Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:06 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:00 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM

Old March 4th, 2018, 06:25 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default i'm a princess [plot]

lanna

i'm a princess, don't you see?
you all belong to me.
so bow down and kiss my feet,
clean my room and keep it neat.
feed me all the food i want;
you're my servant, you runt.

lanna has been a princess all her life. her parents, deceased, have left her to be the queen. she was born into a wealthy twoleg family, with a large mansion atop a hill. her entire life has been full of wellness towards her, and she believes that it will last forever. everyone below her will ultimately become her servant, deserving nothing but rude words and gestures from the royal molly.

but lanna is unaware of the trouble that is to arise. she will lose her home, her wealth, her family. they will leave her to the wild when destruction arises, causing the mansion to crash to the ground. the owners have gone bankrupt, and it's all because of lanna's greedy ways. their mansion will be destroyed, and lanna will be left inside of it while the twolegs run for safety within the streets of twolegplace.

she will need to be saved from the rubble, and her life will slowly crumble to the ground. lanna will be forced to live as a wild cat, abandoning her royal ways and living as all the others. will she survive, or be brought down by her greed?

needed || wanted || okay

savior
[0/1]

- will rescue lanna from the mansion
- may heal some cuts [basic healing]
- may become a follower
- any gender; must be around her age

enemies
[0/3]

- will despise her greediness
- will seek to make her pay for her past
- any gender; must be older than fifteen moons

one-sided love interests
[0/4]

- will not be requited
- any gender; must be around her age
- lanna will simply shrug off their advances

acquaintances
[0/?]

- lanna simply knows these cats, but will not count them as friends
- any gender; must be of reasonable age
- can be from any reasonable faction

followers
[0/6]

- will act as her servants
- any gender; must be younger than lanna
- no younger than twelve moons
- will protect her at all costs
- lanna holds no care for these cats

helpers
[0/2]

- preferably loners
- will try to make her kinder
- will help her navigate as a wild cat
- any gender; must be older than lanna
- lanna will try to shove them away

i will be very picky when choosing the more important roles! every space must be filled out.

name

- pronouns
appearance
- no image unless credited
personality
- no tbrp'd
role
link, if any
activity
roleplay sample

- linked or under spoiler
other / questions
mention

@hiraeth

Last edited by lio; March 4th, 2018 at 07:02 PM.
Old March 4th, 2018, 07:01 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: i'm a princess [plot]

name:night
- pronouns:his pure black pelt
appearance: pure black fur,yellow eyes
- no image unless credited
personality:his is a sucker for cute cats,not hard for him to be under control of a cat he loves.to any cat he is kind and brave and a good hunter in the hardest of times.
- no tbrp'd
link, if any
activity:love interest
roleplay sample:the black tom walked thought the twolegplace,the smell of thunderpath and monster blocked his nose but night kep hunting in the dark .he quickly hid in a bush and waited for a prey to come to the edge of the twoleg's nest.
as time passed nothing came and he gave up as the clouds covered the moon and rain started falling.hideing in the trees of the forest he found a rabbit hole.looking inside he saw nothing and walked in,lay down and slept
- linked or under spoiler
other / questions:no
mention @hiraeth

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old March 4th, 2018, 07:02 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: i'm a princess [plot]

Did you forget to add the roles slot? I’ll just add that in my form.)

Name: Kari
Role: Follower, maybe halfway a helper to her, as Kari has been living wild in twolegplace for her whole life, but her advice just gets shrugged off?
Appearance: A brown, orange, and black molly, this tortoiseshell shecat was once a beautiful molly. Countless moons and battering and fighting have left her pelt ragged and scarred. She has multicolored eyes, one holly green, the other deep amber. She has delicate white paws with torn claws from traveling the asphalts of downtown, in the more ‘poor’ district, opposite from Lanna’s home.
Personality: Very submissive. Hates to speak up, agrees to anything. Is used to being looked over, but when the spotlight is turned on her, she will gladly take it. She is shy and mellow, content with being the omega who is just battered down from the alphas. Will most likely side with Lanna, defending her when felines insult her (which I’m guessing will happen, que the enemies.) just because Kari doesn’t want to be caught in the cross fire.
Link, if any: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=15058
Activity: 6.18 ppd
Roleplay sample: Kari ducked beneath the cardboard box as the first water droplets splattered noisily outside her ‘den’. The clouds were closing fast, and the gray sky and booming thunder proclaimed: ‘Hail! The rain is here!” From loud ledges with screams of arrival. Kari felt her pelt burn from the brief encounter with the angry molly. The brown tabby had sauntered into the alley, and Kari had tried to be polite, even offering up her own meal as a peace treaty. The molly snarfed down the scraps, then launched at Kari, her claws unsheathed. Kari had willingly taken the blow, then ran. She had returned hours later, to find the molly’s scent sprayed everywhere, along with other felines, male and female. Thankfully, she had left. Kari tucked down into a bundle, shivering as the booming noise outside increased. Kari soon drifted off to sleep in disgruntled dreams, mostly nightmares.
Other/Questions: Would Lanna be able to just ignore Kari for a long while? I feel as if it would be a character block for Kari, stressing the part where she follows who she follows, wether she’s wanted or not.
Mention: @hiraeth

Name: Ashen
Role: Enemy
Appearance: (I don’t need to credit my own art, but @Silver Pinneaple XD)
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...pictureid=5360
Personality: Very cold, unnaproving tom, Ashen is wary of most cats after an incident with a badger. He hates newcomers as they decrease good picks in scrap piles and steal his prey. Most likely will hate Lanna, as she is very sassy and believes she is the best. He hates cats like that. He also hates how she discarded any offers of help, and wants to make her pay for the horrible way she treated the cats who tried to be polite to her. He will try to sabotage her, and will purposely take prey she was trying to catch, or loot scrap cans she was going to eat from. He might even attack her, but he doesn’t like hurting other cats, especially after what happened to him.
Link, if any: No bio yet
Activity: 6.18 ppd
Roleplay sample: Ashen waltzed along the fence, his stub of a tail lifted high, his chin turned upwards. He knew this was an act of dominance, he needed to prove to this kittypet just what was what. The dainty fur ball, pure Siamese, (And she wouldn’t let him forget it, either) was getting to be a nuisance. Chasing away birds, knocking over scrap cans, the fleabag had no remorse. Ashen defiantly leapt down from the bone white post, lifting his leg, and laying down his scent everywhere. He scratched his claws among the posts, leaving scours and grooves declaring that ‘Ashen Was Here’. “What are you doing?!” The kittypet shrieked, bounding from her kitty door. “My owners will think that I did this!” She whined, looking pathetic as she melted into the ground. Ashen jumped to the fence once again. “Good. Now you know to never go into my territory again,” He hissed, stalking off into another yard. “Wait!” She called again. “You get back here!” Ashen ignored her. He had more tasks to complete.
Other/Questions: Nata
Mention: @hiraeth

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!