Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 02:58 PM
removed purrks?
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 02:55 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 02:47 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:42 PM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 02:27 PM

Old January 16th, 2018, 07:04 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The video ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
They crashed!! Why not just pop out of the med bay? Rage in injured badly and I believe Tord is a doctor right why not help them out? :3
(( well okay then, quite a bit to do without a person but okay - ))

Tord had to shove a few pieces of rubble off his arm to be able to move, looking at the pale skin, which, with the fabric ripped off, had lots of long, deep scratches in them. Blood was matted against the skin, and he had to use his other arm to get himself up. They crashed. He knew that for sure. “Lovely how they didn’t give me any warming,” he muttered, now trying to grab as much medical supplies that he could hold. Looking at his arm, he sighed, and wrapped it sparingly. Afterwards, he began to just look around, his silver eyes darting from place to place as he started to walk, afraid of anything jumping out at him, looking for any way to help or feel useful or just feel as though he had a point. If everyone was dead, he kept telling himself he wouldn’t have a point, lifting the bag of medical supplies up on his shoulder.
Old January 16th, 2018, 10:58 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( well okay then, quite a bit to do without a person but okay - ))

Tord had to shove a few pieces of rubble off his arm to be able to move, looking at the pale skin, which, with the fabric ripped off, had lots of long, deep scratches in them. Blood was matted against the skin, and he had to use his other arm to get himself up. They crashed. He knew that for sure. “Lovely how they didn’t give me any warming,” he muttered, now trying to grab as much medical supplies that he could hold. Looking at his arm, he sighed, and wrapped it sparingly. Afterwards, he began to just look around, his silver eyes darting from place to place as he started to walk, afraid of anything jumping out at him, looking for any way to help or feel useful or just feel as though he had a point. If everyone was dead, he kept telling himself he wouldn’t have a point, lifting the bag of medical supplies up on his shoulder.
Aziz soon bumps into tord, she ends up taking them down to the ground hard and groans a bit at the pain than she noticed that it was tord “ Tord! Oh my god are you okay we crashed into the ship. So sorry for not being there for you!” She says sadly holding tord close a bit “... but we’re here.... so is Sasuke..” she says sadly
Old January 16th, 2018, 11:37 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Rubinaito

The seat she had been in had dislodged from the floor on impact and was hurtled across the room crashing into one of the command windows with a large crack. Everything was blurry and for a moment she couldn’t hear anyone say anything she felt a pressure crushing her, the chair, and something holding her to it, the buckle. With a groan she flipped out her small knife running it close to her skin and sawing at the buckle releasing her. As she fell to the ground she simply closed her eyes and lurked something beneath her breath holding her chest as she she felt the blood drop from her forehead. No big deal. For a moment she sat there hearing huffs and groans of agony from the crew. She clawed her way out from under the seat avoiding a particularly sharp piece of metal jutting out from the ground. First her mind clicked to Santiago and sage. Where they were and if they were ok. Her vision still blurred from hitting her head roughly against the window. “S- sage? Santiago?” she breathed not being able to speak to loudly. After gathering her thoughts she was able to stand, wobbling and unsteady, but standing nonetheless. She made her way to the front of the shop holding her hands over a small gash on her hip that stung. Nothing too major, she seemed in pretty good condition on the outside which was great but inside her ears where ringing like crazy and homer vision still blurred, still recovering.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 16th, 2018, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Aziz soon bumps into tord, she ends up taking them down to the ground hard and groans a bit at the pain than she noticed that it was tord “ Tord! Oh my god are you okay we crashed into the ship. So sorry for not being there for you!” She says sadly holding tord close a bit “... but we’re here.... so is Sasuke..” she says sadly
Tord flinched as he felt Aziz bump into him. Soon he was on the floor, clinging onto his arm and trembling. He looked at the woman, pushing himself up, then, once again, started to cling onto his wounded arm. "It's fine," he muttered, suddenly being held he tensed up. "Where is everyone?" he asked after a minute, scared that everyone had died or had something else happen to them.
Old January 16th, 2018, 12:19 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord flinched as he felt Aziz bump into him. Soon he was on the floor, clinging onto his arm and trembling. He looked at the woman, pushing himself up, then, once again, started to cling onto his wounded arm. "It's fine," he muttered, suddenly being held he tensed up. "Where is everyone?" he asked after a minute, scared that everyone had died or had something else happen to them.
She jumps a bit “ oh hades along with Naruko and Sano are in the control center with aspen, sage and Santiago... I’m looking for Rage and belle now. Mind helping-“ she stops suddenly hearing a loud roar from afar thankfully it was far away from them but it was still terrifying.... something unreal or out of this world.

Hades hears it and growls as he pulls out a gun “ ... we need to move out soon..” he says darkly as he begins to stand up a bit while Naruko and Sano pulled out guns as well.
Old January 16th, 2018, 01:08 PM

Quote:
She jumps a bit “ oh hades along with Naruko and Sano are in the control center with aspen, sage and Santiago... I’m looking for Rage and belle now. Mind helping-“ she stops suddenly hearing a loud roar from afar thankfully it was far away from them but it was still terrifying.... something unreal or out of this world.
Tord nodded, flinching as he heard the roar. "Yeah let's do that," he said quickly, his entire body tensing up for a moment. He didn't want to get killed, not now anyways, when his arm was already screaming. "Let's go," he added quickly, still shaking.
Old January 16th, 2018, 01:21 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord nodded, flinching as he heard the roar. "Yeah let's do that," he said quickly, his entire body tensing up for a moment. He didn't want to get killed, not now anyways, when his arm was already screaming. "Let's go," he added quickly, still shaking.
She nods as she begins to stand up “ ..... so tell me tord... do you think Sasuke is still ... you know sane?” She asks calmly as she begins to walk looking around as she did. “ I mean he was your husband... sorry... but I’m curious.. that’s all” she says calmly as she tries to open a door. “ it’s jammed..”
Old January 16th, 2018, 02:07 PM

Quote:
She nods as she begins to stand up “ ..... so tell me tord... do you think Sasuke is still ... you know sane?” She asks calmly as she begins to walk looking around as she did. “ I mean he was your husband... sorry... but I’m curious.. that’s all” she says calmly as she tries to open a door. “ it’s jammed..”
Tord flinched as he heard Sasuke's name, not wanting to think about it. Tord just wanted to think that Sasuke was okay, safe, everything good of the sort. "I...don't know," he muttered, looking down at the ring on his finger, before looking back at Aziz. As he saw the door was jammed, he muttered a curse, trying to hit the wall with his one good arm.
Old January 16th, 2018, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Suddenly something hits the ship hard sending it spinning a bit as Sano and Naruko tried to regain control than hades growls “ keep the shield up! Aim for the landing station now!” He yells as they began to do what he ordered. He quickly begins to bend down while rage held belle close and Aziz stayed next to sage than suddenly, they crashed in hard into the landing station of the place. Luckily they crashed into the side walk where most walk though once a ship has been landed. It was slient with sounds of broken parts and flames here and there the soft red light of the alarm can be seen. As hades gets up slowly cuts here and there but he was fine along with Sano who had passed out with a few cuts and glass on him and Naruko quickly getting back up only to fall to her knees in pain. Hades speaks loudly “ is everyone alright?” He asks calmly unaware of one person that was far from alright which was Rage who was over belle shielding her from a broken metal piece that was lunged into his stomach, he vomits a bit of blood onto belle as he forces a smile mouthing “ ... okay?” He Says as his arms began to shake a bit he was slowly losing his grip.
Aziz looks up and sees everyone except for rage and belle her eyes widened “ Hades belle and rage are in the med bay! I’ll go check on them immediately.” Hades nods as he leans back covering a wound on his shoulder “ go ahead. Aspen, Santiago go with her quickly. “ he says calmly as he looks at sage “ you okay old man?” He asks playfully trying to at least lighten up the mood a bit. @Rubinaito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@Rubinaito

The seat she had been in had dislodged from the floor on impact and was hurtled across the room crashing into one of the command windows with a large crack. Everything was blurry and for a moment she couldn’t hear anyone say anything she felt a pressure crushing her, the chair, and something holding her to it, the buckle. With a groan she flipped out her small knife running it close to her skin and sawing at the buckle releasing her. As she fell to the ground she simply closed her eyes and lurked something beneath her breath holding her chest as she she felt the blood drop from her forehead. No big deal. For a moment she sat there hearing huffs and groans of agony from the crew. She clawed her way out from under the seat avoiding a particularly sharp piece of metal jutting out from the ground. First her mind clicked to Santiago and sage. Where they were and if they were ok. Her vision still blurred from hitting her head roughly against the window. “S- sage? Santiago?” she breathed not being able to speak to loudly. After gathering her thoughts she was able to stand, wobbling and unsteady, but standing nonetheless. She made her way to the front of the shop holding her hands over a small gash on her hip that stung. Nothing too major, she seemed in pretty good condition on the outside which was great but inside her ears where ringing like crazy and homer vision still blurred, still recovering.

Quote:

Hades hears it and growls as he pulls out a gun “ ... we need to move out soon..” he says darkly as he begins to stand up a bit while Naruko and Sano pulled out guns as well.
Belle gazed up at Rage, not understanding what was going on for a moment- just a moment- before raising a hand to her face and flicking off the blood splattered on her cheek. She gazed up at Rage silently, raising her hands and cupping his face in her own and sitting up. Despite Rage being larger than her, she moved him to a spot where she could begin doing everything she possibly could to help him. She didn't take out the large shard- not yet. Rather, she set to work inspecting the damage, her hands soft and gentle as she looked around the shard to judge where it had hit. Given that Rage had thrown up a slight amount of blood, it had likely grazed his stomach- something that she could fix. However, she needed to get him to a proper medical table to hook him up to life machines to keep him stable while she operated. Whisking out her communicator, she typed in a message to Tord and Aziz explaining the situation- having yet to notice that her own stomach had been sliced into by the huge shard, and was suffering the same problem as Rage (although it was a little less severe). Furthermore, she had yet to understand that the shard had barely missed a crucial part of her- the place where she was carrying a child, only two weeks into the pregnancy and had yet to know that she was expecting (which she would find out upon healing herself).

Santiago groaned, hearing Aspen's voice echo in his head which throbbed and pounded with pain. He raised a hand, twitching the fingers ever so slightly to ensure he still had basic motor functions in at least his arms before opening his eyes to look up at the dark space above him. He was buried beneath several beams and crushed walls, stuck in the hollow bubble with his legs both pinned beneath a chair and his chest pressing against the top of the small dome. It was hard to breathe, although Santiago could feel a faint breeze- he was, luckily, receiving fresh air. He tried turning his head only for his headache to increase in response. Softly swearing under his breath, Santiago quit attempting to move and cleared his throat. "Under here, Aspen." He called as loud as he could so that some fragment of his voice could reach outside the pile. Santiago didn't seem to be injured other than a concussion, and he made sure to keep his eyes open just in case.

Sage stared out at the ship, the screech hardly fazing him. He hadn't moved from his spot despite the crash, and didn't even look bruised. "Find the others, and we'll head out." He said simply, turning and walking to the front where he gazed out at the landing dock, watching for signs of one of the... infected.
Old January 16th, 2018, 08:33 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Belle gazed up at Rage, not understanding what was going on for a moment- just a moment- before raising a hand to her face and flicking off the blood splattered on her cheek. She gazed up at Rage silently, raising her hands and cupping his face in her own and sitting up. Despite Rage being larger than her, she moved him to a spot where she could begin doing everything she possibly could to help him. She didn't take out the large shard- not yet. Rather, she set to work inspecting the damage, her hands soft and gentle as she looked around the shard to judge where it had hit. Given that Rage had thrown up a slight amount of blood, it had likely grazed his stomach- something that she could fix. However, she needed to get him to a proper medical table to hook him up to life machines to keep him stable while she operated. Whisking out her communicator, she typed in a message to Tord and Aziz explaining the situation- having yet to notice that her own stomach had been sliced into by the huge shard, and was suffering the same problem as Rage (although it was a little less severe). Furthermore, she had yet to understand that the shard had barely missed a crucial part of her- the place where she was carrying a child, only two weeks into the pregnancy and had yet to know that she was expecting (which she would find out upon healing herself).

Santiago groaned, hearing Aspen's voice echo in his head which throbbed and pounded with pain. He raised a hand, twitching the fingers ever so slightly to ensure he still had basic motor functions in at least his arms before opening his eyes to look up at the dark space above him. He was buried beneath several beams and crushed walls, stuck in the hollow bubble with his legs both pinned beneath a chair and his chest pressing against the top of the small dome. It was hard to breathe, although Santiago could feel a faint breeze- he was, luckily, receiving fresh air. He tried turning his head only for his headache to increase in response. Softly swearing under his breath, Santiago quit attempting to move and cleared his throat. "Under here, Aspen." He called as loud as he could so that some fragment of his voice could reach outside the pile. Santiago didn't seem to be injured other than a concussion, and he made sure to keep his eyes open just in case.

Sage stared out at the ship, the screech hardly fazing him. He hadn't moved from his spot despite the crash, and didn't even look bruised. "Find the others, and we'll head out." He said simply, turning and walking to the front where he gazed out at the landing dock, watching for signs of one of the... infected.

When she heard Santiago her eyes lit up with fear and she heard a muffled grown from beneath the rubble. With a horrified gasp she struggled to get over to him trying to keep steady until she was able to crouch down next to the pile panting heavily from the effort. "Are you hurt... S Santiago... Where are you!" she breathed pulling at the Debre away with her hands wether or not the sharp metal or broken glass cut her hands. She couldn't exactly get to him and despite crying she had no idea she was crying the tears streaming down her face as she pulled at the Debre finally getting the slight air pocket opened up so she could see his face. He looked hurt and he seemed to be trapped. "Santiago!" she said relived as she tried to reach for him but fell short her arm not fitting into the hole completely. Nwo a eh was crying harder and closed her eyes trying to force her hand through to him hurting her shoulder as she cut it on one of the items stacked against him. As she struggled to reach him she suddenly heard sage telling them he was going to go outside and she recoiled quickly. "N- no!" she whimpered "it's dangerous.. A and I need you here" she said throguh her tears

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord