Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by Fawn<3
Today 12:36 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:19 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 12:17 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:16 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 12:15 PM

Old November 21st, 2017, 11:12 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The mad sickness ( wolf rp )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"Indeed." Sage turned his gaze to Naruto, his eyes cold. "What does a miserable worm want with me?" He asked, arching an eyebrow.
His eyes glowed softly as he flicked his ear a bit “ to know. This was my forest until madness took over and ended my pack. I am seeking a new pack a new home one might say. I come from a pack of powerful hunters if you want proof that I am worthy of you than say the prey you want and I shall get it within a few minutes at best”
Old November 21st, 2017, 11:21 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
His eyes glowed softly as he flicked his ear a bit “ to know. This was my forest until madness took over and ended my pack. I am seeking a new pack a new home one might say. I come from a pack of powerful hunters if you want proof that I am worthy of you than say the prey you want and I shall get it within a few minutes at best”
Sage scoffed. "Such a desperate beast, aren't you? You're lucky I'm in a good mood tonight. I'll send you out to hunt should my miserable pack comes back without food." He waved a paw, gesturing for Naruto to find a place to sit. As soon as he did so, Blink limped in with a whine.

"Sage!" The wolf knelt before the Alpha, his eyes wide. "Flicker, sh-she's hurt, she can't move!"

"Did you get the stag?" Sage asked, arching an eyebrow. "I have no time to help those who can't hunt."

"N-No, sir. W-We were about to bring down the st-stag wh-when-"

"Cease your insufferable whining you pitiful fool." Sage snapped. "If neither of you can hunt, then you are useless to me. Find Flicker and bring her back here. Naruto, go find the injured Stag." He ordered. "As for you and Flicker, Blink." Sage turned his icy gaze to the cowering wolf. "You can treat her yourself. If you are unable to continue hunting after the next full moon, you will no longer have a home here."

"S-Sir!" Blink weakly attempted a salute before darting back out.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old November 21st, 2017, 11:24 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Sage scoffed. "Such a desperate beast, aren't you? You're lucky I'm in a good mood tonight. I'll send you out to hunt should my miserable pack comes back without food." He waved a paw, gesturing for Naruto to find a place to sit. As soon as he did so, Blink limped in with a whine.

"Sage!" The wolf knelt before the Alpha, his eyes wide. "Flicker, sh-she's hurt, she can't move!"

"Did you get the stag?" Sage asked, arching an eyebrow. "I have no time to help those who can't hunt."

"N-No, sir. W-We were about to bring down the st-stag wh-when-"

"Cease your insufferable whining you pitiful fool." Sage snapped. "If neither of you can hunt, then you are useless to me. Find Flicker and bring her back here. Naruto, go find the injured Stag." He ordered. "As for you and Flicker, Blink." Sage turned his icy gaze to the cowering wolf. "You can treat her yourself. If you are unable to continue hunting after the next full moon, you will no longer have a home here."

"S-Sir!" Blink weakly attempted a salute before darting back out.
He smiles as he stands up “ as you wish my lord.” He says playfully as he begins to walk by Sage his tail moved under sages chin as he passes by “ oh! Do you want any other prey on the way? I don’t think it’s too far and it’ll be easy and fast to bring it down. So if you want anything else with it.... like a fat rabbit or something?” He asks calmly as he looks at sage no fear in his eyes only a interest in the alpha
Old November 21st, 2017, 11:31 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
He smiles as he stands up “ as you wish my lord.” He says playfully as he begins to walk by Sage his tail moved under sages chin as he passes by “ oh! Do you want any other prey on the way? I don’t think it’s too far and it’ll be easy and fast to bring it down. So if you want anything else with it.... like a fat rabbit or something?” He asks calmly as he looks at sage no fear in his eyes only a interest in the alpha
As Naruto passed his tail under Sage's chin, Sage bit down on the appendage hard enough to draw blood, but not tearing it off. "First of all, learn your place." Sage growled sharply. "Secondly, find whatever you want to eat. I have my reasons for wanting the Elk- your job is not to question it and do what I say." Sage snarled.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old November 21st, 2017, 11:35 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
As Naruto passed his tail under Sage's chin, Sage bit down on the appendage hard enough to draw blood, but not tearing it off. "First of all, learn your place." Sage growled sharply. "Secondly, find whatever you want to eat. I have my reasons for wanting the Elk- your job is not to question it and do what I say." Sage snarled.
He growls loudly at the pain and simply flicked his tail away. “ My place huh? “ he laughs softly “ whatever you say “ he says as he takes off eventually within a few minutes or so. Naruto comes back with the large stag, he drops it carefully in front of sage “ I’ll be back I killed a other stag on the way let me go get it” he says simply as he begins to turn around
Old November 21st, 2017, 11:38 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
He growls loudly at the pain and simply flicked his tail away. “ My place huh? “ he laughs softly “ whatever you say “ he says as he takes off eventually within a few minutes or so. Naruto comes back with the large stag, he drops it carefully in front of sage “ I’ll be back I killed a other stag on the way let me go get it” he says simply as he begins to turn around
Sage simply huffed, only faintly impressed by the speed. He neatly bit down on the Stag, severing the horn's from the head and placing them beside the stag. He then dragged the corpse away from the entrance and began nipping at different parts of the stag, severing the skin from the body and creating a thick pelt for cold winter nights. Afterwords, he dragged it over to the small pool of water and dumped it in, walking back over and savagely tearing into the stag without restraint, devouring it whole.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old November 21st, 2017, 11:42 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Sage simply huffed, only faintly impressed by the speed. He neatly bit down on the Stag, severing the horn's from the head and placing them beside the stag. He then dragged the corpse away from the entrance and began nipping at different parts of the stag, severing the skin from the body and creating a thick pelt for cold winter nights. Afterwords, he dragged it over to the small pool of water and dumped it in, walking back over and savagely tearing into the stag without restraint, devouring it whole.
Naruto eventually comes back with a other huge stag, he drops it by sage. “ there anything else?” He asks calmly watching him eat. Man can he eat! He tilts his head in curiosity wondering how hungry was he. “ ...” he looks behind him “ the others aren’t back...”
@Rubinaito

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; November 22nd, 2017 at 12:11 AM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 11:56 PM
have hope for sinarin

Forum
Name blood ( used to be named moon )
Age 29 moons
Looks but with out the necklace
Personality has never thought she was worth anything and with that she hated ones that said she was worth something and she was here for a reson the rest will be tbrp
Mad or not mad
With pack or not fear? if not then no pack
Family she killed them ecept her brother (fallen) who escaped
Sexuality bio
Love interest open
Other has red-green colour blindness
Questions

Forum
Name fallen
Age 29 moons
Looks only one tail
Personality tbrp
Mad or not not but might soon if no one can help him with depreshon
With pack or not no
Family his sister blood ( still knows her has moon )
Sexuality straight
Love interest open
Other nope
Questions
PM or VM me if you have good plot ideas for my baby darkmoon

Last edited by jaymoon; November 22nd, 2017 at 12:38 AM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 11:57 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymoon View Post
Forum
Name
Personality has never thought she was worth anything and with that she hated ones that said she was worth something and she was here for a reson the rest will be tbrp
Mad or not mad
With pack or not fear? if not then no pack
Family she killed them
Sexuality bio
Love interest open
Other has red-green colour blindness
Questions
:3 need name age but either way accepted!
Old November 22nd, 2017, 12:02 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Name - Mint
Age - 4 moons
Looks - Tbd
Personality - Timid, shy, opinionated, goofy, playful
Mad or not - not
With pack or not - will hopefully find one
Family - unknown
Sexuality - unknown
Love interest - unknown
Other - She's merely a pup and will require a care giver at some point before she starves and dies or gets eaten by a mad wolf
Questions

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord