Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Travel, She Wrote (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 09:23 AM
research (LF stc/df cats)
by Apollo.
Last post by Zei
Today 09:21 AM
RiverClan Punishments
by Estelle
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 09:20 AM
✩Star's Pixel Icon Shop✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:17 AM
Marshpaw everything...
Last post by Zei
Today 09:16 AM

Old February 22nd, 2018, 01:37 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ~Madness~~Broken~ ( clans of mad and sane)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
"no," she said simply, her tail flicking. blazingsoul kneaded the ground, her claws digging into it. the molly's ears flattened briefly as she thought of a way to get the other to go away, wanting to be left alone. "why are you here?" her one eye opened to glare at moonheart, her nose twitching. blazingsoul sighed again and raised her head slightly. "let me guess, you're going to flirt agonizingly with me until i break and go somewhere with you. am i correct?"
Moonheart laughs softly “ still cold as always how cute” she says with a purr as she looks at her. “ maybe but I’ll be more how to say romantic with my flirting. So if you wanna skip that how about a hunt?” She asks calmly already knowing the drill.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 01:40 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Petal smiled, leaning against Wolf. He sat down as the leader did, keeping himself close, trying to comfort Wolf to the best of his ability. “If...you need to talk, I’m here,” he murmured, “I might still be learning when it comes to healing, but I don’t want you to suffer,” he added, nuzzling Wolf. “I love you too, of course I know that,” He said, smiling. However, he could tell something was troubling the leader, remaining quiet, hoping that Wolf would tell him, instead of suffering in silence.
Wolfstar smiles softly as he looks at him. “ I know... I know that well my love.” He Says calmly as he looks outside. “ ... the stars.. they have been.. rather dark lately. They have been showing me darkness... blood and the cries of the other clan... I think they want me to go to war with them but.. I don’t want to. I don’t you to get hurt so.. tell me have you gotten those dreams too.. has starclan spoke to you?” He asks calmly
Old February 22nd, 2018, 02:42 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Wolfstar smiles softly as he looks at him. “ I know... I know that well my love.” He Says calmly as he looks outside. “ ... the stars.. they have been.. rather dark lately. They have been showing me darkness... blood and the cries of the other clan... I think they want me to go to war with them but.. I don’t want to. I don’t you to get hurt so.. tell me have you gotten those dreams too.. has starclan spoke to you?” He asks calmly
Petal smiled, pressing himself against Wolfstar to try and keep him calm. He was internally panicking, not knowing what was troubling the leader, and once he spoke, Petal wasn’t exactly calm. “I...I see...” he murmured, trying to keep his breathing even. He had to remain calm, not just for Wolfstar, but for the entire clan. “I’ve...seen things, but I’ve just thought of them as nightmares,” he admitted, hoping he wouldn’t get in trouble. Ever since he was a kit, he had been seeing things, but he had been told he was crazy, almost insane. Since he had become a healer, he understood them more, but still, there was a part of him telling him it was just a nightmare, looking at Wolf quietly.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 03:42 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Petal smiled, pressing himself against Wolfstar to try and keep him calm. He was internally panicking, not knowing what was troubling the leader, and once he spoke, Petal wasn’t exactly calm. “I...I see...” he murmured, trying to keep his breathing even. He had to remain calm, not just for Wolfstar, but for the entire clan. “I’ve...seen things, but I’ve just thought of them as nightmares,” he admitted, hoping he wouldn’t get in trouble. Ever since he was a kit, he had been seeing things, but he had been told he was crazy, almost insane. Since he had become a healer, he understood them more, but still, there was a part of him telling him it was just a nightmare, looking at Wolf quietly.
He nods “ so you’ve seen them too...” he nuzzles his head against his. “ ... Should we listen to starclan and fight the other clan... do we have to fight?” He Says shakingly as he nuzzles his head against the healers should his tail wrapped around his mate. “ I don’t want to put y’all at risk but what if this if for good reason... I can’t handle the thought of putting you in danger my love. To put the whole clan in danger. “ he says softly as he licks his mates shoulder a bit. “ but it’s starclan we’re talking about... “ he says calmly
Old February 22nd, 2018, 04:27 PM

Quote:
He nods “ so you’ve seen them too...” he nuzzles his head against his. “ ... Should we listen to starclan and fight the other clan... do we have to fight?” He Says shakingly as he nuzzles his head against the healers should his tail wrapped around his mate. “ I don’t want to put y’all at risk but what if this if for good reason... I can’t handle the thought of putting you in danger my love. To put the whole clan in danger. “ he says softly as he licks his mates shoulder a bit. “ but it’s starclan we’re talking about... “ he says calmly
Petal nodded solemnly, unsure of what to do. This was a matter of life and death they were talking about here! “You’re the leader,” He said, unsure of what else to say. “I believe we have enough herbs to heal if things don’t go so well, it’s up to what you believe we should de. He said. He didn’t admit he had a shaky amount of faith in Starclan, not thinking that a bunch of cats in the sky could control everything around them, but he wasn't going to say that. He looked at Wolfstar, unsure of what to say, hoping he gave a good enough answer.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 10:00 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Moonheart laughs softly “ still cold as always how cute” she says with a purr as she looks at her. “ maybe but I’ll be more how to say romantic with my flirting. So if you wanna skip that how about a hunt?” She asks calmly already knowing the drill.

blazingsoul growled, agitated. "don't call me cute. and don't use that romance idiocy around me." she stood up completely, her tail lashing against the ground. "fine. i'll go. but don't bother me." her ears flicked, a crystalline gaze holding resentfulness towards the other molly. without another word, blazingsoul made her way out of the shadows and towards the entrance of the camp. "are you coming or not?" she looked over her shoulder before slipping into the territory with a quiet sigh.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 10:06 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Barkbranch groaned irritated "There is nothing to do" she growled at herself. "I should've made 'friends'" she said not knowing if she could trust most people since she was never very trusting.
The brown Molly slightly banged her head onto the ground on purpose she felt light clawing someone's ears off.
Old February 27th, 2018, 09:12 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Petal nodded solemnly, unsure of what to do. This was a matter of life and death they were talking about here! “You’re the leader,” He said, unsure of what else to say. “I believe we have enough herbs to heal if things don’t go so well, it’s up to what you believe we should de. He said. He didn’t admit he had a shaky amount of faith in Starclan, not thinking that a bunch of cats in the sky could control everything around them, but he wasn't going to say that. He looked at Wolfstar, unsure of what to say, hoping he gave a good enough answer.
Wolfstar nods slowly “ .... “ he laughs softly as he begins to lean against petal his head pressed against his “ daring I’m a fool of a leader. I don’t deserve my role since I did not earn it... I killed for it. But I know I did it for you. If that leader lead still he would have done something to hurt you my love.. I couldn’t let that happen.” He Says as he moves back and looks at petal “ I couldn’t let y’all suffer my love... I will find out within the gathering what we should do.... but please stay by me. Keep my mind sane as I speak to them. Keep me... me for a while longer my love. I can’t handle the thought of losing myself again “
Old February 27th, 2018, 09:13 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post

blazingsoul growled, agitated. "don't call me cute. and don't use that romance idiocy around me." she stood up completely, her tail lashing against the ground. "fine. i'll go. but don't bother me." her ears flicked, a crystalline gaze holding resentfulness towards the other molly. without another word, blazingsoul made her way out of the shadows and towards the entrance of the camp. "are you coming or not?" she looked over her shoulder before slipping into the territory with a quiet sigh.
She laughs softly “ coming my dear” she says as she stands I think and quickly follows her. Soon once they were alone she begins to rub her head against the other “ so cold! What did I do this time my love?”
Old February 27th, 2018, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Wolfstar nods slowly “ .... “ he laughs softly as he begins to lean against petal his head pressed against his “ daring I’m a fool of a leader. I don’t deserve my role since I did not earn it... I killed for it. But I know I did it for you. If that leader lead still he would have done something to hurt you my love.. I couldn’t let that happen.” He Says as he moves back and looks at petal “ I couldn’t let y’all suffer my love... I will find out within the gathering what we should do.... but please stay by me. Keep my mind sane as I speak to them. Keep me... me for a while longer my love. I can’t handle the thought of losing myself again “
Petal didn’t know exactly what to say, as, while he was good with herbs and wounds, mental assistance was beyond what he could really understand. “I...” he trailed off, tempted to break in, but he ended up not saying anything. “Wouldn’t...well...if you killed to get it, you won the battle, and therefore, you deserve it...?” even he didn’t sound like he had faith in his words. He stayed quiet as he listened to Wolf’s request, unsure of what to say. “I-I’ll do my best!” He said, a small smile coming onto his face, leaning against Wolf warmly, trying to comfort him for the time being.