Today 02:39 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:19 PM

Old January 18th, 2018, 11:50 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: High school drama! ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord believed he had almost worked out the way to his classroom, but the minute that happened, it turned out he had instead almost hit the wall, mistaking a poster for a door. Once he recovered from that, he had continued to walk, until he found something else in his way, not anything of his fault, but a man instead. Teacher? he quickly shot down his first idea, trying not to freeze up, but he was already getting flustered. The second thought was worse, finding himself now coming to a stop, the steady pace he had developed vanishing.

As he quickly tried to find any signs that would have led to Tord knowing what was happening, he couldn’t really find any, so he stood there. The one conclusion he had reached was that this was a student, and student he knew nothing about, and a student that would probably kill him if he did something completely out of place. He didn’t know where that conclusion had come from, but it was there. After a few moments, a small bit of adrenaline wore off, and Tord could actually find himself thinking this man was rather handsome. Once again the insults filled his head, and he forced any feelings away.

When Sasuke spoke, Tord had trouble conquering an immediate answer. He was overanalyzing the entire situation. He had never really noticed how people interacted, he knew how his parents acted, how some of his family acted, that was all really. “I...um...” How hard is it to say yes?! his mind screamed at him, as the rest of his body began a sort of shutdown. “Yeah, I’m new,” he managed to finally say, before being reminded of the accent that coated every word he spoke. Don’t worry about that, he finally told himself, moving from the insults to trying to calm himself. Don’t blow it, just nod, smile, all those things.
Good he isn’t scared! He thinks to himself as he smiles at Tord “ I see, if you wish I could show you around if you’re lost” he asks in his husky voice which was thick with his Spanish accent. He smiles as he holds out his hand “ names Sasuke wolfheart I’m the son of the big bad lion but don’t worry she has a weakness to cute things “ He Says with a playful wink.
Oh how his heart skipped his a beat! Now his heart was on overdrive now that he looks at the boy closely and to be honest he doesn’t regret a thing. Naruto didn’t make him feel this way yet this new kid did! He was like a excited pup in the inside but outside a cool headed wolf waiting to be trust by this little star. Than he sees others staring at them and almost immediately his eyes grew a bit cold “ ... Hi get to class you freaks! You’ve already wasted time speak why not waste your time elsewhere?” He Says coldly and the people who were speaking about Tord huff and walk off as Sasuke sighs softly “ those idiots never learn. It anyone hurts or makes fun of you just call me. I’ll be there as soon as I can.” He claps his hands together “ anyway! Follow me my friend do you happen to have a slip or letter to show you where classes are and what you have?”
Old January 19th, 2018, 01:24 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Good he isn’t scared! He thinks to himself as he smiles at Tord “ I see, if you wish I could show you around if you’re lost” he asks in his husky voice which was thick with his Spanish accent. He smiles as he holds out his hand “ names Sasuke wolfheart I’m the son of the big bad lion but don’t worry she has a weakness to cute things “ He Says with a playful wink.
Oh how his heart skipped his a beat! Now his heart was on overdrive now that he looks at the boy closely and to be honest he doesn’t regret a thing. Naruto didn’t make him feel this way yet this new kid did! He was like a excited pup in the inside but outside a cool headed wolf waiting to be trust by this little star. Than he sees others staring at them and almost immediately his eyes grew a bit cold “ ... Hi get to class you freaks! You’ve already wasted time speak why not waste your time elsewhere?” He Says coldly and the people who were speaking about Tord huff and walk off as Sasuke sighs softly “ those idiots never learn. It anyone hurts or makes fun of you just call me. I’ll be there as soon as I can.” He claps his hands together “ anyway! Follow me my friend do you happen to have a slip or letter to show you where classes are and what you have?”
Tord’s eyes lit up. Being shown around the school, that was wonderful in his eyes. Not only that, he didn’t feel so alone in having an accent any more. Sure, it was a foreign one, but that was fine, he didn’t have to be exactly the same as everyone else. Just close enough so that he wouldn’t be teased and forced into uncomfortable situations. “I’m Tord,” he said simply, leaving out the part about his own parents. He was adopted, something he stayed quiet about. How that had been a point of interest when bullying came into place, he didn’t know. That was all behind him however, or, at least for the current moment.

Tord flinched as Sasuke basically yelled at the others to get lost. “It’s fine, I’m used to it,” he murmured, not wanting Sasuke to go to all this trouble for him. Honestly, it didn’t feel right to Tord, as though something was letting him breathe for once. Of course, that wasn’t bad, it was just different. He simply nodded, trying to hide his shock, and doing it reasonably well. Classes. Stop worrying about other things and worry about classes. “I believe I have a paper...” he muttered, digging in his pocket. Other then his phone, he didn’t find anything. “I don’t have a paper,” he said softly after a moment, Tord not really wanting to have Sasuke get involved with him, as, once again, it didn’t feel normal.
Old January 19th, 2018, 07:01 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord’s eyes lit up. Being shown around the school, that was wonderful in his eyes. Not only that, he didn’t feel so alone in having an accent any more. Sure, it was a foreign one, but that was fine, he didn’t have to be exactly the same as everyone else. Just close enough so that he wouldn’t be teased and forced into uncomfortable situations. “I’m Tord,” he said simply, leaving out the part about his own parents. He was adopted, something he stayed quiet about. How that had been a point of interest when bullying came into place, he didn’t know. That was all behind him however, or, at least for the current moment.

Tord flinched as Sasuke basically yelled at the others to get lost. “It’s fine, I’m used to it,” he murmured, not wanting Sasuke to go to all this trouble for him. Honestly, it didn’t feel right to Tord, as though something was letting him breathe for once. Of course, that wasn’t bad, it was just different. He simply nodded, trying to hide his shock, and doing it reasonably well. Classes. Stop worrying about other things and worry about classes. “I believe I have a paper...” he muttered, digging in his pocket. Other then his phone, he didn’t find anything. “I don’t have a paper,” he said softly after a moment, Tord not really wanting to have Sasuke get involved with him, as, once again, it didn’t feel normal.
He sighs softly “ well you shouldn’t be used to it. You’re about as adorable as a shining star not ugly in anyway “ He Says rubbing the back of his neck. “ I’m not going to let some guys hurt someone like you. I made it my duty to protect this school when I became class president I ain’t stopping now. “ he says with a kind smile. Than after a while of Tord looking for the paper, he laughs softly “ losing it in the first day. Reminds me of most of the people in this school, I lost it as well. Well let’s go see lion to help us out and don’t worry about being late and all. Since you’re with me you basically got a free pass for the day since I’m helping you get used to this new school. “ he says kindly as he begins to hold out his hand. “ shall I lead the way little star?” He asks in a soft kind voice.
He wasn’t used to such things! Despite being with Naruto he never felt so alive and happy like he did in this very moment but he was a bit nervous and scared! He didn’t want to hurt Tord or even scare him off. He was new and that’s a high risk and opportunity to get to know him but still he can’t help but want to know about Tord.
What was happening to him?!
Old January 19th, 2018, 07:49 AM

Quote:
He sighs softly “ well you shouldn’t be used to it. You’re about as adorable as a shining star not ugly in anyway “ He Says rubbing the back of his neck. “ I’m not going to let some guys hurt someone like you. I made it my duty to protect this school when I became class president I ain’t stopping now. “ he says with a kind smile. Than after a while of Tord looking for the paper, he laughs softly “ losing it in the first day. Reminds me of most of the people in this school, I lost it as well. Well let’s go see lion to help us out and don’t worry about being late and all. Since you’re with me you basically got a free pass for the day since I’m helping you get used to this new school. “ he says kindly as he begins to hold out his hand. “ shall I lead the way little star?” He asks in a soft kind voice.
He wasn’t used to such things! Despite being with Naruto he never felt so alive and happy like he did in this very moment but he was a bit nervous and scared! He didn’t want to hurt Tord or even scare him off. He was new and that’s a high risk and opportunity to get to know him but still he can’t help but want to know about Tord.
What was happening to him?!
Tord looked away, he honestly didn't want to think about it. He wasn't cute, he wasn't worth anyone doing this for him. Tord tried to keep himself from overreacting, knowing that wouldn't help himself in any way. Class president. Of course, the first person he meets is the one that could quite possibly break his life down if he got on the wrong side of him. Don't get a crush on him. the voice in his head spat, coldly forcing him to not think any thoughts of the sort. He has a girlfriend, probably the voice continued, Tord shaking his head ever so slightly to silence his brain.

As Sasuke talked about going to see Lion, he grew silent. Okay, great, first day, principal. Wait. Maybe that was normal? What even was normal? His bain had become a mess of thoughts and such, forcing him to just nod, while silently screaming at him the whole time. He was kind, and he was handsome. He's in a relationship, probably. You don't know that. Look at him. the voice silenced the conversation, but a moment later, it sparked up again. He called me cute. That was the one thought that made him smile ever so slightly, shoving his hands in his pockets, unsure of how to tell Sasuke to show him the way.
Old January 19th, 2018, 09:30 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord looked away, he honestly didn't want to think about it. He wasn't cute, he wasn't worth anyone doing this for him. Tord tried to keep himself from overreacting, knowing that wouldn't help himself in any way. Class president. Of course, the first person he meets is the one that could quite possibly break his life down if he got on the wrong side of him. Don't get a crush on him. the voice in his head spat, coldly forcing him to not think any thoughts of the sort. He has a girlfriend, probably the voice continued, Tord shaking his head ever so slightly to silence his brain.

As Sasuke talked about going to see Lion, he grew silent. Okay, great, first day, principal. Wait. Maybe that was normal? What even was normal? His bain had become a mess of thoughts and such, forcing him to just nod, while silently screaming at him the whole time. He was kind, and he was handsome. He's in a relationship, probably. You don't know that. Look at him. the voice silenced the conversation, but a moment later, it sparked up again. He called me cute. That was the one thought that made him smile ever so slightly, shoving his hands in his pockets, unsure of how to tell Sasuke to show him the way.
He laughs softly “ Eager to meet her? Okay follow me my little star” He says with a soft smile as he begins to turn around and walk. Stopping here and there just in case he was walking too fast or just telling him about the school which was surprisingly easy to remember with the way he said it.
He eventually leads Tord to the gym which is nearby the Principals office, he smiles and opens the door. “ here’s the gym. Here we do gym stuff like Basketball and other sports you can think of. Not my type of thing I’m usually at the library would you like to see that before we meet Lion?” He asks kindly as he begins to smile softly at Tord. “ Hope I don’t sound nerdy, I’ve just been in this school for a while now and being the president kinda needs me to know everything about this school. So I hope I’m not boring you with all this information little star?” He says kinda embarrassed as he rubs the back of his head.
Old January 19th, 2018, 09:36 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
@.:Blue Wishes:.
Sasuke was walking down the hallway, looking once again very pissed. Yet a other fight with Naruto for something as dumb as it can get. He sighs loudly rubbing the back of his head... he hated this. The constant fights and the constant pain that comes after as much as he dared to love Naruto. Being with him was hell for Sasuke. Sasuke sighs softly as he looks up soon seeing Tord, a new kid right? At first it was nothing just a glance at the new kid than he felt it,
Ba bump
He jumps a bit when it happened, even grabbed his chest looking confused than he turns again to fully look at Tord. Than it did it again.
Ba bump
The beating of his heart, so familiar so mysterious yet.. he found himself liking it when he just found himself staring at Tord. Such a shy yet adorable boy, somehow he just catch his attention. Suddenly he found himself blushing madly and he quickly turns away covering his face with one hand.
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH ME?!
He thinks to himself as he covers his face sighing loudly, trying to calm himself down, but than he found himself feeling scared. Oh man, what if the boy gets scared of him?! I mean he looks like a gang member with the three slash scars over his face and his uniform was messy! He grabs his head for a bit than he begins to take a deep breath and began to walk up to Tord. He speaks in a dark husky voice ( which was a bit kind but it may seem scary to others) “ Hi, you’re the new kid?” He asks calmly with cool eyes but inside his mind was calling his heart a fool.

@Rubinaito
@Celestial

Loud noises can be heard from the music room and almost immediately Aziz’s voice Was heard “ Come on Naruto it ain’t that bad!” She yells as coded like tapping was heard as well, most likely from Rage since he knows Aziz can’t see his sign language so he uses tapping to talk to her. Anyway what he said was “ How do you know aziz you can’t even see” than came Naruto sounding extremely embarrassed “ You guys!! You know I can’t wear this! I’m a man! “
Why he was embarrassed well Aziz somehow got a idea ( despite not being able to see) to put Naruto in a anime school girl uniform how they got it on him. Well hades and rage did most of the work.
And the end result was leaving Hades laughing loudly on the floor and Rage trying his best to hold in his laughter at the blushing, anger Naruto who growls loudly “ Guys! I swear to god just give me back my clothes! “ aziz laughs softly “ nope! Oh Grace and sage gotta see this. “ she says as rage immediately pulls out his phone immediately texting Sage and grace saying “ aziz is messing with Naruto in the music room again. Bring your phones! “ he sends the text as Naruto just covers his face “ you guys...”
hades laughs softly “ oh I’m so recording this! “ he says bringing his phone out as well.

@Teggy

Winter was in the classroom with Sol, they were playing cards and it seemed like sol was winning “ ... gold fish” sol says and almost immediately winter slams the desk “ you’re a cheater!! “ he says in anger as sol laughs softly “ no it’s just you suck” winter growls “ whatever let’s play something else this is getting boring” sol smiles “ says the guy who pushed it until his 50th lost”
Skye and Demetria talked quietly to one another and glanced over as the two boys started to make a lot of noise.
"They are awfully loud..." Demetria said as she looked away and continued reading.
"Lets go say hi!" Skye said pulling the small girl up and walking over. "Yo yo homie joe!" skye said playfully to the males.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧

Last edited by Teggy; January 19th, 2018 at 09:38 AM.
Old January 19th, 2018, 09:50 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
Skye and Demetria talked quietly to one another and glanced over as the two boys started to make a lot of noise.
"They are awfully loud..." Demetria said as she looked away and continued reading.
"Lets go say hi!" Skye said pulling the small girl up and walking over. "Yo yo homie joe!" skye said playfully to the males.
Winter smiles “ hi there! What’s up?” He asks playfully as sol laughs softly “ hello. It seems like we haven’t met. My names sol and this is my half brother winter “ winter waves “ hi”
Old January 19th, 2018, 10:20 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Winter smiles “ hi there! What’s up?” He asks playfully as sol laughs softly “ hello. It seems like we haven’t met. My names sol and this is my half brother winter “ winter waves “ hi”
"Im Skye and this is my friend Demetria! skye said smiling as demi just waved

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old January 19th, 2018, 10:38 AM

Quote:
He laughs softly “ Eager to meet her? Okay follow me my little star” He says with a soft smile as he begins to turn around and walk. Stopping here and there just in case he was walking too fast or just telling him about the school which was surprisingly easy to remember with the way he said it.
He eventually leads Tord to the gym which is nearby the Principals office, he smiles and opens the door. “ here’s the gym. Here we do gym stuff like Basketball and other sports you can think of. Not my type of thing I’m usually at the library would you like to see that before we meet Lion?” He asks kindly as he begins to smile softly at Tord. “ Hope I don’t sound nerdy, I’ve just been in this school for a while now and being the president kinda needs me to know everything about this school. So I hope I’m not boring you with all this information little star?” He says kinda embarrassed as he rubs the back of his head.
Tord shrugged. He wasn't exactly that excited, but he just went with it. Principal, he was going to be meeting the principal. Was that good? He didn't know. Honestly you need to stop asking yourself stupid questions. the voice once again muttered in his mind. You'll get answered at some point, it added, and Tord just followed Sasuke. He had to keep mental note of everything, cramming everything into his head in several moments. He followed Sasuke quietly, until he stopped, and quickly shook his head. "N-No...it's fine," he said, smiling awkwardly.

Alex was slowly leaning from side to side. she was walking around the gym quietly, not really finding anything else to do. Aziz was god knew where, and other than that, she hadn't really talked to a whole bunch of people. She had heard rumors of another guy coming, but she didn't know anything of the sort. She didn't even know where he was, or what he was doing. Of course, not that she cared, but it was still pretty interesting in a way, her eyes once again scanning the gym, the echo of her shoes being the only noise in the room, everyone else being outside or in the pool.

Last edited by :blue:; January 19th, 2018 at 10:38 AM.
Old January 19th, 2018, 10:55 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
"Im Skye and this is my friend Demetria! skye said smiling as demi just waved
Winter smiles “ ohh skye huh? Cute name” sol smiles “ well is there anything we can do for you?”