Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by Brockli08
Today 01:28 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:08 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:04 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 12:54 AM

Old February 23rd, 2018, 03:52 AM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Crowsight smiled down at the tom once more, surprised as he seemed to hide something, which made the tom's ears perk, he sniffed the little tom and, as he heard him, pressed his nose into his fur playfully. "I'm Crowsight, you don't have anything to worry here, you're safe, and we sure can't say less considering you're with Tinyfawn." He mewed softly, giving the kit a lick between the ears, the tom had always had a fatherly side, he loved kits! "Did you come here on your own or did someone bring you here? Because if you were brought here, it means that your mother, or father, knows about the clans." He said, taking in the kit's scent, it wasn't one he knew. Turning his attention to his hidden paw again, he met Duffle's gaze. "Mind showing me what you're hiding under there? We sure wouldn't want you to be injured..." He added, worry clearly evident in his tone, the tom was always like that, being with a kit or his clanmates, he cared, and that was what made him who he was.

Tinyfawn looked over at Crowsight, happy to see him. She purred and pawed at the toms shoulder. "No I didn't get lost or anything. I found him. He says his mother had to leave him or his two legs would send him away." The feline mewed softly as she then put her attention back on Cragkit. "Are you sure you like it? If not, you can tell me if you have anything else you like? Stonekit? Kestrelkit? Larkkit? Rockkit? Curlkit?" The now new queen looked nervously at Crowsight, unsure of how to handle this because he wasn't hers.

Nodding in agreement with what Crowsight had said, "Yes, you are 100% safe here. I promise you that. I don't take promises lightly!" She purred as she moved herself slightly closer to both toms. She found it cute that Crowsight enjoyed and loved having kits around just as much as she did. "And Crowsight is my best friend here in Skyclan so you can trust him." She said as she motioned toward Cragkit and what he was hiding. "It's okay"

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old February 23rd, 2018, 04:35 AM

My Mood: Confused

Cloverspring's soft paws tenderly padded the ground as she quietly moved around the bracken that was blocking her path. The scrawny mouse was unaware of presence, and still busily scavenging for some seeds. Cloverspring carefully moved into a hunting crouch, the she-cat's eyes locked on her unexpecting prey. The mouse's ears perked as it whipped it's head around, but by then it was too late. Cloverspring was already flying through the air, only a kittenstep away from her prey. She swiftly grabbed the mouse in her jaws, and killed it in one sharp bite. "The amount of prey is not all that plentiful," thought Cloverspring to herself, as she picked up two more scrawny mice she had caught earlier and started to trot back to camp.
As she started heading back to camp, a large rustle sounded from a nearby bush. Her ears pricked at the sound, she instinctively sniffed for a scent coming from that bush. Cloverspring placed the mice on the ground and grinned, "I can hear you," she exclaimed as a recognizable figure slinked out of the shadows of the oak tree...

Last edited by Cloverspring; February 23rd, 2018 at 09:38 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 02:16 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(How dare you! Jk, life happens. School is kind of important )

Shinefang listened to Skyclan's leader. There was nothing more to add. The younger tom was just getting his first taste of contentment and seeing how the flavor compared to the sharp tang of speed and longing for more and more that every cat spent his younger days chasing. The old tom wondered if the leader would look back on talks like this someday, and think of him as a wise old medicine cat spouting profound truths by a stream. He couldn't help but grin to himself. Wise? Me? Even the smartest kitwit is still a kitwit. But never underestimate the power of hindsight to make you sound deep. Enjoying this time simply sitting quietly by the stream, Shinefang opted not to interrupt it until a particularly strong gust seemed to cut right through his fur. He shook out his pelt. "Well, maybe we ought to speed up just long enough to get back. You know, before you catch cold." The old tom pulled his gaze away as he turned back toward camp, sorry to leave the view of the treetops against the sky, and the gentle whispering of the water under the ice. He turned back, checking to make sure the brown tabby was following.
It was a good moment, the two sitting there by the stream, reflecting together as if they were two elders who where past their prime age. A moment that Grousestar would be fond of in the future, the words that were spoken would very likely stick with him. The tom slightly wished it would last longer, but even he couldn't ignore the sharp bite of the air as the wind cut by, easily getting at the skin beneath his short coat despite how much he tried to fluff it up. So when the medicine cat suggested they get going, he didn't put up much of an argument. He had gotten his breath back and would be able to make it back to camp to get more rest. "Yes, I don't think I'd like to get another illness for a while. Too much sitting around, makes me feel like an elder." He chortled out as he carefully brought himself to stand, testing his legs with a slight stretch before making his way after the battle-scarred tom. Walking came a little bit easier on the way back, perhaps because it was cold and he had a desire to get somewhere warm, or maybe because his legs were limbering up again. Either way, he didn't have too much trouble keeping up with Shinefang on the way back, his gaze focused on the ground, watching his own paws as one stepped in front of the other, carrying him along, likely buried in his thoughts again.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 23rd, 2018, 09:26 PM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
The tom looked around, his jaws biting down on a dead rodent as he walked through the terrritory, burying the rodent and then springing at a tree, sinking his claws into the soft bark and pulling himself onto a branch. Pebbleheart smiled as he gazed at the territory of SkyClan. He relaxed, his claws sinking into the branch as he flicked his tail and let it dangle from the tree.
"Looks like someones enjoying the view," came a purr from a branch above. Startled, Pebbleheart turned his head upward to see a pair of leaf-green eye's looking down at him. "Guess you're on hunting patrol too?" chirped Cloverspring, as she clawed back down the tree trunk to rest on the same branch as Pebbleheart. "What else would I be doing? Cleaning out the elders den?" he mewed. Cloverspring purred happily, it was a while since she had been able to talk to another warrior so easily. Any Riverclan warrior would have left at the sight of her, Cloverspring thought to herself. Again she looked over at the tom, and felt relief wash over, as she thanked Grousestar for willingly making the she-cat part of Skyclan. That's how leaders should be.
After a while the she-cat interrupted the silence. "We best get back to the camp," meowed Cloverspring, as she stretched her front paws before sitting upright. "Agreed," replied Pebbleheart, as the tom started to claw his way down the tree after Cloverspring.
Old February 25th, 2018, 03:39 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Upon spotting his pretty Petal, the orange tom’s eyes lit up with a new sparkle. He loved the adventure of having a forbidden relationship, of seeing someone outside the Clan… and the kittypet certainly was worth it. Besides, Blazingcomet was never caught, so how it mattered - he wasn’t sure. Sometimes, however, he did wish that Petal lived within SkyClan - so they wouldn’t have to go so long between meetings. If he was seen slipping out every day to speak to a she cat in the territory, then it was sure to get suspicious. ”Expecting someone, beautiful?” The tom asked, a hint of mischief coming up in his voice as he crept up behind the she cat. With no training, she wouldn’t be able to spot him - or hear him - as easily, which made pranks on her quite amusing… though Blazingcomet wouldn’t really want to scare the she cat for the world. Coming out from behind the feline, he gave her a light nuzzle before sitting down in front of her. ”And how was your day, love?” He liked hearing about Petal’s kittypet adventures. They were so much tamer, less interesting than the warrior life, but Blazingcomet took in every detail of them. Because it was something different, and new. His relationship with Drizzleshard ruined, perhaps tame was good for now - and at least this kittypet wasn’t the clingy type. She might be a little too girly, a little too sugar-sweet for his flirty side - but she was his. His Petal, his kittypet, his love. And eventually… he would know if she felt the same way.

Petal jumped slightly, wanting to run for a moment before the nuzzle calmed her back down. With a small glare at the tom, she swatted at his ears a little. "I hate when you do that!" she exclaimed, flicking her tail a bit in annoyance before she gave him a playful smile. She wasn't actually mad at him, of course. She could never be truly mad at him. "But yes, I was expecting you, but here you are now!" he spoke, shuffling towards the tom, giving him a small nuzzle. How was this relationship working so well and her previous one hadn't? What had she done to Barkskip? This wasn't the time for that. She had someone better now. Someone who would actually appreciate her. Petal let out a small sigh, simply taking in the tom's presence. "My day is much better now," she replied with a smile, before meeting his gaze. "How about yours?"
Old February 25th, 2018, 04:26 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Petal jumped slightly, wanting to run for a moment before the nuzzle calmed her back down. With a small glare at the tom, she swatted at his ears a little. "I hate when you do that!" she exclaimed, flicking her tail a bit in annoyance before she gave him a playful smile. She wasn't actually mad at him, of course. She could never be truly mad at him. "But yes, I was expecting you, but here you are now!" he spoke, shuffling towards the tom, giving him a small nuzzle. How was this relationship working so well and her previous one hadn't? What had she done to Barkskip? This wasn't the time for that. She had someone better now. Someone who would actually appreciate her. Petal let out a small sigh, simply taking in the tom's presence. "My day is much better now," she replied with a smile, before meeting his gaze. "How about yours?"
With a smirk, Blazingcomet moved so that he could wrap his tail around Petal - either she was small or his tail was bigger than he thought, but he liked the fact that it fit around her. Almost in a complete circle, though not quite - still, it was just one of the things he liked to do. One of the things he liked about her. I’m going to get it right this time. One of these days, I’m going to make sure that I get it absolutely right. The tom thought, closing his eyes and repeating the words in his mind for a second before he grinned at the kittypet again. ”Good! I’m glad I could add a little spark to your day… and mine’s been going alright. But like you said, it’s much better now.” I’m not the only one who added a spark here. It was good to get along with a she cat again. Good to be able to talk like this, Blazingcomet hadn’t been having much luck back in the Clan - what with Drizzleshard and everything - so since Petal didn’t know the extent of what had happened, it was easier to be himself out here. Without fear of being snubbed because of it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 26th, 2018, 09:31 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

@Celestial
Midnightsky quickly followed dawnchaser once they were out and free, he moves forward and breathes in deeply and happily purring softly “ I can’t help it! It’s such a beautiful day and.. your such a beautiful cat. I can’t help but be excited to be able to walk with someone as amazing as you so.. ready to follow me?”
Old February 26th, 2018, 09:44 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Crowsight smiled down at the tom once more, surprised as he seemed to hide something, which made the tom's ears perk, he sniffed the little tom and, as he heard him, pressed his nose into his fur playfully. "I'm Crowsight, you don't have anything to worry here, you're safe, and we sure can't say less considering you're with Tinyfawn." He mewed softly, giving the kit a lick between the ears, the tom had always had a fatherly side, he loved kits! "Did you come here on your own or did someone bring you here? Because if you were brought here, it means that your mother, or father, knows about the clans." He said, taking in the kit's scent, it wasn't one he knew. Turning his attention to his hidden paw again, he met Duffle's gaze. "Mind showing me what you're hiding under there? We sure wouldn't want you to be injured..." He added, worry clearly evident in his tone, the tom was always like that, being with a kit or his clanmates, he cared, and that was what made him who he was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

Tinyfawn looked over at Crowsight, happy to see him. She purred and pawed at the toms shoulder. "No I didn't get lost or anything. I found him. He says his mother had to leave him or his two legs would send him away." The feline mewed softly as she then put her attention back on Cragkit. "Are you sure you like it? If not, you can tell me if you have anything else you like? Stonekit? Kestrelkit? Larkkit? Rockkit? Curlkit?" The now new queen looked nervously at Crowsight, unsure of how to handle this because he wasn't hers.

Nodding in agreement with what Crowsight had said, "Yes, you are 100% safe here. I promise you that. I don't take promises lightly!" She purred as she moved herself slightly closer to both toms. She found it cute that Crowsight enjoyed and loved having kits around just as much as she did. "And Crowsight is my best friend here in Skyclan so you can trust him." She said as she motioned toward Cragkit and what he was hiding. "It's okay"

[i apologize for the late reply you two!]

Duffle looked up at Tinyfawn with a quick nod and a faint smile. He seemed a bit with drawn now, clearly a bit shy around the other Tom. “Cragkit is good.” He said softly. His golden green gaze drifted over to Crowsight. Tinyfawn seemed to trust him, but the newly named acragkit wasn’t exactly fond of him just yet. He would much rather get to know him first. “Yeah my Mommy said that the Twolegs would have to get rid of me. But I don’t know why my sister and brothers could stay and I couldn’t. Mommy said I was too special.” He said softly to Crowsight. Cragkit shuffled nervously. Tinyfawn seemed to be prompting him, and Crag was scared that if he didn’t show the Tom what he was hiding, he would just force his way to find out. Embarrassedly he pulled his front left leg out and held it out for Tinyfawn and Crowsight to both see clearly. Well, to show them what they couldn’t see. For Cragkit was missing his entire front left paw. The paw it’s self was missing from just above the wrist joint on his leg. Just, gone, with his curly fuzzy fur growing over it. “I am injured. But you can’t do anything to fix it.” He said bashfully, as he looked up at the two warriors to see how they would react.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 26th, 2018, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
[i apologize for the late reply you two!]

Duffle looked up at Tinyfawn with a quick nod and a faint smile. He seemed a bit with drawn now, clearly a bit shy around the other Tom. “Cragkit is good.” He said softly. His golden green gaze drifted over to Crowsight. Tinyfawn seemed to trust him, but the newly named acragkit wasn’t exactly fond of him just yet. He would much rather get to know him first. “Yeah my Mommy said that the Twolegs would have to get rid of me. But I don’t know why my sister and brothers could stay and I couldn’t. Mommy said I was too special.” He said softly to Crowsight. Cragkit shuffled nervously. Tinyfawn seemed to be prompting him, and Crag was scared that if he didn’t show the Tom what he was hiding, he would just force his way to find out. Embarrassedly he pulled his front left leg out and held it out for Tinyfawn and Crowsight to both see clearly. Well, to show them what they couldn’t see. For Cragkit was missing his entire front left paw. The paw it’s self was missing from just above the wrist joint on his leg. Just, gone, with his curly fuzzy fur growing over it. “I am injured. But you can’t do anything to fix it.” He said bashfully, as he looked up at the two warriors to see how they would react.
Crowsight gaed at the kit, listening to him closely, though a slight growl escaped him as he spoke about the twolegs. "Cursed twolegs, they think kits are objects and that they can get rid of them at their own will, if they were to do that, they shouldn't even have a cat to begin with..." He said under his breath, he gave the top of Duffle, or now Cragkit's head a few licks, they weren't rough in any way. "We're all special in our own way, but your mother did the right thing, otherwise you would've remained with those twolegs well, with what you were saying, with another set of twolegs." He mewed, he had heard stories of cats being mistreated by twolegs and that they didn't see them as important much, even if they were well fed didn't mean they were treated right, for the Skyclanner, twolegs were objects. His eyes widened a little as he saw the kit's paw, he didn't want to overreact either. "You're right, young one, Shinefang can't heal that, so you'll have this missing paw for your whole life, but don't let that take you down, being a warrior isn't something that others can see." He started, placing his paw on the kit's chest."It's there." He purred.
Old February 27th, 2018, 09:50 PM
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
Crowsight gaed at the kit, listening to him closely, though a slight growl escaped him as he spoke about the twolegs. "Cursed twolegs, they think kits are objects and that they can get rid of them at their own will, if they were to do that, they shouldn't even have a cat to begin with..." He said under his breath, he gave the top of Duffle, or now Cragkit's head a few licks, they weren't rough in any way. "We're all special in our own way, but your mother did the right thing, otherwise you would've remained with those twolegs well, with what you were saying, with another set of twolegs." He mewed, he had heard stories of cats being mistreated by twolegs and that they didn't see them as important much, even if they were well fed didn't mean they were treated right, for the Skyclanner, twolegs were objects. His eyes widened a little as he saw the kit's paw, he didn't want to overreact either. "You're right, young one, Shinefang can't heal that, so you'll have this missing paw for your whole life, but don't let that take you down, being a warrior isn't something that others can see." He started, placing his paw on the kit's chest."It's there." He purred.

Tinyfawn felt a swell of pride for her now, adopted, kit. Cragkit was very courageous she could tell, also brave and smart. The kit would get on well in SkyClan, he would see that soon enough. The lilac colored feline also felt a swell of joy hearing her friend, Crowsight, praise the kit and give the kit confidence and advice. She knew the kit would have a hard time understanding this but maybe, just maybe, Crowsight could help him with her along the way. One day, she had no doubt in her mind, Cragkit would make a lovely warrior. "Yes, Crowsight is absolutely right. There is nothing wrong with having something unique about you. It's how you view it that matters. You need to believe and trust in yourself, that you are perfect the way you are." She purred and flicked her tail booping the kit's nose with it. "I think it's time to take you inside to meet the kits of SkyClan." She grinned warmly, "I think you're ready. What do you think, Crowsight?" She gazed over at her friend with a glinting happiness in her eyes.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!