Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 11:26 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:23 PM
a messed-up love life...
by ramen
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 11:18 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Maybi
Today 11:05 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Quacky
Today 10:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 19th, 2018, 07:50 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Lonestar23

Emberwing had finally decided to go get her pelt checked over. It had been put off long enough, and she knew that her friends in the Clan would've been furious with her if she'd put it off any longer. She couldn't shake the frightened feeling she got, however, when thinking of putting her care in the hands of an apprentice. An untrained apprentice. She missed the old days, where ThunderClan's medicine cats had experience, and knowledge, and knew how to take care of wounds other than thorns in pads, or brambles caught in pelts. Nonetheless, in she padded into the medicine cat's den, letting out a soft sigh as she attempted to push those thoughts to the back of her mind. After all, Caliapaw was her Clanmate, and she would always love each member of her beloved Clan. Perhaps it was time to give her a chance. Maybe...

"Caliapaw?" Emberwing called shortly after clearing her throat. She sincerely hoped she would be able to help - after all, it was a rather large gash on her side, and had been a couple days since the battle. Already the wound was starting to scab, and StarClan only knew if it had become infected in the time between the end of the battle and now. Not that Emberwing would've noticed. She was trained in the art of being a warrior, not a medicine cat. "Hopefully Caliapaw will have already been taught about infection. I'd hate for it to go unnoticed, if it is there," Emberwing murmured under her breath as her eyes adjusted to the dim lighting of the den. She couldn't quite tell if others of her Clanmates were present, but she wouldn't be surprised - after all, the aftermath of a battle was usually displayed best in the Clan's medicine cat's den.

Last edited by Mauve; February 19th, 2018 at 07:50 PM.
Old February 21st, 2018, 10:36 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Bingo was still a little worried about the kit but shrugged it off, figuring if something was that bad he could go to Caliapaw,"I'm Bingo! Who're you?"
Honeykit slicked her tail, settling down beside him. She cast her cloudy gaze off to the distant trees at the far side of the camp, merely blurred shapes in the distance. "I'm Honeykit. Are you a warrior?" She couldn't tell whether he was, but the deeper sound of his voice made her quite positive that he was. Nonetheless, one could never assume such a thing as age; it could be deceiving.

Last edited by Jynx; February 21st, 2018 at 10:36 AM.
Old February 21st, 2018, 01:25 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Honeykit slicked her tail, settling down beside him. She cast her cloudy gaze off to the distant trees at the far side of the camp, merely blurred shapes in the distance. "I'm Honeykit. Are you a warrior?" She couldn't tell whether he was, but the deeper sound of his voice made her quite positive that he was. Nonetheless, one could never assume such a thing as age; it could be deceiving.
Bingo nodded,"That's a nice name," but then he laughed as she asked if he was a warrior,"Do I really seem that much older than I am?! I'm only a newly appointed apprentice," he twitched his whiskers, amused.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 21st, 2018, 07:09 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
@Lonestar23

Emberwing had finally decided to go get her pelt checked over. It had been put off long enough, and she knew that her friends in the Clan would've been furious with her if she'd put it off any longer. She couldn't shake the frightened feeling she got, however, when thinking of putting her care in the hands of an apprentice. An untrained apprentice. She missed the old days, where ThunderClan's medicine cats had experience, and knowledge, and knew how to take care of wounds other than thorns in pads, or brambles caught in pelts. Nonetheless, in she padded into the medicine cat's den, letting out a soft sigh as she attempted to push those thoughts to the back of her mind. After all, Caliapaw was her Clanmate, and she would always love each member of her beloved Clan. Perhaps it was time to give her a chance. Maybe...

"Caliapaw?" Emberwing called shortly after clearing her throat. She sincerely hoped she would be able to help - after all, it was a rather large gash on her side, and had been a couple days since the battle. Already the wound was starting to scab, and StarClan only knew if it had become infected in the time between the end of the battle and now. Not that Emberwing would've noticed. She was trained in the art of being a warrior, not a medicine cat. "Hopefully Caliapaw will have already been taught about infection. I'd hate for it to go unnoticed, if it is there," Emberwing murmured under her breath as her eyes adjusted to the dim lighting of the den. She couldn't quite tell if others of her Clanmates were present, but she wouldn't be surprised - after all, the aftermath of a battle was usually displayed best in the Clan's medicine cat's den.
The young medicine cat padded out of the corner of the medicine cat’s den, sighing as she heard her name being called. Another patient from the battle… the seemingly never-ending stream had slowed, and almost stopped, thankfully - Caliapaw was glad that this was over now. This stupid feud with WindClan would be no more eventually, and the she cat couldn’t wait for that day. ”Battle injury?” She guessed, taking a look at the gash on Emberwing’s side. The she cat hadn’t come originally - or perhaps she had, it was hard for the feline to remember all the names and the faces they belonged to, some cats she hadn’t even bothered asking the names of - her brothers had come in, both of them, with reckless injuries - she wished there was something she could do to make these cats understand that what they were doing was stupid. But… she understood.

Sometimes fighting was necessary and she definitely wasn’t against it herself - if only she had been trained more. Caliapaw had only had about a moon of warrior training, so her battle skills were sloppy and her hunting skills were even worse. What a shame. ”I’m just going to treat it for infection real quick. To be on the safe side.” She couldn’t sense anything wrong at the moment, but it was better safe than sorry with infections - besides, it would just sting for a minute, rather than risking a lot more. Caliapaw wished she was shown more trust and respect within the Clan, but she knew both had to be earned - and as she already knew, she definitely hadn’t earned them yet.

She was nothing more than a semi-experienced apprentice in age, about ten moons old now, and it was strange for her to be in charge of the healing of the whole Clan. She wanted to talk to Snowstar - but the leader had not returned, and Caliapaw felt a little sorry. She’d liked the Siamese well enough, and now she was going to have to get used to the new leader and deputy… neither of which she really wanted to “get used to.” This wasn’t even to mention she hadn’t met any of the other medicine cats yet. She was the newbie, the inexperienced one, and of course she wouldn’t fit in with them… she already knew she wouldn’t. Caliapaw grabbed some marigold and began to chew, going through the familiar motions for the treatment.

At least this was one thing that wouldn’t change.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 24th, 2018, 09:16 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Bingo nodded,"That's a nice name," but then he laughed as she asked if he was a warrior,"Do I really seem that much older than I am?! I'm only a newly appointed apprentice," he twitched his whiskers, amused.
Honeykit smiled at his compliment. That was nice of him! As he laughed and replied to her question, a bud of embarrassment prickled into existence. How was she to know? "Oh..." she trailed off, unsure of what to say next. "Umm, do you, ya know, like training and stuff?"
Old February 24th, 2018, 11:19 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Honeykit smiled at his compliment. That was nice of him! As he laughed and replied to her question, a bud of embarrassment prickled into existence. How was she to know? "Oh..." she trailed off, unsure of what to say next. "Umm, do you, ya know, like training and stuff?"
Bingo tilted his head,"Well, I mean, who doesn't?" He smiled at her,"Are you excited to train Honeykit?" He asked the tiny she-kit politely, nodding his head.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 24th, 2018, 05:32 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Redpaw shrugged,” Perhaps. More wild than my kittypet parents to say the least or my sister Pinkpaw to say the least.” She teased.
Boulderdust glanced up at the roof of the den, starting to get lost in thought as he waited for Redpaw to finish up. "Kittypet's can definetly become warriors. You have totally shown me that." purred the elderly tom.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 24th, 2018, 05:36 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

@Mayflower(we haven't really rp'd Boulderdust and Bumbleleap)
Boulderdust walked into the Thunderclan elders den, carrying a mouse in his jaws. He made his way over to his mate, setting down the freshly killed mouse in front of Bumbleleap. "I thought you might be hungry." meowed the elderly tom with a deep purr.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 25th, 2018, 01:18 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Strolling through the clearing made it seem like a day's job. Like when mentors wake up their apprentices for a "thrill" day of learning. Passionblaze would figure that he needed to deal with...Jaggedpaw sooner or later. But, currently the only thing that mattered was throwing a smile in each cat's direction as he passed them. The smile was more subtle, but it was plastered on his maw, his golden eyes half lidded for a moment as he scoped the area. As he got farther, his pawsteps become much slower. And, the smile was replaced by a frown. For his eyes had met a...depressing sight, it seemed. A ginger and white tom was in a corner, his head down, but even though Passionblaze couldn't see his expression, the dark flames tom knew exactly what could be wrong. Well, he didn't know what the Tom was sulking about, but he knew a face like that, must be having a hard time. So, Passionblaze gingerly padded over, hoping that the noise of his heavy paws didn't disturb him. Albeit it must had! For...who was this..? Passionblaze squinted his eyes, getting a good look at his peer. He didn't know every name, like they knew his. Some, he seen around, many he knew from his own apprentices moons, so those name stuck in his name. "Harmony...blade," Passionblaze mutters softly, slowly to make sure he said the name right. Once he was confident enough, he offered a small smile to the Tom. "I'm doing fine, thank you for the courtesy." Passionblaze dipped his head. "Though, nevermind about me - what about you? You look more...sullen, like someone took the last of your favorite prey from the food pile," He joked, his ears flicked back, and he let out a short awkward laugh. Just s little to lighten the mood. "Is something bothering you?" To Passionblaze, there was more to being a deputy than carrying out orders. Though Passionblaze didn't want his new 'title' or 'rank' to make his clan mates feel belittled. As far as he knew, he was a regular cat within the clan, that also wanted to be a friend to all.
HarmonyBlade smiled awkwardly for a few moments. He stared at the dusty ground, rolling a stone between his paws as he tried to compose himself and gather his thoughts. "PassionBlaze, I want to ask for your advice, and honestly, some reassurance." The Tom began. "Do you have kits? Or family that you love?"
Oh no, will he think I'm being too personal? Am I making him uncomfortable?
Old February 25th, 2018, 11:34 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Boulderdust glanced up at the roof of the den, starting to get lost in thought as he waited for Redpaw to finish up. "Kittypet's can definetly become warriors. You have totally shown me that." purred the elderly tom.
He smirked,” Yeah. My family is pretty spread out...parents idling around the twoleg place, my older littermates are in Shadowclan and two of my littermates in Windclan, and then Pinkpaw and Purplepaw are here...only two clans my kin isn’t in Skyclan and Riverclan.” He replied kinda suprised he admitted he was a former kittypet.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread