My Mood: Cheerful

Default How they met ( private )

So alicewolfhearts characters meet my characters

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 16th, 2018, 04:26 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Default Re: How they met ( private )

Paige had her earbuds in yet again her hands in the pockets of her grey hoodie her purple hair hung in her face a bit it was cut in half making it look like a fat crescent moon that was on its right side her fuchsia eyes shined a bit as she looked down at the ground she listened to another song she walked beside Abe which was more or less her friend and only . Abe was walking with his head high his arms behind his back he had short blonde hair his eyes were brown and he had a red buttoned shirt he was a fancy person that's why Paige always called him fancy boy . They turned a corner and just by their luck Elu was sitting on top of a building that was near them and she jumped down landing on her feet her ears flicked "abe .paige" she greated and abe smiled " Elu" he greated back with a small bow " so how you been? " he asked and paige smiled at the other girl. Elu smirked " stole another girls wallet ...I think her name started with an s but oh well " Elu said now holding up the girls wallet in front of her face and abe shook his head with a sigh
@Alicewolfheart

Old March 16th, 2018, 04:42 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Paige had her earbuds in yet again her hands in the pockets of her grey hoodie her purple hair hung in her face a bit it was cut in half making it look like a fat crescent moon that was on its right side her fuchsia eyes shined a bit as she looked down at the ground she listened to another song she walked beside Abe which was more or less her friend and only . Abe was walking with his head high his arms behind his back he had short blonde hair his eyes were brown and he had a red buttoned shirt he was a fancy person that's why Paige always called him fancy boy . They turned a corner and just by their luck Elu was sitting on top of a building that was near them and she jumped down landing on her feet her ears flicked "abe .paige" she greated and abe smiled " Elu" he greated back with a small bow " so how you been? " he asked and paige smiled at the other girl. Elu smirked " stole another girls wallet ...I think her name started with an s but oh well " Elu said now holding up the girls wallet in front of her face and abe shook his head with a sigh
@Alicewolfheart
"Chance! Where is my wallet?" Swift asked.
"I do not have it!" Chance said.
"When will we tell her mary" Artmeis asked.
"soon" mary said.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old March 16th, 2018, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"Chance! Where is my wallet?" Swift asked.
"I do not have it!" Chance said.
"When will we tell her mary" Artmeis asked.
"soon" mary said.
Elu flicked her ears and a huge smile was on her face she heard the girl talk and giggled thanks to her panther ears she could hear better then most people Abe pinched the bridge of his nose " your giving it back Elu " he said now crossing his arms . Elu was wide eyed and her mouth dropped open " ugh no way! I worked hard to get this! " she shouted and put her hand that held the wallet behind her back narrowing her eyes she was pretty sure the girl she stole it from could hear her . Abe growled and his eyes narrowed " you didn't work for it at all! " he shouted back in all this Paige looked around for the girl that got her wallet stolen she saw a few people down the street and tilted her head maybe she's in that group ? she started walking toward them while the other two started fighting she paused her iPod and was closer to them than before she heard the girl speak " are you the one who got their wallet stolen? " Paige asked the girl with a tilt of her head .

Old March 16th, 2018, 05:37 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Elu flicked her ears and a huge smile was on her face she heard the girl talk and giggled thanks to her panther ears she could hear better then most people Abe pinched the bridge of his nose " your giving it back Elu " he said now crossing his arms . Elu was wide eyed and her mouth dropped open " ugh no way! I worked hard to get this! " she shouted and put her hand that held the wallet behind her back narrowing her eyes she was pretty sure the girl she stole it from could hear her . Abe growled and his eyes narrowed " you didn't work for it at all! " he shouted back in all this Paige looked around for the girl that got her wallet stolen she saw a few people down the street and tilted her head maybe she's in that group ? she started walking toward them while the other two started fighting she paused her iPod and was closer to them than before she heard the girl speak " are you the one who got their wallet stolen? " Paige asked the girl with a tilt of her head .
"yes do you know who have it" Swift said. Chance stole swift wallet back.

Gone

Old March 16th, 2018, 05:48 PM

Quote:

"yes do you know who have it" Swift said. Chance stole swift wallet back.
Elu snarled and glared at chance " hey! " she shouted and abe smirked with a chuckle then he looked at chance " now who are you ? " he asked with a tilt of his head. Paige nodded slowly and pointed at Elu then she blinked "well I guess the other person has it now but Elu stole it first ..." She said a bit quietly she never really talked to people she did at that one school but it wasn't for long . she was a soft talker any ways . Paige put her hand back In her pocket and looked at the ground then back at the girl " what's ..your name? " she asked a bit nervously .

Old March 16th, 2018, 06:43 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Elu snarled and glared at chance " hey! " she shouted and abe smirked with a chuckle then he looked at chance " now who are you ? " he asked with a tilt of his head. Paige nodded slowly and pointed at Elu then she blinked "well I guess the other person has it now but Elu stole it first ..." She said a bit quietly she never really talked to people she did at that one school but it wasn't for long . she was a soft talker any ways . Paige put her hand back In her pocket and looked at the ground then back at the girl " what's ..your name? " she asked a bit nervously .
"swift neil" The girl said.
"I am Chance Sly theif cole" the fox boy said

Gone

Old March 16th, 2018, 07:06 PM

Quote:

"swift neil" The girl said.
"I am Chance Sly theif cole" the fox boy said
Elu snarled her ears flattened and her hands turned to fists abe tilted his head with a smile " well nice to meet you im abe " he said and bowed slightly he pointed at Elu " that's Elu " he said and pointed at the girl was talking with the group " and paige " he said now looking back at Chance " so ...your a theif as well? " he asked . Paige smiled a bit " I'm Paige those two are...I guess my friends but it doesn't feel like it . " she said pointing at abe and Elu again now putting her hand back in her pockets " and sorry about your wallet " she added

Old March 16th, 2018, 08:56 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Elu snarled her ears flattened and her hands turned to fists abe tilted his head with a smile " well nice to meet you im abe " he said and bowed slightly he pointed at Elu " that's Elu " he said and pointed at the girl was talking with the group " and paige " he said now looking back at Chance " so ...your a theif as well? " he asked . Paige smiled a bit " I'm Paige those two are...I guess my friends but it doesn't feel like it . " she said pointing at abe and Elu again now putting her hand back in her pockets " and sorry about your wallet " she added
"It is fine. My other friends are around." Swift said.
"Yes I am." Chance said.

Gone

Old March 16th, 2018, 09:04 PM

Quote:

"It is fine. My other friends are around." Swift said.
"Yes I am." Chance said.
Elu crossed her arms now turning around with a snarl and flicked her ears she really wanted to form into her animal form and just claw chance but...that wouldn't be a good thing to do. Abe hummed " well I guess you have competition chance cause my friend here is also a thief and she's pretty good. " abe said now putting his arms behind his back again . Paige smiled " good....and others? " She asked now looking around nervously great ....maybe her other friends are friendly too?