Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
~>>Windflowerpaw's.....
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 07:00 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:52 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:37 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by nyx
Today 06:37 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2021, 09:25 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

ShadowClan Prey Scavenger Hunt [Event - Open to All Apprentices and a Few Warriors]

Event [#event]

"Apprentices of ShadowClan, gather round! Warriors, I'll need a pawful of you out here as well."

Things were starting to warm up for Greenleaf, yet a cool and crisp breeze still flowed through the air, the perfect weather for a little hunting event Finchwhisker had been cooking up for a while now. With hunting patrols being a consistent disappointment, he saw this as a perfect opportunity to stock up the fresh-kill pile and get these brats one step closer to warriorhood. A win-win situation for all.

"This will be similar to a scavenger hunt, but you'll be looking for certain types of prey. You'll be split up into groups for this. One warrior will accompany each group, however, they may NOT help you with the actual hunting. Quite frankly, I'm assured some of you could manage perfectly well without the added supervision, but there's that handful of you who might do something incredibly stupid and wind up in Ebonyfang's care, so surveillance it is. Now, onto the task. You'll have to catch a rat, a vole, a frog, a lizard, a shrew, a mouse, a squirrel, and any sort of bird you find. The first group to catch every type of prey and report back to me wins."

"You might be asking, what's the prize for this whole thing? Well, I believe I've come up with a fair trade for the work you'll put in hunting. The winning apprentices will get the first pick of the prey pile tonight, bragging rights, of course, and..." he paused for dramatic effect, flattening down a nearby clump of bracken to reveal what had been hiding behind it. "A badger skull to show off to your clanmates!" While he'd been out scouting around the area earlier, he'd stumbled upon an old badger carcass and decided the skull would make an interesting trophy. Some of the rascals might be a bit creeped out by the skull, but he was certain quite a few of them would love the chance to keep it near their nest and pretend as though they'd killed it all by themselves.

"Now, onto the more technical details. First off, for those of you who haven't quite learned how to hunt yet, you're free to come along anyways. You'll pick up the skills through observation."

"Don't try to bring me more than one of each prey type. That won't get you any sort of bonus points. Stick with your group the entire time. If I see any of you trying to split off and catch more than one piece of prey at a time, I may choose not to count some of your catches. And in the event of a tie... you'll see what happens."

"So, if you want to participate, come line up in front of me, and I'll begin sorting you out into groups."

How This Works

A randomized spinner wheel will be used to determine what type of prey a group catches each round. Spins will occur every 24 hours. "Duplicates" do not count towards completing the checklist. This means that if the spinner lands on the same prey twice, the group has made no progress. The wheel will only be spun if at least one member of each group has posted. If all members in a group post, the wheel may be spun twice in the event of a duplicate spin.

After each spin, it is up to your group to decide how the rp will be carried out. For example, each app taking turns catching the prey, team hunting tactics, etc.

Teams will need to catch one of each of the following:

• Rat
  • Vole
  • Frog
  • Lizard
  • Shrew
  • Mouse
  • Squirrel
  • Any Type of Bird

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; April 5th, 2021 at 09:27 PM.
Old April 5th, 2021, 09:31 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Prey Scavenger Hunt [Event - Open to All Apprentices and a Few Warriors]

Dreamcloud popped in, rushing to be first in line. Time to shine... er, as a supervising warrior, but whatever.

Last edited by panchiko; April 5th, 2021 at 09:31 PM.
Old April 5th, 2021, 09:32 PM
chirps

Default Re: Prey Scavenger Hunt [Event - Open to All Apprentices and a Few Warriors]

Was this some sort of test? It hadn't been explicitly stated, but something told Grimhound that he would have to partake in this. Be it to prove he was "really" ShadowClan - it honestly didn't matter to him. Watching a bunch of apprentices scrambling around trying to be the best to impress? Sounded like a great source of entertainment for him.

Shooting a grin and a wink Finchwhisker's way, the large tabby took a spot near the back to wait and hear what all he would be needed for. He was interested to see if Badgerpaw would be competing in this - and how well his apprentice would do.
Old April 5th, 2021, 09:37 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Scorchstrike padded up to Finchwhisker. "I can supervise a group, if you like." She was pretty good with young cats.

Silentpaw ran up on clumsy paws to the other apprentices. She knew a bit of hunting, not a lot, but a bit!

@Puddle~ Does this count for apprentice experience? Also I had to edit it from 'bouncepaw' to 'finchwhisker' because my brain cells took a vacation lol
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; April 6th, 2021 at 02:16 PM.
Old April 5th, 2021, 11:27 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Lilypaw bounded up excitedly.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old April 6th, 2021, 08:50 AM

~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw padded over. This would be exciting.

~Whitepaw~
Whitepaw padded over, her eyes shining excitedly.
Old April 6th, 2021, 08:53 AM
Random Roleplayer

My Mood: Bored

Hopepelt looked over and padded up. This was exactly the sort of thing she liked to do; helping the young! Well, she wouldn't be exactly helping them, but she could make sure they stayed together and all that stuff. Mind made up, she came closer.
"I can supervise a group for you," she mewed happily.

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old April 6th, 2021, 08:57 AM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Frostpaw bounced up to the deputy. He loved competitions. Just because he had virtually no hunting experience didn't mean that he couldn't contribute. He had already decided that he was a great hunter.

Old April 6th, 2021, 01:26 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

My Mood: Bored

Mintpaw grinned "sweet! I love hunting!"

Old April 6th, 2021, 01:36 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

@ChillCat

(Not sure what this is for but sure, I'll bite!)

Bouncepaw

Bouncepaw had been moping in the medicine cat's den- it's be cabin fever if cats had known what cabins were. He stood upon watching Scorchstrike's approach, he looked not excited, but open.

"The huh...the what?" he glanced to Finchwhisker. He winced, oh, that cat...he....

"...sur-sure. I suppose, I could um...c-could step away..."

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Closed Thread