Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 04:22 AM

Old February 23rd, 2018, 04:06 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

"Ohh...I'm so so scared." He chuckled darkly at the feline. "You look very pretty when you're angry or trying to be scary." He mused. Vasilli watched her body carefully, the muscles bunching up ready to spring at any moment. Vasilli would, of course, be ready to leap out of the way. Vasilli's lanky muscular build was perfect for speed, yes he was muscular but his body was very well proportioned. He was excellent at tiring his opponent before striking. He had learned this during his trainee days in the Dusk Syndicate. He couldn't help but notice all the scars on her body, didn't she know how to take care of her wounds better? His scars were hidden beneath his thick-coarse fur. He was trained viciously and with no mercy from his mentor. If she so desired to attack him, he'd enjoy playing with her. Vasilli was viewed as one of the best fighters or was one of the best fighters in the Dusk Syndicate. He had proven that with his keen observational skills, intuition, and his void of emotion. He was also a strategic fighter, always running possible outcomes or moves from his opponents, which often led him to winning.

(I don't really want them to fight fight, but I want him to be able to play with her. lol.)

(Don't worry, she won't attack him)

Brokendusk felt a sharp jab to her pride, but she didn't loose her form. The black molly padded forward until she was only a few nose lengths away. "Listen you sorry excuse for a cat, I don't know what you're doing here but I swear these will be your last moments alive if you don't turn tail and run." Honestly the molly wouldn't be threatening him about death if he hadn't called her pretty. She hated flirting, she hated love and she hated the very idea of either of them. But most of all she hated toms who called her pretty. She didn't sit down, but her eyes grew slightly wider and her fur flattened. Perhaps she didn't need to harm the tom. Perhaps she could say something hurtful. She had disowned her family through a bunch of very hurtful words so there was no reason why she couldn't drive a cat away. She looked the tom up and down, he showed not trace of attempting to attack her. So that was good, she assumed. Honestly she hadn't liked the tom from the moment she had scented him, but honestly he was just making the situation worse for himself.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 05:16 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

(Don't worry, she won't attack him)

Brokendusk felt a sharp jab to her pride, but she didn't loose her form. The black molly padded forward until she was only a few nose lengths away. "Listen you sorry excuse for a cat, I don't know what you're doing here but I swear these will be your last moments alive if you don't turn tail and run." Honestly the molly wouldn't be threatening him about death if he hadn't called her pretty. She hated flirting, she hated love and she hated the very idea of either of them. But most of all she hated toms who called her pretty. She didn't sit down, but her eyes grew slightly wider and her fur flattened. Perhaps she didn't need to harm the tom. Perhaps she could say something hurtful. She had disowned her family through a bunch of very hurtful words so there was no reason why she couldn't drive a cat away. She looked the tom up and down, he showed not trace of attempting to attack her. So that was good, she assumed. Honestly she hadn't liked the tom from the moment she had scented him, but honestly he was just making the situation worse for himself.

Vasilli narrowed his eyes ever so slightly. "Oh, really now?" He pursed his lips making a "sure" kind of face. "I don't turn my tail and run away sweetheart." He let out a huff. That bit hurt his pride, his ego. "Well..." He looked straight at her, in the eyes, their blue crystal colored depths almost hypnotizing. "You haven't exactly told me what I've done so wrong that would even warrant in my life ending." He nodded to himself knowing it was a valid point and would most likely cause the she-cat to become embarrassed. For as she knew, he knew nothing of the clans and he didn't know he had crossed the border. Of course, Vasilli wasn't that stupid, he knew what he had done. However, he'd seen this peculiar feline around this part of the ShadowClan territory and her very sight intrigued him. He could tell she was a proud cat, one with her own mind and body, not one easily manipulated or used. He could tell all of that just by watching her.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 23rd, 2018 at 05:17 PM.
Old February 24th, 2018, 04:28 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
@Lefty the bear

Waspflight made her way out of camp,
weaving her way through the trees towards the edge of the territory. The long-furred tortoiseshell planned on seeing a close friend of hers, he was a handsome loner who hung around the clans. "Dakota?" She hissed softly, wondering where the tom was at. She hoped he was nearby, or she'd be here alone looking mouse-brained. The warrior popped her head out of a group of holly bushes, and she ventured closer to the edge of the territory. She stayed near the scent markers, in case Dakota didn't show up and one of her clanmates appeared. She'd use the excuse that she was marking the border after a walk. The molly felt a little self-conscious and nervous. What if he didn't show up? What if something happened to him?
Dakota hid in a nearby bush, glaring at Waspflight with a low growl. He jumped out of the bushes, knocking her over. The tom pinned Waspflight to the ground with a smile. "If you were looking for me, im right here." chuckled Dakota, getting off his friend. He sat down, wrapping his tail over his paws. Dakota gave one of his front paws a lick before drawing it over his ear, since he hadn't had a wash in a few days. "I hope I hadn't startled you too much. I wasn't trying yo give you a heart attack." purred the rogue.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 25th, 2018, 09:57 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:

Vasilli narrowed his eyes ever so slightly. "Oh, really now?" He pursed his lips making a "sure" kind of face. "I don't turn my tail and run away sweetheart." He let out a huff. That bit hurt his pride, his ego. "Well..." He looked straight at her, in the eyes, their blue crystal colored depths almost hypnotizing. "You haven't exactly told me what I've done so wrong that would even warrant in my life ending." He nodded to himself knowing it was a valid point and would most likely cause the she-cat to become embarrassed. For as she knew, he knew nothing of the clans and he didn't know he had crossed the border. Of course, Vasilli wasn't that stupid, he knew what he had done. However, he'd seen this peculiar feline around this part of the ShadowClan territory and her very sight intrigued him. He could tell she was a proud cat, one with her own mind and body, not one easily manipulated or used. He could tell all of that just by watching her.

Brokendusk had to struggle from killing the tom right then and there on that remark. Everyone knew that this was clan territory. ShadowClan territory. He was not allowed. Their borders were strong, and the scent obvious unless a cat couldn't scent anything. And this one could, she didn't know how she knew but she did. This tom could smell, nothing was clogging his nose. "Can you smell, because if you can than you know what you did!" She hissed. Brokendusk was no newbie to liars. She told many lies herself, and she heard lies. She knew lies, and he was lying. He knew what he had done wrong. No cat could be so terrible and not know what they were doing wrong. He didn't give too much away, he was a smart cat, and she was puzzled by the way he acted. He flirted and he was terrible, not the type of cat that anyone would want to hang out with. He had to know what he was doing. He wasn't stupid. He was playing with her and she knew it. He was smart and seemed to have gotten out of many situations exactly like the one he was in. He would know a border when he smelled one.
Old February 25th, 2018, 02:21 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Brokendusk had to struggle from killing the tom right then and there on that remark. Everyone knew that this was clan territory. ShadowClan territory. He was not allowed. Their borders were strong, and the scent obvious unless a cat couldn't scent anything. And this one could, she didn't know how she knew but she did. This tom could smell, nothing was clogging his nose. "Can you smell, because if you can than you know what you did!" She hissed. Brokendusk was no newbie to liars. She told many lies herself, and she heard lies. She knew lies, and he was lying. He knew what he had done wrong. No cat could be so terrible and not know what they were doing wrong. He didn't give too much away, he was a smart cat, and she was puzzled by the way he acted. He flirted and he was terrible, not the type of cat that anyone would want to hang out with. He had to know what he was doing. He wasn't stupid. He was playing with her and she knew it. He was smart and seemed to have gotten out of many situations exactly like the one he was in. He would know a border when he smelled one.
Vasilli frowned, eyes still emotionless. "Now I never said I DIDNT know what I did, I just said you didn't state it yet which means I'm perfectly fine where I am." He grinned to the feline before moving forward towards her, his nose inches from hers. Being closer to her would allow her to see how skinny his was, malnourished, dehydrated. Although he looked like death, the tom was still quite tough. "You're very interesting up close." He smiled at her. "My name is Vasilli." He mewed deeply. "Pleasure to meet you." He took a few steps back and remained a few tail lengths away and sat back down. He hadn't hunted on this felines clans territory or anything, he had merely watched her hunt. He would hunt later if he could find food. Leafbare was a hard season to hunt in.

(Mobile sorry x.x)

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old February 26th, 2018, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
@Lyeni
A cat was moving slowly towards her and meowed something that the kit couldn't understand, and the little kitten faintly knew that the sounds from before had been made by that cat. The little kitten froze.
She didn't know whetever she should run way from the cat, or approach it.
It could be dangerous , but it seemed like the cat radiated warmth and the kitten was very cold. The white around her was soft, but cold to the touch and the air was no better. Suddenly, the little kitten gave a sneeze which made her fall to the ground yet again. It was harder to come up this time.
The kitten abandoned the thought of danger, and tried to take a few step towards the stranger, slowly.
(Yeah, I missed this, oops.)

Beetlemist watched carefully as the small kit made up her mind, her eyes never leaving the kit's small form.
As the kit stumbled Beetlemist grew sick with worry and fearful for the kit's health took a step towards her and nudged her back onto her paws. "It's alright little one," she mewed softly to the kit, "I know somewhere you'll be warm and safe..."
Old February 26th, 2018, 07:09 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
For a moment, Shadetail had been proud to be apart of this hunting patrol. Him and Ashnose made a good team, he had to admit. As he buried the deceased frog, he began to let his mind wander. This was how he wanted it to be - working side by side with his Clanmates to ensure the continuation of ShadowClan. It's why he had decided to join ShadowClan after the Dusk Syndicate had been disbanded. He didn't want to live a life without structure, and the tom had always admired how the Clans did things - build relationships out of respect instead of fear. Followed a cat based on their principles and ability to lead others, not how many they had killed, and how widespread they were feared. Shadetail didn't want that life, but it had been the only one he had known growing up in the Syndicate. Once that had came to it's end, it made him question which direction he wanted to walk in - to live alone as a loner? Or to fulfill his long desire of joining a wild Clan?

The rest, well, was history.

But that all shattered down when he felt Ashnose pause beside him. He didn't have to look up to know the tom was scenting him. Was he trying to search for the Syndicate scent? He knew every cat in ShadowClan was aware of his heritage. The thought infuriated him, made his toes curl, and Shadetail growled a little under his breath, loud enough for the other tom to hear if he'd decided to listen close. The tom didn't comment though, at least not right away. As Ashnose continued forward, turning and muttering something about the weather, Shadetail felt something snap. "Scenting for something?" he growled, turning and facing the other tom with narrowed yellow hues, and ears flattening back. He didn't bother to respond to his pitiful attempt at small talk - no cat in the Clan truly wanted to "small talk" with Shadetail - they always had an agenda. Usually, he wouldn't have commented on it, and pushed away the thought that perhaps Ashnose had just been checking for other prey. But with the weight of his Clanmates opinions weighing heavily on him, this seemed like a brick rather than a gentle feather.
Ashnose paused mid-step, not expecting Shadetail's tone to be quite so harsh. It had scared him in all honesty. Feeling defensive (and confused as well), the gray warrior turned on his paws to face his Clanmate. "What's gotten under your pelt?" The tom snapped back. He lashed his tail furiously behind him. Heat was building under his thick gray pelt. "I thought I had smelled something weird. Why are you acting so strange over it? You're being ridiculous." Ashnose practically seethed through his teeth. Suddenly overcome by rage, the warrior stomped forward to meet Shadetail and look him directly into his eyes. He did nothing more, just kept his amber eyes on Shadetail. Ashnose was never like this with his Clanmates, but Shadetail was being particularly frustrating.

Now hardly more than a tail-length away from the other tom, Ashnose caught a whiff of the same scent he smelled before. Still remaining firm and composed, he took in a deeper breath. He knew for sure this time that Shadetail was the source. I recognize that scent, but where is it from? He strained to remember, trying to dig through his memories. "What is that scent?" Ashnose's tone was commanding, but didn't give away anything else that he was feeling. He was afraid of what Shadetail's answer would be. The British Shorthair had liked the tom just fine until he'd unreasonably snapped at him. He couldn't help but narrow his amber eyes until they were hardly slits.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old February 27th, 2018, 06:42 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Ashnose paused mid-step, not expecting Shadetail's tone to be quite so harsh. It had scared him in all honesty. Feeling defensive (and confused as well), the gray warrior turned on his paws to face his Clanmate. "What's gotten under your pelt?" The tom snapped back. He lashed his tail furiously behind him. Heat was building under his thick gray pelt. "I thought I had smelled something weird. Why are you acting so strange over it? You're being ridiculous." Ashnose practically seethed through his teeth. Suddenly overcome by rage, the warrior stomped forward to meet Shadetail and look him directly into his eyes. He did nothing more, just kept his amber eyes on Shadetail. Ashnose was never like this with his Clanmates, but Shadetail was being particularly frustrating.

Now hardly more than a tail-length away from the other tom, Ashnose caught a whiff of the same scent he smelled before. Still remaining firm and composed, he took in a deeper breath. He knew for sure this time that Shadetail was the source. I recognize that scent, but where is it from? He strained to remember, trying to dig through his memories. "What is that scent?" Ashnose's tone was commanding, but didn't give away anything else that he was feeling. He was afraid of what Shadetail's answer would be. The British Shorthair had liked the tom just fine until he'd unreasonably snapped at him. He couldn't help but narrow his amber eyes until they were hardly slits.
A scoff came from Shadetail. What had gotten under his pelt? He almost wanted to laugh at his Clanmate's audacity to ask that. As if a majority of ShadowClan hadn't sneered and glared at him when he first joined. As if he hadn't been the outcast of the Clan, the scape-goat one could use in case of emergency. As if he wasn't a cat capable of feeling all the same emotions of humiliation and rage at the first two. It infuriated him that Ashnose seemed to have no idea how angry it could make Shadetail, stopping to smell him like that. I'm sure he doesn't stop to scent his other full blood Clanmates, the gray tom thought with a lash of his tail. His eyes, narrowed and darkened, stared right back at Ashnose, the fur on his neck beginning to bristle. Somewhere, deep in the back of his mind, Shadetail knew that quarreling with a member of his own Clan was the last thing he wanted to do if he wanted to stay in Goldenstar's good graces. The leader seemed to like him well enough, but the tom knew how precious that was, and what thin of a line he was walking on with his heritage.

"What, you don't recognize it?" he spat, bile rising in his throat as he focused on keeping his claws concealed in their sheaths. Harming Ashnose was far from his mind, but that didn't mean Shadetail was about to let the warrior speak to him like that. He never got that sort of disrespect or tone from any cat in the Syndicate, and despite his long to be apart of a Clan build on respect, he wasn't about to have that taken away from him. "I'm being ridiculous?" he growled, inching closer to Ashnose. The depths of his yellow eyes were alit with a fiery rage now, and a part of him knew this was escalating too far. But all the pent up disappointment and humiliation he had bottled up seemed to be leaking out a bit, threatening to burst at the seems. "Perhaps if this fox-hearted Clan would stop treating me like I was going to turn on them at any moment, I wouldn't have anything "under my pelt", now would I?" Shoulders heaving up and down, heart racing in his chest, Shadetail just stared Ashnose down. This was the breaking point for him. He could feel his Clanmates opinions finally getting to him. It seemed that no matter what the tom did, he would always be distrusted by a majority of the Clan. Perhaps it was just time to give into the stereotype so neatly and "graciously" laid out for him.

Last edited by Mauve; February 27th, 2018 at 06:43 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 09:57 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverspring View Post
She raced outside of the camp and looked over Shadowclans' territory proudly. 'Finally, I am going to learn to hunt!' She excitedly looked over her shoulder and saw Nightstep taking large strides toward where she was standing. "So, what do I do first?" she chirruped.
Nightstep moved to the territory behind Vixenpaw. "Before we learn the hunting crouch sniff the air and tell me what you scent." replied the senior warrior, sitting down with her tail over her paws. She sat there patiently waiting for her apprentice.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 03:38 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Vasilli frowned, eyes still emotionless. "Now I never said I DIDNT know what I did, I just said you didn't state it yet which means I'm perfectly fine where I am." He grinned to the feline before moving forward towards her, his nose inches from hers. Being closer to her would allow her to see how skinny his was, malnourished, dehydrated. Although he looked like death, the tom was still quite tough. "You're very interesting up close." He smiled at her. "My name is Vasilli." He mewed deeply. "Pleasure to meet you." He took a few steps back and remained a few tail lengths away and sat back down. He hadn't hunted on this felines clans territory or anything, he had merely watched her hunt. He would hunt later if he could find food. Leafbare was a hard season to hunt in.

(Mobile sorry x.x)

Brokendusk growled in frustration, why did rouges have to be so difficult? She had to admit he was smart, and intriguing, but a terrible cat. "I honestly don't care, just get off my territory and your pelt will remain intact." She hissed, hoping he knew that this was the last threat and that she actually would fight him if he didn't leave. As far as she was concerned she had actually been being nice by not destroying him right then and there. As he took a few steps forward she stepped back, hissing a warning at the tom. "You look very weak up close!" she growled, noting how skinny he looked. Dehydrated. He looked almost dead to her. Brokendusk wrinkled her nose in disgust as he introduced himself. "I never asked for your name! Get out!" She growled. His name was a strange one. It wasn't even normal like Leaf, Squirrel, Bracken or Sorrel!