Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 08:00 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 07:59 PM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:45 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by forest
Today 07:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 27th, 2017, 07:45 PM

My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
A nod. She smiled.
He lead her over to the Warriors den. "Should we combine our beds of moss and sleep together?" He asked his head tilted
Old February 27th, 2017, 07:45 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldgaze View Post
He lead her over to the Warriors den. "Should we combine our beds of moss and sleep together?" He asked his head tilted
"I'd love that."
lotusfang
Old February 27th, 2017, 07:51 PM

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
"I'd love that."
He smiled and started to push his moss bed towards hers. After they were altogether he laid down, making sure there was enough room for her. They curled up together "I love you Starling" he said before drifting into sleep.
Old February 27th, 2017, 09:51 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
Lilybreeze relaxed a little as Kestrelberry gently helped the herbs go down. "The kits... the kits! Right here.." she nudges them closer to her stomach. Her neck trembled as she reached out to lick them. She lays down again and tries to close her eyes to relax.

"All five of the kits are right here." he says to Kestrelberry. They were all squirming around Lilybreeze's stomach, happy to finally have milk after the journey to camp. "Everything's okay, little ones." he whispers to the kits as he looks at Lilybreeze with an affectionate look.
He relaxed, tense shoulders releasing as the kittens were are healthy and beginning to suckle. "I'm going to get you something to help produce milk, okay? Do you feel alright? Did I miss anything?" The bleeding seemed to stop, so he turned around and fetched a large Borage leaf, turning around and placing it at Lilybreeze's paws. "Would you like a poppy seed to sleep? Thyme? Lavender?"
Old February 27th, 2017, 10:00 PM
shsl warrior cat

Kestrelberry watched in awe and horror as a mentor dragged his apprentice into camp, eyes immediately focused on the swelled bite that he could see from where he was standing. He immediately strided over, eyes wide. "What the hell happened?!" His eyes darted to Bumbleleap, ears perked for an explanation. Before he could even start, he had darted off into his den, reappearing a minute later with a messily put together bundle of herbs. He dropped them and examined the bite on Twilightpaw's limb, before carefully chewing and applying Stinging Nettle to reduce the swelling. Kestrelberry wasted no time adding Tormentil and Wintergreen to expel the poison. He hoped he had been quick enough- theres no telling what would happen. @TwilightpawTheSmolBean @The Eye Of The Storm

Last edited by Ashley/Kestrel; February 27th, 2017 at 10:00 PM.
Old February 27th, 2017, 10:03 PM
shsl warrior cat

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Kestrelberry stood outside the entrance, peeking his muzzle in momentarily. "Halestar! Can I come in..?" He hoped that he wasnt bothering her.
Old February 27th, 2017, 10:08 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post
Kestrelberry stood outside the entrance, peeking his muzzle in momentarily. "Halestar! Can I come in..?" He hoped that he wasnt bothering her.
Halestar's head rose up gently from her paws, she was currently trying to sleep in her nest- however with the entrance of the other cat she stood up, quickly wiping the sleep from her eyes.

"Oh yes, do come in, Kestrelberry." she mewed softly.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old February 27th, 2017, 11:43 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKShift View Post
(( @Spirit @Marble ))

Mistkit scurried past her mother into the rocky clearing. She was giggling like an apprentice had made a hilarious joke about a senior warrior, tripping over rocks and her own paws. She skidded to a halt right in front of the stream, knocking dust and dirt into the water.
'Hm.. Jaysong hasn't figured out I'm gone yet...
She couldn't contain another burst of the giggles, as she thought of the worst things she could do to make her mother mad. Run into the stream, Bother the elders, or, if she wanted to be really bad, she could simply hide away somewhere. She knew she was a handful, and she loved it.
The only thing keeping her from totally running off into the wilderness was the one thing keeping her from doing mostly everything, her sister. Where was Moondancer? Probably out of a patrol somewhere doing important deputy stuff...
'I bet Moondancer wasn't as mischevious, but I don't care.'
She never did. Unless, of course, Moondancer was around...

((ugh, short. I fixed the post though...&#128534)

Jaysong a lean she cat padded past the evening patrol. Heading towards the nursery. Her face was fixated into a small smirk. Her ears perked for the sounds of her kitten snooping around. Though it seemed unlikely this was the cycle between jaysong and mistkit. Regardless of the wether there was not a time where they weren't playing this foolish game. After a while it got interesting. Going to see where mistkit could possibly hide, she was admittedly pretty good at it too.
Im not expecting mistkit to be where she should be, she was a wild kitten and every cat in this clan knew it. Some time or another mistkit was riding their tail to get out of the nursery or into the territory. Or starclan knows where. thought jaysong as she approached the nursery. The tall she cat ducked her way in and slipped past the sleeping queens to her own nest where she stood. You'd expect a baffled face but it was only a light smile. Her own daughter took after her. though growing up outside of the clans she could still remember slipping epaway dver so often, just to check things out if you know what I mean. Here we go again.
Ducking back out the she cat surveyed the clearing. Passing by every stone, paw, blade of grass or clump of snow for the teeny kit. She knew strictly not to call her for mistkit was too smart for such an absurd thing. She was sneaky. Smart and cunning. Even as young as she was jaysong knew. Then she padded around the dens. Leaning in just to peek. Occasionally scuffing a nest or two under clumps of moss. Again taking a second to scan the clearing a thought came to mind. Did she go to the territory. Now her face was fear stricken. Or concerned whatever you'd take it as. The queen rushed across the clearing her playful aCasual smile replaced with genuine concern and worry for her daughter.
Oblivious to the fact she had slipped out between her
paws only a second ago and was giggling like mad. Her tail lashed in anticipation as she again scanned the clearing but with much more
ferocity hidden within her
genuinely sweet honey coloured eyes. Mistkit surely got on her nerves. All the time in fact but what could she do? It's like trying to tame a badger. She was all over the place. then she padded past mistkit for the second time completely missing her as she skirted the edge of the steam in search for her. Scents where too mingled to identify her, she spent to much time in the nursery she was smouldered with the sent of milk
anyways. Perhaps if I grab moondancer. She'll get mistkit running out of her little hiding spot in no time. Faster then a rabbit from the moors. though the idea was kinda good it still deeply concerned and troubled her that mistkit generally preferred her half kin over her own mother. Alas to change a kits mind was like trying to get a pebble to talk back
at you. The honey coloured optics searched the clearing passing by dull acces in order to catch a fleeting glimpse of moondancer. Wherever tp she may be. "Leaders den perhaps" meows the queen to nobody in particular th she strutted off towards the high branch and then quickly passed by towards the leaders den.

@Spirit @KKShift

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 28th, 2017, 12:07 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Redflight sat in the clearing, her tail curled around her paws, hues gleaming dangerously as she did so. She was not in a good mood...and she did not want to be approached. Redflight's tail twitched in a frustrated manner and she hissed in a low voice, making sure none of the other cats around her could hear. Although normally she was fine to let her frustration loose, she wasn't planning on releasing it on the cats around her at the moment. Mainly because she didn't feel like getting concern, sympathy, or looks of disgust from the other cats. And being herself, she was bound to get one of those things.

Redflight was not a pleasant cat most of the time, but right now she was angrier then normal. If she was being honest with herself, she didn't know what to do at the moment. If one of those cocky toms comes up to me, I'll claw their faces off, She thought with another hiss of rage. She wasn't exactly known for her kind and loving nature, especially when it came to toms acting like complete idiots. She didn't mind a friendly gesture every once in a while, but flirting was a definite NO in her opinion. The last thing that she wanted was for someone to feel bad for her. She had never understood the point of having someone say 'oh, I'm so sorry' and then do nothing about it. Her hues swept the clearing, in their narrowed state making everything look more blurred.

She was glad for that- she didn't feel like staring at laughing, chatting cats who were smiling, their features looking pleasant and friendly...Redflight felt a shudder prickle at her spine as she curled her tail more tightly around herself as though she were trying to protect herself from the outside world. She had learned a long time ago that it was useless to try and do that, although she hadn't seemed to take in the knowledge of that very well...at the moment she was more frightened then she had been in a long time. And angry. Why was she frightened, though? Was it because she didn't understand why she had to be so spiteful all the time, or was it because something had truly frightened her? I DON'T KNOW!!! She felt like yowling, although knowing that would attract unwanted attention, she remained in her rigid state, her tail continuing to twitch in a frustrated manner and her hues keeping themselves narrowed as she glared at the other cats in the clearing, daring them to come any closer to her.
Unusually short legs carried the form of a slender tuxedo cat. His tail though, was unusually long while the rest of his body seemed super small. Though still perportionate to his whole exterior except for the small detail that was his tail. His small nimble white paws carried him swiftly across the clearing in little excited bounds. A plump rabbit which was awful odd to a Shadowclanner but one singular rabbit dangled limply from his iron jaws. Though small with exterior he made up for up it. He was a good build. Strong and nimble at the same time. He was faster then most cats which was unusual due to his size but becaue he is small it only gave him a further reason to work harder. Thicket was plastered to his legs and his oaws where soaked to the skin, it looked as if he had been dragged across thunderclan and then through riverclan. His pads where torn and bleeding while patches of fur was missing. It almost looked as if he had been mauled by dogs aside from being dragged across two territories.Though his face gave way to his medical condition, he looked as happy as an apprentice getting his first catch ever.

Then his happy bound was interupted by a hiss so loud he had to turn to look. did I step on someone's tail?! the Tom spun quickly only to notice nobody was near him, only redflight. He blinked his eyes a few times and then focused his icy gaze on the she cat. She was known for her complete and utter.. What was it? Bitterness. Though scorpionsting had a hard time believe it was all grumpy and no kindness. Even though He hadn't met the she cat. He would often hear rumours spoken, or slight little grunts of irritation if she spat at someone. Though he had never come in contact with her he seemed to know so much about her already. Perhaps today is the day. Turing the to. Dropped his catch on the pile full of pride. He nosed through the catches of the day and took a stale Raven up to share between himself and redfligt. If she let him. He then slowly spri hed the she cat dropping the Raven near her paws in order for his presence to be acknowledge. "Hello. I was wondering if you'd like to finish this with me. I couldn't possibly do it on my own and it will go bad in a day or two. I wouldn't want it to waste" he meows with a slight smile plastered into his facial features.

He noticed her narrowed hues and twitching tail which leaned heavily on irritation and perhaps anger. This isn't a good idea. she thought instantly. Taking an uneven shel backwards. It's to late. I already addressed her. Now I'm goign to have to mosey on over and eat that stale crow myself. he released a Invisble sigh and tried to lighten up. Maybe I came on a lucky day. Maybe she won't snip at me. Oh who in starclans name am I kidding? the Tom took a second but gradually sat himself down next to redflight. Tucking his tail around his paws, if he was sitting down and inviting himself to eat with her perhaps she wouldn't turn him down? That's just plain rude but if I really want to change her day then I have too. He felt like smacking himself in the face now. What is he doing? This is a mistake and now I'm too far in to retreat. Oh dear starclan. He screeched inwardly.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 28th, 2017, 12:44 AM
Aaron Burr, sir

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post
Kestrelberry watched in awe and horror as a mentor dragged his apprentice into camp, eyes immediately focused on the swelled bite that he could see from where he was standing. He immediately strided over, eyes wide. "What the hell happened?!" His eyes darted to Bumbleleap, ears perked for an explanation. Before he could even start, he had darted off into his den, reappearing a minute later with a messily put together bundle of herbs. He dropped them and examined the bite on Twilightpaw's limb, before carefully chewing and applying Stinging Nettle to reduce the swelling. Kestrelberry wasted no time adding Tormentil and Wintergreen to expel the poison. He hoped he had been quick enough- theres no telling what would happen. @TwilightpawTheSmolBean @The Eye Of The Storm
Twilightpaw slowly opened her eyes, looking around and noticing she was in ShadowClan's camp. She looked at the herbs on her limb, then at Bumbleleap, then finally at Kestrelberry. "Thanks." She said, laying there so she wouldn't mess up the herbs.

MEME TEAM: Wolfybro, SpiralTheRival, Gamer
My charrie site: twilightsbabies.weebly.com/
Closed Thread