Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:24 PM
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:12 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM

Old October 1st, 2017, 02:02 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lion King|Guard RP {Private}

Hmmmmmmmm
Maybeee
Sade or Uzuri (or botthh) could run into Kila, Jelani and Vexy?
Ooh Jack can come along and start talking to them
Vexy could act cool while she has a heart attack XDDD

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old October 1st, 2017, 02:04 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

*stalks thread*

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old October 1st, 2017, 02:05 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
*stalks thread*
STOP STALKING AND JOIN IN YA GOOF XD

Forever...

Old October 1st, 2017, 02:21 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

Ohhhh I have an idea!
Old October 1st, 2017, 02:24 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario View Post
Ohhhh I have an idea!
Come onto the Discord, we be chatting about stuff! We're starting over so you and I can jump in and not be so confused.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old October 1st, 2017, 02:52 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days

Oh great Starclan they made a discord.....invite me to it ya bunch of goofs
Old October 3rd, 2017, 01:58 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

(Okie X3)
(Since we all have a new LG site for all of us, and another thread too, me and Con are gonna keep this thread for just us two as well since we had stuff planned out :3)
(So many LG RPs XDD)

Forever...

Old October 3rd, 2017, 02:39 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"Of course Tamu would go after him." Tiifu sighed dreamily. "They'd be perfect for eachother." She hummed, sitting down and curling her tail up around her paws. "I don't really have anything else." She sighed, tilting her head for a moment. Then she grinned over at Zuri. "Anything on your side?" She hummed, tucking her paws neatly in front of her, and her tail curled over them.

Kila sighed gently as she watched Koja. Then her eyes flickered toward a leopardess that was making her way toward the lion, and the stab in her chest was surprising. But she shook it off and turned away, though her ears folded halfway against her head and stayed like that. She listened as Vexy and Jelani spoke to eachother, but stayed completely silent, her whiskers twitching. She couldn't like Koja, anyway. He was just another lion. He didn't matter. Besides, she didn't even know him. She couldn't like someone she didn't know, right?

Vexy grinned cheerfully at Jelani, ears pricked happily. "Great to hear! Oh - I'm doing wonderful, thank you." She purred gently, glancing at Kila for a moment. Her ears flicked. "Something wrong, 'La?"

"Hm?" Kila blinked, snapped from her thoughts. "Oh, no. I'm fine." She assured. Vexy raised an eyebrow, unconvinced.

"Okay." The lioness cub smiled suddenly, her eyes sparkling brilliantly. "Vincent and Chaka were arguing again - I decided I needed some girl time! So, what are you two up to?"

~~~O3O~~~

For a few long moments, nobody spoke. Nigel's gaze locked with Kion's, and Sam silently slipped forward, circling around to stand beside the cub. Kion noticed, and his shoulders twitched momentarily, a tortured look flashing across his face as his gazed darted once behind him, then back to Nigel. His amber eyes narrowed, glancing at his brother for a second as Kopa spoke. Why would he be excited? At all? His gaze shifted back to the remaining two, and a hiss slid through his teeth as Nigel took a small step forward. "Why don't you striped rats go back where you belong?"

Ouch, that came out a little harsher than he intended. No matter. This was a tiger.

"Why don't you...." Sam took the chance while Kion's attention was focused on Nigel, sliding up beside the cub now. The older tiger's fur brushed against Kion's, and the cub visibly flinched, jerking away instinctively, but he didn't get too far, his unsheathed claws holding him to the ground. Sam's lips tugged into a slightest of smiles, leaning in close. "Show a little respect, Runt."

"Yeah." Nigel chided, and Kion's gaze shifted toward him immediately. "What would Lucifer think of this new attitude? Wouldn't wanna let him down." Lissie stayed silent, but nodded her agreement, smiling brilliantly.

Kion felt a shiver run down his spine as soon as Nigel said Lucifer's name, his ears flattening down against his skull. The anger faded all at once from his expression, leaving behind only horror and fear. His gaze flickered up to Sam, then Nigel again, before he squeezed his eyes shut. If his heart was pounding fast before, it was nothing compared to the way it beat now. He didn't like this. He didn't like being surrounded by tigers. Wait. No. He wasn't the only one. Kopa's here too. Kion's eyes snapped open, his amber gaze darting toward his brother again. They were both surrounded by tigers. Hevi kabisa.. Kion's tail flicked nervously, glancing at the tigers before his gaze turned back to his brother again. "So - Ah - Why did you bring these three here?"
Kiara shifted her paws, preferring to rather lay down for a moment. Tilting her head up to stare at her two friends, she flicked herbears, "I don't see what's so great about him. It's like all these lionesses be over him." She rolled her eyes. Except her, of course. Kiara didn't fawn over anyone. She didn't have a reason to. Her eyes drifted toward her sister and Jelani. Another had joined them, and Kiara didn't recognize them for a few moments until she heard the talkative lioness' voice. She gave them a friendly look, her eyes desperately calling them over.

"Kiara, you must be bat blind. That boy over there is super fine." Zuri gushed, her voice dripping with complete fascination like a school girl fawning over their crush. "Well, since you brought up Koja, I don't think my piece of gossip is going to be good enough," her ears flattened to her head and she giggled, sheepishly. "I think that's going to be the talk of the century. Well, at least until Tamu's done with him." Then, that might as well be the break up of the century.

Jelani gave a friendly smile toward the other cub. She sat there. Feeling out of place, and bowed her head when Vexy answered her question. Then, she allowed her gaze to slip for a moment as the other two conversed. She didn't know what she had been doing, or what they were going to do. She saw the pleading look in her other friend's eyes, but debated whether or not to go over there. So, she stayed planted where she was, avoiding any gaze around her. Her job would be to follow, not lead.

~OWO~

The words that came from Kion's maw certainly took Kopa by surprise. What happened? It didn't make any sense! He was for sure that Kion would had been happy to see these three. "Well, they told me they were old friends. Good friends of yours." He gulped, hisbears flattening for a moment. Okay. This was not good. It was not good to panic because Kopa didn't like the words that were being spilled from the opposing side.

Then, Sam circled the two. Kopa pressed closer closer to his brother, crouching onto his paws and narrowing his eyes. "I'm getting the feeling that...they aren't good friends..." it was obvious with how they greeted one another. Was Kopa that oblivious to the situation? Was he that gullible? Must had been because now they were in this tricky mess.

Who exactly was Lucifer? Kopa refrained himself from asking the question. The older cub knew when trouble was brewing up. And...this was definitely trouble. Kopa unsheathed his claws, ready to fight if the chance came. They lied to him. They deceived him. That was not cool! He was nice enough to let them into his home and to see their "good friend".

He didn't know what would happen, but asbtje eldest cub, Kopa had to protect his youngest brother. And, all he could do was pray to Mufasa that they both will get out of this mess.

Old October 3rd, 2017, 03:06 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

"I totally agree with Zuri. Ooh la la~ That boy is meow." Tiifu flicked a paw in the air as if to emphasize her words, shooting a glance toward Koja with a smile before turning her eyes to her friends. At Zuri's words, Tiifu simply giggled, obviously amused. "Oh, when she breaks up with him, it's going to be legendary. And then he'll have girls all over him again." Then her eyebrows raised. "Or he could always break up with her. Then again, since when has a boy ever broken up with Tamu first?"

"Nothing. We're just talking." Kila replied, letting her eyes slip over toward Koja and Tamu again. She grimaced for a moment, then looked away once more, her gaze landing on Vexy. But she allowed her eyes to flicker over toward Kiara, Tiifu and Zuri, and raised an eyebrow at her sister, seeing the pleading look, and she glanced at Jelani and Vexy, wondering if they should go over. Vexy followed Kila's gaze, and waved at Kiara with a paw.

"Okay. Well, I'ma go see if the girls have any gossip. Ta ta~" Vexy smiled at Kila and Jelani before turning and making her way over toward Kiara, Tiifu and Zuri. Tiifu greeted her with a smile, but she didn't speak. "Hello girls."

~~~O3O~~~

Kion grimaced at his brother's words. "Friends..." He let the word trail sarcastically, glaring at Nigel. "Typical. You know, you tigers are all the same. Filthy, sick, lying rats. And you should all burn in Hell." Kion was aware he shouldn't be saying such things. He'd been taught to be polite and sweet to everyone, so his words would probably come off as a shock to Kopa. But Nigel hardly looked fazed; Obviously used to this kind of talk from the cub, and he retaliated with a vicious little sneer.

"And you lions are all the same. Weak little slave cubs." Nigel watched the fire flare up in Kion's eyes at the word slave, and the tiger's lips curled into a cruel little smile as the cub hissed at him. "You can act ferocious all you want, but we all know where you belong. Back in our Kingdom working for Lucifer." Kion cringed at the name which was exactly what Nigel had wanted, and the tiger let out a soft chuckle.

"Yeah." Sam's tail flicked at Kion's shoulder, an amused smirk on his face. "And thanks to your older brother here, you and him both can come with us. I think Boss'll be very happy for the new addition, eh? He might even let Kopa off a little easy since he led us straight to you." Sam's gaze turned to Kopa, and he smiled. "So, thanks, man! But you kinda landed both you and your brother in some serious trouble.."

"Stop!" Kion's ears flattened. His expression was furious, glaring up at the tiger. "Just stop. I can't stand the sound of y--" He cut off suddenly however because Sam's claws lashed down his shoulder, and the cub couldn't help the soft hiss of pain that escaped his lips. Anyone else would had screamed, but Kion was used to much worse. Still, it hurt, and it was enough to make him fall completely silent, though his tail still twitched irritably.

@Constellation

Forever...

Old October 3rd, 2017, 03:07 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

-stalks-