Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:12 PM
Yellowpaw assessment.
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 07:11 PM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:10 PM
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 07:10 PM
Desolated Tracks
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:09 PM

Old December 18th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The World of Averandi {Roleplay}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Lalia smiled she grabbed the book and placed it underneath her right arm and shook Aella hand
" mine's Lalia and a pleasure as well. Well you could always add Greek mythology I find that rather interesting , like Artemis fowl , Athena .
Etc . " she said she did like to meet new people
" then I'll make sure to stop by " she said with a smile ( I just wanna add some drama ...like some one stealing )
"Thank you, and I'll consider your suggestion. It's nice to have regular around here. Aella wrote down a reminder to order some new books and think of some better advertising. She mainly had classics, but more modern (well, not modern but you know what I mean) works of fiction. "The more books, the better."
(Like who stealing from who? Someone from Aella?)
Old December 18th, 2017, 03:46 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Reindeer View Post
"Thank you, and I'll consider your suggestion. It's nice to have regular around here. Aella wrote down a reminder to order some new books and think of some better advertising. She mainly had classics, but more modern (well, not modern but you know what I mean) works of fiction. "The more books, the better."
(Like who stealing from who? Someone from Aella?)
( like stealing from the bookstore maybe lalia can show her skills?)
Lalia nodded And smiled
" so are you the only one who takes care of this place ? ... Surely some one helps you " she said and tilted her head still holding the book in her hands she didn't have anything else to do at the moment so a conversation would be nice or a friend . She tapped the spine of the book she looked at the shelves awaiting an answer .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 18th, 2017, 04:03 PM

Quote:
( like stealing from the bookstore maybe lalia can show her skills?)
Lalia nodded And smiled
" so are you the only one who takes care of this place ? ... Surely some one helps you " she said and tilted her head still holding the book in her hands she didn't have anything else to do at the moment so a conversation would be nice or a friend . She tapped the spine of the book she looked at the shelves awaiting an answer .
(Like Lalia steal, or someone else and she fights them off? I'm good with either one)
"Nope. Only me. I haven't really thought of hiring help because I get very little customers. My father owned this shop, and he passed it on to me," Aella answered, fiddling with the ring in her pocket. What should I do? Should I ask her if it's hers? But what if it's not and she takes it? But aren't I stealing it anyway... so which is worse? Aella sighed and pulled the ring out from her pocket. "Is this yours? I found it on the ground and wondered," Aella started. But the ring was there before Lalia was... whatever. Too late now.
Old December 18th, 2017, 04:11 PM

Quote:
(Like Lalia steal, or someone else and she fights them off? I'm good with either one)
"Nope. Only me. I haven't really thought of hiring help because I get very little customers. My father owned this shop, and he passed it on to me," Aella answered, fiddling with the ring in her pocket. What should I do? Should I ask her if it's hers? But what if it's not and she takes it? But aren't I stealing it anyway... so which is worse? Aella sighed and pulled the ring out from her pocket. "Is this yours? I found it on the ground and wondered," Aella started. But the ring was there before Lalia was... whatever. Too late now.
Some one else stealing )
Lalia looked at the ring and tilted her head she gave it a good long look it did look beautiful but nothing seemed to click in place , she shook her head and shrugged looked back at Aella " no nothing seems to snap in place but the old saying finders keepers " she said and some other person walked in he looked rather rugged he noticed the ring and walked up to a near by bookshelf . Lalia narrowed her eyes he seemed a bit suspicious . The man walked a bit closer near where the ring was he held a book from the shelf and placed it on the counter " how much? " the guy asked. Lalia just didn't feel right her purple eyes Looking quite deadly her hand was inching to her dagger .

Last edited by Leucos; December 18th, 2017 at 04:12 PM.
Old December 18th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
"That's true." She replied. When the dragon was taken out, she put her hands on her cheeks and her wings flapped slightly in excitement. "Awwww...Its A-dor-ABLE!" She smiled. She reached a hand out to pet it. "I love it. I think I'm able to train it." She looked up at the shop keeper. "How much?"

Fluff heard the queen's words, as she nodded slightly at them, accepting the laws. She was a Dreamwatcher after all.
"15 sliver coins,dragons aren't cheap,they dont need a different food they can hunt themselves"she said and then queen spoke after that she said"remind me to carry a sword or bow with me so no one robs my post"she said with a smile.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 18th, 2017, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Some one else stealing )
Lalia looked at the ring and tilted her head she gave it a good long look it did look beautiful but nothing seemed to click in place , she shook her head and shrugged looked back at Aella " no nothing seems to snap in place but the old saying finders keepers " she said and some other person walked in he looked rather rugged he noticed the ring and walked up to a near by bookshelf . Lalia narrowed her eyes he seemed a bit suspicious . The man walked a bit closer near where the ring was he held a book from the shelf and placed it on the counter " how much? " the guy asked. Lalia just didn't feel right her purple eyes Looking quite deadly her hand was inching to her dagger .
Aella quickly shoved the ring back into her pocket and looked at the hard man. She glanced at the title of the book: Frog and Toad. It was obvious had pulled a random book off the shelf, but Aella didn't say anything. As his eyes darted around the room, Aella looked around for anything that she could manipulate using her magic. But there was no water or plants nearby, so she clutched a frail piece of wood beneath the counter, praying he was just here to buy the book. After all, the wood wouldn't do anything against him... it was probably going to break in her hand any second now. Aella gulped, "Five averos. One-tenth of a silver coin." She was unsure why she had added that last part in. Maybe it was that she wanted to show him that nothing in the store was worth much. Everything in here is super cheap. Everything... but... Aella felt the ring in her pocket, and she pushed it deeper into the pocket, making it settle at the bottom. She hoped he hadn't seen it.
Old December 18th, 2017, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Aella quickly shoved the ring back into her pocket and looked at the hard man. She glanced at the title of the book: Frog and Toad. It was obvious had pulled a random book off the shelf, but Aella didn't say anything. As his eyes darted around the room, Aella looked around for anything that she could manipulate using her magic. But there was no water or plants nearby, so she clutched a frail piece of wood beneath the counter, praying he was just here to buy the book. After all, the wood wouldn't do anything against him... it was probably going to break in her hand any second now. Aella gulped, "Five averos. One-tenth of a silver coin." She was unsure why she had added that last part in. Maybe it was that she wanted to show him that nothing in the store was worth much. Everything in here is super cheap. Everything... but... Aella felt the ring in her pocket, and she pushed it deeper into the pocket, making it settle at the bottom. She hoped he hadn't seen it.
The guy nodded and scratched the back of his neck where Lalia just stayed near by in the store she looked at the man from the corner of her eye now looking like an actual hunter and seemed kinda frightening . The man searched for some money in his pockets and sighed his head was down
" aw man sorry but it seems I left my change at home! Mind if I go get it? " he asked his hand reached for the book and held it now raised his eyebrow
" I'll be back " he said Lalia bared her teeth she held onto her dagger

Old December 18th, 2017, 05:14 PM

Quote:
The guy nodded and scratched the back of his neck where Lalia just stayed near by in the store she looked at the man from the corner of her eye now looking like an actual hunter and seemed kinda frightening . The man searched for some money in his pockets and sighed his head was down
" aw man sorry but it seems I left my change at home! Mind if I go get it? " he asked his hand reached for the book and held it now raised his eyebrow
" I'll be back " he said Lalia bared her teeth she held onto her dagger
When the man was out the door she said, "at least he didn't steal anything important. Steal? I mean, we don't know if he stole it but... how likely is it that he'll give it back? If he doesn't we could report it to the dreamcatchers..." Aella said. She was unsure of what to do. It was her first encounter with something like this. She quickly looked around the store to see if anything was taken. Calm down, he only left to get his money. He'll be right back, she told herself. But she still feared the worst.
Old December 18th, 2017, 05:19 PM

Quote:
When the man was out the door she said, "at least he didn't steal anything important. Steal? I mean, we don't know if he stole it but... how likely is it that he'll give it back? If he doesn't we could report it to the dreamcatchers..." Aella said. She was unsure of what to do. It was her first encounter with something like this. She quickly looked around the store to see if anything was taken. Calm down, he only left to get his money. He'll be right back, she told herself. But she still feared the worst.
The man smiled and started walking out the door then he full blown ran off . Lalia growled she set her book down now aiming her dagger at the man who looked back and was wide eyed , Lalia threw the dagger at the man ankle causing him to trip and have a poor excuse for a scream . Lalia grabbed the book from the man " next time make sure there isn't a hunter and fighter in the store ok? " she said and walked back in the store and set the same book on the counter now looking up at aella " here " she said with a soft smile .

Old December 18th, 2017, 05:26 PM

Quote:
The man smiled and started walking out the door then he full blown ran off . Lalia growled she set her book down now aiming her dagger at the man who looked back and was wide eyed , Lalia threw the dagger at the man ankle causing him to trip and have a poor excuse for a scream . Lalia grabbed the book from the man " next time make sure there isn't a hunter and fighter in the store ok? " she said and walked back in the store and set the same book on the counter now looking up at aella " here " she said with a soft smile .
Aella took the book with shaking hands, "you didn't have to do that. It wasn't worth much anyway. I don't want you to get in trouble because of me." She sighed. "What motivates people to steal? Sure, we all need money, but why steal that book? He literally took the thing with the least value. It's like he stole it to practice, or as a trial run. I don't know anymore. With our corrupt queen and horrible laws, nothing is going well in Averandi." Aella looked out the window, thinking about what she had just said.