looked skeptically at Cedarpaw as he asked her if she'd like to go hunting with him and Ashpaw. She looked at her food and bit into it, thinking for a second. Why would anyone want to hunting with ME? she asked herself, I'm no good at hunting, and my limbs are still slightly asleep from sleeping in for so long, she decided to just ignore that even though it somewhat bothered her.

Lynxpaw looked at Cedarpaw and Ashpaw and reluctantly nodded her head,"Ok, just let me finish my food," she replied, biting into it again. It was almost gone a couple more bites and she would be finished.
A hunting patrol? Ashpaw normally wouldn’t have minded this, but with a weak, spineless, kit... still, she knew it was important to make sure she and Cedarpaw’s motives were hidden. Well hidden enough so that this young cat wouldn’t suspect a thing, but it was important also that smart cats were brought to their cause. Not spineless weaklings. There wasn’t much to be done about it, however - Ashpaw could hardly call her companion out in front of the camp, and she definitely couldn’t say anything about it to him without calling attention to them from Lynxpaw.
So instead, she smiled and nodded, and tried to keep the hostility out of her gaze - which was far from an easy task. On the contrary, it was one of the hardest things she’d ever had to do. She didn’t like Lynxpaw at all, and normally when Ashpaw didn’t like someone, she said something about it - she tried to get rid of them - she did everything she could to make sure that their ugly face wasn’t stuck in her mind. But instead here she was… stuck with this annoying other apprentice.

”Of course. Perhaps I should meet you two out there,” The she cat suggested, antsy and anxious to get to her paws and leap out of the clearing - she could clear her head in the territory, then by the time they got out there, Ashpaw wouldn’t be itching to get rid of Lynxpaw. She looked over at Cedarpaw, shooting him a quiet question with her eyes, and hoping - with all her might - that the answer would be yes.

(@Owl - sure!)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 21st, 2018 at 03:56 PM.
Old February 21st, 2018, 07:42 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

@Fuzzyfeline
Mistpaw ran up behind Hawkwing quietly deciding to scare him "Hi Hawkwing!" She meowed. "Watcha doin?" Mistpaw asked him and bounced around him because she was so hyper but she didn't know why