Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Peril
Today 06:55 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Peril
Today 06:52 AM

Old December 22nd, 2017, 11:01 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Harry Potter Roleplay |Signups

Muggleborns
It's your 11th birthday, you step down stairs to eat breakfast when you hear a light tapping noise at the window, you look over and there's a brown owl staring at you with a small letter tied to his leg. You open the window and take the letter, it says your address on the outside, including which room you sleep in. You find this all very weird, but then, odd things are everyday for you.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Headmaster: Isabella Atkinson

Dear Mr/Ms. [Surname],
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.
Yours sincerely,

(Open)
Deputy Headmistress/master

You then turn it over to find more writing on the back.

UNIFORM
First-year students will require:
1. Three sets of plain work robes (black)
2. One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear
3. One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)
4. One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)
Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.
COURSE BOOKS
All students should have a copy of each of the following:
The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1)

A History of Magic

Magical Theory

A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi

Magical Drafts and Potions

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection

OTHER EQUIPMENT
1 wand
1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 set glass or crystal phials
1 telescope
1 set brass scales
Students may also bring, if they desire, an owl OR a cat OR a toad.
PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS

ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICK

Yours sincerely,
Isabella Atkinson
Deputy Headmistress

Halfbloods/Purebloods
You've been waiting all month for this, your 11th birthday, you hardly eat your breakfast you're so excited. Then the awaited moment arrives, a brown owl taps on your window and you immediately open it, receiving the letter, hardly noticing the precise address.
(See above letter)

Notes
First Years Are Required To Take: Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, History of Magic, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy and Herbology. Flying lessons (on broomsticks) are also compulsory. Flying is the only one of these that is dropped upon entry into second year.

Second Years Are Required To Take: Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, History of Magic, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy and Herbology, and choose two addition subjects from, Arithmancy, Muggle Studies, Divination, Study of Ancient Runes and Care of Magical Creatures.

Third Years Are Required To Take:
See above. You may choose one additional class your third year.

Fourth Years Are Required To Take: See above. You may choose yet another class your fourth year.

Fifth Years Are Required To Take: During fifth year students have an appointment with their head of house to discuss which job they would like to go into, the teacher will recommend any specific subjects for N.E.W.T. level required for this job, taking into account predicted O.W.L. grades based on current performance. The teacher may recommend subjects based on the student's current grades if the student is unsure of what job they would like. These students make provisional choices for N.E.W.Ts at this time and their choices are confirmed or rejected depending on their achieved O.W.L grades.

Sixth Years Are Required To Take: During sixth year students advance to N.E.W.T.-level classes, based on the individuals O.W.L. scores for a certain subject. Course work during this year is much more advanced than it was previously. The majority of students' time is spent studying and trying to cope with the vast amounts of homework they are being given. Students in the sixth year may also elect to take part in Apparition lessons for a fee of twelve Galleons.

Seventh Years Are Required To Take: Seventh year is the final year of magical education and at the end of the year students set their N.E.W.Ts. Subjects that were chosen in sixth year must carry through to the seventh.

Form
Name:
Heritage:
Year(1-7):
Wand:
Classes:
House:
Pet(Not required):
Other:

Teacher Form
Name:
House(Only needed for Heads of Houses):
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 23rd, 2017 at 02:12 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 11:13 AM

Default Re: Harry Potter Roleplay |Signups

A few people who might be interested:
@Hallowed Echo
@SpiritedSecrets
@Redwood Reindeer
@littleChristmasdragon

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 22nd, 2017 at 11:14 AM.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 01:36 PM

Bump

Name: Pheobe Ross
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/dc/86/4d/d...100e74543d.jpg
Personality: Clever, intelligent, playful, inquisitive.
Heritage: Muggleborn
Year(1-7): First Year
Wand: 8 inches, unicorn hair, olive wood.
Classes: Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, History of Magic, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy and Herbology and Flying
House: About to be Ravenclaw
Pet: Ajax the Cat
Other:

Name: Jason Barker
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ac/da/44/a...0965f28c73.jpg
Personality: Playful, sneaky, bold, courageous.
Heritage: Pureblood
Year(1-7): Third Year
Wand: 7 1/2 inches, phoenix feather, ash wood.
Classes: Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, History of Magic, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy, Herbology, Ancient Runes and Care of Magical Creatures
House: Gryffindor
Pet: Pipsqueak the Owl
Other:

Teacher Form
Name: Isabella Atkinson
Age: Unknown, though rumored to be somewhere from 90-120
Class: N/A
House: N/A
Appearance: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/...83_634x443.jpg
Personality: TBRP'd
Other: Headmistress

Teacher Form
Name: Warren Ortega
Class: Defense Against the Dark Arts
Appearance: https://www.thefamouspeople.com/prof...y-oldman-2.jpg
Personality: Brave, bold, sarcastic, adventurous, courageous.
Other:

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 23rd, 2017 at 02:17 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 03:22 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Name: Rayne Hisheli
Appearance: You know my normal
Personality: TBRP’D
Year(1-7): 1
Wand: ash wood, dragon heartstring core, 12 inches
Classes: the required
House: Ravenclaw
Other:
Old December 22nd, 2017, 03:30 PM
joe mama

Form
Name: Rachel (Rach(Ray-ch))Lee
Appearance: wavy blonde hair medium length, brown eyes, pale skin
Personality: Sarcastic, wouldn't call her rude, she's nice, if she's mean she's joking, and it's easy to tell.
Wand: Pheonix Ash, Redwood wood, 8 inches
Classes: The required
Pet: A cat named Red
Other: I love Harry Potter!

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Last edited by Ariii; December 23rd, 2017 at 03:40 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 04:37 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Name:
Tyler 'Ty' Spence
Appearance:
Silky black hair, the sides shaved and the top about two inches of hair pushed back with product into a fitting quiff, their eyes are a rich chocolate brown colour. Their skin is tan, with freckles on his arms and face though they don’t particularly enjoy having freckles because it takes away from their ‘cool aura.’ They’re average height, with a fit body. They don’t really play sports so they don’t really work out too much, so not visibly muscular but also not unhealthy. They’re the type to ride a BMX bike everywhere they go, but not really know any tricks or anything. They typically dress in neutral colours, greys, blacks, whites. They like to wear jeans, a white shirt, and some dark coloured hoodie most days and they cycle through shoes, which the only aspect that changes a lot. They will sometimes wear very simple makeup or sunglasses. They dislike their glasses and wear contacts.
(They/Them/Theirs)
Personality:
Tyler isn't much of a 'people person,' or a 'morning person,' or a 'productive person.' They like to lounge around and avoid taking notes or doing homework, the only reason they're still passing their tests and classes is that their brother keeps them in check by forcing them to spend time in the library instead of sleeping, and doing two times the notes so he can have a copy of it for their sibling. The only class Ty doesn't get their brother's help in is Arithmancy, but that's okay because that's their favourite class and they actually do work in it. They like to sleep in, they have their free period in the morning usually, they picked their classes around that aspect. They are the 'cool kid,' or they would be if they were more popular. The truth is, they were cool and the 'bad kid' in muggle school, not in wizarding school, where they're just the weird muggle-born. They have a knack for breaking rules, how many detentions does it take to get expelled again? Ty wouldn't know, he also has a knack for not getting caught.
Heritage:
Muggle-born
Year(1-7):
5th Year
Wand:
A strong mahogany wand. It is eleven inches long. The core consists of phoenix tailfeather.
Classes:
Charms, Herbology, Defence Against The Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Potions, Arithmancy.
House:
Gryffindor
Other:
Alex is their twin.

Name:
Alex 'Ali' Spence
Appearance:
Thick, black, wavy hair that goes to his shoulders, and sweeps across his forehead to the right, he often will wear hair accessories like bows or headbands or have his hair in a ponytail. His skin is tan, with freckles all over his face and arms which he loves because he thinks they’re adorable and perfectly fitting for him. He’s average height, he doesn’t work out pretty much at all but he tries to eat healthy so he has about the same body type as his twin. He loves pastels and ‘girly’ colours, as well as anything soft and cute. He’ll wear all sorts of different sweaters and hoodies, and his pants vary greatly as well. Sometimes, just to make people mad(And also the fact that he looks GREAT in one) he’ll wear a skirt. His twin’s teeth only required a nightly retainer but Alex has braces which, unlike most teens who have them, he loves. He, like his twin, needs glasses but he hates contacts so he wears round glasses with a thin golden frame.
(He/Him/His)
Personality:
I could probably describe Alex's personality in one word, fluffy. That sounds weird, but it is oddly fitting, you'll see.
Heritage:
Muggle-born
Year(1-7):
5th year
Wand:
An oddly-formed willow wand. It is twelve and one-quarter inches long. It has a core of phoenix tailfeather.
Classes:
Charms, Herbology, Defence Against The Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Potions, Study of Ancient Runes, Care of Magical Creatures.
House:
Hufflepuff
Other:
Tyler is his twin.

Name:
Rowan "Ro" O'Sullivan
Appearance:
Standing at a little over 4'5, with a weight of about 89lb, Ro is an average sized girl. She has dark skin with a few light coloured freckles sprinkling along her cheeks, though those only usually show up in the summertime. Her hair, previously a dark brown which glowed in the light, was dyed a bright purple colour, it was naturally very curly, almost gravity-defying. Ro was rather fit, being an active runner, though most of her muscles aren't very defined because she usually focuses on core or leg exercises. She has a very defined style, wearing dull coloured clothing but bright coloured jewellery, usually gold, having many piercings in her ears. On more casual days she likes to wear over-sized sweaters and jeans. She has bright, light brown, almond-shaped eyes. Her nose is a bit large, but fitting to her face with its soft jawline.
(She/Her/Hers)
Personality:
Ro is dedicated to health and her figure, a good life is a healthy life after all, but this doesn't just mean diet and exercise. The girl is very spiritual, believing in the power of burning sage or wearing certain gemstones on certain days, and one will often find her cleansing rooms with herbs or placing different crystals or figurines around for 'protection.' She gets this from her muggle mother, who is fascinated by palm readings and 'ghosts.' She's a soft-spoken person, but that doesn't mean she dislikes speaking because she is always telling stories of something or another, either about her life or what she's heard. She can sometimes forget some things out of nowhere, even if she has just said it, leading her to repeat it. If someone comments on this, she can become defensive even if she does end up realizing that she had repeated herself. She enjoys a good joke, but her preferred sense of humour is friendly 'roasts' towards either herself or her friends, often gently teasing those around her all in good taste. She enjoys being around others but hates one-on-one conversations because it easily becomes awkward, but with a group, there is always someone speaking or cracking a joke. Though she is quick to make friends, she is more picky about who really gets to know her, keeping most things to herself because she finds it hard to really trust others. Even if she ends up trusting them, they will only learn few things she keeps away. Physical affection makes her awkward, when people touch her, in general, she becomes awkward, as well as when another looks to her for comfort.
Heritage:
Half-blood
(Lived a more muggle life than wizard life.)
Year(1-7):
1st year
Wand:
A rune-inscribed birch wand. It is just a bit over seven and one-quarter inches long. The core consists of dragon heartstring.
Classes:
The required
House:
Ravenclaw
Other:
Nada

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 22nd, 2017, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedSecrets View Post
Name: Rayne Hisheli
Appearance: You know my normal
Personality: TBRP’D
Wand: ash wood, dragon heartstring core, 12 inches
Classes: the required
House: Ravenclaw
Other:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer View Post
Form
Name: Rachel (Rach(Ray-ch))Lee
Appearance: wavy blonde hair medium length, brown eyes, pale skin
Personality: Sarcastic, wouldn't call her rude, she's nice, if she's mean she's joking, and it's easy to tell.
Wand: Pheonix Ash, Redwood wood, 8 inches
Classes: The required
Other: I love Harry Potter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
Name:
Tyler 'Ty' Spence
Appearance:
Silky black hair, the sides shaved and the top about two inches of hair pushed back with product into a fitting quiff, their eyes are a rich chocolate brown colour. Their skin is tan, with freckles on his arms and face though they don’t particularly enjoy having freckles because it takes away from their ‘cool aura.’ They’re average height, with a fit body. They don’t really play sports so they don’t really work out too much, so not visibly muscular but also not unhealthy. They’re the type to ride a BMX bike everywhere they go, but not really know any tricks or anything. They typically dress in neutral colours, greys, blacks, whites. They like to wear jeans, a white shirt, and some dark coloured hoodie most days and they cycle through shoes, which the only aspect that changes a lot. They will sometimes wear very simple makeup or sunglasses. They dislike their glasses and wear contacts.
(They/Them/Theirs)
Personality:
Tyler isn't much of a 'people person,' or a 'morning person,' or a 'productive person.' They like to lounge around and avoid taking notes or doing homework, the only reason they're still passing their tests and classes is that their brother keeps them in check by forcing them to spend time in the library instead of sleeping, and doing two times the notes so he can have a copy of it for their sibling. The only class Ty doesn't get their brother's help in is Arithmancy, but that's okay because that's their favourite class and they actually do work in it. They like to sleep in, they have their free period in the morning usually, they picked their classes around that aspect. They are the 'cool kid,' or they would be if they were more popular. The truth is, they were cool and the 'bad kid' in muggle school, not in wizarding school, where they're just the weird muggle-born. They have a knack for breaking rules, how many detentions does it take to get expelled again? Ty wouldn't know, he also has a knack for not getting caught.
Heritage:
Muggle-born
Year(1-7):
5th Year
Wand:
A strong mahogany wand. It is eleven inches long. The core consists of phoenix tailfeather.
Classes:
Charms, Herbology, Defence Against The Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Potions, Arithmancy.
House:
Gryffindor
Other:
Alex is their twin.

Name:
Alex 'Ali' Spence
Appearance:
Thick, black, wavy hair that goes to his shoulders, and sweeps across his forehead to the right, he often will wear hair accessories like bows or headbands or have his hair in a ponytail. His skin is tan, with freckles all over his face and arms which he loves because he thinks they’re adorable and perfectly fitting for him. He’s average height, he doesn’t work out pretty much at all but he tries to eat healthy so he has about the same body type as his twin. He loves pastels and ‘girly’ colours, as well as anything soft and cute. He’ll wear all sorts of different sweaters and hoodies, and his pants vary greatly as well. Sometimes, just to make people mad(And also the fact that he looks GREAT in one) he’ll wear a skirt. His twin’s teeth only required a nightly retainer but Alex has braces which, unlike most teens who have them, he loves. He, like his twin, needs glasses but he hates contacts so he wears round glasses with a thin golden frame.
(He/Him/His)
Personality:
I could probably describe Alex's personality in one word, fluffy. That sounds weird, but it is oddly fitting, you'll see.
Heritage:
Muggle-born
Year(1-7):
5th year
Wand:
An oddly-formed willow wand. It is twelve and one-quarter inches long. It has a core of phoenix tailfeather.
Classes:
Charms, Herbology, Defence Against The Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Potions, Study of Ancient Runes, Care of Magical Creatures.
House:
Hufflepuff
Other:
Tyler is his twin.

Name:
Rowan "Ro" O'Sullivan
Appearance:
Standing at a little over 4'5, with a weight of about 89lb, Ro is an average sized girl. She has dark skin with a few light coloured freckles sprinkling along her cheeks, though those only usually show up in the summertime. Her hair, previously a dark brown which glowed in the light, was dyed a bright purple colour, it was naturally very curly, almost gravity-defying. Ro was rather fit, being an active runner, though most of her muscles aren't very defined because she usually focuses on core or leg exercises. She has a very defined style, wearing dull coloured clothing but bright coloured jewellery, usually gold, having many piercings in her ears. On more casual days she likes to wear over-sized sweaters and jeans. She has bright, light brown, almond-shaped eyes. Her nose is a bit large, but fitting to her face with its soft jawline.
(She/Her/Hers)
Personality:
Ro is dedicated to health and her figure, a good life is a healthy life after all, but this doesn't just mean diet and exercise. The girl is very spiritual, believing in the power of burning sage or wearing certain gemstones on certain days, and one will often find her cleansing rooms with herbs or placing different crystals or figurines around for 'protection.' She gets this from her muggle mother, who is fascinated by palm readings and 'ghosts.' She's a soft-spoken person, but that doesn't mean she dislikes speaking because she is always telling stories of something or another, either about her life or what she's heard. She can sometimes forget some things out of nowhere, even if she has just said it, leading her to repeat it. If someone comments on this, she can become defensive even if she does end up realizing that she had repeated herself. She enjoys a good joke, but her preferred sense of humour is friendly 'roasts' towards either herself or her friends, often gently teasing those around her all in good taste. She enjoys being around others but hates one-on-one conversations because it easily becomes awkward, but with a group, there is always someone speaking or cracking a joke. Though she is quick to make friends, she is more picky about who really gets to know her, keeping most things to herself because she finds it hard to really trust others. Even if she ends up trusting them, they will only learn few things she keeps away. Physical affection makes her awkward, when people touch her, in general, she becomes awkward, as well as when another looks to her for comfort.
Heritage:
Half-blood
(Lived a more muggle life than wizard life.)
Year(1-7):
1st year
Wand:
A rune-inscribed birch wand. It is just a bit over seven and one-quarter inches long. The core consists of dragon heartstring.
Classes:
The required
House:
Ravenclaw
Other:
Nada
All accepted! We can start the roleplay now! Here's the page!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 22nd, 2017 at 05:12 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 05:23 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post
[SIZE="4"]

Form
Name:
Heritage:
Year(1-7):
Wand:
Classes:
House:
Other:

Teacher Form
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Name:ember spark
Appearance:brown hair,blue eyes,tall for age
Personality:is tbrp ok?loves learning,loves dragons,smart,kind,brave,
Heritageure-blood but doesnt brag about it
Year(1-7):2 year
Wand: (lol i took a test for this)rowan wood,dragon heartstrings
Classes:the reapired and care for magical creatures
House:griffindor
pet:snow owl
Other: @FadingEchoes

Teacher Form
Name:called fireflower or dragon
Class:care for magical creatures
Appearance:red hair green eyes
Personality:wild and loves dragon
Other:she has a pet dragon (shhhh)

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.

Last edited by Fireflower; December 23rd, 2017 at 02:24 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon View Post

Name:ember spark
Appearance:brown hair,blue eyes,tall for age
Personality:is tbrp ok?loves learning,loves dragons,smart,kind,brave,
Heritageure-blood but doesnt brag about it
Year(1-7):2 year
Wand: (lol i took a test for this)rowan wood,dragon heartstrings
Classes:the reapired and care for magical creatures
House:griffindor

Teacher Form
Name:called fireflower or dragon
Class:care for magical creatures
Appearance:red hair green eyes
Personality:wild and loves dragon
Other:nope
Accepted.

Old December 22nd, 2017, 06:08 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Name: Juniper
Appearance: Juniper
Personality: Headstrong and determined, Juniper's a bit of an oddball in the Slytherin house. She's not particularly manipulative, but she has just as much ambition as anyone else in Slytherin. She hates Slytherin's 'evil' connotation, and is determined to change it. She's easily annoyed, though.
Heritage: Pureblood
Year(1-7): Fifth Year
Wand: A plain shaped(with the exception of a bend in the wood at the bottom) holly wand. It measures 11 and 3/4 inches and has a unicorn hair core.
Classes: Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Arithmancy, Herbology, Charms, Care of Magical Creatures, Transfiguration.
House: Slytherin!

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!

Last edited by Panic; December 22nd, 2017 at 06:12 PM.