Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Knowledge trading center
by hades.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:00 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:55 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:54 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by blxze.
Today 02:43 PM

Old February 19th, 2018, 12:09 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: The Abandoned Clan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
(Btw DarkLeaf this character is my other one, Lightwhisker. The other cat I have is Lightpaw.)
A sleek, black she-cat emerged from a nearby barn, noticing the odd-looking camp in the distance. "Hey! What's that?" She called out curiously.
(Sorry this is the resource not the rp XD I just need 4 or 3 more people to sign up for friends then I can make the actual rp)
Old February 19th, 2018, 12:10 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

(Ohh, okie! I can have Lightwhisker join if you like)
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old February 19th, 2018, 12:21 PM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
(Ohh, okie! I can have Lightwhisker join if you like)
(Oh! It's your character not mine)
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:49 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Name: Squirrel.
Looks: Here.
Personality: Kind| Brave| Bold| Blunt| Loyal| Friendly| Goofy| Untrusting.
Role wanted: Friend.
Rp sample: Do you need one? Eh, here:
The creamy ginger molly sat silently lessening to everything around her. As a warrior she would chat with friends and see how cats she knew were doing but it was a bit strange being deputy. She only knew Auroraflame by her name and rank, nothing more. And the RiverClan deputy, Fallenstar's deputy, she things she heard Auroraflame call her Rowanflower but wasn't sure. Feeling eyes on her pelt Buttercup turned her head slightly to confront whoever it was who was staring but before she could say a word Auroraflame greeted her, in a polite and friendly tone. It was unexpected, she assumed she'd meet an angry gaze from the RiverClan deputy, but the molly looked more shocked and maybe a bit curious. Buttercupbreeze couldn't tell what she was feeling but how could she? This is the new Deputy? She doesn't seem anything like Fallenstar. She thought a bit shocked. Before she had a chance to rap her brain around her thoughts Auroraflame spoke again and she was right,she was the new WindClan deputy. She opened her mouth as the SkyClan deputy did but were both cut of by Blazingstar.
Instantly it seamed she looked up at the leaders, she was so nervous she was almost hoping they'd start, even if it felt wrong to do it without ShadowClan. And ThunderClan. She reminded herself. After lessening to both Grousestar and Blazingstar talk she turned her atencion back to the other mollies. Offering a small smile, still nervous, she decided to tell Auroraflame and kinda Rowanflower who she was. "Yes, I'm the new deputy. She meowed, even her enemies derived to know who she was, in her opinion. "My name is Buttercupbreeze, pleased to make your acquaintance." She added trying to be polite as possible. She knew her name could be a mouth full at times, sometimes the kits had a hard time saying it witch usually amused her but she was sure Auroraflame could handle it, she was a full grown warrior it would be a bit embarrassing if she couldn't. Probably for them both. The feline didn't say more after that, not sure if she should. Blazingstar hasn't said anything except that the gathering should star without then other two Clans, maybe she wasn't aloud to speak? Buttercup didn't know, she'd get it down one day but the first day would be the hardest. One thing never dawned on her as she sat here, what the other Clans thought happened to Onyxwhisper, she knew the former deputy was fine but the other Clans had no idea. But none of that dawned on the molly.

Other: Squirrel is a female.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 19th, 2018, 06:34 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Name
Palm
Looks
Here
Personality
Shy || Quiet || WIP
Role wanted
Kit survivor
Rp sample
Palm sat in the entrance to the den. His ears were pinned against his head. One by one, the memories of his former clan came flooding back. He lifted a paw and let out a soft whimper. He didn't want to remember what happened! He just wanted for it to all go away! This was too much for the small kit. Palm jumped to his paws and ran to the back of the den, trying to escape. He squeezed his eyes shut and placed his paws on his head as the memories kept coming. Stop... Stop it! He bared his teeth. Stop! Palm slammed his paws on the ground and let out a screech. His eyes shot open. It took him a second to remember where he was; In the back of a dark den, alone. The kit curled into a ball and began softly sobbing to himself.
~°~
Need more?
Other
Nah

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; February 19th, 2018 at 06:46 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Name: Squirrel.
Looks: Here.
Personality: Kind| Brave| Bold| Blunt| Loyal| Friendly| Goofy| Untrusting.
Role wanted: Friend.
Rp sample: Do you need one? Eh, here:
The creamy ginger molly sat silently lessening to everything around her. As a warrior she would chat with friends and see how cats she knew were doing but it was a bit strange being deputy. She only knew Auroraflame by her name and rank, nothing more. And the RiverClan deputy, Fallenstar's deputy, she things she heard Auroraflame call her Rowanflower but wasn't sure. Feeling eyes on her pelt Buttercup turned her head slightly to confront whoever it was who was staring but before she could say a word Auroraflame greeted her, in a polite and friendly tone. It was unexpected, she assumed she'd meet an angry gaze from the RiverClan deputy, but the molly looked more shocked and maybe a bit curious. Buttercupbreeze couldn't tell what she was feeling but how could she? This is the new Deputy? She doesn't seem anything like Fallenstar. She thought a bit shocked. Before she had a chance to rap her brain around her thoughts Auroraflame spoke again and she was right,she was the new WindClan deputy. She opened her mouth as the SkyClan deputy did but were both cut of by Blazingstar.
Instantly it seamed she looked up at the leaders, she was so nervous she was almost hoping they'd start, even if it felt wrong to do it without ShadowClan. And ThunderClan. She reminded herself. After lessening to both Grousestar and Blazingstar talk she turned her atencion back to the other mollies. Offering a small smile, still nervous, she decided to tell Auroraflame and kinda Rowanflower who she was. "Yes, I'm the new deputy. She meowed, even her enemies derived to know who she was, in her opinion. "My name is Buttercupbreeze, pleased to make your acquaintance." She added trying to be polite as possible. She knew her name could be a mouth full at times, sometimes the kits had a hard time saying it witch usually amused her but she was sure Auroraflame could handle it, she was a full grown warrior it would be a bit embarrassing if she couldn't. Probably for them both. The feline didn't say more after that, not sure if she should. Blazingstar hasn't said anything except that the gathering should star without then other two Clans, maybe she wasn't aloud to speak? Buttercup didn't know, she'd get it down one day but the first day would be the hardest. One thing never dawned on her as she sat here, what the other Clans thought happened to Onyxwhisper, she knew the former deputy was fine but the other Clans had no idea. But none of that dawned on the molly.

Other: Squirrel is a female.
Accepted of course!
Old February 19th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Name
Palm
Looks
Here
Personality
Shy || Quiet || WIP
Role wanted
Kit survivor
Rp sample
Palm sat in the entrance to the den. His ears were pinned against his head. One by one, the memories of his former clan came flooding back. He lifted a paw and let out a soft whimper. He didn't want to remember what happened! He just wanted for it to all go away! This was too much for the small kit. Palm jumped to his paws and ran to the back of the den, trying to escape. He squeezed his eyes shut and placed his paws on his head as the memories kept coming. Stop... Stop it! He bared his teeth. Stop! Palm slammed his paws on the ground and let out a screech. His eyes shot open. It took him a second to remember where he was; In the back of a dark den, alone. The kit curled into a ball and began softly sobbing to himself.
~°~
Need more?
Other
Nah
Accepted!