Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cow’s den of secrets
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:34 AM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:29 AM
Bicker and break.[P]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 07:23 AM
~>>Windflowerpaw's.....
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 07:00 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 21st, 2018, 10:15 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The two circled each other for a few moments, each sizing up what possible moves the other would use. Ambercloud was ready to leap, but to put a few twists on it that he hopefully wouldn’t expect. Yet as she sprinted out of the crouch and pounced for her apprentice, she got caught on a long-dead tree root that was sticking out harshly behind a clump of grass, where she hadn’t seen it before. The poor she-cat got slammed onto the ground, knocking the breath out of her. In a desperate attempt to not get caught underneath Thistlepaw, who would surely arrive in a moment or two, she rolled over as far as she could, unbreathing.
A tense moment between them transpired, each waiting for the other to strike. When Ambercloud lunged forward, Thistlepaw did the same, only to stop himself at once as Ambercloud felt forward hard and flailed to get to her feet, looking winded and frantic. The little grey tom stood over his clanmate and raised an eybrow as he looked at he grass clump that had sent the usually graceful shecat sprawling. "Sneaky grass," the young tom droned sarcastically, sitting on his haunches as he waited patiently for his mentor to recover herself, not attempting to hide his smirk of amusement. "In your defense, it came out of no where. It's like it sprang out of the ground of something."

Old February 22nd, 2018, 01:55 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Mothpaw grinned, her calico pelt not even twitching as the grass brushed it. She didn't speak, even though Lynxpaw did she wasn't a naturally a cat that talked as much as her best friend. Mothpaw wasn't exactly sure how she was supposed to do the hunting crouch but she had seen apprentices practicing it, and she had play fought in the nursery, she had done something similar back then. Mothpaw crouched down trying her best to not brush the grass and make a noise but she did make a light rustling sound as she crouched. Her stomach was slightly above the ground, enough so that she could walk. She stuck her tail out straight behind her, and she focused her eyes through the grasses, and parted her jaws again, closing them a few seconds after. "Like this?" She asked hesitantly, afraid she was doing it wrong with her best friend watching, even though she knew it didn't really matter to him. He was helping her. The little calico she-cat shook her head as much she could without messing up her posture to clear her head of the thoughts. She didn't need to be worried about messing up. That was how you learned, her mother and father had told her many times. Well, mostly her father he was the warrior of the two anyway. She had always wondered why her mother wasn't a warrior and why she didn't have a warrior name, but she had never asked. It made sense her mother didn't give her warrior advice because she was a permanent queen, but Mothpaw wondered why. That was one of the reasons Mothpaw had been scared of not learning. She might have to go into the nursery and stay there the whole rest of her life when she was warrior-aged. Quickly the molly snapped out her thoughts as she smelled a shrew, and this time it was much closer.
Lynxpaw watched as Mothpaw crouched, like a real mentor would watch their apprentice. He felt a little giddy inside that he was helping to train an apprentice, despite being one himself! The tom would had nod if he hadn’t heard the slight noise of the rustling from her crouch. Immediately, his tail went up. “See. Right there. That’s an infraction.” He states to the calico. Lynxpaw approaches the Molly, nodding her limbs to place them in correct places. He continued to move them around until they were place how he liked them. After he was finished, he said, “You cannot make noise while hunting. That rustling you did when crouching? That right there would had lost you your prey.” Lynxpaw told her. “One important rule of hunting is to not make any sound. Ya hear me, Mothy? You can’t make any sounds! Prey have good hearing as much as we do!” Lynxpaw circled the she cat, analyzing her posture. The hunting crouch was a passing grade in his book and he gave an approving nod. “That’s how you should crouch. It’s the number one crouch we use when hunting prey.” Now, that she was in a crouch, Lynxpaw imitated her move. Perfectly, he lowered himself into a silent crouch. The same way Hunterfang has taught him. Close to Mothpaw’s ears, Lynxpaw whispered, “You hear that?” His ears wiggled upon a nearby noise. “That’s a shrew. It’s close by.” He lifted his muzzle into the air, inhaling the scent of the creature. “Lemme show you how a professional do it.” He winked, then silently he crawled forward, no noise indicating his movement. Lynxpaw has naturally short fur, so his belly fur had no problem with touching the ground. Lynxpaw has stopped to observe the wind. Windclan always had winds blowing through. The most important thing was for the wind to not carry his scent toward his target. Thankfully, the Windclan was blowing the opposite way, so Lynxpaw moved forward. Once he seen the critter, the tom’s eyes locked on it. The shrew had no clue that it was being pressed upon. Lynxpaw stopped a fox length away. He bunched up his muscles and leaned back so that he could deliver a good jump on his target. Lynxpaw leaped forward, claws outstretched. Holding his catch under one paw, Lynxpaw happily bent down to nip its neck to kill it. Once finished, Lynxpaw trotted back towards Mothpaw, his shrew dangling from his muzzle. “I hope you were watching carefully,” Lynxpaw purred after dropping the freshkill on the ground. “Because now I want you to practice your hunting leap.” The toyger insists. “Before you even decide to hunt actual fresh kill...why don’t you...” Lynxpaw paused. Just as Hunterfang had done with him a couple times, Lynxpaw tried to find a lone, lean stick that was perfect for hunting practice. As a young apprentice, Lynxpaw remembered how Hunterfang wanted him to continuously crouch and leap toward the stick, acting as if it were prey. “Practice your crouch and leap on this stick?” Lynxpaw suggested. The stick was standing at an odd angle so Lynxpaw used his tail to straighten it out.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 04:42 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
@Tazzy

A large tom stepped out of the apprentice den, he wasn't that hard to miss especially because of his deep red coat. He shook the dust off his pelt and blinked the sleep out of his eyes, he shivered slightly as a cold breeze swept through the camp. That was one thing he liked about his pelt, it was nice and thick and kept him very warm during leaf-bare. The tom sat in his usual spot, a shady spot not too far from the entrance to the apprentices den and began to groom his thick pelt, which could take forever depending on how messy it was.
A smaller she-cat walked towards the larger tom. “Mind if I join you?” She asked nodding at the spot next to him. Her pelt fluffed up against the cold breeze. She gazed at him warmly, waiting for his answer.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:38 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
A smaller she-cat walked towards the larger tom. “Mind if I join you?” She asked nodding at the spot next to him. Her pelt fluffed up against the cold breeze. She gazed at him warmly, waiting for his answer.
Redpaw stared a the she cat in disbelief, no one had never really ask to sit with him before. He realized he had been watching her for a while and quickly looked towards the ground. "Oh, um sure!" He mewed, talking to the ground.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:49 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Fallenpaw blinked and tilted her head then huffed her tail curled and uncurled a few times . Why did he not answer her question ? Was it because he didn't like his mentor or something ? She stared at treefright for a while then looked over her shoulder a bit she watched a bird fly away from a tree her ear flicked as she watched the bird fly over Head her eyes following it as the bird whent across the clearing and out into the horizon . She wondered what was over that horizon which swallowed the sun whole at the end of the day and brings the moon up for it to glow it's brilliant white light at night. She sighed now looking at her paws feeling bored for some reason she wanted to know what his mentor was every warrior has to have had one she didn't know why this unanswered question was bugging her but now she really wanted to know. She looked up at treefright again " why don't you wanna answer ? " she asked with a tilt of her head a smirk crawled on her face she was waiting to see what his response was.
Treefright flicked his tail,” First off, you wouldn’t know my mentor, and secondly, if I explained, I’d bet in a rabbit’s hare of time you would get yourself a new mentor because you’d judge me.” He meowed calmly No way am I telling this kit excuse for an apprentice that I was trained in Thunderclan scared of trees, living under the trees. Especially with the tension between Thunderclan and Windclan. he thought flicking his tail casually.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:49 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
@Mystical

With a bit of a hasty step, Snailflower exited the nursery den and out into the open of the WindClan camp. Though there wasn't much indication otherwise, her face was as calm as usual, irritation was seen in the sharp flick of her tail. It was common to see the warrior in and around the nursery whether bringing prey, minding kits, or just chatting with the queens. But there was a certain queen that tended to rub her the wrong way, even when nothing was stated outright. Looks or tones that gave her the idea she wasn't welcome there at all. Put off, she had left some extra moss and fur by the entrance and took off towards a flat rock near the freshkill pile.

Compared to the trodden-down grass of camp, which was damp and cool, the rock had been warmed gradually by whatever heat managed to reach it from the Leafbare sun, and while not bakingly warm, it was certainly tempting to put your paws up for a moment. The chocolate-brown molly plunked herself down, touched the toes of her forepaws to the rock and let out a sigh. Her tail relaxed and settled gently behind her, any tensity that was in her slowly faded and Snailflower took to watching as cats came and went from camp.

Alabasterdusk wasn't a very social cat so the term "returning from a hunting patrol" wouldn't really be the right thing to say if he was by himself. The white fluffy tom was honestly coming back from a failed attempt at a hunt. He would pass it off as a walk if any cat was too ask him. He was a terrible hunter, and he didn't socialize very often so there had been no one to go with him so they could catch something instead. He sighed, and flicked his tail in irritation as he gazed around the camp. The sun was full over head and his usual shady spots did not appear to be as dark and calming as usual. To bad for napping it off.

Annoyed that his favorite pass time was no longer an option, Alabasterdusk began to look around the camp in irritation, there had to be something. Then his gaze caught on the fresh kill pile, he quickly moved his away from it, but only a little ways, he was to embarrassed by his hunting failure to look at prey. Then he noticed a she-cat sitting near the fresh kill pile. Snaiflower! She was one of his best friends, and seeing certainly made him feel better. Alabasterdusk padded forward, practically skipping in joy, and then came to a halt beside the she-cat. "Snailflower!" He meowed happily, his mood completely changed.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 11:29 AM

My Mood: In Love

Quote:

Alabasterdusk wasn't a very social cat so the term "returning from a hunting patrol" wouldn't really be the right thing to say if he was by himself. The white fluffy tom was honestly coming back from a failed attempt at a hunt. He would pass it off as a walk if any cat was too ask him. He was a terrible hunter, and he didn't socialize very often so there had been no one to go with him so they could catch something instead. He sighed, and flicked his tail in irritation as he gazed around the camp. The sun was full over head and his usual shady spots did not appear to be as dark and calming as usual. To bad for napping it off.

Annoyed that his favorite pass time was no longer an option, Alabasterdusk began to look around the camp in irritation, there had to be something. Then his gaze caught on the fresh kill pile, he quickly moved his away from it, but only a little ways, he was to embarrassed by his hunting failure to look at prey. Then he noticed a she-cat sitting near the fresh kill pile. Snaiflower! She was one of his best friends, and seeing certainly made him feel better. Alabasterdusk padded forward, practically skipping in joy, and then came to a halt beside the she-cat. "Snailflower!" He meowed happily, his mood completely changed.
Lost in her own world, Snailflower watched the tabbies and colourpoints, solid-coloured and patched cats file in and out of camp. Their fur seemed to almost end where another began, an unending patchwork quilt of cats. Her warm yellow eyes began to feel heavy and it took a rather firm couple blinks to get them clear again. Gorsebird's passive-aggressiveness in the nursery was more tiring than any hunt or patrol, she wasn't sure how Nimblewhisker or his siblings could handle it, or if they really did. It wasn't until a familiar white ball of fluff came up beside her that she perked up, visibly more uplifted at the sight of her friend.

"Hi Alabasterdusk!" She chirped, chocolate-coloured whiskers reaching out to greet him. Reigning in her paws and sitting herself up, she made some room on the warm stone.
"You seem chipper, did your morning go well?" Snailflower had gone out at dawn with the border patrol, but hadn't come across anything particularly interesting. Other than needing to mark the border with RiverClan, there wasn't a hare out of place.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 12:20 PM
Somewhere in Space

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Constellation

Weasleshade padded happily into the nursery. Thea had finally agreed to getting a warrior name, now she was Fawnfern. The name was pretty, and though it didn't completely suit her he liked it. Fawn was a very sweet name and it was very suitable name for a permanent queen, but perhaps a fiercer suffix would have suited her better. He shrugged, he wasn't the leader, plus her name was beautiful and she was the one who had agreed to getting a warrior name even if it had been his idea. The somali tom walked over to where Fawnfern lay in her nest probably watching the kits play a while a way. He sat down, and curled his tail around his paws, waiting for her to say something. He always found that in a conversation with the molly it was always best that she say the first thing because you never knew what type of mood she was in. And she had quite a temper. He had learned that for himself sadly. When he had agreed to be a adopted father to Mothpaw and Nightpaw he had not expected their adopted mother to be such a temperamental molly. The first few days had been pretty rocky, well very rocky actually and they had always been very rude to each other, constantly fighting. He knew that their relationship was better and they did not fight as much, and when they did it usually ended nicely. But who knew if she liked her knew name? She could hate it for some strange reason. She was just that type of cat. A very confusing type of cat he was not about to try and understand.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 12:57 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

@Constellation

Weasleshade padded happily into the nursery. Thea had finally agreed to getting a warrior name, now she was Fawnfern. The name was pretty, and though it didn't completely suit her he liked it. Fawn was a very sweet name and it was very suitable name for a permanent queen, but perhaps a fiercer suffix would have suited her better. He shrugged, he wasn't the leader, plus her name was beautiful and she was the one who had agreed to getting a warrior name even if it had been his idea. The somali tom walked over to where Fawnfern lay in her nest probably watching the kits play a while a way. He sat down, and curled his tail around his paws, waiting for her to say something. He always found that in a conversation with the molly it was always best that she say the first thing because you never knew what type of mood she was in. And she had quite a temper. He had learned that for himself sadly. When he had agreed to be a adopted father to Mothpaw and Nightpaw he had not expected their adopted mother to be such a temperamental molly. The first few days had been pretty rocky, well very rocky actually and they had always been very rude to each other, constantly fighting. He knew that their relationship was better and they did not fight as much, and when they did it usually ended nicely. But who knew if she liked her knew name? She could hate it for some strange reason. She was just that type of cat. A very confusing type of cat he was not about to try and understand.
Fawnfern laid in her nest, her head sullenly on her paws, as her eyes locked ahead to pay close attention to her kits. Fawnfern was a little pouty for the last couple days because she had to accept the role of a new name. The name itself completely did not fit her. At all. Her name was special. She found nothing wrong with the name ‘Thea’. It reminded her of the tough times she managed through that made her strong. With this new name...she felt like a new cat all of a sudden. Like everything that happened in her past never happened in the first place. Fawnfern let out a soft whimper, and she shifted in her nest slightly. Now that she was a clan cat, she might as well accept their culture. She just wasn’t prepared for being stripped of everything she knew just to get a new name. In all honesty, she blamed Weaselshade for convincing her to get her name changed. She didn’t understand why he wanted her to get her name changed; did he not like her name? Fawnfern’s ears twitched when she heard someone approach. She turned her head to glance at the visitor, her fur on end until she recognized that it was only Weaselshade. Immediately, she remembered days prior of his brilliant idea to get her name changed. Fawnfern plopped back down into her nest, her paws hanging out and her head between them. “Hey, Weaselshade,” she greeted, dully, a bit gloomy. “What’s up?” She asked. She was too pouty to be curious as to why he was in here. Usually, if he wanted his kits he would had approached them, but he approached her first, so did he need something? She was too sulky to begin arguing with him; with anyone. It may not have been a big deal to have a name change, but it was to her. The name just didn’t fit her...she didn’t like it at all.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 02:01 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Fawnfern laid in her nest, her head sullenly on her paws, as her eyes locked ahead to pay close attention to her kits. Fawnfern was a little pouty for the last couple days because she had to accept the role of a new name. The name itself completely did not fit her. At all. Her name was special. She found nothing wrong with the name ‘Thea’. It reminded her of the tough times she managed through that made her strong. With this new name...she felt like a new cat all of a sudden. Like everything that happened in her past never happened in the first place. Fawnfern let out a soft whimper, and she shifted in her nest slightly. Now that she was a clan cat, she might as well accept their culture. She just wasn’t prepared for being stripped of everything she knew just to get a new name. In all honesty, she blamed Weaselshade for convincing her to get her name changed. She didn’t understand why he wanted her to get her name changed; did he not like her name? Fawnfern’s ears twitched when she heard someone approach. She turned her head to glance at the visitor, her fur on end until she recognized that it was only Weaselshade. Immediately, she remembered days prior of his brilliant idea to get her name changed. Fawnfern plopped back down into her nest, her paws hanging out and her head between them. “Hey, Weaselshade,” she greeted, dully, a bit gloomy. “What’s up?” She asked. She was too pouty to be curious as to why he was in here. Usually, if he wanted his kits he would had approached them, but he approached her first, so did he need something? She was too sulky to begin arguing with him; with anyone. It may not have been a big deal to have a name change, but it was to her. The name just didn’t fit her...she didn’t like it at all.

Weaselshade cocked his head to the side in surprise. Fawnfern seemed upset, she didn't have any reason to did she? The tom sat there in confusion for a while until it dawned upon him that she probably didn't like her name. He would give it to her that the name did not suit her, and maybe Thea did better [even though he didn't see how] but was she really that depressed about a name? A warrior name was a great thing, cats would accept her because of her new name. Hadn't she always wanted to be accepted by the cats in WindClan? A new name was a chance for that. So why would she be sad about that. It didn't make sense. The large tom looked at her in confusion. "Fawn, what's wrong?" He asked, barely noticing the fact that he had called her by a nickname. The only thing he was really noticing was that she was depressed and he didn't understand why. When Weaselshade was depressed it was because he hadn't caught a large piece of prey, or he couldn't find one of his friends. Something very predictable and easy. What did Fawnfern have to be depressed about? If one of the kits was missing she'd be freaking out not all sullen like that. If anything had happened to one of the kits she would be freaking out. So it couldn't be that. She was such a complicated cat that Weaselshade couldn't think of anything she had to be depressed about.