Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Old Yesterday, 09:20 PM
DarkLeaf

My Mood: Relaxed
Koins: 1,877
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Hawkwing had been hunting and had caught Mistpaw's secant awhile before she popped up. The brown and cream tom let out a purr of amusement as Mistpaw ran up to him. "Hello, Mistpaw." He greeted with a slight dip of his head. Watching her jump around him he couldn't help but chuckle. "I was hunting, but it seams nothing is out at the moment." He told her still a slight purr in his throat. This tom enjoyed the company of his young apprentice, Mistpaw. Sure, some times she could be a paw full but he still liked her. She was full on energy and life with much to offer to ShadowClan. these where reason why Hawkwing was glade he had the chance to mentor this young female. He wasn't like the FUZZ family or his enemies Gingerfrost and Thornpath who thought mollies couldn't be warriors and should only be queens, no, Hawkwing thought every gender was equal and derived to be treated that way.
(@fuzzyfeline sorry for not replying earlier)
"Oh cool!" Mistpaw smiled and stopped jumping now that she had her hyperness sorted out. "I was thinking you meet Furzeberry he's Lightpaws mentor she says he's like a father figure, well that's what I heard" she said shrugging a bit.

Insane family: Deathshadow, Silentsuffer, BloodLed, Spurpaw, Splintermoon
Old Today, 12:25 AM
not throwing away my shot

My Mood: Amazed
Koins: 10,246

[ @Charmer ]

As the sun was a blazing line on the distant horizon, barely visible against the black landscape of the pine forest of ShadowClan, an apprentice was making her way out of camp silently. Her face showed no emotion, her pelt blended almost entirely in with the dark of dusk, and only the light of the rising full moon and the last rays of sunlight illuminated her pelt. Flashpaw continued along the imaginary path she created in her head, pawstep for pawstep of exactly where she planned to put her paws. Her mind had already ran through every possible variable, every possible outcome of her "sneaking" out. Technically, yes, it wasn't sneaking, but after the "incident" last moon, cats were way too overprotective of her. Just thinking about the mangling of her best friend made her chest tighten and convulse, to which she had to stop walking and wheeze a little bit.
"I'm willing to wait for it..."
|| OLD Character Site || NEW Character Site || WCO Family || Wattpad || DeviantArt ||
STATUS
Post Frequency- 7/10
Old Today, 04:00 PM
Pack my battle axe

My Mood: Worried
Koins: 20,235

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ @Charmer ]

As the sun was a blazing line on the distant horizon, barely visible against the black landscape of the pine forest of ShadowClan, an apprentice was making her way out of camp silently. Her face showed no emotion, her pelt blended almost entirely in with the dark of dusk, and only the light of the rising full moon and the last rays of sunlight illuminated her pelt. Flashpaw continued along the imaginary path she created in her head, pawstep for pawstep of exactly where she planned to put her paws. Her mind had already ran through every possible variable, every possible outcome of her "sneaking" out. Technically, yes, it wasn't sneaking, but after the "incident" last moon, cats were way too overprotective of her. Just thinking about the mangling of her best friend made her chest tighten and convulse, to which she had to stop walking and wheeze a little bit.
Vixenpaw yawned deeply, watching as the last traces of sunlight began to wane. The gathering was tonight and, surprise surprise, she hadn't been picked to go. Not that she cared. She also technically wasn't supposed to be out of the clearing without her mentor's permission, but here she was perked in her favorite tree just outside of camp. She loved sitting up here. No other cat knew that it was her spot, and she could see the cats of the clan going about their business in camp. It made her feel almost like a spy, seeing but unseen, judging and unjudged. When Flashpaw stealthily crept out of camp, trying not to let any cat notice, the mahogany-furred shecat was watching from her perch, her amber eyes amused slits. She knew that the other apprentice had been through some incident that had taken the life of another apprentice. She had hear it had been brutal, and no one was sure how it happened. How convenient that Flashpaw didn't remember. None of her business, but what exactly was this delicate little cat doing sneaking out. It was too interesting to pass up. Quietly, Vixenpaw crept down from her perch and circled close to Flashpaw to creep up on her from behind. "Well well well, little Flashpaw out of camp without her mentor," the apprentice said, brandishing a mocking grin. "Shouldn't you be in your nest with all the good little apprentices?"

Need a healing from Shinefang?
Notice: Shinefang can also assist in kitting and wellness checks for pregnant queens.

Shinefang is not currently seeking an apprentice.