Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 05:58 PM
Real friends, good friends...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 05:57 PM
QNA for some of my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by lys.luvbot
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 05:55 PM

Old February 20th, 2018, 06:27 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Where the stars meet the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
She looks at him, confused at first. Why was he so kind? So calm around her? Why?! Her eye sharpen as she begins to walk up to her and she growls loudly “ enemies? You made your enemies I’m forced to have them! ... there is no time to recover or rest especially with them around!... Sano wants me to be the breeder of the family, libtina sees me as some prized pet and Lucifer... he can’t do anything... why are you so calm?! How are you so calm and nice to someone that doesn’t deserve it...” she closes her eyes and looks away “ why? ... I don’t understand why are you so nice to me.. I don’t deserve it... yet you give it why? Did.. my family help you or.. do you feel pity for me?”

“An enemy is an enemy wether or not you wanna hate them” he said with another shrug as if it didn’t matter much to him. His tail lashed waving in the air and swishing away snowflakes falling from the tree branches above his head. “Breeder? One of those cats for kits? Like a human thing? Right well you see you could just keep on going, I’ve escaped some pretty bad situations from just running away” he said with a dry laugh as he licked his one paw and ran it over each ear than tucking both paws under his chest. “Everyone deserves to have a chance of kindness” said Krake knitting his eyebrows together

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 4th, 2018, 10:13 PM
I’m full of it

@Broken Madness

Krake sat there for a moment before suddenly standing up out of the snow “alright last, let’s get those wounds all patched up eh?” he said walking over to her and nudging her shoulder with his own placing a tail on her flank as he lead her towards his homestead

François Lelord

Old March 4th, 2018, 10:18 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@Broken Madness

Krake sat there for a moment before suddenly standing up out of the snow “alright last, let’s get those wounds all patched up eh?” he said walking over to her and nudging her shoulder with his own placing a tail on her flank as he lead her towards his homestead

Verity looks at him, her eye sad for a second than calm as she nods slowly “ .... yes.. thank you “ She says softly as she follows him, trying to stay as far from him as possible. She speaks again “ ... why are you helping me? I don’t have anything to give but my body but... “ she looks down “ I’m not exactly beautiful so I guess that’s out of the option...”
Old March 4th, 2018, 10:29 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Verity looks at him, her eye sad for a second than calm as she nods slowly “ .... yes.. thank you “ She says softly as she follows him, trying to stay as far from him as possible. She speaks again “ ... why are you helping me? I don’t have anything to give but my body but... “ she looks down “ I’m not exactly beautiful so I guess that’s out of the option...”

The tom laughed and lavishly stretched as he walked settling at a nice pace beside her. “I need nothing, I don’t base worth in cats from the fertility or appearance” he said with a nod before he reached the large willow tree that had a badger hole dug out by its roots. He swept some of the snow off with his tail before slipping into the hollowed put den into the cool cave with a sandy floor and a nice nest made out much larger than he needed, beside it was a pile of odd smelling leaves and berries which had been squished and wiped across the walls leaving distinct paw prints and slashed which looked worse than it really was. The tom stepped aside allowing her to step into his den. He swept away a few of the squished berries with his tail before giving his fur a quick shake. “Settle in” he said with a nod

François Lelord

Old March 4th, 2018, 10:37 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

The tom laughed and lavishly stretched as he walked settling at a nice pace beside her. “I need nothing, I don’t base worth in cats from the fertility or appearance” he said with a nod before he reached the large willow tree that had a badger hole dug out by its roots. He swept some of the snow off with his tail before slipping into the hollowed put den into the cool cave with a sandy floor and a nice nest made out much larger than he needed, beside it was a pile of odd smelling leaves and berries which had been squished and wiped across the walls leaving distinct paw prints and slashed which looked worse than it really was. The tom stepped aside allowing her to step into his den. He swept away a few of the squished berries with his tail before giving his fur a quick shake. “Settle in” he said with a nod

Her eye widened a bit when she looks around but soon she steps in, unsure if she should just stand or lay down or do something! She wasn’t used to such kindness or any kindness at all. She was used to pain and violence... not this. “ um.... here?” She asks unsure as she looks around at the big nest than back at him. “ are you sure? I don’t mind sleeping outside ...”
Old March 4th, 2018, 10:41 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Her eye widened a bit when she looks around but soon she steps in, unsure if she should just stand or lay down or do something! She wasn’t used to such kindness or any kindness at all. She was used to pain and violence... not this. “ um.... here?” She asks unsure as she looks around at the big nest than back at him. “ are you sure? I don’t mind sleeping outside ...”

“Outside!” the tom hollored belllwing a large hearty laugh sitting down to finally calm himself. “You’ll turn into a popsicle” he hooted

François Lelord

Old March 4th, 2018, 10:44 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

“Outside!” the tom hollored belllwing a large hearty laugh sitting down to finally calm himself. “You’ll turn into a popsicle” he hooted

She jumps a bit when he suddenly started laughing loudly even more confused she sits down covering her paws with her tail as she moves her head down a bit “ ... but I’m used to sleeping outside I never really had ..... a nest like this...” she says truthfully. Being on the run doesn’t really let you settle down in a cozy nest. She’s never felt the warmth of anything except for some heater or something but.. this was new to her.
Old March 5th, 2018, 08:49 AM
I’m full of it

Quote:
She jumps a bit when he suddenly started laughing loudly even more confused she sits down covering her paws with her tail as she moves her head down a bit “ ... but I’m used to sleeping outside I never really had ..... a nest like this...” she says truthfully. Being on the run doesn’t really let you settle down in a cozy nest. She’s never felt the warmth of anything except for some heater or something but.. this was new to her.

Krake flocked an ear as she settled down. “Your one of those kinds? Ah well I’ve been all around admittedly, I’ve been in the city for a month or so than I’ve been hopping around” he said with a proud smile. There was many scars on his throat and underbelly which where White with age and hidden by the fur when he would walk. He turned sweeping a few more things off the den floor than nudged her towards the nest a wide smile planted on his maw. “Your making your own life quite difficult” he said tipping his head to the side. ”truly, running off and forgetting that whole family mess was good but I think if you oughta escape you’d need to run the other way” he said “you’ve hit the ocean my dear” he said with another polite dip of his head

François Lelord

Old March 5th, 2018, 09:33 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Krake flocked an ear as she settled down. “Your one of those kinds? Ah well I’ve been all around admittedly, I’ve been in the city for a month or so than I’ve been hopping around” he said with a proud smile. There was many scars on his throat and underbelly which where White with age and hidden by the fur when he would walk. He turned sweeping a few more things off the den floor than nudged her towards the nest a wide smile planted on his maw. “Your making your own life quite difficult” he said tipping his head to the side. ”truly, running off and forgetting that whole family mess was good but I think if you oughta escape you’d need to run the other way” he said “you’ve hit the ocean my dear” he said with another polite dip of his head

She looks at the nest than back at him, soon she begins to walk towards the nest soon laying down on it carefully, she looks at him “ but how. They’re everywhere and they know how I am.... and what’s.... a ocean?” She asks with a tilt of her head
Old March 6th, 2018, 06:25 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
She looks at the nest than back at him, soon she begins to walk towards the nest soon laying down on it carefully, she looks at him “ but how. They’re everywhere and they know how I am.... and what’s.... a ocean?” She asks with a tilt of her head
The tom listened intently tail flicking back and fourth gently before he released a long sympathetic sigh “smuggle yourself into a twolwg home for a while, than run away when it’s cooled down” he froze when she had asked what the ocean was. His eyes widened slightly and he staggered “t- t- y- you’ve never seen it?”

François Lelord