Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:13 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM

Old January 16th, 2018, 02:59 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default The Quartet's Basin

@lavenderloo
@Panic! (at the Disco)
@NightWarrior4Life

(So, they found a small puddle/pond that holds water and have declared it as their territory. They've been sleeping nearby the water, not necessarily together, just nearby in places they've chosen for themselves. Does that sound good to you guys?)

Ferox woke up with a small groan, shifting on the hard ground - trying to get comfortable once more. They had only recently come across this empty land, so he hadn't gotten a chance to make himself a nest. A sharp jab in the side from a particular pointy rock woke him the rest of the way out of sleep and for a moment, he actually didn't remember where he was. This didn't look or smell like home... and then his memory returned and he sighed. The tom crawled out from underneath his bush, squinting at the bright light from the sunrise reflecting off of the small pond in front of him. He shuffled over to the water after a yawn, bending and lapping to quench his thirst - and sate his hungry stomach for the time being.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old January 16th, 2018, 04:07 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Quartet's Basin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
@lavenderloo
@Panic! (at the Disco)
@NightWarrior4Life

(So, they found a small puddle/pond that holds water and have declared it as their territory. They've been sleeping nearby the water, not necessarily together, just nearby in places they've chosen for themselves. Does that sound good to you guys?)

Ferox woke up with a small groan, shifting on the hard ground - trying to get comfortable once more. They had only recently come across this empty land, so he hadn't gotten a chance to make himself a nest. A sharp jab in the side from a particular pointy rock woke him the rest of the way out of sleep and for a moment, he actually didn't remember where he was. This didn't look or smell like home... and then his memory returned and he sighed. The tom crawled out from underneath his bush, squinting at the bright light from the sunrise reflecting off of the small pond in front of him. He shuffled over to the water after a yawn, bending and lapping to quench his thirst - and sate his hungry stomach for the time being.

(Sounds good)

Ambrosia yawned as she stretched, after sleeping without her usual, comfortable nest, her limbs were sore and the areas where rocks had made their way through her pelt ached. "Stupid Clans, stupid disbandment.." she mumbled sleepily, shaking a bit of dirt from her pelt. The young she-cat swiftly groomed her pelt to look decent, and padded towards the small pond she'd slept by. After the Syndicate fell apart, Ambrosia had settled for this quaint little area. She noticed another cat, choosing to remain silent and bend her head, lapping from the pond to quench her thirst. She'd hunt later, but for now she needed to drink.
Old January 17th, 2018, 02:15 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

(I like it!)
Dash opened his eyes and looked around, confused. The sun was shining, warming his back. The grey trainee stretched and stood up. Now he remembered. The Dusk Syndicate disbanded and Dash and his family ha set up their own mini camp in the wilderness. They ended taking in too many cats and Dash got frustrated. He left and ended up here, living with his old friend Ferox.
Old January 18th, 2018, 11:48 AM
AHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
(Sounds good)

Ambrosia yawned as she stretched, after sleeping without her usual, comfortable nest, her limbs were sore and the areas where rocks had made their way through her pelt ached. "Stupid Clans, stupid disbandment.." she mumbled sleepily, shaking a bit of dirt from her pelt. The young she-cat swiftly groomed her pelt to look decent, and padded towards the small pond she'd slept by. After the Syndicate fell apart, Ambrosia had settled for this quaint little area. She noticed another cat, choosing to remain silent and bend her head, lapping from the pond to quench her thirst. She'd hunt later, but for now she needed to drink.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(I like it!)
Dash opened his eyes and looked around, confused. The sun was shining, warming his back. The grey trainee stretched and stood up. Now he remembered. The Dusk Syndicate disbanded and Dash and his family ha set up their own mini camp in the wilderness. They ended taking in too many cats and Dash got frustrated. He left and ended up here, living with his old friend Ferox.
Ferox caught movement from the corner of his eyes and instantly tensed. The fur bristled along his spine on instinct, an attempt to make himself look bigger. He leaned backward from the pond, watching as she brushed off his presence and began to drink. Wait... she looks familiar... The former trainee realized that this was one of the cats from the Dusk Syndicate and forced his fur to lay flat once again. However, he approached cautiously all the same. "You're... Ambrosia, right?" He asked hesitantly, not exactly certain on her name. Back when the Syndicate was still together, he had made a habit not to learn names on purpose since caring was weakness and all - and it certainly helped in a world where cats were killed or disappeared on a daily basis. Though, he hadn't had very good luck - most of those few cats that he had cared about had died or disappeared. "I'm Ferox, I've been wandering alone - and then with my friend Dash - since the whole disbandment thing happened." The black tabby called out to Dash, calling his friend over to talk as well.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; January 18th, 2018 at 11:49 AM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 12:21 PM
Falling In

Quote:

Ferox caught movement from the corner of his eyes and instantly tensed. The fur bristled along his spine on instinct, an attempt to make himself look bigger. He leaned backward from the pond, watching as she brushed off his presence and began to drink. Wait... she looks familiar... The former trainee realized that this was one of the cats from the Dusk Syndicate and forced his fur to lay flat once again. However, he approached cautiously all the same. "You're... Ambrosia, right?" He asked hesitantly, not exactly certain on her name. Back when the Syndicate was still together, he had made a habit not to learn names on purpose since caring was weakness and all - and it certainly helped in a world where cats were killed or disappeared on a daily basis. Though, he hadn't had very good luck - most of those few cats that he had cared about had died or disappeared. "I'm Ferox, I've been wandering alone - and then with my friend Dash - since the whole disbandment thing happened." The black tabby called out to Dash, calling his friend over to talk as well.
Quote:
(Sounds good)

Dash scampered over to his friend's side. The grey Tom nodded to Ambrosia then also began to drink from the pool as he suddenly realised how thirsty he was. "Who wants to go hunting? I mean, I'm up for it. It'll give me something to do other than lounging around here all day." The trainee purred, looking to the Tom and the she-cat for their responses.

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; February 23rd, 2018 at 02:26 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 04:36 PM
AHHH

Quote:
Dash scampered over to his friend's side. The grey Tom nodded to Ambrosia then also began to drink from the pool as he suddenly realised how thirsty he was. "Who wants to go hunting? I mean, I'm up for it. It'll give me something to do other than louring around here all day." The trainee purred, looking to the Tom and the she-cat for their responses.
Ferox studied Ambrosia for a moment longer and then turned to his friend, figuring she wouldn't attack him if her odds were two against one. His stomach ached with emptiness despite his attempt at filling up with water, so he had to agree with Dash's plan. "I'll go with you," He meowed gruffly, steely eyes looking beyond them to the woods.

Old February 23rd, 2018, 02:25 PM
Falling In

Quote:

Ferox studied Ambrosia for a moment longer and then turned to his friend, figuring she wouldn't attack him if her odds were two against one. His stomach ached with emptiness despite his attempt at filling up with water, so he had to agree with Dash's plan. "I'll go with you," He meowed gruffly, steely eyes looking beyond them to the woods.
@Panic! (at the Disco)
"Of course." the dark Tom nodded then glanced over at Ambrosia. "Ambrosia...would you like to come and hunt with us too? Or would you rather stay here and get some more sleep?" he asked casually, but his thoughts suggested otherwise.
I mean, now we have to catch our own prey, it would be helpful if she could pitch in...
Old February 25th, 2018, 01:46 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
@Panic! (at the Disco)
"Of course." the dark Tom nodded then glanced over at Ambrosia. "Ambrosia...would you like to come and hunt with us too? Or would you rather stay here and get some more sleep?" he asked casually, but his thoughts suggested otherwise.
I mean, now we have to catch our own prey, it would be helpful if she could pitch in...
"I could hunt," she replied, giving a small nod. They had to catch their own prey now, anyways. Might as well, besides her stomach wanted food. She stood, smoothed her pelt, and glanced at the two toms. They seemed trustworthy - they hadn't ripped out her throat yet, and most Syndicate cats would.
Old February 25th, 2018, 02:13 PM
Falling In

Quote:
"I could hunt," she replied, giving a small nod. They had to catch their own prey now, anyways. Might as well, besides her stomach wanted food. She stood, smoothed her pelt, and glanced at the two toms. They seemed trustworthy - they hadn't ripped out her throat yet, and most Syndicate cats would.
"Good choice. Alright then, I think we should look in those trees and small bushes over there." He pointed with his dark speckled tail to their left.
Old March 9th, 2018, 01:15 PM
AHHH

Quote:
Quote:
"Good choice. Alright then, I think we should look in those trees and small bushes over there." He pointed with his dark speckled tail to their left.
Ferox considered Dash's suggestion for a moment, wondering if he should let the other tom take the lead like he was. He didn't really like being a leader, so eventually the tom just shrugged his shoulders - indicating that he didn't really care which direction they decided to travel in. They were bound to find prey eventually if they wandered the woods long enough. He flexed his claws, secretly kind of excited to go on a hunt. His mouth naturally opened to taste the air, trying to detect any hints of prey in the area already.