Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 10:15 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by sock
Today 10:15 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 10:08 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 10:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 8th, 2017, 06:30 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool nodded grimly, his tannish tabby fur beginning to bristle around the neck. He looked around at the camp, his lip curling upwards in a sneer. “Definetly.” he said, looking back towards Harethorn, his yellow hues glinting with disgust towers ShadowClan and love towards his mate.
She gives a hum and yawned. Lately she'd been having trouble sleeping, maybe it was just the worry over her mates reaction to her news. But suddenly, she was exhausted.
Old April 8th, 2017, 01:18 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Halestar sighed faintly and looked at the kit before walking out, ignoring the presence of Moondancer. She sighed softly and flicked her tail as she left, slightly feeling empathy towards the she-cat she had just released from her duties the day before. The leader, however, continued out and made her way to the opening of the den, sighing faintly.

(sure, you decide how far along it is though hahah)

The leader entered the den and looked around for the white fluff-ball, aka Whitekit, she had found a little while back. She was hoping he was adjusting well to the clan life and wanted to briefly check up on him during her few spare moments of the day.
The now stronger, more able kit was crouched, eyes wide as he stared at the enemy. It flicked around, tempting him to pounce, and he wriggled his tail end before he pounced, the blow landing, only for it to slip out from under him again.

That was what he was pretending, but in reality the tom was only pouncing on Duskshine's tail, pawing it and attacking it. In a kit's life, the playfighting and tail stalking was early practice for the skills necessary for survival. He jumped up and crouched again, his sight focused on the tail, but then he saw a familiar figure pad into the den, and a smile stretched across his maw.

He rose to his paws and bolted to her, smiling. "You're back! What took you so long?" he asked, purring. He padded along side the much, much larger Maine Coon molly who he had come to know as his mother. He had almost no memory of when she found him and beyond that. But he did remember her now. He was still bony, and still weak, and it was obvious that he wasn't going to be a very strong tom, but he was growing, and learning.

He was fitting in rather well, and was becoming more open. But whenever a large warrior or queen entered the den he'd bolt and hide behind Duskshine. Unless it was Halestar of course.
Old April 8th, 2017, 04:04 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

The now stronger, more able kit was crouched, eyes wide as he stared at the enemy. It flicked around, tempting him to pounce, and he wriggled his tail end before he pounced, the blow landing, only for it to slip out from under him again.

That was what he was pretending, but in reality the tom was only pouncing on Duskshine's tail, pawing it and attacking it. In a kit's life, the playfighting and tail stalking was early practice for the skills necessary for survival. He jumped up and crouched again, his sight focused on the tail, but then he saw a familiar figure pad into the den, and a smile stretched across his maw.

He rose to his paws and bolted to her, smiling. "You're back! What took you so long?" he asked, purring. He padded along side the much, much larger Maine Coon molly who he had come to know as his mother. He had almost no memory of when she found him and beyond that. But he did remember her now. He was still bony, and still weak, and it was obvious that he wasn't going to be a very strong tom, but he was growing, and learning.

He was fitting in rather well, and was becoming more open. But whenever a large warrior or queen entered the den he'd bolt and hide behind Duskshine. Unless it was Halestar of course.
Duskshine sighed faintly and shifted as the kit jumped on her tail, all she wanted to do was sleep right now but this kit would not let her. The queen looked at the bright white kit and sighed faintly, smiling as Halestar entered the nursery. "Hello, Halestar" she mewed softly.

Halestar nodded a hello to the both of them before sitting back down by Whitekit. "I was busy with a patrol and hunting, Whitekit." She said, answering his questions. She was happy with how he was growing and how he was behaving as of now. The leader took a small breath and licked his head before standing up. "I'll go get you two something to eat."

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old April 8th, 2017, 05:51 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post

The smaller apprentice purred with amusement at the others dorky attempts to cover up. "you were watching the spider and stuff?" She asked with the tilt of her head. Her eyes shines with warmth and admiration for the other apprentice. Giggling softly she dipped her head towards the other in some form of greetings. "Its quite alright no need on being ashamed I.... I do it as well, or I watch the gentle breeze brush against the flowers petals the colors so vibrant so.... beautiful its like starclan graced us with such beauty..." She trailed of her eyes brighten with each word she spoke. Shaking her head she gave a few embarrassed coughs "My apologize I went off a bit... the names Elmpaw and who may you be?" She asked softly prodding her paw gently in the males side expecting them to answer in some kind of fashion. She was honestly just eager about this whole situation she could have possibly found someone she could relate too in some way and she didn't want this to end.

''Eh, yeah I suppose.'' He answers her, plopping down on his bottom as he stared at his surroundings. Mistpaw listened to her intently, hearing her say everything that she liked. He smiled at her. Though he did love nature, the tom wasn't incredibly attracted towards it. He enjoyed looking at it, admiring it from a distance, but from how she described it? He would had guess that she was in love with it! Which wasn't bad...nature wasn't really his forte, but he did enjoy the looks of it. ''You sure do sound poetic about it!'' He gets up, swaying his tail. At her next words, he chuckled. ''You didn't go too far. It's nice to hear others speak about their passions.'' And, he had liked that. The tom loved a good conversation where others talked with a sparkle in their eyes of how they loved doing things. It made him appreciate them more on a new level. He had to admit that he loved a taste of adventure. Mistpaw would never find himself sitting down in one place for far too long. He had considered becoming a rogue. That way he would be able to travel from place to place without a leader to rule him and without anyone to bother him. Then again, the tom did not take much to loneliness, and he promised himself that he would be the best warrior in shadowclan someday. Remembering that he was talking to someone, the tom apologized, smiling. ''Oh, I'm Mistpaw!'' He jumped up excitedly, puffing out his chest to become prideful. ''It's nice to meet you Elmpaw.'' He jabbed her back playfully, and entered into a playful bow. ''Spiders are cool, but you have to be careful with most of them. They are...harmful.'' He states and shudders, remembering his encounters with spiders. Not that he would want to relive it. At all.
Old April 8th, 2017, 06:25 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
"Yes they are love." She news and looks at thornkit "don't go to far thornkit and tigerkit." She news and looks at smokekit whom was just at the paw tips reaxh
Darkblaze purred and licked spiritfrosts cheek then a excited yowl made him look up as tigerkit caught the butterfly between her paws and pinned it on the ground it was dead of course she lifted her paw and examined it eyes wide with wonder

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old April 8th, 2017, 07:31 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Duskshine sighed faintly and shifted as the kit jumped on her tail, all she wanted to do was sleep right now but this kit would not let her. The queen looked at the bright white kit and sighed faintly, smiling as Halestar entered the nursery. "Hello, Halestar" she mewed softly.

Halestar nodded a hello to the both of them before sitting back down by Whitekit. "I was busy with a patrol and hunting, Whitekit." She said, answering his questions. She was happy with how he was growing and how he was behaving as of now. The leader took a small breath and licked his head before standing up. "I'll go get you two something to eat."
"Get me a toad!" he called before turning back to Duskshine, smiling brightly. "You look tired." he purred. He was beginning to have a sort of sarcastic feel to him, which would be no surprise from being a kit, but it would grow into a cocky attitude as he grew older. As his sight narrowed back on the tail he once again became a great leader fighting a vicious enemy and he pounced, pawing and clawing at the soulless cat he fought. This would be the day Everyone cheers my name as a hero... he thought as he nipped and pawed at her tail.
{"as of now"}

Last edited by monfang; April 11th, 2017 at 07:42 PM.
Old April 8th, 2017, 08:57 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
She gives a hum and yawned. Lately she'd been having trouble sleeping, maybe it was just the worry over her mates reaction to her news. But suddenly, she was exhausted.
Redpool took another bite of the rat and glanced around, his eyes glinting dangerously. “Harethorn, you look like you need sleep. Wanna take a nap? I can stay right here and keep guard.” he offered, having noticed how tired she looked and the fact that she'd yawned.
Old April 8th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool took another bite of the rat and glanced around, his eyes glinting dangerously. “Harethorn, you look like you need sleep. Wanna take a nap? I can stay right here and keep guard.” he offered, having noticed how tired she looked and the fact that she'd yawned.
She gives a small hum of agreement, curling up after laying down beside him. She always felt more comfortable leting herself be vunerable in the open, when Redpool was near.
Old April 8th, 2017, 10:29 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

''Eh, yeah I suppose.'' He answers her, plopping down on his bottom as he stared at his surroundings. Mistpaw listened to her intently, hearing her say everything that she liked. He smiled at her. Though he did love nature, the tom wasn't incredibly attracted towards it. He enjoyed looking at it, admiring it from a distance, but from how she described it? He would had guess that she was in love with it! Which wasn't bad...nature wasn't really his forte, but he did enjoy the looks of it. ''You sure do sound poetic about it!'' He gets up, swaying his tail. At her next words, he chuckled. ''You didn't go too far. It's nice to hear others speak about their passions.'' And, he had liked that. The tom loved a good conversation where others talked with a sparkle in their eyes of how they loved doing things. It made him appreciate them more on a new level. He had to admit that he loved a taste of adventure. Mistpaw would never find himself sitting down in one place for far too long. He had considered becoming a rogue. That way he would be able to travel from place to place without a leader to rule him and without anyone to bother him. Then again, the tom did not take much to loneliness, and he promised himself that he would be the best warrior in shadowclan someday. Remembering that he was talking to someone, the tom apologized, smiling. ''Oh, I'm Mistpaw!'' He jumped up excitedly, puffing out his chest to become prideful. ''It's nice to meet you Elmpaw.'' He jabbed her back playfully, and entered into a playful bow. ''Spiders are cool, but you have to be careful with most of them. They are...harmful.'' He states and shudders, remembering his encounters with spiders. Not that he would want to relive it. At all.
She felt rather embarrassed about her whole reaction to the ideals of nature. Clearing her throat she gave her chestfur a quick groom flattening her bristled fur down into place. Glancing his way she sighed softly "Sorry I won't do that again I just sometimes get into it, I promise I am not overly obsessed with nature its just something I enjoy if that makes any sense of course..... er I'm rambling again... sorry!" She squeaked looking away from them. Hearing them say their name she glanced back over at them her eyes narrowed at them. "Its a pleasure to meet you Mistpaw" She said softly her ears flickering slightly
Old April 8th, 2017, 11:06 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

[ @turtle ]

Cinderkit stumbled out of the nursery, frustration seeping out of her. You could practically feel her annoyance. StarClan, did she hate the other kits in the nursery. They were just so touchy and bothersome! She was much happier with being in the clearing, away from all those pesky children and outside with the adults. She thought of herself as an adult, honestly; Cinderkit felt like she was far too mature to be stuck in the nursery with those babies. Why can't Halestar just recognize how much more advanced I am than them? she silently complained, padding towards one of the many bushes in ShadowClan's camp. She couldn't wait until she became an apprentice.

And then, once she achieved apprenticeship, she would make sure that her mentor taught her to the best of their ability. She wouldn't want to lack skill in any area due to poor training! If she did, Cinderkit would try her best to learn from her peers. Even at a young age, she knew that her clanmates would definitely be helpful towards her learning in the future. Many cats seemed not to realize that and remained antisocial. She didn't understand them. Why refuse to interact with your clanmates? That was... very peculiar. Wouldn't it be more beneficial in the long run to gain from your peers rather than relying on yourself for everything? She didn't understand and would likely never understand the reason behind it.

Ah, well. Maybe if she waited here long enough, then some poor soul would wander over and try to talk to her.

lio was here ♥
Closed Thread