Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Bean
Today 05:19 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 05:11 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 05:09 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:08 PM

Old February 19th, 2018, 09:43 AM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default The Abandoned Clan

DarkLeaf and her friends are exploring and find an abandoned clan. Why's it Abandoned?I heard there was a Tom who lost his mate and went insane they say he took down his clan It's not anyone's fault... Well other cats say he's still alive Wich is scary. I mean this couldn't be the clan though right? Nobody really knows anymore. Well I heard he took down two Badgers after he was done taking down his clan This isn't okay.
T-That means he's strong Blood was splattered on the leaders and medicine cats den.Maybe we should leave A Tom strong enough to take down a whole clan and two Badgers after? Tsk even if he's real I can beat him! yelps were heard from not so far away and another one in the other direction...

Needed
__________________________________________________ _____
Friends: (including DarkLeaf)4/6 (Lightwhisker rped by @Lightpaw, Crow rped by @RosePelt145) Squirrel (rped by @Fuzzyfeline)
Insane Tom: (Deathheart rped by @Broken Madness)
Surviving Kit(s): Avalanchekit (rped by @Reverie) Palm (rped by @Flameleaf)
Surviving clan member: Cream (Rped by @Akari)
Form
Name:
Personality:
Role wanted:
Rp sample:
Other:

Attention!: I will be making the official The Abandoned Clan roleplay today! So hurry up and sign up c:

Last edited by Dark Queen; February 20th, 2018 at 10:25 AM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 10:13 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Abandoned Clan

Save me insane tom!! I got the perfect peep for that!
Old February 19th, 2018, 10:25 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Hm, looks rather Interesting...

Name: FadedTail (Or Simply Cream, since she does not like to use her Clan name anymore, since it brings back the worst memories of what happened to her clan-mates.)
Age: Well, since you phrased the clan as Abandoned, that would make her be about 35 moons old.
Looks: Boop!
Personality: Up until the tom had killed her clan-mates, she used to be rather kind, trusting, and usually energetic. But now, after all these moons of being in hiding, it has made her fear many things, and she doesn't trust anyone, no-matter the circumstances, unless proven worthy of trust. She suspects every tom she runs into may be the Insane one, but does not attack them out of hope that she is wrong. She can still crack a good joke every now and then, but she is sometimes to scared to speak.

Training levels: She has learned over the years most of what the herbs around her old camp do, and has assigned them names based on color. She was an apprentice at the time of the Clans murder, so she did not finish her training as a warrior, although she is able to fend for herself, and fight.

Role wanted: Surviving Clan Member

Rp sample:
~Snap~
Cream woke up, Raising her head slightly, having heard a noise loud enough to wake her up from her rest. She quickly glanced up at the sky, seeing it was roughly moon-high.`Prey isn't awake at this time. Someones here...` She thought, quickly standing up, and slowly creeping out of the hole she had dug, the same one she had made and slept in for many moons now, although she had lost count.
~rustle rustle~
She looked around at a few of the bushes, her eyes wide, now fully awake. There was only one objective in her mind now: Survive. She turned around, and broke off into a sprint, thinking that maybe she could confuse it. She stopped, and then started to try and run in a circle around the intruder.

"Stop running! You know I can hear you, let alone smell you..."
Said a voice, coming from the direction she had just run from. "Besides, you know they deserved what they got, after all, they killed my mate...and you didn't even try to save her..."

(Is that enough? If not, I will happily type more.)

Other: How was your day?
Boop @DarkLeaf

Last edited by Akari; February 19th, 2018 at 10:27 AM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 10:28 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Save me insane tom!! I got the perfect peep for that!
Hehe, I was tempted to request it, but I know you would be better at that role than me!

Old February 19th, 2018, 10:28 AM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Name: avalanchekit
Looks: Turkish angora
Personality: brave, smart, strong
Role wanted: surviving kit
Rp sample: (non-wco)
Evereststar had wondered how the Clans had broken apart, stopped talking. The ShadowClan leader's back arched, claws digging into the ground like children's crummy fingers. Her den, she thought, was her safeplace, apart from her Clan. Her muzzle raised into the air, and her tail flicked among the ground. She needed to get out of here, if she was going to survive. Her white pelt, which earned her the moniker of Everest, rippled. She needed someone to talk to, someone to walk her through this.
"Riverstone?"
Other:
lotusfang
Old February 19th, 2018, 10:36 AM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
Name: avalanchekit
Looks: Turkish angora
Personality: brave, smart, strong
Role wanted: surviving kit
Rp sample: (non-wco)
Evereststar had wondered how the Clans had broken apart, stopped talking. The ShadowClan leader's back arched, claws digging into the ground like children's crummy fingers. Her den, she thought, was her safeplace, apart from her Clan. Her muzzle raised into the air, and her tail flicked among the ground. She needed to get out of here, if she was going to survive. Her white pelt, which earned her the moniker of Everest, rippled. She needed someone to talk to, someone to walk her through this.
"Riverstone?"
Other:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Hm, looks rather Interesting...

Name: FadedTail (Or Simply Cream, since she does not like to use her Clan name anymore, since it brings back the worst memories of what happened to her clan-mates.)
Age: Well, since you phrased the clan as Abandoned, that would make her be about 35 moons old.
Looks: Boop!
Personality: Up until the tom had killed her clan-mates, she used to be rather kind, trusting, and usually energetic. But now, after all these moons of being in hiding, it has made her fear many things, and she doesn't trust anyone, no-matter the circumstances, unless proven worthy of trust. She suspects every tom she runs into may be the Insane one, but does not attack them out of hope that she is wrong. She can still crack a good joke every now and then, but she is sometimes to scared to speak.

Training levels: She has learned over the years most of what the herbs around her old camp do, and has assigned them names based on color. She was an apprentice at the time of the Clans murder, so she did not finish her training as a warrior, although she is able to fend for herself, and fight.

Role wanted: Surviving Clan Member

Rp sample:
~Snap~
Cream woke up, Raising her head slightly, having heard a noise loud enough to wake her up from her rest. She quickly glanced up at the sky, seeing it was roughly moon-high.`Prey isn't awake at this time. Someones here...` She thought, quickly standing up, and slowly creeping out of the hole she had dug, the same one she had made and slept in for many moons now, although she had lost count.
~rustle rustle~
She looked around at a few of the bushes, her eyes wide, now fully awake. There was only one objective in her mind now: Survive. She turned around, and broke off into a sprint, thinking that maybe she could confuse it. She stopped, and then started to try and run in a circle around the intruder.

"Stop running! You know I can hear you, let alone smell you..."
Said a voice, coming from the direction she had just run from. "Besides, you know they deserved what they got, after all, they killed my mate...and you didn't even try to save her..."

(Is that enough? If not, I will happily type more.)

Other: How was your day?
Boop @DarkLeaf
Both accepted c:

Last edited by Dark Queen; February 19th, 2018 at 10:37 AM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:20 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Hehe, I was tempted to request it, but I know you would be better at that role than me!
I am one crazy dude! X3
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:24 AM
The Madness King

Name: Deathheart
Looks: https://img00.deviantart.net/0298/i/...al-d7coubz.png
Personality: it’s a surprise!
Role wanted: insane tom
Rp sample: He was running though the building smelling for someone he knew soon he heard Iriss “ Iriss!! -“ was suddenly cut off when he was jumped on by Sano who pinned him to the ground, he had a burning stick in his mouth, he growls loudly as he suddenly stabs the stick roughly into hades shoulder causing him to yowl loudly in pain. Soon he let’s go of the stick and growls as he puts his paw on the stick. “ does it hurt? Hmm!?” He asks as he pushes the stick deeper again earning a other cry of pain from hades. “ oh I know it hurts! I know it well... this is far less this isn’t enough to show you what you did to me!! “ He hisses as he suddenly pulls the stick out and tossing it to the side letting blood fly here and there. “ I want you to suffer! To die knowing you’re weak! That you’re a monster!! ... and I’ll do it by making you watch the ones you love burn.. just like what you did to me” suddenly hades pushes Sano off clawing his neck as he did. Soon he was standing blood pouring down onto the ground but still he held anger in his eyes “ I don’t know who you are but I sure in hell ain’t letting you hurt my family!!” He hisses loudly
Other: He’s open for a relationship be warned he’s crazy!
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:28 AM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post

Name: Deathheart
Looks: https://img00.deviantart.net/0298/i/...al-d7coubz.png
Personality: it’s a surprise!
Role wanted: insane tom
Rp sample: He was running though the building smelling for someone he knew soon he heard Iriss “ Iriss!! -“ was suddenly cut off when he was jumped on by Sano who pinned him to the ground, he had a burning stick in his mouth, he growls loudly as he suddenly stabs the stick roughly into hades shoulder causing him to yowl loudly in pain. Soon he let’s go of the stick and growls as he puts his paw on the stick. “ does it hurt? Hmm!?” He asks as he pushes the stick deeper again earning a other cry of pain from hades. “ oh I know it hurts! I know it well... this is far less this isn’t enough to show you what you did to me!! “ He hisses as he suddenly pulls the stick out and tossing it to the side letting blood fly here and there. “ I want you to suffer! To die knowing you’re weak! That you’re a monster!! ... and I’ll do it by making you watch the ones you love burn.. just like what you did to me” suddenly hades pushes Sano off clawing his neck as he did. Soon he was standing blood pouring down onto the ground but still he held anger in his eyes “ I don’t know who you are but I sure in hell ain’t letting you hurt my family!!” He hisses loudly
Other: He’s open for a relationship be warned he’s crazy!
Definitely accepted!
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:40 AM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

(Btw DarkLeaf this character is my other one, Lightwhisker. The other cat I have is Lightpaw.)
A sleek, black she-cat emerged from a nearby barn, noticing the odd-looking camp in the distance. "Hey! What's that?" She called out curiously.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots