Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by lark.
Today 09:41 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:39 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:37 AM
Travel, She Wrote (p)
by Zei
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:18 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 09:16 AM

Old February 3rd, 2018, 01:19 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Supernatural RP

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;464302]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post

Castiel nodded, a dark look on his face. "You are correct; it's not right. And yes, we are all brothers and sisters. But apparently that relation is lost once an angel rebels." he paused for a few seconds. "But let's not talk about the angels anymore. We should be focusing on this King Balthar or whatever."
Charlie sighed and nodded as well " alrighty then let's go " she said now looking both ways before crossing the street she speed walked up to the other sidewalk where she waited for the former Angel

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 3rd, 2018 at 01:19 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 05:22 PM
Digital Artist

[QUOTE=CFVY;464348]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel The Archangel View Post
Charlie sighed and nodded as well " alrighty then let's go " she said now looking both ways before crossing the street she speed walked up to the other sidewalk where she waited for the former Angel
Castiel crossed the road and led the way into the library, overwhelmed with the heavy silence that followed. He was used to noise and distractions. Quiet surroundings weren't really his thing. The back of his neck prickled with uneasyness.
Old February 4th, 2018, 10:18 AM

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;464449]
Quote:

Castiel crossed the road and led the way into the library, overwhelmed with the heavy silence that followed. He was used to noise and distractions. Quiet surroundings weren't really his thing. The back of his neck prickled with uneasyness.
Charlie followed and was now standing beside him she gave him a smile to a reassure that everything was ok since libraries were supposed to be quiet , then she walked over to a librarian for a bit of help " hi excuse me do you have anything on.....well a lot of demons? It's a school project " she lied since people will get nosey but if you hit them with the old ' school project ' thing then they might just leave ya alone .

Old February 4th, 2018, 10:50 AM
Digital Artist

[QUOTE=CFVY;464687]
Quote:

Charlie followed and was now standing beside him she gave him a smile to a reassure that everything was ok since libraries were supposed to be quiet , then she walked over to a librarian for a bit of help " hi excuse me do you have anything on.....well a lot of demons? It's a school project " she lied since people will get nosey but if you hit them with the old ' school project ' thing then they might just leave ya alone .
Castiel followed Charlie and caught that she was lying. "Uh, yeah. School project." he ducked his head nervously before looking around the library. He spotted a section with six computers. He turned back to Charlie. "I'll take the books, you take the computers."
Old February 4th, 2018, 11:10 AM

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;464702]
Quote:

Castiel followed Charlie and caught that she was lying. "Uh, yeah. School project." he ducked his head nervously before looking around the library. He spotted a section with six computers. He turned back to Charlie. "I'll take the books, you take the computers."
Charlie looked at Castiel and sighed with a smile " of course oh and don't duck your head when you lie it gives you away " she half whispered she gave cass a pat on the back and walked over to the computer now sitting down and cracked her knuckles and started to get to work I wouldn't mind looking through books for a change either

Old February 4th, 2018, 01:43 PM
Digital Artist

[QUOTE=CFVY;464710]
Quote:
Charlie looked at Castiel and sighed with a smile " of course oh and don't duck your head when you lie it gives you away " she half whispered she gave cass a pat on the back and walked over to the computer now sitting down and cracked her knuckles and started to get to work I wouldn't mind looking through books for a change either
Castiel took the books the librarian had put on the counter and went to sit at a table. He put the books in a stack and opened one of them, skimming through the table of contents.

(time skip?)
Old February 4th, 2018, 01:54 PM

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;464774]
Quote:

Castiel took the books the librarian had put on the counter and went to sit at a table. He put the books in a stack and opened one of them, skimming through the table of contents.

(time skip?)
Yeah)
Charlie sighed frustratingly and rubbed her forehead she looked over at cass as she spun around in the chair " welp all I found was that according to pseudomonarchia daemonum is that Noahs son was the first to invoke him after the flood and wrote the book on mathematics with his help .... Have you found anything ? " she asked and spun around in the chair again .

Old February 4th, 2018, 04:18 PM
Digital Artist

[QUOTE=CFVY;464781]
Quote:

Yeah)
Charlie sighed frustratingly and rubbed her forehead she looked over at cass as she spun around in the chair " welp all I found was that according to pseudomonarchia daemonum is that Noahs son was the first to invoke him after the flood and wrote the book on mathematics with his help .... Have you found anything ? " she asked and spun around in the chair again .
Castiel had his head in his hands, groaning. "Nope. I have found nothing that pertains to this situation." the former angel let one of his hands drop and he stared off into space, his face darkening with frustration. He perked up when he saw how dark it was outside. "Crap! Sam and Dean are probably wondering where we are. I didn't realize how long we were actually here!"
Old February 4th, 2018, 04:23 PM

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;464853]
Quote:

Castiel had his head in his hands, groaning. "Nope. I have found nothing that pertains to this situation." the former angel let one of his hands drop and he stared off into space, his face darkening with frustration. He perked up when he saw how dark it was outside. "Crap! Sam and Dean are probably wondering where we are. I didn't realize how long we were actually here!"
Charlie was wide eyed and she literally jumped off the chair forgetting to push it back to its orginal spot " oh man oh man.... Ok ugh like I said I'll say we were curious and whent to do research ok? Which is the truth I don't think he will be Angry angry. He will be Angry at me rather than you. C'mon let's go" she said kinda quickly she started to run to the door

Old February 4th, 2018, 07:40 PM

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;465008]
Quote:

Cass grabbed his trenchcoat off the back of the chair he was sitting in and ran after Charlie. His heart started to beat faster as he took the lead, sprinting down the sidewalk. He stayed about shoulder-level with Charlie after that.

A few minutes later, he started slowing as the motel came into view. He stopped running and bent over to catch his breath, his throat raw and his lung hurting. He flinched at an angry voice about thirty feet in front of him.

"Where have you two been?! Sam and I were scared out of our minds that something had gotten to you!" Dean stormed forward, pulling Charlie into a hug and holding onto her tightly.

Cass stayed where he was, his breathing still and heavy. He gasped and wheezed for air before dropping to the ground and rolling onto his back.
Charlie hugged Dean back but was out of breath as well " h-hold up ...need to catch breath " she said and backed up now taking a minute to breathe she looked at Dean " d-dont worry we were at the library doing research on this guy that Crowley was talking about I was with Cass the whole time and nothing happened to us " she said " ok that's all I'm doing for running tonight " she said and sat down " plus my idea " she added hoping that cass wouldn't get into trouble

Last edited by Fawn; November 25th, 2020 at 03:17 AM.