Today 08:36 AM

Old January 15th, 2018, 10:27 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: The video ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage stared out at the beautiful scenery that was space, watching the stars with a neutral expression without much movement. He turned to look over at Hades and nodded, grabbing onto his gun; it was a small thing, but one click of a button could expand it into a sword should he need to fight in close quarters. He hardly needed to worry about ammunition as it gathered the particles in the air to turn them into bullets right before shooting. The man hadn't spoken a word since they had found the video, and if anyone mentioned Naruto his hand would drift to the ring looped around his neck by a chain. Sage waited for Hades to lead them out, staring blankly at the ship they were right next to.

Belle stepped up beside Rage and slid her hand in with his. She was a doctor, ready to heal anyone on board. As much as she didn't want to go, she had virtually no choice; they needed to save Naruto, is he was still alive. She glanced up at the man and leaned in closer to him, letting her eyes drift shut for a moment. She didn't speak either, although it was because she was mute and not scared. Her vocal cords had been torn out at a young age to keep her quiet for reasons unknown. She parted open her lips as if she wanted to say something only to look down at her feet and close her mouth.

Walking across the catwalk lining the massive ship was Aspen. She hadn't a role within the ship and had simply inquired about coming along. Sure she loved her brothers fiancé and family but she hadn't really been e first contacted to accompany on this mission. Since grace was home sick and in hospital half the time she had asked Aspen to go and watch over sage instead. She had agreed out of love for grace and sage. She walks closer towards the loading bay until she spotted sage holding a chain on his neck. The video she knew had affected him seriously... It was a matter of ime before he was with naruto again. Unless. She shook her head uncomfortably they couldn't be dead, not with all the information they knew so well. She approched her brother stroking the bird that perched on her shoulder that readjusted itself a few times. She placed a hand on his shoulder. "You ok?" she breathed

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 15th, 2018 at 10:30 PM.
Old January 15th, 2018, 10:40 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Walking across the catwalk lining the massive ship was Aspen. She hadn't a role within the ship and had simply inquired about coming along. Sure she loved her brothers fiancé and family but she hadn't really been e first contacted to accompany on this mission. Since grace was home sick and in hospital half the time she had asked Aspen to go and watch over sage instead. She had agreed out of love for grace and sage. She walks closer towards the loading bay until she spotted sage holding a chain on his neck. The video she knew had affected him seriously... It was a matter of ime before he was with naruto again. Unless. She shook her head uncomfortably they couldn't be dead, not with all the information they knew so well. She approched her brother stroking the bird that perched on her shoulder that readjusted itself a few times. She placed a hand on his shoulder. "You ok?" she breathed

Sage jumped ever so slightly at Aspen's sudden touch, having not expected her to be there. It was hard to pay attention these days, his mind plagued with thoughts of Naruto. Was he dead? Alive? Which one was better? He bit down on his lip and looked away from his sister, subtly nodding his head before changing his mind and shaking it. He stared down at the necklace, clinging to Naruto's ring and idly looping Grace's around his ring finger. It was soothing to watch the gold glint in the fluorescent lighting...

Santiago was... mildly concerned for Aspen's brother. It was unnerving to not be glared at every single second of the day, or being shouted at for being a little too close to Aspen if he caught them together. He leaned against the doorframe and observed the duo silently, debating whether or not to walk up to them or leave them be. The young man ran a hand through his curls, still overwhelmed and baffled by the complexity of Aspen's family. The only normal ones were either Aspen or Tord, and even then something about Tord rubbed Santiago the wrong way. Not necessarily in a bad way but there was just something slightly off about the short, pastel-wearing Norweigen. Santiago had his suspicions about why Tord always wore long sleeves but he wasn't about to confront the poor man about it. His soft gaze shifted over to the helm, staring out at the rather creepy wreckage. How the hell do these people get into these situations?!

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old January 15th, 2018, 10:47 PM
The Madness King

Hades speaks “ be careful Naruko I have a bad feeling about those objects..” he looks behind him to see sage along with aspen coming in. “ Sage I just want to let you know. We’re here for Naruto but we don’t know if he’s become infected or perhaps even changed so I ask you again. Are you truly prepared for this?” He asks almost coldly as he steps back, his sliver and white hair short and messy and his sky blue eyes cold and locked on sage. Soon he looks at aspen “ you too. But for now the mission, to find and rescue Naruto alive. If he has the infection I will make the choice to kill him or try to trap him. If found dead, leave the ship immediately. Sasuke, winter and Lucifer are not important here. As said in the video they are most likely dead and infected so watch out for them and kill on sight. I don’t know what these things are or what they can do. But be ready at all times understood?” He asks coldly as he looks forward. “ ...... I hope you said goodbye to that wife of yours and I sure hope you have a plan when we find him. You saw the video... he ain’t right no more.” He Says looking at sage as aziz walks up to them from behind aspen “ um .. aspen mind helping me with carrying something I packed a lot of stuff this time “ she says happily trying to brighten up the mood.

Rage sees Belle and began to use some sign language, “ is something wrong?” He asks with a little smile on his face the cheer her up. He too can’t speak due to a horrible accident that happened when he was young. He can’t speak at all nor can he see though his left eye. He has many scars on him from the war which he was released but now is back for the sake of his family. He knew sign language and always knew when belle had something to say and thankfully Aziz and Sano are there to help translate if needed for the rest of the crew. He held her hand tightly and used sign language once again to say “ its going to be okay! Brother Naruto is a stubborn guy. Why do you think he’s married to grace and sage?”
Old January 15th, 2018, 10:47 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Hades speaks “ be careful Naruko I have a bad feeling about those objects..” he looks behind him to see sage along with aspen coming in. “ Sage I just want to let you know. We’re here for Naruto but we don’t know if he’s become infected or perhaps even changed so I ask you again. Are you truly prepared for this?” He asks almost coldly as he steps back, his sliver and white hair short and messy and his sky blue eyes cold and locked on sage. Soon he looks at aspen “ you too. But for now the mission, to find and rescue Naruto alive. If he has the infection I will make the choice to kill him or try to trap him. If found dead, leave the ship immediately. Sasuke, winter and Lucifer are not important here. As said in the video they are most likely dead and infected so watch out for them and kill on sight. I don’t know what these things are or what they can do. But be ready at all times understood?” He asks coldly as he looks forward. “ ...... I hope you said goodbye to that wife of yours and I sure hope you have a plan when we find him. You saw the video... he ain’t right no more.” He Says looking at sage as aziz walks up to them from behind aspen “ um .. aspen mind helping me with carrying something I packed a lot of stuff this time “ she says happily trying to brighten up the mood.

Rage sees Belle and began to use some sign language, “ is something wrong?” He asks with a little smile on his face the cheer her up. He too can’t speak due to a horrible accident that happened when he was young. He can’t speak at all nor can he see though his left eye. He has many scars on him from the war which he was released but now is back for the sake of his family. He knew sign language and always knew when belle had something to say and thankfully Aziz and Sano are there to help translate if needed for the rest of the crew. He held her hand tightly and used sign language once again to say “ its going to be okay! Brother Naruto is a stubborn guy. Why do you think he’s married to grace and sage?”
Sage focused his gaze on Hades, his green eyes just as cold as Hades. He gritted his teeth- he was not some sort of child and did not need to be treated as such. He turned from Hades to look down at his hands. Finally, he spoke. His voice was gravelly from not being used for so long, but yet still strong and commanding. "If Naruto is infected, I will kill him myself." He said, his voice not wavering as he gazed out the window. "I owe him that much." He gripped his gun and forced the thoughts of fear and uncertainty out of his mind, silencing himself once again. Alexander, Jessie, Grace, Katelyn... I'll come back to you all. I promise.

Belle smiled a little and motioned back swiftly. I'm concerned for the poor people on the ship. There isn't a known antidote to this infection, leaving them the way they are forever. It hurts just a little to know that I can't do anything. She responded and leaned against Rage, wrapping her arms around his waist and reaching up to gently kiss him on the cheek.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old January 15th, 2018, 10:54 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Sage focused his gaze on Hades, his green eyes just as cold as Hades. He gritted his teeth- he was not some sort of child and did not need to be treated as such. He turned from Hades to look down at his hands. Finally, he spoke. His voice was gravelly from not being used for so long, but yet still strong and commanding. "If Naruto is infected, I will kill him myself." He said, his voice not wavering as he gazed out the window. "I owe him that much." He gripped his gun and forced the thoughts of fear and uncertainty out of his mind, silencing himself once again. Alexander, Jessie, Grace, Katelyn... I'll come back to you all. I promise.

Belle smiled a little and motioned back swiftly. I'm concerned for the poor people on the ship. There isn't a known antidote to this infection, leaving them the way they are forever. It hurts just a little to know that I can't do anything. She responded and leaned against Rage, wrapping her arms around his waist and reaching up to gently kiss him on the cheek.
Hades laughs softly “ I’ll believe it when I see it hopefully Naruto is alive and well however... there is a chance he .. “ he makes a gun out of his hand and points it to his own head “ ended it. Either way find him or if he’s as smart as they say find the data he has gained from whatever this -“ he cuts himself off seeing something from afar. “ ...” his eyes widened suddenly “ Sano put the shied up!! Everyone! Buckle up now!!” He yells suddenly and loudly as he slams a button and a alarm began to go off.

Rage smiles Don’t worry my love. We have aziz and soon Naruto to help you find a cure! Just need a little- the alarm goes off and he immediately begins to hold belle close suddenly. He holds her tightly finding a place where they most likely be the safest at.

( the ship will be crashing one will be injured badly. Will not say who)

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 15th, 2018 at 10:54 PM.
Old January 15th, 2018, 11:03 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Hades laughs softly “ I’ll believe it when I see it hopefully Naruto is alive and well however... there is a chance he .. “ he makes a gun out of his hand and points it to his own head “ ended it. Either way find him or if he’s as smart as they say find the data he has gained from whatever this -“ he cuts himself off seeing something from afar. “ ...” his eyes widened suddenly “ Sano put the shied up!! Everyone! Buckle up now!!” He yells suddenly and loudly as he slams a button and a alarm began to go off.

Rage smiles Don’t worry my love. We have aziz and soon Naruto to help you find a cure! Just need a little- the alarm goes off and he immediately begins to hold belle close suddenly. He holds her tightly finding a place where they most likely be the safest at.

( the ship will be crashing one will be injured badly. Will not say who)
Sage stared at the object coming closer and moved to a slightly safer spot although he didn't move much. He glanced back to notice Santiago dive forward to grab onto Aspen and pull her to a safer spot, making a move to shield her from whatever was coming if there was a huge impact. He looked back at the ship and sat down, buckling in calmly.

Santiago lunged for Aspen, grabbing onto her and yanking her back. It was an impulse, a drive to protect her even though she was perfectly capable of doing so herself. He moved over to a seat, sitting her down and helping her buckle in with no regard for his own safety in that moment. @Celestial

Belle clung to Rage, her mouth flying open in a silent gasp of horror.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old January 15th, 2018, 11:18 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Sage stared at the object coming closer and moved to a slightly safer spot although he didn't move much. He glanced back to notice Santiago dive forward to grab onto Aspen and pull her to a safer spot, making a move to shield her from whatever was coming if there was a huge impact. He looked back at the ship and sat down, buckling in calmly.

Santiago lunged for Aspen, grabbing onto her and yanking her back. It was an impulse, a drive to protect her even though she was perfectly capable of doing so herself. He moved over to a seat, sitting her down and helping her buckle in with no regard for his own safety in that moment. @Celestial

Belle clung to Rage, her mouth flying open in a silent gasp of horror.

In a few seconds everything changed, two men leapt at her as an object hurdles forward ripping through the atmosphere towards the ship. Finally like a child she was buckled into one of the seats still not completely sure what was going on in that moment so she simply stared at the wall dumbfounded. She looked over at Santiago and reached out a hand in confusion for his but with the impact she was jerked to the side and she recoiled as the shock ripples up through her body. “What’s going on!!”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 15th, 2018, 11:33 PM
The Madness King

Suddenly something hits the ship hard sending it spinning a bit as Sano and Naruko tried to regain control than hades growls “ keep the shield up! Aim for the landing station now!” He yells as they began to do what he ordered. He quickly begins to bend down while rage held belle close and Aziz stayed next to sage than suddenly, they crashed in hard into the landing station of the place. Luckily they crashed into the side walk where most walk though once a ship has been landed. It was slient with sounds of broken parts and flames here and there the soft red light of the alarm can be seen. As hades gets up slowly cuts here and there but he was fine along with Sano who had passed out with a few cuts and glass on him and Naruko quickly getting back up only to fall to her knees in pain. Hades speaks loudly “ is everyone alright?” He asks calmly unaware of one person that was far from alright which was Rage who was over belle shielding her from a broken metal piece that was lunged into his stomach, he vomits a bit of blood onto belle as he forces a smile mouthing “ ... okay?” He Says as his arms began to shake a bit he was slowly losing his grip.
Aziz looks up and sees everyone except for rage and belle her eyes widened “ Hades belle and rage are in the med bay! I’ll go check on them immediately.” Hades nods as he leans back covering a wound on his shoulder “ go ahead. Aspen, Santiago go with her quickly. “ he says calmly as he looks at sage “ you okay old man?” He asks playfully trying to at least lighten up the mood a bit. @Rubinaito

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 16th, 2018 at 01:24 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 12:39 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

(( once again i find myself confused on how to jump in - ))
Old January 16th, 2018, 06:33 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
(( once again i find myself confused on how to jump in - ))
They crashed!! Why not just pop out of the med bay? Rage in injured badly and I believe Tord is a doctor right why not help them out? :3