Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Place of No Stars


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #461  
Old 02-14-2018, 07:04 PM
Leaf_tail's Avatar
Leaf_tail Leaf_tail is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: I travel a lot!
Gender: \_(ツ)_/ (Any pronouns, tho!)
Posts: 114
My Mood: Breezy
Koins: 1,088


Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Icestorm's ears twitched with annoyance. She didn't know who had summoned Brokencreek or why they did. "Maybe." She meowed, turning to leave once more.
Her tone made him blink. Maybe she was right--what if he didn't come back here the next time? Can I live the rest of my life with a missed opportunity? He took a deep breath. "You could mentor me here," he suggested tentatively.
__________________
https://aishaswarriors.weebly.com/
-=-
Leaftail, Leapkit, Brokencreek, Scorndusk, Sunpelt, Lexa, Matt
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
"Into our town the Hangman came, smelling of gold and blood and flame." -The Hangman, Maurice Ogden
-=-
If you want me to respond to a post, mention or quote me, or send me a PM or VM!
Reply With Quote
  #462  
Old 02-15-2018, 10:33 AM
Silvershadow's Avatar
Silvershadow Silvershadow is offline
I've gone mad
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In Wonderland
Gender: Female
Posts: 522
My Mood: Queenly
Koins: 2,831
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Her tone made him blink. Maybe she was right--what if he didn't come back here the next time? Can I live the rest of my life with a missed opportunity? He took a deep breath. "You could mentor me here," he suggested tentatively.
Icestorm stopped in her tracks, looking over her shoulder. "Alright," she meowed. "But, if I do train you, and when you die, you will end up here. Is that a risk you're willing to take?" Icestorm didn't want Brokencreek to give up his chance to go to StarClan. She wished that she was there now, with the kits she never saw. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she said "I will summon you tonight"
__________________
Flame and shadow. One cannot exist without the other.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
Will be on between the times of 3pm- 5pm
Reply With Quote
  #463  
Old 02-15-2018, 02:17 PM
Leaf_tail's Avatar
Leaf_tail Leaf_tail is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: I travel a lot!
Gender: \_(ツ)_/ (Any pronouns, tho!)
Posts: 114
My Mood: Breezy
Koins: 1,088


Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Icestorm stopped in her tracks, looking over her shoulder. "Alright," she meowed. "But, if I do train you, and when you die, you will end up here. Is that a risk you're willing to take?" Icestorm didn't want Brokencreek to give up his chance to go to StarClan. She wished that she was there now, with the kits she never saw. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she said "I will summon you tonight"
Brokencreek froze. Giving up StarClan? Was it really worth proving himself? He spun around wildly, searching for Icestorm, but his dreamscape was already dissolving. What have I done? he thought in his final moment of consciousness before everything turned a blinding white.
__________________
https://aishaswarriors.weebly.com/
-=-
Leaftail, Leapkit, Brokencreek, Scorndusk, Sunpelt, Lexa, Matt
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
"Into our town the Hangman came, smelling of gold and blood and flame." -The Hangman, Maurice Ogden
-=-
If you want me to respond to a post, mention or quote me, or send me a PM or VM!
Reply With Quote
  #464  
Old 02-15-2018, 05:45 PM
Silvershadow's Avatar
Silvershadow Silvershadow is offline
I've gone mad
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In Wonderland
Gender: Female
Posts: 522
My Mood: Queenly
Koins: 2,831
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Brokencreek froze. Giving up StarClan? Was it really worth proving himself? He spun around wildly, searching for Icestorm, but his dreamscape was already dissolving. What have I done? he thought in his final moment of consciousness before everything turned a blinding white.
Icestorm watched as Brokencreek began to fade. She shook her head and stood. 'He made the wrong choice,' she thought sadly. She began to pad towards her nest under a fallen oak tree and layed down.
__________________
Flame and shadow. One cannot exist without the other.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
Will be on between the times of 3pm- 5pm
Reply With Quote
  #465  
Old 02-20-2018, 09:12 PM
Leaf_tail's Avatar
Leaf_tail Leaf_tail is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: I travel a lot!
Gender: \_(ツ)_/ (Any pronouns, tho!)
Posts: 114
My Mood: Breezy
Koins: 1,088


Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Brokencreek's eyes shot open, confirming his fears. He looked around, searching for any sign that this was just a bad dream, a result of some bad prey. Deep down, though, he knew that these hopes were futile. I've been summoned. He took a deep breath and flattened his fur before turning around to look for Icestorm.

@Silvershadow
__________________
https://aishaswarriors.weebly.com/
-=-
Leaftail, Leapkit, Brokencreek, Scorndusk, Sunpelt, Lexa, Matt
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
"Into our town the Hangman came, smelling of gold and blood and flame." -The Hangman, Maurice Ogden
-=-
If you want me to respond to a post, mention or quote me, or send me a PM or VM!
Reply With Quote
  #466  
Old 02-21-2018, 10:48 AM
Silvershadow's Avatar
Silvershadow Silvershadow is offline
I've gone mad
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In Wonderland
Gender: Female
Posts: 522
My Mood: Queenly
Koins: 2,831
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Brokencreek's eyes shot open, confirming his fears. He looked around, searching for any sign that this was just a bad dream, a result of some bad prey. Deep down, though, he knew that these hopes were futile. I've been summoned. He took a deep breath and flattened his fur before turning around to look for Icestorm.

@Silvershadow
Icestorm padded out of the shadows and stood in front of Brokencreek.
__________________
Flame and shadow. One cannot exist without the other.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
Will be on between the times of 3pm- 5pm
Reply With Quote
  #467  
Old 02-21-2018, 07:04 PM
Leaf_tail's Avatar
Leaf_tail Leaf_tail is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: I travel a lot!
Gender: \_(ツ)_/ (Any pronouns, tho!)
Posts: 114
My Mood: Breezy
Koins: 1,088


Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Icestorm padded out of the shadows and stood in front of Brokencreek.
Brokencreek turned, steadying his pulse as Icestorm seemingly appeared in front of him. "Icestorm," he muttered, dipping his head automatically. He clenched his jaws to keep his legs from shaking.
__________________
https://aishaswarriors.weebly.com/
-=-
Leaftail, Leapkit, Brokencreek, Scorndusk, Sunpelt, Lexa, Matt
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
"Into our town the Hangman came, smelling of gold and blood and flame." -The Hangman, Maurice Ogden
-=-
If you want me to respond to a post, mention or quote me, or send me a PM or VM!

Last edited by Leaf_tail; 02-21-2018 at 07:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #468  
Old Yesterday, 10:22 AM
Silvershadow's Avatar
Silvershadow Silvershadow is offline
I've gone mad
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In Wonderland
Gender: Female
Posts: 522
My Mood: Queenly
Koins: 2,831
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Brokencreek turned, steadying his pulse as Icestorm seemingly appeared in front of him. "Icestorm," he muttered, dipping his head automatically. He clenched his jaws to keep his legs from shaking.
Icestorm padded a small circle around Brokencreek, studying him. 'He has good muscle structure in his hind legs and shoulders,' she thought. An idea came to her and she said "Follow me." Flicking her tail, she began to pad into the forest.
__________________
Flame and shadow. One cannot exist without the other.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
Will be on between the times of 3pm- 5pm
Reply With Quote
  #469  
Old Yesterday, 06:16 PM
Leaf_tail's Avatar
Leaf_tail Leaf_tail is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: I travel a lot!
Gender: \_(ツ)_/ (Any pronouns, tho!)
Posts: 114
My Mood: Breezy
Koins: 1,088


Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Icestorm padded a small circle around Brokencreek, studying him. 'He has good muscle structure in his hind legs and shoulders,' she thought. An idea came to her and she said "Follow me." Flicking her tail, she began to pad into the forest.
Brokencreek followed her order without a second thought, walking beside her as she entered the forest. Though he was doing his best to look calm, his thoughts buzzed. I don't want to end up here forever, he thought desperately. StarClan, save me!
__________________
https://aishaswarriors.weebly.com/
-=-
Leaftail, Leapkit, Brokencreek, Scorndusk, Sunpelt, Lexa, Matt
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
"Into our town the Hangman came, smelling of gold and blood and flame." -The Hangman, Maurice Ogden
-=-
If you want me to respond to a post, mention or quote me, or send me a PM or VM!
Reply With Quote
  #470  
Old Today, 10:38 AM
Silvershadow's Avatar
Silvershadow Silvershadow is offline
I've gone mad
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In Wonderland
Gender: Female
Posts: 522
My Mood: Queenly
Koins: 2,831
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Brokencreek followed her order without a second thought, walking beside her as she entered the forest. Though he was doing his best to look calm, his thoughts buzzed. I don't want to end up here forever, he thought desperately. StarClan, save me!
As if icestorm could hear Brokencreek's thoughts, she turned and said "You won't end up here unless you kill another cat out of pure revenge." Sadness flashed across her gaze as she remembered her unborn kits. She shook her head, clearing her thoughts and continued into the forest.
__________________
Flame and shadow. One cannot exist without the other.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
Will be on between the times of 3pm- 5pm
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Allegiances

|| News & Joining ||

ThunderClan
Leader: None
Deputy: Passionblaze
Medicine Cat: Caliapaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Goldenstar
Deputy: Halfgaze
Medicine Cat: Daydream
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

RiverClan
Leader: Fallenstar
Deputy: Rowanflower
Medicine Cat: Juniperpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Blazingstar
Deputy: Buttercupbreeze
Medicine Cat: Surgestorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

SkyClan
Leader: Grousestar
Deputy: Auroraflame
Medicine Cat: Shinefang
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None


Latest Threads
- by CFVY
- by Tazzy



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBCredits I v2.0.0 Gold ©2010, PixelFX Studios
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Warrior Cats Online 2013-2018