Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 02:13 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 02:09 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:09 PM
purrk question
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 02:07 PM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 02:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 21st, 2018, 11:15 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
@Fuzzyfeline
Mistpaw ran up behind Hawkwing quietly deciding to scare him "Hi Hawkwing!" She meowed. "Watcha doin?" Mistpaw asked him and bounced around him because she was so hyper but she didn't know why
Hawkwing had been hunting and had caught Mistpaw's secant awhile before she popped up. The brown and cream tom let out a purr of amusement as Mistpaw ran up to him. "Hello, Mistpaw." He greeted with a slight dip of his head. Watching her jump around him he couldn't help but chuckle. "I was hunting, but it seams nothing is out at the moment." He told her still a slight purr in his throat. This tom enjoyed the company of his young apprentice, Mistpaw. Sure, some times she could be a paw full but he still liked her. She was full on energy and life with much to offer to ShadowClan. these where reason why Hawkwing was glade he had the chance to mentor this young female. He wasn't like the FUZZ family or his enemies Gingerfrost and Thornpath who thought mollies couldn't be warriors and should only be queens, no, Hawkwing thought every gender was equal and derived to be treated that way.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 22nd, 2018, 01:26 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Halfgaze raised a ‘brow’ at Dandelionpaw’s antics, tapping her foot quietly against the ground as she waited for her apprentice to calm down. Some celebration was acceptable, but Halfgaze wasn’t one for goofing off after succeeding. She believed that success should be followed by celebration and more practice. However, she let Dandelionpaw have her moment. The deputy waited and watched as Dandelionpaw returned to the lesson and worked through her question. “Both answers are correct. However, fighting straight on is more likely to get you injured. Some prefer to fight that way, others prefer to unbalance and strike. Training is the time when you figure out your preferred method. Now, I’m not exactly your height but I’m not too much taller than you. Fight me as you would another warrior using one of those two tactics, then we will spar again using the second.” Halfgaze squared up and assumed a battle crouch, one that makes her practically immovable. She gave Dandelionpaw a nod to begin and put on an unreadable battle face.
Dandelionpaw was surprised that Halfgaze allowed her to celebrate her victory. Even if it wasn’t a big deal - it was a big deal to her. A much big deal. Considering that she wasn’t the bravest or strongest cat when it came to battle so executing a move right and to be praised for it encouraged the gray and white she cat to want to continue on. She sat down, looking up at Halfgaze with a doey-eyed look. A final touch of a smile and she was ready to take in more knowledge. Dandelionpaw listened closely to Halfgaze as she spoke, her tail calmly swishing behind her; ears alerted. “But, why would you fight straight on if you were to get injured?” Her nose wiggled, a confused expression coming onto her face. “I mean, w-wouldn’t that be a bit reckless?” Dandelionpaw preferred to stay away from any type of fighting and violence. It wasn’t ideal for her to accept war. For a feline who couldn’t protect herself, how could she protect her clan? Once those ending words left Halfgaze’s maw, Dandelionpaw groaned. Then, she realized that she groaned, and immediately mustered up a fake, bright smile. She didn’t want to spar with Halfgaze! The deputy wouldn’t go easy on her! She always pushed her to be her best...most times Dandelionpaw failed; never deterred. “Oh, Alright.” Dandelionpaw said, getting up to walk a few paces away. Her tail collected dust, dragging on the ground until she stopped to turn around. Halfgaze was already ready, looking like the powerful, strong warrior she was. Dandelionpaw would had say to admire her from afar if she knew that Halfgaze wouldn’t scold her for being distant. Dandelionpaw shifted her paws, “Here I come, Halfgaze!” She called, voice a little numb. She crouched low to the ground. Like before, she focused on the strength in her legs. She needed to lift them up to tackle Halfgaze. As she had done previously. With that thought established into her mind, the apprentice lunges forward toward Halfgaze.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 07:20 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Hawkwing had been hunting and had caught Mistpaw's secant awhile before she popped up. The brown and cream tom let out a purr of amusement as Mistpaw ran up to him. "Hello, Mistpaw." He greeted with a slight dip of his head. Watching her jump around him he couldn't help but chuckle. "I was hunting, but it seams nothing is out at the moment." He told her still a slight purr in his throat. This tom enjoyed the company of his young apprentice, Mistpaw. Sure, some times she could be a paw full but he still liked her. She was full on energy and life with much to offer to ShadowClan. these where reason why Hawkwing was glade he had the chance to mentor this young female. He wasn't like the FUZZ family or his enemies Gingerfrost and Thornpath who thought mollies couldn't be warriors and should only be queens, no, Hawkwing thought every gender was equal and derived to be treated that way.
(@fuzzyfeline sorry for not replying earlier)
"Oh cool!" Mistpaw smiled and stopped jumping now that she had her hyperness sorted out. "I was thinking you meet Furzeberry he's Lightpaws mentor she says he's like a father figure, well that's what I heard" she said shrugging a bit.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 10:25 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

[ @Charmer ]

As the sun was a blazing line on the distant horizon, barely visible against the black landscape of the pine forest of ShadowClan, an apprentice was making her way out of camp silently. Her face showed no emotion, her pelt blended almost entirely in with the dark of dusk, and only the light of the rising full moon and the last rays of sunlight illuminated her pelt. Flashpaw continued along the imaginary path she created in her head, pawstep for pawstep of exactly where she planned to put her paws. Her mind had already ran through every possible variable, every possible outcome of her "sneaking" out. Technically, yes, it wasn't sneaking, but after the "incident" last moon, cats were way too overprotective of her. Just thinking about the mangling of her best friend made her chest tighten and convulse, to which she had to stop walking and wheeze a little bit.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 23rd, 2018, 02:00 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ @Charmer ]

As the sun was a blazing line on the distant horizon, barely visible against the black landscape of the pine forest of ShadowClan, an apprentice was making her way out of camp silently. Her face showed no emotion, her pelt blended almost entirely in with the dark of dusk, and only the light of the rising full moon and the last rays of sunlight illuminated her pelt. Flashpaw continued along the imaginary path she created in her head, pawstep for pawstep of exactly where she planned to put her paws. Her mind had already ran through every possible variable, every possible outcome of her "sneaking" out. Technically, yes, it wasn't sneaking, but after the "incident" last moon, cats were way too overprotective of her. Just thinking about the mangling of her best friend made her chest tighten and convulse, to which she had to stop walking and wheeze a little bit.
Vixenpaw yawned deeply, watching as the last traces of sunlight began to wane. The gathering was tonight and, surprise surprise, she hadn't been picked to go. Not that she cared. She also technically wasn't supposed to be out of the clearing without her mentor's permission, but here she was perked in her favorite tree just outside of camp. She loved sitting up here. No other cat knew that it was her spot, and she could see the cats of the clan going about their business in camp. It made her feel almost like a spy, seeing but unseen, judging and unjudged. When Flashpaw stealthily crept out of camp, trying not to let any cat notice, the mahogany-furred shecat was watching from her perch, her amber eyes amused slits. She knew that the other apprentice had been through some incident that had taken the life of another apprentice. She had hear it had been brutal, and no one was sure how it happened. How convenient that Flashpaw didn't remember. None of her business, but what exactly was this delicate little cat doing sneaking out. It was too interesting to pass up. Quietly, Vixenpaw crept down from her perch and circled close to Flashpaw to creep up on her from behind. "Well well well, little Flashpaw out of camp without her mentor," the apprentice said, brandishing a mocking grin. "Shouldn't you be in your nest with all the good little apprentices?"

Old February 23rd, 2018, 08:10 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
(You're fine, I was busy with other stuff so I wasn't too worried about it)

Willowfur smiled,
ears flicking towards the tom as he spoke. She took a few juicy bites of her thrush, a feather sticking to her nose. She sneezed softly, blowing the annoying feather away in the air. Even though thrush was her favorite meal, feathers had a habit of sticking to her muzzle and making her sneeze or cough The she-cat quickly recomposed herself and faced Ashnose again, grinning. The Abassyian cat swore she looked like a mouse-brain for half a second there while she sneezed.

She shuffled her paws and took a few more bites, watching the tom as he drooled over his mouse. He must love mouse as much as I love thrush, and he must be hungry too. She laughed very softly, shaking her head at the tom. He looked a bit silly, however, she knew exactly how he must feel.
She ate the rest of her meal rather quickly, feeling famished. The cat smiled and curled her tail around her chest once she was done, content and full.
"It's okay. Honestly, I am positive I look like that every now and then. Especially when I haven't had thrush in a while and get a chance to eat one."
She said, smiling. She brushed her tail against his flank for just a moment, as if to tell him it was okay. That she didn't mind his silliness.
That's what friends are for right? Ashnose was her friend, right?
The British Shorthair suppressed his laughter as his companion sneezed. Willowfur had looked a little silly for a moment there, but the tom appreciated a little silliness. He was a little goofy himself. Ashnose laughed once more, feeling relieved that he wasn't coming off as rude. Finally feeling full and comfortable talking with a friend, Ashnose's gray tail flickered back and forth happily behind him. "I totally get it." The warrior purred. "Especially when it's such a good meal." He absentmindedly swiped his tongue over his muzzle hungrily. Smiling, he looked to Willowfur. "Now we just get to lay around and wait for all of that to digest." Ashnose flopped over to the side, letting his legs temporarily fly into the air before falling to the ground again.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old February 23rd, 2018, 10:56 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Vixenpaw yawned deeply, watching as the last traces of sunlight began to wane. The gathering was tonight and, surprise surprise, she hadn't been picked to go. Not that she cared. She also technically wasn't supposed to be out of the clearing without her mentor's permission, but here she was perked in her favorite tree just outside of camp. She loved sitting up here. No other cat knew that it was her spot, and she could see the cats of the clan going about their business in camp. It made her feel almost like a spy, seeing but unseen, judging and unjudged. When Flashpaw stealthily crept out of camp, trying not to let any cat notice, the mahogany-furred shecat was watching from her perch, her amber eyes amused slits. She knew that the other apprentice had been through some incident that had taken the life of another apprentice. She had hear it had been brutal, and no one was sure how it happened. How convenient that Flashpaw didn't remember. None of her business, but what exactly was this delicate little cat doing sneaking out. It was too interesting to pass up. Quietly, Vixenpaw crept down from her perch and circled close to Flashpaw to creep up on her from behind. "Well well well, little Flashpaw out of camp without her mentor," the apprentice said, brandishing a mocking grin. "Shouldn't you be in your nest with all the good little apprentices?"
Jumping at a sneer from behind, Flashpaw whipped around, her breathing ragged. She didn't want to look weak. Too much of that side had been shown already. But asthma wasn't something she could control. Standing tall, coughing every few seconds, her mind scrambled until she finally found the perfect solution. "And what are you doing out of your nest, hmm?" It was something that this sassy she-cat couldn't answer immediately. Flashpaw didn't smile at her victory- she hadn't smiled since she was a kit. But she did feel a small flicker of pride every time she successfully solved a situation. It was something she prided herself on. She planned every moment of her life out before executing it. Every moment. To have it be for nothing would be like having nothing to live for, and that feeling already haunted Flashpaw at the pit of her stomach.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; February 25th, 2018 at 10:22 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 11:07 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

[ @Silentshade ]

Funguspaw looked around the training ground, blinking his one eye. His mentor had told him to meet him here and that he was going to go grab a morsel to eat, but as Funguspaw kept searching for Stormclaw, he couldn't find him.

Funguspaw searched behind the trees, in the bushes and ferns, and in the tall grass.

After a minute or two of looking, Funguspaw just gave up, went to the middle of the training area and sat down, waiting.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 11:16 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
[ @Silentshade ]

Funguspaw looked around the training ground, blinking his one eye. His mentor had told him to meet him here and that he was going to go grab a morsel to eat, but as Funguspaw kept searching for Stormclaw, he couldn't find him.

Funguspaw searched behind the trees, in the bushes and ferns, and in the tall grass.

After a minute or two of looking, Funguspaw just gave up, went to the middle of the training area and sat down, waiting.
Stormclaw crouched in the shadows, watching his apprentice with pale yellow eyes. Scooting closer, he prepared to leap.
He leaped.
He landed next to the other cat, smirking. "Rule one of being my apprentice: be ready for jumping," He said lightly. He meant it to be in a joking tone, but he wasn't quite sure if Funguspaw took it like that. The black and gray cat moved away from his apprentice, mischief glowing in his eyes. "So, Funguspaw. What do you want me to show you?" he tilted his head to the side, gray tipped tail waving, as he waited for him to respond.

Last edited by Bracken12; February 23rd, 2018 at 11:18 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 11:26 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Stormclaw crouched in the shadows, watching his apprentice with pale yellow eyes. Scooting closer, he prepared to leap.
He leaped.
He landed next to the other cat, smirking. "Rule one of being my apprentice: be ready for jumping," He said lightly. He meant it to be in a joking tone, but he wasn't quite sure if Funguspaw took it like that. The black and gray cat moved away from his apprentice, mischief glowing in his eyes. "So, Funguspaw. What do you want me to show you?" he tilted his head to the side, gray tipped tail waving, as he waited for him to respond.
Funguspaw jumped as Stormclaw surprised him by pounced out of the bushes. Funguspaw smiled,"Really? Because I don't seem to remember there being any apprentice code. Just a warrior code," he said teasingly back to his mentor.

Then, when Stormclaw asked what Funguspaw wanted him to show him, Funguspaw responded with a shrug,"Whatever you were planning on or think I'm ready for," he mewed simply before standing up and stretching.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Closed Thread