Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by occultation
Today 11:51 PM
There's always an...
Last post by chickadee
Today 11:32 PM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 11:26 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:23 PM
a messed-up love life...
by ramen
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 11:18 PM

Old February 23rd, 2018, 02:32 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
She gulped as the Fox stared at her for a while her legs shook she hated foxes and badgers if she would have to pick out of the two she would choose badger . Patchcry was again wide eyed her mouth was open well he is brave I'll give him that but that was a mouse brained move he could have been easily tackled down and have been the foxes prey ! she shook her head but she was still afraid and hissed " why did you do that!?! Run ! " she shouted her paws felt glued to the ground and her legs shook more she shook her head again she wanted to attack she wanted to help but fear was getting the best of her. Foxes were the one thing she was afraid of the most . She closed her eyes and ran at the fox her claws were sharpened and she clawed the Fox nose she bet that the Fox could smell her fear
"We can't! We have to bring our fresh kill to the camp!" He mumbled to her, except that it came out more like,"V ca! V ah to ring rh freh kih to ve cap!" He kept clawing at the fox, trying to weaken it as Patchcry started to help him.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 03:39 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
"We can't! We have to bring our fresh kill to the camp!" He mumbled to her, except that it came out more like,"V ca! V ah to ring rh freh kih to ve cap!" He kept clawing at the fox, trying to weaken it as Patchcry started to help him.
Patchcry flicked her right ear she huffed and her eyes narrowed she was so tempted to run off but that would make her look like a coward and that she didn't want . She never liked to be called a coward or to be humiliated . Her tail started lashing now and her lips pulled back as she hissed at the Fox she crouched and closed her eyes taking a deep breath her claws were still sharpened she lunged forward and bit the brutes right paw she was snarling as well. But inside she was still afraid a lot afraid though on the outside she tried her best not to show it it would make her look weak. She looked up at the Fox all she really saw was it's necks underside and jaw and a bit of teeth it's stench filled her nose . please let us leave safely and don't let what happened last time happen again please and if it does let my life be the one that taken . she closed her eyes and her bite on its paw grew stronger she wasn't letting go

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 23rd, 2018, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Patchcry flicked her right ear she huffed and her eyes narrowed she was so tempted to run off but that would make her look like a coward and that she didn't want . She never liked to be called a coward or to be humiliated . Her tail started lashing now and her lips pulled back as she hissed at the Fox she crouched and closed her eyes taking a deep breath her claws were still sharpened she lunged forward and bit the brutes right paw she was snarling as well. But inside she was still afraid a lot afraid though on the outside she tried her best not to show it it would make her look weak. She looked up at the Fox all she really saw was it's necks underside and jaw and a bit of teeth it's stench filled her nose . please let us leave safely and don't let what happened last time happen again please and if it does let my life be the one that taken . she closed her eyes and her bite on its paw grew stronger she wasn't letting go
The fox screeched and stomped its feet. It tryed to drag itself away, but Patchcry wouldn't let go,spit played dead, hoping they'd let go.

Gatorjaws held on a moment longer then loosed his grip,looking questioningly at Patchcry.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 04:03 PM

Quote:
The fox screeched and stomped its feet. It tryed to drag itself away, but Patchcry wouldn't let go,spit played dead, hoping they'd let go.

Gatorjaws held on a moment longer then loosed his grip,looking questioningly at Patchcry.
The tortoiseshell she cat opened her eyes and looked at the Fox she flicked her ears and let go of its paw and gagged licking her lips a few times she raised her left paw and licked it now setting it down . She looked at gatorjaws and huffed
" what? " she asked her tone serious and acted as if nothing happened but she knew what happened she just hoped that a he didn't see her be afraid she didn't want any one to see this side of her scared and confused weak useless . She looked at the Fox which was now laying down she bared her teeth
your kind take many of ours . Your kind take the pure loving and sometimes defenseless ones who don't get a chance at winning a fight against one of you . Your kind take some one we love and only see them as prey . I hope your kind will feel the same pain I felt ! she thought enraged she looked away and her ears flattened

Old February 23rd, 2018, 04:09 PM

Quote:
The tortoiseshell she cat opened her eyes and looked at the Fox she flicked her ears and let go of its paw and gagged licking her lips a few times she raised her left paw and licked it now setting it down . She looked at gatorjaws and huffed
" what? " she asked her tone serious and acted as if nothing happened but she knew what happened she just hoped that a he didn't see her be afraid she didn't want any one to see this side of her scared and confused weak useless . She looked at the Fox which was now laying down she bared her teeth
your kind take many of ours . Your kind take the pure loving and sometimes defenseless ones who don't get a chance at winning a fight against one of you . Your kind take some one we love and only see them as prey . I hope your kind will feel the same pain I felt ! she thought enraged she looked away and her ears flattened
Gatorjaws tilted his head,"Is it dead? I can't tell from here!"

Suddenly the fox shot upwards and bolted, taking the first chance it got to get away.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Gatorjaws tilted his head,"Is it dead? I can't tell from here!"

Suddenly the fox shot upwards and bolted, taking the first chance it got to get away.
Patchcry felt her neck fur bristled she bared her teeth and her tail was up
" coward! " she yelled at the Fox . She shook her fur and looked at gatorjaws
" I think that will give you your answer hmm? C'mon let's go back to camp with our fresh kill " she meowed she turned around walking back to her little collection of prey her tail was down and it dragged a bit across the ground .
he didn't notice did he??? I hope not she looked at gatorjaws out of the corner of her eye then quickly looked forward .

Old February 23rd, 2018, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Patchcry felt her neck fur bristled she bared her teeth and her tail was up
" coward! " she yelled at the Fox . She shook her fur and looked at gatorjaws
" I think that will give you your answer hmm? C'mon let's go back to camp with our fresh kill " she meowed she turned around walking back to her little collection of prey her tail was down and it dragged a bit across the ground .
he didn't notice did he??? I hope not she looked at gatorjaws out of the corner of her eye then quickly looked forward .
Gatorjaws laughed,"Yeah, I guess so," he picked up his prey and followed the older warrior.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Gatorjaws laughed,"Yeah, I guess so," he picked up his prey and followed the older warrior.
She smiled a bit and found her collection she moved the dirt away from it and grabbed the prey by their tails she sighed twitching her whiskers she started to walk back to the camp her tail flicked a few times as well . A memory passed by all thanks to that Fox this caused her to wince her face now had a expression of sadness and her ears flattened the memory was when she was a young apprentice she was about 31 moons now . She and another apprentice were playing together then they started to chase each other patchcry or known as patchpaw back then loved that other apprentice a lot the other apprentice was a white cat with a black patch over their right eye . As they were running they ended up in the territory and a fox just appeared out of know where and started attacking . Patchpaw couldn't do anything and the Fox killed the other apprentice taking it away as its prey . That night patchpaw had cried a lot that's how she got her name patchcry. Patchcry growled and her sad expression vanished to one of seriousness and her ears perked back up her bite on the preys tails grew stronger all because of a mangy fox! she sighed
" so how was hunting as a warrior ? Besides running in to a fox " she meowed through the tails

Old February 23rd, 2018, 06:15 PM

Quote:
She smiled a bit and found her collection she moved the dirt away from it and grabbed the prey by their tails she sighed twitching her whiskers she started to walk back to the camp her tail flicked a few times as well . A memory passed by all thanks to that Fox this caused her to wince her face now had a expression of sadness and her ears flattened the memory was when she was a young apprentice she was about 31 moons now . She and another apprentice were playing together then they started to chase each other patchcry or known as patchpaw back then loved that other apprentice a lot the other apprentice was a white cat with a black patch over their right eye . As they were running they ended up in the territory and a fox just appeared out of know where and started attacking . Patchpaw couldn't do anything and the Fox killed the other apprentice taking it away as its prey . That night patchpaw had cried a lot that's how she got her name patchcry. Patchcry growled and her sad expression vanished to one of seriousness and her ears perked back up her bite on the preys tails grew stronger all because of a mangy fox! she sighed
" so how was hunting as a warrior ? Besides running in to a fox " she meowed through the tails
"G-great... But you seem... I don't know... Angry? Sad? I'm not good with emotions so I'm honestly not sure, maybe it was nothing?" Gatorjaws' mew was muffled by feathers and fur. He honestly didn't know if something was wrong with Patchcry, but he cared enough about his Clanmates to ask.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 06:43 PM

Quote:
"G-great... But you seem... I don't know... Angry? Sad? I'm not good with emotions so I'm honestly not sure, maybe it was nothing?" Gatorjaws' mew was muffled by feathers and fur. He honestly didn't know if something was wrong with Patchcry, but he cared enough about his Clanmates to ask.
Patchcry blinked and looked down she flicked her tail and ears
" just an old memory no need to worry about me I'm not that important . And I'm glad you enjoyed it " she meowed her tail swished once and looked forward " race you " she meowed she might be an older warrior but she could still have some fun . She started to run back to camp her claws were out to get a better grip on the ground .