Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:33 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM

Old February 19th, 2018, 09:15 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Riverkit was sleeping, tired from the game of moss ball she'd played with Frozenkit so her brother was sitting by the nest protectively. The white tom kit would do anything to protect his sister, Frozenkit was just that kind of cat. He'd protect what he cared for and fend off everything else. There was no one else, well Icebelly was razing them, but that wasn't the same! Riverkit and himself believed that their parents had died and Icebelly never told them otherwise. So,
why would they question it? Well if they did they'd learn that Icebelly was really their aunt and that Feathercloud and Whiteflash are their biological parents. Sitting there his tail flicked back and forth, a bit bord.

(No this is late and I got writer's block!)
Flowerkit walked into the nursery, two mice hanging from her jaws. "I thought you guys might be hungry, so I got a mouse for each of you." meowed the kit. She couldn't wait to tell them that she will be an apprentice soon, but part of her would miss all the trouble they have gotten into to together.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:14 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Liking someone was complicated. Feelings were complicated. Jasperpelt might not have been a complicated tom, but he could definitely have complicated feelings. Such as right now - he liked Lotusheart, it wasn’t too hard for him to realize that - he had had little apprentice-crushes before, and even when he had first met the she cat, he had thought she was very nice and pretty and sweet… and getting to know her better had been great… but Jasperpelt didn’t feel like it would be right for him to say anything about it. Not… yet. Not until he was sure that things were going to be okay with them. The last thing he wanted was to lose her friendship, and he knew that with her old mate being dead, it was bound to be hard for her to truly develop feelings again - so he would take his time. ”I know.” This time he was able to smile when he looked over at her again. And, he didn’t stammer - the statement sounded truly confident. It was a beautiful sound for him… Jasperpelt had worked really hard for that, so anytime he could speak that way, it was just wonderful.

Lotusheart gave him a big grin again and leaned over to nuzzle his cheek once more. For some reason, that interaction came naturally to her. It just seemed... right. Green hues lowering a little, she drew away and let a moment of silence pass between them. It was then she decided it was time Jasperpelt met the kits. They were probably hungry anyway and needed some warmth. "Want to come to the nursery with me? You can meet them!" she replied, somewhat excited about that.

(won't get the kits rpers involved, they're too young to really talk anyway so it'd still just be an RP between us)
Old February 20th, 2018, 09:34 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

The Molly ermerged from the apprentices den. Her soft long white pelt was clumped in several areas and probably needed a good grooming. But she was an apprentice now and didn’t have as much free time to keep up with her pelt. She knew she needed to and it would make her look nicer but she was simply having a hard time finding time to do things for resell. She was always working on battle moves, or out trying to practice hunting technics. She wanted to impress her mentor with what she knew. Rushingwater would be proud of her and she would work to make it happen. None the less she needed to not look like a slob. Besides what would her mother say if she were here? She wasn’t, because she had died about a moon ago, but she still wished to think that both her parents were watching her from where ever. Starclan, the skies, or wherever. She didn’t know. Sometimes it felt like she wasn’t even being watched over. It was confusing to say the least. But she stepped to the side of the reed surrounded den and sat. She licked her chest fur and began grooming her pelt.

@BluBunnie
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 21st, 2018, 09:58 AM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Mudnose chuckled at the kit's excitement,"well, it's a lot of hard work and I know I would MUCH rather be a kit in the nursery right now," he purred, but that reminded him of his exhausted and he sighed sleepily.
She noticed how tired he seemed. If it was a warm day, it'd be perfect for sunning but it was still chilly. "Mudnose," she began, "why are you so tired? Is being a warrior really hard? Are you always hunting for the Clan or on patrol? Do you ever get to sleep?" She sat and tried to curl her tail over her paws like the older cats did but hers was short and stubby so it sat curled beside her haunches.

Please quote or mention me so I'll know to respond please!

------------------------------------------------------------

Character Site
Old February 21st, 2018, 11:24 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
The Molly ermerged from the apprentices den. Her soft long white pelt was clumped in several areas and probably needed a good grooming. But she was an apprentice now and didn’t have as much free time to keep up with her pelt. She knew she needed to and it would make her look nicer but she was simply having a hard time finding time to do things for resell. She was always working on battle moves, or out trying to practice hunting technics. She wanted to impress her mentor with what she knew. Rushingwater would be proud of her and she would work to make it happen. None the less she needed to not look like a slob. Besides what would her mother say if she were here? She wasn’t, because she had died about a moon ago, but she still wished to think that both her parents were watching her from where ever. Starclan, the skies, or wherever. She didn’t know. Sometimes it felt like she wasn’t even being watched over. It was confusing to say the least. But she stepped to the side of the reed surrounded den and sat. She licked her chest fur and began grooming her pelt.

@BluBunnie
Fogpaw stepped out of the apprentice den and shook the dust off of his short pelt. The toms pelt was already neat and put together, with no clumps or knots, that was something Fogpaw really liked about his pelt it usually always stayed neat. He noticed a she-cat sitting close to the entrance grooming her pelt, he realized it was Laurelpaw and a smile appeared on his face. While the two weren't super close Fogpaw still considered her a friend and since her pelt was much thicker and longer then his was he thought maybe he could help her out, it was also a way for them to get to know each other! He thought, he bounced his way over to the she-cat and mewed "Hey Laurelpaw, do you want some help grooming your fur? I'll be faster with two cats!"

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old February 21st, 2018, 01:03 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Fogpaw stepped out of the apprentice den and shook the dust off of his short pelt. The toms pelt was already neat and put together, with no clumps or knots, that was something Fogpaw really liked about his pelt it usually always stayed neat. He noticed a she-cat sitting close to the entrance grooming her pelt, he realized it was Laurelpaw and a smile appeared on his face. While the two weren't super close Fogpaw still considered her a friend and since her pelt was much thicker and longer then his was he thought maybe he could help her out, it was also a way for them to get to know each other! He thought, he bounced his way over to the she-cat and mewed "Hey Laurelpaw, do you want some help grooming your fur? I'll be faster with two cats!"
Laurelpaw bent over and spread her legs, her paws sticking out at odd angles. She rhythmically licked her long white fur and her dark brown and orange dapples. She tugged at the knots that had worked their way in, and cleaned the dust and dirt from her belly. She worked, but she wasn't anywhere near being completed. That's when Fogpaw emerged from the den. She quickly straightened her form and went to licking her paws. "Oh hey Fogpaw. You want to help? Maybe some assistance from a tom with a perfect pelt would do me some good." she laughed. Laurelpaw smiled up to the other apprentice. "But yeah you can help, if you really don't mind."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; February 21st, 2018 at 01:04 PM.
Old February 21st, 2018, 01:23 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyfeather View Post

She noticed how tired he seemed. If it was a warm day, it'd be perfect for sunning but it was still chilly. "Mudnose," she began, "why are you so tired? Is being a warrior really hard? Are you always hunting for the Clan or on patrol? Do you ever get to sleep?" She sat and tried to curl her tail over her paws like the older cats did but hers was short and stubby so it sat curled beside her haunches.
Mudnose nodded blearily,"It's hard, but some cats find it fun, though I'm not one of them. I'm not ALWAYS on,patrol, though sometimes it seems that way. You get to sleep, but you get tired from patrols quicker," Mudnose closed his eyes for a second.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 21st, 2018, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Laurelpaw bent over and spread her legs, her paws sticking out at odd angles. She rhythmically licked her long white fur and her dark brown and orange dapples. She tugged at the knots that had worked their way in, and cleaned the dust and dirt from her belly. She worked, but she wasn't anywhere near being completed. That's when Fogpaw emerged from the den. She quickly straightened her form and went to licking her paws. "Oh hey Fogpaw. You want to help? Maybe some assistance from a tom with a perfect pelt would do me some good." she laughed. Laurelpaw smiled up to the other apprentice. "But yeah you can help, if you really don't mind."
Fogpaw chuckled, "My pelts easy to take care of, I wish my fur was thicker so I wasn't so cold in leaf-bare!" He said. The tom decided he would start at Laurelpaws tail and work his way up to her back, hopefully with two of them they could get it done as quick as possible. 'Maybe we could go on hunting or border patrol after!' He thought happily, he loved making friends. He began to groom her tail, untangling the knots and cleaning away the dust.

Old February 21st, 2018, 06:35 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Lotusheart gave him a big grin again and leaned over to nuzzle his cheek once more. For some reason, that interaction came naturally to her. It just seemed... right. Green hues lowering a little, she drew away and let a moment of silence pass between them. It was then she decided it was time Jasperpelt met the kits. They were probably hungry anyway and needed some warmth. "Want to come to the nursery with me? You can meet them!" she replied, somewhat excited about that.

(won't get the kits rpers involved, they're too young to really talk anyway so it'd still just be an RP between us)
A moment of awkward silence and uncomfortable shifting from paw to paw came to pass after Lotusheart had nuzzled him - it had never occured to Jasperpelt that she might actually like him, even though he knew he liked her. Because… because she was friendly, and liked adventures, and made him feel so happy and so much better, and he wanted to protect her - and he could, he knew he could - and he wanted to make her happy like she had made him, and… and… those were the reasons that he liked her. That he wanted her to like him. And yet, it never had occurred to him before. ”Yes! Yes, that would… that would be great!” The feline mewed, his voice reached an excited pitch as he grinned over at the she cat. He really was excited to meet her new kits. Maybe they would become friends as well - Jasperpelt had loved making friends with her last litter, and although this one was adoptive, perhaps they could be close too. He would like that. Even though she couldn’t guarantee it, that was what he was hoping for. ”Should we go?” The tom asked, getting to his paws. Yes. This was what he needed, a good old reminder of the old times. Nothing like that to get his thoughts back on track and help him gather up some courage so if - no, when he could find a way to tell her… it wouldn’t be as awkward.

(that sounds great c: )

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 27th, 2018, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Fogpaw chuckled, "My pelts easy to take care of, I wish my fur was thicker so I wasn't so cold in leaf-bare!" He said. The tom decided he would start at Laurelpaws tail and work his way up to her back, hopefully with two of them they could get it done as quick as possible. 'Maybe we could go on hunting or border patrol after!' He thought happily, he loved making friends. He began to groom her tail, untangling the knots and cleaning away the dust.

Bump))