Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by chickadee
Today 05:13 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:03 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:58 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:55 PM

Old March 16th, 2018, 01:48 AM
Star the Fox Pet

Default Dogs of Hale {Role-play Thread}

The peaceful town of Hale is home to many different types of dogs. In the Crystal Hills district of Hale lives the upper class humans, and is home to many dogs who consider themselves "high society," such as show dogs and those who prefer the finer things in life. The Clover Meadow district is very diverse compared to the other districts and houses such types of dog as police dogs, therapy dogs, and your basic everyday pet. The Shady Willow Trails district is out in the outskirts of Hale, with lots of land and country, and home to more of the working breeds, such as farm dogs, or sled dogs. At times, wild animals and stray dogs roam the streets, lost, lonely, and hungry.

Welcome to the town of Hale! Each district has an male and female Alpha, and a male and female
beta. Every full moon, the districts come together and hold a meeting to discuss events and issues.

You can role-play as a pet dog, stray dog, or wild animal. (Ex: Fox, raccoon, any sort of animal that could be found in or around a town)

Sign-ups Thread: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=15250

Rules:
Of course, follow forum rules.
You can have as many characters as you can handle, but only one character in a major position. (Ex: Alpha or Beta)
You must PM me for permission to be a wild animal, or to have a major position. (Ex: Alpha or Beta)
Be respectful and kind, we are all here to have fun, don't make it un-fun.
No "powers" or overly lethal characters, no instant kills.
When wanting to kill another user's character, pm them for permission.
To prove you have read these instructions, include the word "dog" somewhere in your "other information."
Use any form of parentheses when talking out of character.

If you are confused about the rules, or have any questions, please PM me.

Plot ideas are welcome, PM me yours to get it approved.

Form For Dogs:

(Insert picture here)
Name:
District:
Position:
Breed:
Age (In human years):
Physical Description:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other Information:

Form for Wild Animals:

(Insert picture here)
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other Information:

You can role-play as your owner, and as other humans such as dog catchers, etc. You can not role-play as other's owners.

Major roles are first come first serve. PM me if you would like a major position.

Crystal Hills
Alphas:
Betas:
Members (Unlimited):
Marble (female kooikerhundje |CinnamonCookie|)
Tabitha (female saluki |Sharky-Lou|)
Collie (female Bernese mountain dog |Mystic|)

Clover Meadow
Alphas:
Silas (male Dutch shepherd |Vulpes_x2|)(Alpha female TBD in rp)

Betas:
Members (Unlimited):
Isla (female Finnish Spitz |Mystic|)

Shady Willow Trails
Alphas:
Betas:
Members (Unlimited):
Braxil (female Australian shepherd |Vulpes_x2)
Travis (male Alaskan Malamute |Sharky-Lou|)
Gemini (male German Shepherd |Mystic|

Strays
Alphas:
Betas:
Cassius (male German shepherd/husky mix |Vulpes_x2|)

Members (Unlimited):

Wild Animals (Unlimited):

This is a literate thread. No one-lining or incorrect grammar. I reserve the right to deny applications and remove you from role-play as I see fit. You will receive one and only one warning before you are terminated from the role-play.

I tried this before, let's try it again.

Vulpes vulpes, a name so nice you say it twice.
Old March 16th, 2018, 11:02 AM
Star the Fox Pet

Default Re: Dogs of Hale {Role-play Thread}

Silas//Dutch Shepherd//Alpha Male//Clover Meadows

Silas followed his master through the front door-way into their home. Instantly, he was tackled to the ground by two young children, one petting him, the smaller one trying to climb onto him. He licked their faces excitedly. His master kissed his wife smiled at the children.

As they sat down for their dinner, Silas gulped down his, then slipped out his doggy door to patrol Clover Meadows.

Cassius//Shepherd-Husky mix//Beta Male//Strays

Cassius prowled around the restaurant, finding his way to the dumpster in the back. As he mouthed through the old food, he thought, How could humans be so wasteful? But he didn't think on it for long, because there was plenty to eat, and he was grateful for the slobby humans.

Braxil//Aussie//Female Member//Shady Willow Trails

Braxil came back from the pastures, after a long day of moving cattle. She lapped at the water in the tanks, and was disappointed the work was finished so easy. She enjoyed having work to do, and loved running around and nipping at heels. Her master's face always beamed with pride at her work well done. Now, she wondered to the gate of their property and laid against it, her head poking out, hoping for something fun to do.

Old March 16th, 2018, 03:37 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Reef walked down the sidewalk beside his owner. His owner crouched and stoked him a few times before standing up again. The owner unlocked the door and swung it open, Reef immediately my ran to the couch and jumped onto it. His owner patted him and pointed toward the door. I can play! Reef dashed out of the door, he was aware of the door closing. He ran for a while, heading to Clover Meadows.

~+~

Niko walked around Shady Willow Trails. She enjoyed watching the dogs work in her spare time. She sat on the ground and exhaled. There was nothing fun to do, she was usually bored. Ugh, where are the dogs! The vixen growled as she wrapped her tail around her paws.

Character Site

Old March 16th, 2018, 03:49 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Reef walked down the sidewalk beside his owner. His owner crouched and stoked him a few times before standing up again. The owner unlocked the door and swung it open, Reef immediately my ran to the couch and jumped onto it. His owner patted him and pointed toward the door. I can play! Reef dashed out of the door, he was aware of the door closing. He ran for a while, heading to Clover Meadows.

~+~

Niko walked around Shady Willow Trails. She enjoyed watching the dogs work in her spare time. She sat on the ground and exhaled. There was nothing fun to do, she was usually bored. Ugh, where are the dogs! The vixen growled as she wrapped her tail around her paws.

Gemini was in Clover Meadow, working as a police dog with his owner. It was free-time for him and he decided to just relax for awhile, enjoying the warm sunshine on his fur. He laid down on his back and rolled around the ground playfully, his owner was outside sitting on a chair, reading a book. Gemini wished that all his life he would stay here forever and never have to worry about anything.

Isla was in Shady Willow trail, her owner petted her and gave her a treat. They opened the door and said some words that Isla couldn't understand and pointed outside, she guessed they just wanted her to have some air and breeze so she slowly stepped outside. She looked back at her owner and they gave her a nod, she smiled and leaped over the porch stairs. She ran and ran, enjoying the wind that blew against her face and pelt. She stopped as she caught a scent, she knew this scent before. It was the scent of a fox @Flameleaf

Last edited by Mystic; March 16th, 2018 at 03:49 PM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 05:36 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Isla was in Shady Willow trail, her owner petted her and gave her a treat. They opened the door and said some words that Isla couldn't understand and pointed outside, she guessed they just wanted her to have some air and breeze so she slowly stepped outside. She looked back at her owner and they gave her a nod, she smiled and leaped over the porch stairs. She ran and ran, enjoying the wind that blew against her face and pelt. She stopped as she caught a scent, she knew this scent before. It was the scent of a fox @Flameleaf
Niko stoop up and sighed. The vixen just wanted to see a dog. She walked through the place, looking at her paws. Her tail was swaying behind her as she walked, she was bored. The animal growled at herself as she tripped over a stone. Grr! Where are the stupid dogs! The black vixen broke into a run, determined to find a dog to watch. She didn’t even think about looking for scents, all she cared about at the current moment was finding a dog.

Character Site

Old March 16th, 2018, 11:26 PM
Sharky-Lou

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpes_x2 View Post
Silas//Dutch Shepherd//Alpha Male//Clover Meadows

Silas followed his master through the front door-way into their home. Instantly, he was tackled to the ground by two young children, one petting him, the smaller one trying to climb onto him. He licked their faces excitedly. His master kissed his wife smiled at the children.

As they sat down for their dinner, Silas gulped down his, then slipped out his doggy door to patrol Clover Meadows.

Cassius prowled around the restaurant, finding his way to the dumpster in the back. As he mouthed through the old food, he thought, How could humans be so wasteful? But he didn't think on it for long, because there was plenty to eat, and he was grateful for the slobby humans.

Braxil came back from the pastures, after a long day of moving cattle. She lapped at the water in the tanks, and was disappointed the work was finished so easy. She enjoyed having work to do, and loved running around and nipping at heels. Her master's face always beamed with pride at her work well done. Now, she wondered to the gate of their property and laid against it, her head poking out, hoping for something fun to do.
((Hey, I'm sorry some of my posts don't show up! Since this account is new, all my posts are being reviewed and maybe an error occurred there! ButI'm happy and ready to start rping with you guys!!))

Travis

Travis huffed as he wandered through the rolling fields of the farmers his master's ranch was next to. His head hanged low as he tracked his own footsteps, feeling the wind brush against his coats and sides. Part of him saddened by the fact that he could only feel the harsh cold the wind sprung upon him that seeped under his coat, and that he couldn't smell the subtle trails of other dogs and wildlife like he once good. Travis's ear twitched, however, at the sounds coming to his east. He hummed for a moment, thinking clearly about whose territory was in that direction before settling on the fact that Braxil lived there. He padded softly towards her direction, wanting to speak to her. Living on the ranch with his master was hard. He knew the younger dogs were more fit, they need grooming and attention. But the way he was left in the shadows made his heartthrob with an ache he thought for certain had no right existing in his heart. Plus, all the pups he did talk to often left him more stressed and tired than anything. Friedly conversation with a fellow member seemed the right thing to do in that instance.

Tabitha

She woke slowly, shaking out her coat and stretching on the sheets of her owner's bed. When she looked up, she was neither saddened nor surprised to see her owner gone. A simple instance of the daily commodities Tabitha had become accustomed too. Jumping down from the bed, she strolled through the expansive apartment, before rolling toward the window, and taking a step outside on the fire escape. She huffed some air from her nose and smiled at the way it created puffed up clouds in the air. Her eyes then were drawn to the city, ever expanding in the distance. An advantage to her owner's high home was the view. Tabitha knew that logically it made it harder to leave the plush apartment- climbing down the rusty fire escapes was far from her favorite activity in the world. Yet, she knew that the view seemed to make the sacrifice worth it. Huffing a bit, she rested her snout on the railing of the fire escape, eyes watching the city lights blink with a fond warmness. She thought about a patrol through the city and for Crystal Hills, but her body ached from tiredness and instead, she rested, peering on and down to the back alleyway. Tabitha noticed a figure behind one of the restaurants there and peaked her head up. She was tempted to call out to the stranger, but thought against it, instead sitting straighter and watching the dog suspiciously.
Old March 17th, 2018, 01:55 AM
Star the Fox Pet

Brazil's ears perked up as she heard Travis's approach and she wagged excitedly.

"Hello, Travis!" She barked, before checking her excitement, "How are you today?" She knew Travis was an older dog, and didn't enjoy the overly hyperness she often exhibited.

Cassius//Shepherd-husky Mix//Beta Male//Strays

Cassius felt eyes on him, and hopped out of the dumpster, ready to attack, but upon seeing Tabitha, he relaxed, feeling unthreated by the scent of dog shampoo and obvious pampering.

"Why, hello, sweetheart. Have you lost your way? It's not safe for a beautiful lady like you to be out here. You could run into someone dangerous..." He crooned, circling around her. @Sharky-Lou

Old March 17th, 2018, 10:03 AM
Sharky-Lou

Travis

He let out a small smirk before letting it drop and blinking slowly before responding. "I am doing well, Braxil. What about yourself?" He asked the other, watching the younger dog's happy expression with his own sense of joy spark from the interaction/ He knew she was a smart dog an very kind at that. Travis always appreciated her effort to slow down for an old dog like him.

Tabitha

Tabitha felt her coat bristle uncertainly, and she eyed down the other as he circled her. "I am well aware the dangers this city holds at night." She responded, raising her snout and looking at him. "Seems the strays like to come out at night."

@Vulpes_x2
Old March 18th, 2018, 05:06 PM
Star the Fox Pet

"I'm doing well", Braxil yapped, "I herded cattle alllll day. My master said I did a good job." She beamed proudly, but then looked sullen, "I wish I could herd forever..."

The little dog loved working hard, and would never tire. As her oelwners slowed down in their age, she had became more and more frustrated with the easy life.

"Strays come out during the day, too, honey." He stopped circling, and sat.

"Don't worry, I don't bite," he grinned, knowing his line was cheesy, "What's a show dog doing out without a leash? Are you lost?" His tone turned from coy to concerned.

@Sharky-Lou

Old March 18th, 2018, 07:45 PM
Sharky-Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpes_x2 View Post

"I'm doing well", Braxil yapped, "I herded cattle alllll day. My master said I did a good job." She beamed proudly, but then looked sullen, "I wish I could herd forever..."

The little dog loved working hard, and would never tire. As her oelwners slowed down in their age, she had became more and more frustrated with the easy life.

"Strays come out during the day, too, honey." He stopped circling, and sat.

"Don't worry, I don't bite," he grinned, knowing his line was cheesy, "What's a show dog doing out without a leash? Are you lost?" His tone turned from coy to concerned.

@Sharky-Lou
Travis

The old dog chuckled softly before raising a paw and nudging the younger on the shoulder. " I remember those days when I wanted to keep running while my master held my leash back." He closed his eyes fondly at the memory. Then one eye popped open and he cracked a little smile. "Although, I find that as I have grown old, I find that feeling less and less." Travis murmured, before standing and stretching lightly. "But, while we both feel relatively young, I say a patrol would be nice. What do you, Braxil?"

Tabitha

She snorted, rolling her eyes but letting small smile peak out. "I was enjoying the view before you showed up." Tabitha responded before sitting down and sighing. "My owner usually leaves everything unlocked." The dog's nose twitched uncertainty before she shook her head lightly. "But what brings a flea bag like you to the nice part of town?" She teased lightly, letting her guard down a little bit more at the casualness of their situation.