Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 01:09 PM
✩Star's Art Shop✩
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:06 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by iliri
Today 01:00 PM

Old December 17th, 2017, 07:14 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: The World of Averandi {Roleplay}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Reindeer View Post
Aella finished eating her pastry and began sweeping her bookshop. As she was about to push the dust out the back door, something shiny in the dust pile caught her eye. She picked it up. It was an emerald ring with a silver band. She held it, thinking about what she should do. I could get accused of stealing... but this ring could keep my bookshop open for years if I sold it to the black market dealers. As long as no one sees it... Aella shoved it into her pocket and began sweeping again, quickly looking around to see if anybody had seen her. @Cheshire cat
Lalia returned from a hunting trip she had a fox skin and three rabbits strapped around her waist to keep them from being stolen and also to have her hands free . She noticed the bookshop and smiled her eyes lit up she was outside the doorway she knocked three times even though the sign said open
" hello may I enter? " she asked she noticed that The shopkeeper was busy so she waited .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 17th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Lalia returned from a hunting trip she had a fox skin and three rabbits strapped around her waist to keep them from being stolen and also to have her hands free . She noticed the bookshop and smiled her eyes lit up she was outside the doorway she knocked three times even though the sign said open
" hello may I enter? " she asked she noticed that The shopkeeper was busy so she waited .
"Hmm?" Aella swiveled around. She never had customers! "Oh, yes! Come in, have a look around. We've got lots of books! Spellbooks, cookbooks, fiction, non-fiction, biographies. Lots of stuff." Her heart was beating quickly. Ever since her father had passed away and given her the shop, business had gone down. The customers had enjoyed the eccentric old man, but didn't know her. She lost a lot of business, so she sounded over-enthusiastic. She smiled and put the broom in the corner. "Let me know if you need anything. Is there a specific title you're looking for?"
Old December 17th, 2017, 07:29 PM

Quote:
"Hmm?" Aella swiveled around. She never had customers! "Oh, yes! Come in, have a look around. We've got lots of books! Spellbooks, cookbooks, fiction, non-fiction, biographies. Lots of stuff." Her heart was beating quickly. Ever since her father had passed away and given her the shop, business had gone down. The customers had enjoyed the eccentric old man, but didn't know her. She lost a lot of business, so she sounded over-enthusiastic. She smiled and put the broom in the corner. "Let me know if you need anything. Is there a specific title you're looking for?"
Lalia smiled and walked in she looked at the shelves and listened to what the shopkeeper was saying she walked up to a shelf and her purple eyes scanned each book " I'll let you know " she said with a giggle at the enthusiasm that the shopkeeper had . She did love books but she loved to hunt even more and fight , her hand reached up to grab a book and turned it around to look at the title
Romeo and Juliet she smiled softly and sighed she did like some love stories . " how much? " she asked and held the book up

Old December 17th, 2017, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Lalia smiled and walked in she looked at the shelves and listened to what the shopkeeper was saying she walked up to a shelf and her purple eyes scanned each book " I'll let you know " she said with a giggle at the enthusiasm that the shopkeeper had . She did love books but she loved to hunt even more and fight , her hand reached up to grab a book and turned it around to look at the title
Romeo and Juliet she smiled softly and sighed she did like some love stories . " how much? " she asked and held the book up
"Eight averos (same as dollars lol). For that. The hardcover is fifteen. Is that all you need today? You're a sunling, yes? I have a book of sunling spells for everyday occasions. Teaches you new ways to use your power. If you don't want it that's fine too. If you're looking for a pet there's a new shop across the path. The owner is really nice. Anyway, you can come this way to pay," Aella rambled on, leading her to the counter. She saw the cover: Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare. "Love story, huh? That was a good book. My father would read it to me when I was young. Sorry." She looked away, blushing. She didn't want to impose her life on her customers, that's what drove them away in the first place.
Old December 17th, 2017, 07:46 PM

Quote:
"Eight averos (same as dollars lol). For that. The hardcover is fifteen. Is that all you need today? You're a sunling, yes? I have a book of sunling spells for everyday occasions. Teaches you new ways to use your power. If you don't want it that's fine too. If you're looking for a pet there's a new shop across the path. The owner is really nice. Anyway, you can come this way to pay," Aella rambled on, leading her to the counter. She saw the cover: Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare. "Love story, huh? That was a good book. My father would read it to me when I was young. Sorry." She looked away, blushing. She didn't want to impose her life on her customers, that's what drove them away in the first place.
Lalia laughed softly she did look like a cold hunter but she was opposite of it although when she is in battle or hunting her personality changed rather quickly . " it's quite alright and yes I am a sunling but I use my abilities less then most . I use them when ever they're needed " she said and set the book on the counter she looked down and smiled then nodded when the shopkeeper mentioned the book. She reached in her pocket to grab the coins and placed them on the counter " do people come here often ? Looks rather lonely here .. " she asked

Old December 17th, 2017, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Lalia laughed softly she did look like a cold hunter but she was opposite of it although when she is in battle or hunting her personality changed rather quickly . " it's quite alright and yes I am a sunling but I use my abilities less then most . I use them when ever they're needed " she said and set the book on the counter she looked down and smiled then nodded when the shopkeeper mentioned the book. She reached in her pocket to grab the coins and placed them on the counter " do people come here often ? Looks rather lonely here .. " she asked
"No, it's pretty quiet around here. The kingdom is much smaller than it used to be because of the new laws. It's just... I don't know. But this place doesn't get much business now. There aren't much other job choices out there either. I suppose I could add some stuff to my chop instead of just books, but I don't know what," Aella said, taking the coins and placing the book into the other girl's hands. "I didn't quite catch your name. I'm Aella. Nice to meet you," she said and stuck out her hand.
Old December 17th, 2017, 08:04 PM

Quote:
"No, it's pretty quiet around here. The kingdom is much smaller than it used to be because of the new laws. It's just... I don't know. But this place doesn't get much business now. There aren't much other job choices out there either. I suppose I could add some stuff to my chop instead of just books, but I don't know what," Aella said, taking the coins and placing the book into the other girl's hands. "I didn't quite catch your name. I'm Aella. Nice to meet you," she said and stuck out her hand.
Lalia smiled she grabbed the book and placed it underneath her right arm and shook Aella hand
" mine's Lalia and a pleasure as well. Well you could always add Greek mythology I find that rather interesting , like Artemis fowl , Athena .
Etc . " she said she did like to meet new people
" then I'll make sure to stop by " she said with a smile ( I just wanna add some drama ...like some one stealing )

Old December 17th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
"Aw Ash is so cute!" She chuckled, inclining her head. "I'm just here to look around at the dragons. I might adopt a cute one!" She winked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon View Post

"thats great,but there not cheap"dragon said and ran to the back room."with you being a dreamwatcher i think this would be good"dragon said pulling pure white dragon with blue eyes out of the cage she set it down.the dragon crawled out and looked at ash who jumped on the counter"this is a ice dragon,i think with a bit of training it could be able to help catch people who run"she said happily,her first real customer!
bump?

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 17th, 2017, 08:49 PM

Nova walked around the place,the young teen now worried. Would they blame me for stealing for being a darkling?! Would they frame me for something?! I'm only 14 this isn't fair! Just because some of us are Darklings doesn't make us different!! Nova' s mind screamed all these thoughts at her and all she could do is awkwardly shiver at the thought of being sent to the dungeon or worse hanged. She was in an alley. She didn't have a family or place so the curfew was the biggest problem for her.

Last edited by SolarWarrior; December 17th, 2017 at 08:51 PM.
Old December 18th, 2017, 10:30 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon View Post

"thats great,but there not cheap"dragon said and ran to the back room."with you being a dreamwatcher i think this would be good"dragon said pulling pure white dragon with blue eyes out of the cage she set it down.the dragon crawled out and looked at ash who jumped on the counter"this is a ice dragon,i think with a bit of training it could be able to help catch people who run"she said happily,her first real customer!
"That's true." She replied. When the dragon was taken out, she put her hands on her cheeks and her wings flapped slightly in excitement. "Awwww...Its A-dor-ABLE!" She smiled. She reached a hand out to pet it. "I love it. I think I'm able to train it." She looked up at the shop keeper. "How much?"
Quote:
ANNOUNCEMENT
The queen cleared her throat as she pulled out the scroll with her decrees written in it. She smiled, thinking that these would surely keep her kingdom under control. Her husband was out to go check on her- their people. She spoke loudly on her balcony, seeing a crowd of lowly townspeople at her feet. "In response to the recent crime rise, there is a reminder of the laws. They are as follows: No same-sex couples, no mating outside of race, no stealing, murder, or vandalism, shopkeepers must have their shops open for eight hours, and no one no one is allowed out during curfew except dreamwatchers. Curfew is from 11 P.M. to 4 A.M. In order to keep outlaws to a minimum, more laws are being enforced. They are as follows: Any act of rebellion or treason will result in immediate hanging (OOC: your character won't die if you don't want them to), if any weapons are found in the possession of darklings they will be sent to the dungeon for life in imprisonment. Any failure to follow these laws will result in necessary punishment."
@CinnamonCookie
@littleChristmasdragon
@Cheshire cat
@SolarWarrior
@ScarredSecrets
@BTS.official.__
@ThatOneWarriorCatNerd

Dawn sneered and walked back into the castle, skin crawling from interacting with lowly people. Even her servants were cleaner than them. Queen Dawn Mirasol walked past her daughter's room. If anyone found out about her, she wouldn't hesitate to put them to death. No one could find out about her mixed-breed daughter. Dawn told herself that the gene came from Arell's side of the family. She couldn't accept anything else.
Fluff heard the queen's words, as she nodded slightly at them, accepting the laws. She was a Dreamwatcher after all.

Last edited by CinnamonCookie; December 18th, 2017 at 10:32 AM.