Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 05:03 PM

Old February 21st, 2018, 01:57 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Sam's Abandoned Barn

Wanna check out his finder? It is right here! This is sam's abandoned barn where he mostly stays and struggles to survive. Wanna roleplay with him? Just jump in, mate! I wonder who he will meet~

The tom covered his eyes with his paws, a soft groan coming from him. Not yet, not yet. He didn't want to get up. The moment he did meant he would feel the sharp pang of hunger, not like he already didn't. Any movement made his limbs ache, he felt like a elder! Sam slowly uncovered his eyes, a sigh coming from his muzzle. He knew this was no way to live. However he didn't have much of a choice, did he? He slowly got to his paws, stretching his long body. "Maybe I'll catch something... probably not." Sam mumbled under his breath, walking out of the barn. Stepping over anything that had fallen. He was no wild cat, he was learning on his own. No one taught him how to survive. Sam hissed at the sunlight, disliking how it blinded him. He lift his maw, sniffing the air for any prey. His eye lit up, mouse. One of the lucky things was that his body was so small, a mouse could fill him up! He usually lived off mouses, either way. Someone once told him that his barn was probably filled with them but Sam never saw one in there but a few. Sam followed the trail before dropping into a sloppy hunter crouch. He crept close before darting for the killing bite, he only caught onto the tail with his teeth. His limbs ached a little from the quick movement, mostly his stomach. Sam nipped its neck, killing it. A wide smile came on his face. "Look at me!" He meowed, proudly. One of the good things about where he lived he almost never saw cats. Which was good for him, they could.. kill him. While he had a few friends, though that he somehow befriended. Sam began to happily eat the mouse, savoring the taste.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 8th, 2018 at 02:53 PM.
Old February 21st, 2018, 02:07 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: Sam's Abandoned Barn

Styx was wandering around mindlessly when she came up on a.. familiar territory. "Sam?" She asked, stepping in to the abandoned barn. Sam was her best friend, and they talked a lot together, so she'd grown used to him. "Sam!" She chirped up when she saw her friend, eating a mouse. "You catch that..?" She giggled, and answered her own question in her head. of course he did, Styx. The feline's ear flicked as she sat down, waiting for Sam to finish his mouse before they talked.
lotusfang
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
Styx was wandering around mindlessly when she came up on a.. familiar territory. "Sam?" She asked, stepping in to the abandoned barn. Sam was her best friend, and they talked a lot together, so she'd grown used to him. "Sam!" She chirped up when she saw her friend, eating a mouse. "You catch that..?" She giggled, and answered her own question in her head. of course he did, Styx. The feline's ear flicked as she sat down, waiting for Sam to finish his mouse before they talked.

Sam heard his name being called, a familiar voice that sounded like his friend, Styx. However it still made shivers go down his spine. What if someone came to kill him- torchure him?! Sam then see Styx come in view, sighing in relief. See? He wasn't friendless. He finished his mouse, feeling better. He nodded, proudly. His eyes shone a little or seem to when the sunlight hit them. "Its beeeenn soo long since I caught something, how have you been?" He asked, rather curious. He haven't seen her in a while and truth be told, a bit worried. Sam could feel any shyness he had be wiped away. He knew this cat wouldn't hurt him, he could trust her. Right? He disliked those kind of thoughts that got in his head, shrugging them off.
@Reverie

pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 23rd, 2018 at 02:30 PM.
Old February 27th, 2018, 07:50 PM

bump

pronouns.cc
Old February 27th, 2018, 10:15 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Clive, a orange and white tabby who's cold but can be nice had wandered into a unknown territory. He sniffed the air and smelt two cats he missed a little he hadn't socialized in a while so he was pretty quiet.
Clive walked closet and made his way up a tree away from the two cats so they couldn't see him there was a she cat and a Tom he crouched down on the branch and studied their movements.
Old February 28th, 2018, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
Clive, a orange and white tabby who's cold but can be nice had wandered into a unknown territory. He sniffed the air and smelt two cats he missed a little he hadn't socialized in a while so he was pretty quiet.
Clive walked closet and made his way up a tree away from the two cats so they couldn't see him there was a she cat and a Tom he crouched down on the branch and studied their movements.
Sam's ear twitched, the one he had anyway. He furrowed his eyebrows, he lowered his head for only Styx to here. "St-tyx, can y-you sm-mell that?" It was fasanscting on how quick he can change. He could smell a cat, almost barely but he could. They were going to kill him, he was probably good off as dead now! Oh, oh why now? He just found a good place to stay. Sam eyes pleaded for Styx to help him out here. He huddled closer to her like it would protect him- it really wouldn't. His eyes darted warily around, like a frog's tongue. Then he saw the barn, maybe he could run in there and hid with Styx? Maybe she could fight them off? Yet what if she dies, Sam didn't want that.

@Reverie

pronouns.cc
Old February 28th, 2018, 04:18 PM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Sam's ear twitched, the one he had anyway. He furrowed his eyebrows, he lowered his head for only Styx to here. "St-tyx, can y-you sm-mell that?" It was fasanscting on how quick he can change. He could smell a cat, almost barely but he could. They were going to kill him, he was probably good off as dead now! Oh, oh why now? He just found a good place to stay. Sam eyes pleaded for Styx to help him out here. He huddled closer to her like it would protect him- it really wouldn't. His eyes darted warily around, like a frog's tongue. Then he saw the barn, maybe he could run in there and hid with Styx? Maybe she could fight them off? Yet what if she dies, Sam didn't want that.

@Reverie
Clive noticed the Tom huddling closer to the she cat as if she would protect him. The big Tom chuckled not in a evil way but in a low voice almost amused.
The orange and white male jumped down from the tree and slowly stalked his way to them stopping a few feet crouching behind a bush. His eyes looked at them.

He wandered who they were he saw a barn assuming it was the Tom's barn since he could still smell his scent when he got close to the barn. Clive eyed the male, he looked weak and he was smaller than Clive so he could easily take him down but what was the point of that? He didn't do anything to him.
Clive sighed heavily on accident noticing his accident his eats flattened to his head "Mouse-brain!!he scolded himself quietly and looked to see if the other Tom heard him.
Old February 28th, 2018, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Clive noticed the Tom huddling closer to the she cat as if she would protect him. The big Tom chuckled not in a evil way but in a low voice almost amused.
The orange and white male jumped down from the tree and slowly stalked his way to them stopping a few feet crouching behind a bush. His eyes looked at them.

He wandered who they were he saw a barn assuming it was the Tom's barn since he could still smell his scent when he got close to the barn. Clive eyed the male, he looked weak and he was smaller than Clive so he could easily take him down but what was the point of that? He didn't do anything to him.
Clive sighed heavily on accident noticing his accident his eats flattened to his head "Mouse-brain!!he scolded himself quietly and looked to see if the other Tom heard him.
His wide-eyed as stared in the direction of the tom, shrinking back farther. He could feel his body tremble a tiny bit from fear. He probably reeked of it. Sam tried to muster up words, "Wh-ho a-ar-r-re you?" He squeaked, doing his best to make it sound at least one bit stern which it didn't. That was no surprise. He look back to Styix, mouthing. `Help me`. His tail curled at his side, looking for any movement like the could would jump out any second. Sam ears flattened to his skull, unsheathing his claws. Fight or flee? Flee was his choice. Yet he was kind of frozen in place. The silence that dragged on was practically killing him. Ever so slightly, he managed to take a step back. "Don-nt ki-ill us!" He stuttered, squeezing his eyes shut but to peek to see if the cat had came out yet. Sam hope it was a small fragile she-kit. They weren't scary, they were just little kitties with sharp..needle like.. claws. Okay, stop thinking like that! Kittens are defenseless. He cursed any dark thought that managed to creep in. His past was always there, it stuck to him like honey. (which he fairly liked, actually) Sam learned how to block the thoughts out, most of the time.

pronouns.cc
Old February 28th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
His wide-eyed as stared in the direction of the tom, shrinking back farther. He could feel his body tremble a tiny bit from fear. He probably reeked of it. Sam tried to muster up words, "Wh-ho a-ar-r-re you?" He squeaked, doing his best to make it sound at least one bit stern which it didn't. That was no surprise. He look back to Styix, mouthing. `Help me`. His tail curled at his side, looking for any movement like the could would jump out any second. Sam ears flattened to his skull, unsheathing his claws. Fight or flee? Flee was his choice. Yet he was kind of frozen in place. The silence that dragged on was practically killing him. Ever so slightly, he managed to take a step back. "Don-nt ki-ill us!" He stuttered, squeezing his eyes shut but to peek to see if the cat had came out yet. Sam hope it was a small fragile she-kit. They weren't scary, they were just little kitties with sharp..needle like.. claws. Okay, stop thinking like that! Kittens are defenseless. He cursed any dark thought that managed to creep in. His past was always there, it stuck to him like honey. (which he fairly liked, actually) Sam learned how to block the thoughts out, most of the time.
Clive cursed to himself how could he have let that Tom hear him?! The bigger Tom slowly walked out from.behind the bush and chuckled a bit walking up to Sam "I could kill you" he said scaring the poor Tom for fun "but why would I?" Clive whispered into his ear giving a sharp toothed smile. "My name's Clive" he introduced himself his ears perking up a bit. "Why are you soscared?" he chuckled looking at Sam staring into his eyes, if looks could cause trauma Sam would have it.
Old March 1st, 2018, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Clive cursed to himself how could he have let that Tom hear him?! The bigger Tom slowly walked out from.behind the bush and chuckled a bit walking up to Sam "I could kill you" he said scaring the poor Tom for fun "but why would I?" Clive whispered into his ear giving a sharp toothed smile. "My name's Clive" he introduced himself his ears perking up a bit. "Why are you soscared?" he chuckled looking at Sam staring into his eyes, if looks could cause trauma Sam would have it.
Sam eyes widened, he gulp. "U-um. I r-rather n-not. Pl-lea-ase. " He tried to sink into the ground which failed. He narrowed his eyes, not wanting to be close to the tom at all. It gave him a bad vibe. He didn't squeak his name out or anything until he heard something whisper into his ear. Then, he was staring in the eyes of a probably murder or somethin. Sam breath quicken, leaning back enough he could fall over just by a small push. "I do-ont k-know." He lied. He didn't want him to know. He didn't want to be called a coward, the tom was just scary! Surely he wanted to hurt him, right? He even said he could. That is like, the same thing as saying imma gonna kill you, kitty cat. Sam cursed his appearance maybe, if he was bigger and scarier cats would leave him alone.

pronouns.cc