Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Travel, She Wrote (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 09:23 AM
research (LF stc/df cats)
by Apollo.
Last post by Zei
Today 09:21 AM
RiverClan Punishments
by Estelle
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 09:20 AM
✩Star's Pixel Icon Shop✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:17 AM
Marshpaw everything...
Last post by Zei
Today 09:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 21st, 2018, 06:31 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm had to physically root himself in place against a rush of happiness that the kitten had said yes, excited that he had would be able to finally start on this part of the journey as a medicine cat - hopefully anyways.
However, he did notice how she seemed to hesitate a little at first, but felt like he would be able to win her over completely to the side of herbs in the moon it would take until her ceremony. "Well, you still have a moon or so until your apprentice ceremony... So, how about you help me out a little every day and see if you like it? - seeing as you haven't tried much. If you still want it by then, then we can officially announce it in front of the clan and take you for your first visit with StarClan," He proposed, meeting her gaze with a bright smile. "I want you to be completely sure about your decision." This resonated with the part of him that had longed to be a warrior when he was a kit, and still did.

(We can timeskip this or rp a bit of it, it's up to you. If we timeskip, then I'll send a pm to Blazingstar for the ceremony. )

Oriolekit sat attentively, the way we never did with her mother or mostly any other cat. But then how's often did a kit get offered to be a medicine ccat? The chances are like a million to one. What Surgestorm was saying was one of the must interesting things she ever heard. What made Oriolekit especially interested in becoming a medicines cat however because of the special connection with StarClan. Every kit heard about StarClan, ever queen told their kits. Every apprentice and warrior prayed to StarClan, but medicine cats actually talked to the cats who watched over them night and day. It was amazing, Oriolekit desperately wanted something liked that. She had never wanted it desperately before Surgestorm had asked her to be his apprentice, she hadn't even wanted it. But now she did.

[Let's timeskip]
Old February 21st, 2018, 07:01 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
An instant later, Thistlepaw was once again sent sprawling as he collided hard with his mentor, headfirst. He felt more than saw her get thrown backward by his aimless charge. He ducked in his legs as he fell and tried to roll, ending up on his feet. Dizzy, and jarred by the impact, he got into a crouch and shook his head as he sneezed a cloud of dust from his muzzle. Now here they were, facing each other, and poised. The little grey tom's eyes narrowed as he crept sideways, slowly closing the distance between them as he waited for his opportunity to spring, or to defend from her attack.
The two circled each other for a few moments, each sizing up what possible moves the other would use. Ambercloud was ready to leap, but to put a few twists on it that he hopefully wouldn’t expect. Yet as she sprinted out of the crouch and pounced for her apprentice, she got caught on a long-dead tree root that was sticking out harshly behind a clump of grass, where she hadn’t seen it before. The poor she-cat got slammed onto the ground, knocking the breath out of her. In a desperate attempt to not get caught underneath Thistlepaw, who would surely arrive in a moment or two, she rolled over as far as she could, unbreathing.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 21st, 2018, 07:21 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Not much actually, I thought I'd stop by the nursery and maybe play with my sisters for awhile but, it appears I've caught them right in the middle of nap time," Nimblewhisker stated, a tiny bit of melancholy slipping into his voice, "But, if you want we could still chat for a bit." He offered, silently praying to Starclan the offer would be excepted so he would have an escape from boredom.
Aspenburr smiled. So oviously this tom had younger sisters, which he admired. The tom had always been interested in having kits of his own, the problem being that he did not have a mate to love yet. He would wait for the perfect feline to come through though. Surely in time the right cat would step in. "Ah yes young kits and their naps. That is something I miss from kithood. Though it is one of the only things." He gave a small laugh as he reminisced back on his past life. He didn't stay long though. "Oh yes we can still talk. Like I said, I don't have any plans written out for the day. I'm still waiting in hopes that Blazingstar will grant me an apprentice."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 21st, 2018, 08:46 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Her eyes narrowed and her tail flicked a few times she was feeling a bit of anger again she twitched her whiskers as well " oh sorry " she meowed sarcastically now looking to the right she still felt that windclan was the best and had their act together and besides she thought thunderclan was out of their minds and had flees in their brains to think they can do such a thing to them. Then there's riverclan cats who eat fish ? And are near water?! She would pick rabbits over slimy fish any day and she prefers to keep her fur dry and stay warm . Fallenpaw huffed " I still think windclan are the best " she mumbled
Treefright glared at her,” Any cat thinks their clan is the best.” He replied truthfully, that was the truth anyways. Why wouldn’t he be correct. He really didn’t like his kit excuse for an apprentice.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 21st, 2018, 11:03 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

@Tazzy

A large tom stepped out of the apprentice den, he wasn't that hard to miss especially because of his deep red coat. He shook the dust off his pelt and blinked the sleep out of his eyes, he shivered slightly as a cold breeze swept through the camp. That was one thing he liked about his pelt, it was nice and thick and kept him very warm during leaf-bare. The tom sat in his usual spot, a shady spot not too far from the entrance to the apprentices den and began to groom his thick pelt, which could take forever depending on how messy it was.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old February 21st, 2018, 03:17 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Treefright glared at her,” Any cat thinks their clan is the best.” He replied truthfully, that was the truth anyways. Why wouldn’t he be correct. He really didn’t like his kit excuse for an apprentice.
The cream tabby she cat shook her fur with a flick of her tail she still felt grumpy but forced a good attitude her green eyes having that shine again
" so......... aside from that which I admit got a bit carried away . Who was your mentor when you were an apprentice ? " she asked her voice calm

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 21st, 2018, 03:27 PM

My Mood: In Love

@Mystical

With a bit of a hasty step, Snailflower exited the nursery den and out into the open of the WindClan camp. Though there wasn't much indication otherwise, her face was as calm as usual, irritation was seen in the sharp flick of her tail. It was common to see the warrior in and around the nursery whether bringing prey, minding kits, or just chatting with the queens. But there was a certain queen that tended to rub her the wrong way, even when nothing was stated outright. Looks or tones that gave her the idea she wasn't welcome there at all. Put off, she had left some extra moss and fur by the entrance and took off towards a flat rock near the freshkill pile.

Compared to the trodden-down grass of camp, which was damp and cool, the rock had been warmed gradually by whatever heat managed to reach it from the Leafbare sun, and while not bakingly warm, it was certainly tempting to put your paws up for a moment. The chocolate-brown molly plunked herself down, touched the toes of her forepaws to the rock and let out a sigh. Her tail relaxed and settled gently behind her, any tensity that was in her slowly faded and Snailflower took to watching as cats came and went from camp.
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
The cream tabby she cat shook her fur with a flick of her tail she still felt grumpy but forced a good attitude her green eyes having that shine again
" so......... aside from that which I admit got a bit carried away . Who was your mentor when you were an apprentice ? " she asked her voice calm
He flicked his tail," doesn't matter." He replied in a matter-o-factly as if it were dumb that question.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:46 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He flicked his tail," doesn't matter." He replied in a matter-o-factly as if it were dumb that question.
Fallenpaw blinked and tilted her head then huffed her tail curled and uncurled a few times . Why did he not answer her question ? Was it because he didn't like his mentor or something ? She stared at treefright for a while then looked over her shoulder a bit she watched a bird fly away from a tree her ear flicked as she watched the bird fly over Head her eyes following it as the bird whent across the clearing and out into the horizon . She wondered what was over that horizon which swallowed the sun whole at the end of the day and brings the moon up for it to glow it's brilliant white light at night. She sighed now looking at her paws feeling bored for some reason she wanted to know what his mentor was every warrior has to have had one she didn't know why this unanswered question was bugging her but now she really wanted to know. She looked up at treefright again " why don't you wanna answer ? " she asked with a tilt of her head a smirk crawled on her face she was waiting to see what his response was.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 21st, 2018, 05:02 PM

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Of course I will!" He assured, " I'd play with you even if every single member of the five clans laughed at me for it. Because we're kin Leapkit and nothing not a single cat or creature of any sort can change or break that fact." Nimblewhisker resounded beaming at his younger sister.
The relief Leapkit felt at his words surprised her. Her tail bobbed happily as she rubbed her head against his shoulder--she highest she could reach of him at the moment. "Thank you, Nimblewhisker!" she purred. I'll make you proud. I'll make WindClan proud!
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit

Last edited by Leaf_tail; February 21st, 2018 at 05:03 PM.
Closed Thread