Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:19 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by peachfuzz~
Today 04:18 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Lillith
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 04:14 PM
‘Honey Skies Hiding...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 04:07 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 04:06 PM

Old December 14th, 2017, 01:02 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: The forgotten king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
It’s okay! And okay!! :3)
A soft purr came from behind her as Endstar a handsome tall almost powerful looking black tom with mixed colored eyes one blood red and the other sky blue. He had a few scars here and there but it wasn’t enough to make him too scary. He began to stand over his beautiful mate purring happily at the sound of her purr “ what’s gotten you so happy On this beautiful day? “ he says as he nuzzles her cheek playfully purring happily “ I hope it’s fun~” he says in a dark husky voice which was warm and loving. He truly loved his mates dearly and will do anything for them no matter how much the cost is. He will do it in their names.
Snowstorm's purr sounded a bit louder as her mate nuzzled her. Opening her pretty blue eyes she looked up at the tall tom. "It is." She promised. "Endstar, I'm expecting your kits." She purred filled with love and joy. This white molly was so happy to be having kits with her loving mate. In a short two moons she'd be having them, little Endstars and Snowstorms. She couldn't express how happy she was in words. So, she just Nuzzled him, breathing in his sent she loved so much.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 14th, 2017, 01:07 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Snowstorm's purr sounded a bit louder as her mate nuzzled her. Opening her pretty blue eyes she looked up at the tall tom. "It is." She promised. "Endstar, I'm expecting your kits." She purred filled with love and joy. This white molly was so happy to be having kits with her loving mate. In a short two moons she'd be having them, little Endstars and Snowstorms. She couldn't express how happy she was in words. So, she just Nuzzled him, breathing in his sent she loved so much.
His eyes widened a bit than a very loud and excited purr came from him. “ really?! I’m going to be a father!?” He says purring happily and he almost sounded like a happy kit as he begins to nuzzle her head happily “ I’ll make them so proud!! They’ll be the best warriors and they’ll have you’re beautiful looks and my handsome personality~” he purrs playfully as he begins to lay down by her licking her head taking in her sweet scent happily “ I’m going to be a father...” He purrs happily “ I’m so happy right now! The clan might start thinking of me as a kit now” He says playfully @Fuzzyfeline

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 14th, 2017 at 11:15 PM.
Old December 14th, 2017, 09:08 AM
The Madness King

Bump?
Old December 14th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
His eyes widened a bit than a very loud and excited purr came from him. “ really?! I’m going to be a father!?” He says purring happily and he almost sounded like a happy kit as he begins to nuzzle her head happily “ I’ll make them so proud!! They’ll be the best warriors and they’ll have you’re beautiful looks and my handsome personality~” he purrs playfully as he begins to lay down by her licking her head taking in her sweet scent happily “ I’m going to be a father...” He purrs happily “ I’m so happy right now! The clan might start thinking of me as a kit now” He says playfully @Fuzzyfeline
Woops sorry!)

Snowstorm purred with happiness and amusement. "Yes they will." She giggled. Agreeing that the Clan would think Endstar was like a happy kit because he was so over joyed about becoming a father. "I bet they will have your personality." She purred. "They'll be perfect!" She added nuzzling her mate back. How luck could they get? They were happy it was peaceful and she was expecting kits. How could life get any better.

(Not sure what to put. :P)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 14th, 2017, 11:32 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Woops sorry!)

Snowstorm purred with happiness and amusement. "Yes they will." She giggled. Agreeing that the Clan would think Endstar was like a happy kit because he was so over joyed about becoming a father. "I bet they will have your personality." She purred. "They'll be perfect!" She added nuzzling her mate back. How luck could they get? They were happy it was peaceful and she was expecting kits. How could life get any better.

(Not sure what to put. :P)
Let’s bring in some evil stuff! Let the king come when Endstar sleeps :3)
He purrs happily licking her cheek a bit “ I love you! Thank you so much!” He says purring happily as he begins to stand up “ come my love. Let’s rest tomorrow we shall announce to the clan!” He purrs happily

Know any other peeps who like join this fun stuffs :3?
Old December 15th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Let’s bring in some evil stuff! Let the king come when Endstar sleeps :3)
He purrs happily licking her cheek a bit “ I love you! Thank you so much!” He says purring happily as he begins to stand up “ come my love. Let’s rest tomorrow we shall announce to the clan!” He purrs happily

Know any other peeps who like join this fun stuffs :3?
Maybe,
@Megan @Okapi @Silverfrost @Echofall any of you want to join?)

Snowstorm followed her mate to there den, she was pressed up agents him. "I should thank you." She purred. "Your the only reason I can have kits with you." She added a bit excited to be able to tell the Clan tomorrow. When they got to there den Snowstorm cerled up beside her beloved mate and was soon asleep.

Once Endstar was asleep the black and white tom known as Fangstar visited his suns dreams. "Hello my son." He greeted as his sdon appeared.

Old December 15th, 2017, 03:05 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Maybe,
@Megan @Okapi @Silverfrost @Echofall any of you want to join?)

Snowstorm followed her mate to there den, she was pressed up agents him. "I should thank you." She purred. "Your the only reason I can have kits with you." She added a bit excited to be able to tell the Clan tomorrow. When they got to there den Snowstorm cerled up beside her beloved mate and was soon asleep.

Once Endstar was asleep the black and white tom known as Fangstar visited his suns dreams. "Hello my son." He greeted as his sdon appeared.
Endstar smiles “ no you’re the reason I have to ability to have these kits. I love you “ He says as he soon falls asleep beside her.

Now he wakes up in a world he knows so well. He purrs softly as he begins to get up “ hello father. Did you hear, my mate is having kits! Now my plan can finally go into action. Shall I take off the mask stop the act or... do you have something to say about it?” He asks playfully however now ... his voice was a bit dark almost.. bloodthirsty even
Old December 15th, 2017, 04:33 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Sure I'll join if you'll have me~

Name: Squirrelstar
Looks: http://www.theultimatecatwebsite.com...68660_orig.jpg
Personality: Can be a bit naive at times, Gentle listens to everyone and tries to be fair
Kingdom? Fox kingdom
Role: Queen of fox kingdom? if not she can be Squirrelheart
Sexuality: Straight
Powers: She can see bits of what will happen in the future in water. She can also cause storms when upset.
Family: She has a sister in wolf kingdom
Love interest: N/A
Other: nope
Questions: nope

Name: Icebreeze
Looks: http://fullhdwall.com/wp-content/upl...ngora-Cat.jpeg
Personality: Introverted, Talks to those shes close to or if someone talks to her, brave she-cat will fight when she needs to
Kingdom? wolf kingdom
Role: warrior of the kingdom
Powers: can control water and she can also turn water to ice/icicles
Family: Sister in Fox kingdom
Love interest: N/A
Other: nope~
Question: nope~
Old December 15th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Endstar smiles “ no you’re the reason I have to ability to have these kits. I love you “ He says as he soon falls asleep beside her.

Now he wakes up in a world he knows so well. He purrs softly as he begins to get up “ hello father. Did you hear, my mate is having kits! Now my plan can finally go into action. Shall I take off the mask stop the act or... do you have something to say about it?” He asks playfully however now ... his voice was a bit dark almost.. bloodthirsty even

Fangstar gave a nod his red eyes glowing but not from happiness. "Is your whole Kingdom behind you?" He asked. Standing up he came closer examining his son. "Put it up a while longer till your sure you have enough cats to take over. Then and only then will you be ready to start." He informed his son. "And kits, that's a good thing. We will need them, if you are to go on with the plan. But you must win over your Kingdom before your kit are born." He added circling his son. "I will not tolerate failure." He added narrowing his eyes. This tom was not one to be massed with. He'd claw your thoat out in a heartbeat.

Old December 15th, 2017, 06:12 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

Mind having a fifth?

Name: Wolfgaze
Looks: A gray she-cat with patches of black on her back that resembles a wolf's pelt. Her eyes are a hard amber.
Personality: tbrp?
Kingdom?: Wolf Kingdom
Role: Warrior of Wolf Kingdom
Any role you want for plot?: ...no
Powers: None. She was born without them.
Family: Birdsong, Whisperpelt
Love interest: none
Other: none
Questions: noonnee

Name: Birdsong
Looks: A black she-cat with a white underbelly. Her eyes are a soft amber.
Kingdom?: Fox Kingdom
Role: Warrior for the Fox Kingdom
Any role you want for plot?: If ya decide ya wanna, then fine
Sexuality: Straight as a line
Powers: She can control little fire, but it depends on her mood.
Family: Whisperpelt, Wolfgaze
Other: Hai
Questions: none

Name: Whisperpelt
Looks: A white tom with black paws. His eyes are light amber.
Kingdom?: Kingdom of Dragons
Role: Healer of the Kingdom of Dragons
Any role you want for plot?: If you want
Sexuality: Straight as a circle
Powers: Even if this doesn't count as one, he has enhanced hearing and sense of smell.
Family: Wolfgaze, Birdsong
Other: He's a blind tom
Questions:nonenonenonenone