Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Character interaction and...
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 12:18 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:12 AM
My characters! (And future...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 12:12 AM
a pawstep between life and...
Last post by occultation
Today 12:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 12:02 AM
View Poll Results: Which One Is Your Favorite?
Determination 3 37.50%
Kindness 0 0%
Integrety 1 12.50%
Bravery 2 25.00%
Perseverance 0 0%
Justice 1 12.50%
Patience 1 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 14th, 2017, 07:51 AM
Digital Artist

Default Re: The Seven Souls (An UnderTale Roleplay)

@SolarWarrior @.:Blue Wishes:. @DragonChaos @ThatOneWarriorCatNerd @Raven hollow @SpiralWhirl

(So since we only need one more person, I'm just going to roleplay as Jackie until somebody else signs up, m'kay?)

Leaves were slowly falling to the ground, crinkling under people's feet, and making the world just a little more colorful. It was October, the month of Halloween. Seven children were on a hiking trip with their Chaperone, a young woman named Jackie. On this hiking trip, they were walking around the rocky base of the infamous Mt. Ebott, the mountain from the legends. They say that anybody who climbs up the mountain never returns.

(It's a start!)
Old December 14th, 2017, 10:07 AM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming

(I imagine Bravery as Ripley from the LumberJanes! https://goo.gl/images/stpXpz)
https://goo.gl/images/CN4LKc
Andrew slowly worked his way to Jackie, as he snuck up on her, jumping on her with a loud "BOO!!!" then jumped back down. "Hah, did I scare ya?" he asked with a grin. Andrew knew he could be annoying at times, but he was especially excited about this trip. "Do ya think we'll see any ghosts?" "My brother says people have died at the mountain!" "But get this!", he said,
clearly getting way too into it. "No one..has EVER found the bodies!"
Old December 14th, 2017, 05:00 PM

"Andrew!" Sky said right behind him with a angry look on her face. "Will you not try to scare us for once!? Also you're brother is a liar! He's just trying to scare you but clearly it isn't working!" Sky hissed at him and rolled her eyes. Why did Andrew always have to be like this? Scaring everyone. Was it fun for him? Cause it clearly wasn't for sky.
Old December 15th, 2017, 11:23 AM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Dusty stifled a chuckle, covering her mouth. Once she was done, she smiled. "Don't be so hard on Andrew! Andrew, don't scare your sister either. " She sighed. Shaking her head, tucking a lose strand behide her ear. She stumbled back, falling on the rough ground. "Oof!" She yelp, the air knocked out of her. Standing up; she brush the dirt off. Dusty stuck her tongue at the rocks, "Now this is evil!" She stated. Seeing she was lagging behide, Dusty raced to catch up to them. Clicking her tongue, "Aha!" She raced off from the group. Tripping half the way, jumping up and down, trying to get the long branches. "COME HEREEE!" Dusty ordered at the tree branch, finally getting at least one branch. However she wanted `hiking sticks` for everyone.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 15th, 2017, 04:40 PM

Andrew pouted, but his scowl was soon replaced with another mischievous grin, "Whatever," he said, trying to save face, as he didn't like people yelling. As Dusty handed out the hiking sticks, he grabbed one,
waving it around, and was lucky not to poke anyone's eyes out. "If anything dares mess with us, it'll face the wrath of my stick!"
Old December 15th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Digital Artist

Jackie smiled at the younger kids, admiring their energy. She was still quite energetic, but these days all she wanted to do was sleep. Cause sleep is the best thing ever.

Chara sighed and folded her arms. Her too-small jacket was constantly riding up her stomach, which irritated the crap out of her. She never wanted to go on this stupid hiking trip in the first place. Her father, an unnatural man that had fits of rage, had forced her to go. "This is ridiculous! Why should I even be here!" she had decided to stick with Jackie. She was the only one that "understood" her.

Jackie just smiled and ruffled Chara's hair, much to her distress. (I think of Chara as a girl) "Hey, Andrew! Remember, since you're the second oldest, you need to make sure that nobody wanders up the mountain while I'm busy with other things, got it?"
Old December 15th, 2017, 08:01 PM

Sky rolled her eyes but said,"Fine." In return. Her ponytail that was poking out of the camouflage hunting cap that her father gave slapped her a few times in the face. This was why she hated windy days,other people with long hair would relate. She grabbed the hiking stock Dusty gave out to everyone and flinched out of the way of the swinging branch just in time. Hiking stick in hand she completely ignored Chara complaining about the trip. When she heard Jackie say Andrew was in charge she twitched with a disproving look on her face. She might be a year younger than him but just because he was older didn't change anything she knew about him. She couldn't think of nice ways to describe him. But she could say a few things he ways but in a mean way. He was childish,irresponsible,not very obedient,she was already half expecting for Andrew to completely disobey Jackie.
Old December 15th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

(I think of Frisk as a girl, so XP)
Frisk was in the middle of the group, watching Andrew scare Jackie, Sky yelling at Andrew, and Dusty defend Andrew. She liked hiking around, gave her a time to be calm and happy, especially since she was one of those extraordinary nice people who disliked violence. The fall leaves made the forest seem better, and seeing Chara sticking with Jackie, she knew that only Jackie really understood her most, but she felt like she would soon understand her as well.
(idk what im writing XP)
Old December 16th, 2017, 08:31 AM
Digital Artist

Chara had zoned out. She had started to think about everyone here. Frisk was the pacifist and would most likely be asked to settle disputes among the kids or teens or however old they were. Her reddish eyes scanned her surroundings before resting on a log covered with lichen and moss. There was a shrew nibbling on some grass seeds beside it. She stopped without realizing it and stared at the shrew. Something about the way it looked mesmerized Chara. She didn't know what, but it was enough to get her to stop what she was doing.
Old December 16th, 2017, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarWarrior View Post
Sky rolled her eyes but said,"Fine." In return. Her ponytail that was poking out of the camouflage hunting cap that her father gave slapped her a few times in the face. This was why she hated windy days,other people with long hair would relate. She grabbed the hiking stock Dusty gave out to everyone and flinched out of the way of the swinging branch just in time. Hiking stick in hand she completely ignored Chara complaining about the trip. When she heard Jackie say Andrew was in charge she twitched with a disproving look on her face. She might be a year younger than him but just because he was older didn't change anything she knew about him. She couldn't think of nice ways to describe him. But she could say a few things he ways but in a mean way. He was childish,irresponsible,not very obedient,she was already half expecting for Andrew to completely disobey Jackie.
Andrew turned to smile at Sky, at hearing this, but as he saw the scowl on her face, he softened his tone. "Hey Sky, he asked,"Anything I can do to help you with your hair troubles?" Andrew knew that he could be a brat, but he hated everyone being so somber. He had thought lighting the mood would help, but it had only made things worse.
"Crap," he thought, "now I'm upset." Then an idea struck him.
He knew that the mountain was forbidden, but maybe a bit of exploring would cheer everyone up.

Last edited by CreatureOfHabit; December 16th, 2017 at 10:50 AM.