Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A WITH THE THREE!
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:32 PM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:30 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:24 PM
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 4th, 2017, 10:27 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Cherrypaw couldn't help but raise her head, her fur fluffing with pride. "Yup!" she confirmed, feeling like Thunderclan's greatest hunter. Then she cleared her throat, and adopted a low and serious tone. "So, Cherrystar, it'll be time to organize patrols soon. Should I pass along any special orders to the Thunderclan warriors?" The ginger and white apprentice asked, dipping her head to Cherrykit with the utmost solemnity.
Cherrykit giggled and deepened her voice so that she sounded ridiculous,"why yes, I think that would be nice," she couldn't help herself from giggling again even as she tried to be mature.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 5th, 2017, 10:46 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"Oh,bathed still are all over me. Not to long ago they were climbing up my tail and weaving in between my paws." Fernglow chuckled, looking at his sister in law. "So, do you have an apprentice?"
"No I hope ill get one. I'd like to think I'd be a good mentor." White bird said.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old August 5th, 2017, 10:53 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Equinox
Rosefern settled down and groomed her glossy rosy colored pelt calmly, she finished and stood up trotting over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a squirrel, her favoite prey. She settled down enjoying it, taking her time to eat, she only rushed to eat when she hadn't had food for over a day or two... she looked up and saw an apprentice alone, the name hit her, Mosspaw. I wonder if Mosspaw would like some company, I know I'm a warrior, but I'm only seventeen moons, so it's not that uncomfortable, I think? she waved her tail to Mosspaw, " Hello Mosspaw!" She meowed happily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~ @Hollydawn
Chameleonpaw stepped into camp and set Bingo down," This'll be your home either forever or if you chose to leave at six moons old." She saw many cats eying the kit and her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; August 5th, 2017 at 01:49 PM.
Old August 5th, 2017, 01:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

@Hopekit
Chameleonpaw layed in the den imagining funny thing laughing casually to herself So this kittypet approaches a kit and jumps out of there skin and stands on a fence in terror fleeing from a kit... she chuckled in amusement.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 5th, 2017, 01:46 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Hopekit
Chameleonpaw layed in the den imagining funny thing laughing casually to herself So this kittypet approaches a kit and jumps out of there skin and stands on a fence in terror fleeing from a kit... she chuckled in amusement.
Eaglepaw boredly stared at the entrance to the apprentice den and wondered what to do. If only I had someone to talk to... She thought, taking a glance at the apprentice den and searching for a cat. Chameleonpaw. Taking a small step forward, she watched as her fellow ThunderClan apprentice chuckled to herself. I wonder why she's laughing. And can some cat please tell me how she's enjoying herself when there's nothing to do around here? Annoyed at how it seemed she was the only one uninterested in anything, she walked up to Chameleonpaw and stared at her.
Old August 5th, 2017, 01:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
Eaglepaw boredly stared at the entrance to the apprentice den and wondered what to do. If only I had someone to talk to... She thought, taking a glance at the apprentice den and searching for a cat. Chameleonpaw. Taking a small step forward, she watched as her fellow ThunderClan apprentice chuckled to herself. I wonder why she's laughing. And can some cat please tell me how she's enjoying herself when there's nothing to do around here? Annoyed at how it seemed she was the only one uninterested in anything, she walked up to Chameleonpaw and stared at her.
Chameleonpaw kept laughing then noticed Eaglepaw was staring at her her fur squirmed in discomfort," Can I help you?" She meowed slightly annoyed, but not rude.

Old August 5th, 2017, 01:53 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
@Equinox
Rosefern settled down and groomed her glossy rosy colored pelt calmly, she finished and stood up trotting over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a squirrel, her favoite prey. She settled down enjoying it, taking her time to eat, she only rushed to eat when she hadn't had food for over a day or two... she looked up and saw an apprentice alone, the name hit her, Mosspaw. I wonder if Mosspaw would like some company, I know I'm a warrior, but I'm only seventeen moons, so it's not that uncomfortable, I think? she waved her tail to Mosspaw, " Hello Mosspaw!" She meowed happily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~ @Hollydawn
Chameleonpaw stepped into camp and set Bingo down," This'll be your home either forever or if you chose to leave at six moons old." She saw many cats eying the kit and her.
Bingo looked around and flattened his ears.

Foxkit bounced towards the stranger,"Hi! I'm Foxkit! Nice to meetchya!" He squeaked.

Bonekit trotted up, hehe a new unsuspecting cat to pull pranks on, he laughed inwardly.

Sorrelpaw walked towards Bonekit,"don't. Even. Think about it," he sighed and walked to Chameleonpaw,"who's this?" He motioned to Bingo.

(Both of my female ThunderClan Charries are busy XD)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 5th, 2017, 01:56 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Chameleonpaw kept laughing then noticed Eaglepaw was staring at her her fur squirmed in discomfort," Can I help you?" She meowed slightly annoyed, but not rude.
Eaglepaw noticed Chameleonpaw's discomfort and took a step back, licking her chest fur in embarrassment and gave the apprentice a hopeful glance. Noticing how her actions seemed somewhat annoying, she thought Whatever. I do annoying things all the time. "I was hoping I could talk to you about whatever. I'm just bored. Though it's fine if you're satisfied by yourself. I'm bored, that's all."

Don't wanna wake up one day wishing
that we'd done more

I wanna live fast and never
look back, that's what we here for

Don't wanna wake up one day wondering "where'd it all go?"
'Cause we'll be home
before we know
Old August 5th, 2017, 02:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
Bingo looked around and flattened his ears.

Foxkit bounced towards the stranger,"Hi! I'm Foxkit! Nice to meetchya!" He squeaked.

Bonekit trotted up, hehe a new unsuspecting cat to pull pranks on, he laughed inwardly.

Sorrelpaw walked towards Bonekit,"don't. Even. Think about it," he sighed and walked to Chameleonpaw,"who's this?" He motioned to Bingo.

(Both of my female ThunderClan Charries are busy XD)
Cuckootree growled," Why are you bringing in outsiders, this is your second outsider..."

Peachrain ran over to Bingo nuzzling him," Good. He's warm." She shoved a mouse in his slightly open mouth," Eat." She demanded seeing that Bingo was a little scrawny.

Rosefern sighed to her apprentice," Chameleonpaw, you need to focus on training not rescuing kits and elders..."

Ferngaze lay on the other side on the clearing narrowing her eyes at Bingo.

Chameleonpaw sighed," His names Bingo. He's only five moons old, he has no living kin and Rosefern, that's what the warrior code says, to take kits in, he's a kittypet, though he said his twolegs died in a monster accident and are long dead along with his parents, which is a sensitive point of conversation for him, we can't kick him out he's only a kit." She repeated firmly rolling her eyes at Bingo feeling bad that he had to deal with Peachrain.

Old August 5th, 2017, 02:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
Eaglepaw noticed Chameleonpaw's discomfort and took a step back, licking her chest fur in embarrassment and gave the apprentice a hopeful glance. Noticing how her actions seemed somewhat annoying, she thought Whatever. I do annoying things all the time. "I was hoping I could talk to you about whatever. I'm just bored. Though it's fine if you're satisfied by yourself. I'm bored, that's all."
Chameleonpaw shrugged," I see no problem with that." How dare that squirrelbrain call what I was doing satisfying myself..

Closed Thread