Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:12 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 04:43 AM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 04:38 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Rose
Today 04:33 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 04:22 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 6th, 2017, 10:37 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Jaguarclaw fell asleep soon after Marbledface did. He had listened to insure she did fall asleep first. Although as his eyes shut, he drifted off into his own little dream. Although the dream seemed to last mere seconds before he was being pulled back to consciousness. He could feel the cold earth between his head and forpaws and his hind legs. Confused, he lifted his head and pried his olive hues open, blinking sleep from his eyes and adjusting to the light. Once he was awake and somewhat understanding his surroundings, he felt the 'nest' he was laying in move. He pressed down slightly and noticed it was kind of squishy and the Bengal finally turned his head enough to realize there was a black and white pelt beneath him. Heat flushed his ears and his pelt stood on end for a moment before Jaguarclaw clumsily pulled himself to a sitting position, insuring he was in Marbledface's old nest and not his.

"Er... sorry..." he spoke softly, his ears half laid back in embarrassment while his paws worked nervously in the nest. His long front claws sank deeply into the bedding, tearing it slightly as he fidgeted. The Bengal wasn't sure what to say or what to do to make up for what he just did. It was the first anything like that had happened, although he was thankful that it was Marbledface it happened to. He wouldn't be able to face the clan if it happened to be some other warrior. Jaguarclaw's olive hues were focused on the bedding below the black and white warrior, unable to meet her gaze or even look at her face at that moment.
The same embarrassment was flushing through her so she didn't even notice that he was avoiding eye contact as she was herself. Once he was off she quickly scrambled into a sitting position and began kneading at the edge of the nest, trying to dissipate some of the tenseness that now bunched in her shoulders and along her spine. Though she didn't want this unease in the air for their whole first day back to normal, she wanted it to be normal. With a quick shake of her pelt and a calming breath she glanced up at the tom who was kneading her nest as nervously as she was with his. Marbledface would just pretend it hadn't happened, not dwell on it. They had so much to do, and she had so much to catch up on. The clan's makeup and regulations had completely changed while she was gone, evil era had just fallen and now the clan was at peace with themselves, the others and with Starclan again. Though she was far too suspicious of Starclan and their realities to become a full fledged believer again.

Marbledface dipped into a small stretch and tried her best to seem as though she wasn't lying for the next little bit. "Don't worry about it." She said, the corner of her mouth quirking up into a relaxed smile. Though she quickly let it fade and looked away again. "We've lots to do today, where should we start? I need to rebuild the nest, learn the boundaries again, non have changed have they? Oh, I also should do some hunting, get myself re-established..." She caught herself beginning to ramble nervously and snapped her mouth shut, turning to look over to Jaguarclaw for some direction. She'd do whatever he wanted to first, and she was excited to learn about how the clan was managing, she hoped well enough in this difficult time of year. Prey was most sparse right now, with leaf bare just leaving and the leaf green growth still waiting to come in.

Last edited by Ever; April 6th, 2017 at 10:38 AM.
Old April 6th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Moondancer instantly got a confused look on her face. Halestar seemed to almost be.. Disappointed at her.. Already? What had she done wrong? She had worked until fatigued a lot recently. She had honestly wanted to speak to Halestar for a while, but the leader seemed to never be either free or in sight. "Iumm.. Are you all-right?" She asked, tilting her head. She'd been wanting to ask this for a while. With Halestar acting like this upon her entering the den just made that worry in her belly grow even bigger

@Jingle

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old April 6th, 2017, 12:49 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Moondancer instantly got a confused look on her face. Halestar seemed to almost be.. Disappointed at her.. Already? What had she done wrong? She had worked until fatigued a lot recently. She had honestly wanted to speak to Halestar for a while, but the leader seemed to never be either free or in sight. "Iumm.. Are you all-right?" She asked, tilting her head. She'd been wanting to ask this for a while. With Halestar acting like this upon her entering the den just made that worry in her belly grow even bigger

@Jingle
"I'm doing fine." She replied quickly, her green eyes looking the other cat up and down. Halestar flicked her tail and sighed softly, "I appreciate you as a clan mate, however I do have some things I'd like to discuss with you." She said, words cold almost like ice.

The leader tilted her head to the side, "You seem to put your family priorities over the entirety of the clan." The Maine coon continued. "Which is understandable, however it's unacceptable as a deputy- and even more if I were to pass and you had to become leader."

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old April 6th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Boop!

"Wha...?" She began. She felt at a loss for words. What was this sudden outburst? Was this a nightmare or what was going on? The Egyptian Mau seemed to loose her voice for a few seconds. "I.. I don't understand why you're saying this.. I have clearly done the exact opposite of what you're saying.. I've only spend.. An hour if not less, with the kits a day.." She began, not knowing what else to say. She did not want to disappoint Halestar. And most of all, she feared for the health of the leader. She couldn't be thinking straight.. She couldn't, could she..?

@Jingle

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old April 6th, 2017, 02:57 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
"Wha...?" She began. She felt at a loss for words. What was this sudden outburst? Was this a nightmare or what was going on? The Egyptian Mau seemed to loose her voice for a few seconds. "I.. I don't understand why you're saying this.. I have clearly done the exact opposite of what you're saying.. I've only spend.. An hour if not less, with the kits a day.." She began, not knowing what else to say. She did not want to disappoint Halestar. And most of all, she feared for the health of the leader. She couldn't be thinking straight.. She couldn't, could she..?

@Jingle
Halestar's tail flicked gently as the other cat spoke, and she took a deep breath. "Moondancer, you are a deputy and you have duties that you have- from what I've seen- failed to do." She stood up and looked at the other she-cat. "What you are doing is acceptable as a warrior, but not as a highrank. If there was a choice to save either your mate or a clan mate, who would you choose?"

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old April 6th, 2017, 03:40 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
It was young cats like this, who were so prideful it nearly made him lose all hope in Shadowclan. Is this what this once great clan has come to? Young cats who didn't even respect their current leader and thought themselves above their fellow clanmates? Exhaling slowly, Badgersong flicked his tail slightly and simply gave a stern look to Cypressclaw before looking to Chestnutfeather.
"I wouldn't say that about another clanmate, but it is extremely conceded and close-minded of you young warrior to say something of the sort. If you'd like to test your strength to truly put your statement to the test, spar with me." His gaze was now back to the prideful first brother. Badgersong didn't think himself above this warrior, but he wanted to see if this young cat had enough guts to spar with a senior warrior. He had much more experience than the both of them and that was the plain facts, but the black and white warrior would never put himself on a pedestal, he believed that this cat did have the chance of beating him in a spar if he truly was as strong as he spoke. If he had the guts to accept the challenge.
(boop)

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 6th, 2017, 05:13 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Dewkit blinked as he saw the large tom crouch in front of him. He had somewhat worked out that he was their father, but he hadn't been paying attention, instead playing with an interesting beetle crawling on the ground near him. He turned his head now, searching for it. However, to his disappointment, he couldn't spot it and turned his attention to his father. "Hello," he mewed, gazing up at Pinestorm with his grey-blue eyes. He noticed that with Pinestorm now crouching, it would be easy to hop on his back. A mischievous grin spread across his face and Dewkit shifted slightly, gaining a better view of his father's shoulders. He glanced at his sister and winked at her before turning back to his father. "Are you a good warrior?" He asked, widening his eyes slightly to appear innocent.
@Clarissa Fray

Pinestorm grinned, his arrogant ways not having disappeared just because he became a father. He may be a bit more responsible than before- emphasis on the bit- but he was still as proud as ever. "Of course I'm a good warrior!" He exclaimed. "I have so many battle stories I could share with you two, if you'd like to hear them." He glanced up at Nightstream. "And, of course, if your mother is fine with it." He wasn't sure if Nightstream would be the protective type of mother who wanted to shield her kits from violence until apprenticehood, but he hoped not. Story times would surely strengthen his relationship with his two kits, something that had become one of his top priorities. His kits and mate were now more important to him than his status in the clan. That's something I'd never thought I'd think! Though, this whole situation was one he never thought he'd be in.

Old April 6th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Boop!

What wa this question? Save her mate or a clan mate? Wasn't he both things at the same time? Moondancer was truly at a loss for words. Something was wrong here. Something was terribly wrong with Halestar's mind, and Moondancer was more than worried. "I.. Isn't he both? It's.. Not like he's from outside the clan. He's a clanmate as well as my mate?" She asked, clearly confused, worried a well as slightly scared. She would be fine with stepping down, as long as it could fix this new mind state of Halestar's, but she feared it would only make it worse. "Are you. Sure you're okay?"

@Jingle

Old April 6th, 2017, 09:29 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

'White... just white... he is not clan-born then.' The large she-cat thought before starting to clean him again. She wasn't quite sure on what she could do with him, he was growing an attachment to her and she quite liked the small thing, but she was the leader and had to put her full effort into the clan. Halestar sighed faintly as she finished grooming the dirt and tangled twigs from his pelt.

The she-cat decided that she would take him back to ShadowClan and make sure he had a warm place to stay- but who would be in the place of his mother? She surely did not have time or patience to raise a kit, but she dearly wanted to keep this little fella. His name would be Whitekit from this moment on... and she would figure the rest out when she got back.

"We are going to go home, Whitekit." She mewed softly into his small ear before standing up and grabbing him by the scruff. The large she-cat made her way out of the burrow and started back to camp, her green eyes scanning the path in front of them.

'What I could do is simply place him in another queen's paws throughout the day, and then take him back into my den while I sleep. I could ask to be referred to as his mother figure, so hopefully everything about his development wont be slowed.' She thought to herself. 'Yes... that could most certainly work.' The Maine Coon entered the clearing of camp and made her way to the nursery, stepping inside to talk to a she-cat friend of hers, Duskshine.

(Duskshine is roleplayed by me so no issues should arise from that if that is alright with you.
And the reply should also probably be in the nursery~)
{like this? xD}
White, or rather now, Whitekit, stayed silent as the leader brought him into the camp, fear trembled though his little body. He did not know this cats, and for all he knew he was going to be a midnight snack for one of them, so he looked up, how she passed straight through, everyone addressing her with respect, like she held authority. Maybe she was the ruler of them, and her word goes? Or maybe she was just the most... feared. Maybe seeing her with the kit, made everyone realize what she was having for dinner. He trembled at this thought.

When she walked into the nursery, he saw many other kits, who looked up, admiring the leader, some played mossball, some play-fought, some sat alone, some gossiped. But the leader passed all of them and padded p to a seemingly non-kit molly. She was a rather pleasant-brown colour, like a evening dusk. Uh oh... was his only thought before he cowered and curled up more, hiding his face.
Old April 6th, 2017, 10:23 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Harethorn sighs and leans against him, closing her eyes again. "We just need to raise our Kit's to be better then these foxhearts." She murmured.
Redpool nodded grimly, his tannish tabby fur beginning to bristle around the neck. He looked around at the camp, his lip curling upwards in a sneer. “Definetly.” he said, looking back towards Harethorn, his yellow hues glinting with disgust towers ShadowClan and love towards his mate.