Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:21 PM
'Shadows of the Moon' [T]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:18 PM
Knowledge trading center
by hades.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:00 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 1st, 2017, 08:11 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Pearlkit listened in on a conversation about Skyclan. The newest clan to the forest. It was intriguing, but the warriors had stopped talking eventually and moved on to do their own things. Now Pearlkit was at a loss. The other felines were too far away and the only thing really going on was a practice battle between some apprentice. Just your typical clan stuff. Well, Pearlkit wasn't typical so this wouldn't cut it. Silently, she slinked a few lengths along the edge of the clearing and sat back down, her fluffy tail wrapping around her paws once more. Her icy blue hues scanned the clearing once more, this time watching the cats from a different angle. You could say that she was a bit odd, but who wouldn't be a little bit odd when your main source of entertainment was watching cats. Sure, she could pick up on a few battle moves or a few hunting tips, but she'd learn it all when she was an apprentice. She'd train so hard to prove to her clan that she was worth keeping despite her disability.
There was another kit in the clearing, one that was sitting alone. She didn't recognize the kit and it was clearly written that she was bored, however Pearlkit moved on. There was nothing to look at there if the kit wasn't going to do anything. Her gaze moved on.
Echokit stood to her paws, glancing at a tiny tree she usually climbed as the branches were sturdy. She padded over to it, leaping onto one of the branches that was low enough for her to easily get down. She sat, watching the Clearing with wide eyes at the view. She'd never paid attention to all the things she could see up here. Echokit purred, a few warriors smiling slightly at her. She could barely hear anything but the roar of the blood in her ears at the moment. She calmed down, hearing murmurs about something called SkyClan. She shrugged it off, still enjoying the view.
Old May 1st, 2017, 08:24 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Echokit stood to her paws, glancing at a tiny tree she usually climbed as the branches were sturdy. She padded over to it, leaping onto one of the branches that was low enough for her to easily get down. She sat, watching the Clearing with wide eyes at the view. She'd never paid attention to all the things she could see up here. Echokit purred, a few warriors smiling slightly at her. She could barely hear anything but the roar of the blood in her ears at the moment. She calmed down, hearing murmurs about something called SkyClan. She shrugged it off, still enjoying the view.
Just as her eyes averted, Pearlkit was brought back to the kitten who was now heading for the base of a tree. Tilting her head a little, she continued to watch as the kit jumped up and sat down. It appeared they were looking down on the clearing and Pearlkit couldn't help, but wonder what it must be like being up like that. She'd never attempted climbing one of the pine trees before and it didn't really spark her interest. In fact, the idea scared her a little as she'd heard stories of injuries from falling. She didn't want to put herself through that type of torment. Shaking her head clear of the thoughts, she averted her gaze again once she realized she looked like she was staring intently at the kit. Hopefully they didn't notice me... she couldn't help but think as she shrank low to the ground like she was trying hide. Pearlkit studied her paws for a moment before a creature crawling across the ground in front of her caught her attention. Glancing upwards slightly, her eyes widened in shock and her body flew into the air as a miserable squeaking noise rose from the back of her throat. A beetle! she screamed mentally, running a few pacing away, her fur fluffed up defensively. She looked twice her size. Her breathing was heavy when she stopped running to spin around to look where the beetle was. A safe distance away, thank Starclan. She sat down while her ears grew hot with embarrassment and she gave her chest a few licks to smooth it out.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 1st, 2017, 09:02 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Just as her eyes averted, Pearlkit was brought back to the kitten who was now heading for the base of a tree. Tilting her head a little, she continued to watch as the kit jumped up and sat down. It appeared they were looking down on the clearing and Pearlkit couldn't help, but wonder what it must be like being up like that. She'd never attempted climbing one of the pine trees before and it didn't really spark her interest. In fact, the idea scared her a little as she'd heard stories of injuries from falling. She didn't want to put herself through that type of torment. Shaking her head clear of the thoughts, she averted her gaze again once she realized she looked like she was staring intently at the kit. Hopefully they didn't notice me... she couldn't help but think as she shrank low to the ground like she was trying hide. Pearlkit studied her paws for a moment before a creature crawling across the ground in front of her caught her attention. Glancing upwards slightly, her eyes widened in shock and her body flew into the air as a miserable squeaking noise rose from the back of her throat. A beetle! she screamed mentally, running a few pacing away, her fur fluffed up defensively. She looked twice her size. Her breathing was heavy when she stopped running to spin around to look where the beetle was. A safe distance away, thank Starclan. She sat down while her ears grew hot with embarrassment and she gave her chest a few licks to smooth it out.
Echokit watched the kit looking at her out of the corner of her eye, tilting her head slightly as they ran away from something. Echokit shrugged, letting the breeze ruffle her pelt as she sat on the branch still, beginning to groom her pelt. She still looked at the kit slightly, curious. StarClan don't let her see me looking.. she thought, turning away and pawing at a leaf falling near her muzzle.
Old May 1st, 2017, 09:18 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Rubyclaw walked into the clearing with her mouth full of fresh kill. She placed it all in the pile and picked a juicy vole to eat. She stalked of to a shadowy corner and layed down to dig into her fresh kill. She took a bite and looked up at the stars starting to gather in the evening sky. She closed her eyes and sighed. I'm sorry Orchidstep. I will make you proud. Every day. She opened her eyes to find a cat standing in front of her. Oh Starclan please give me patience.
Old May 1st, 2017, 10:02 PM

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
Hollowpaw was knocked over from the blow, slightly dazed. But before she could declare herself the winner, the tom leaped to his paws and sprang through the air, preparing to tackle her.
She had been standing there so proudly after landing her front paws onto the terrain, so much so she was unprepared thinking she had clearly won their skirmish.

She was wrong. Instead the younger tom had recovered and sprang towards her flying towards her through the air and aiming to land on her. She had a split second to react and in that time she crouched down muscles tensing as she prepared for his landing.

Then it happened and she was pressed against the earth her back towards the tom and her legs carefully bundled underneath her. A sly smile spread across her muzzle.
Old May 2nd, 2017, 09:41 AM
Ripplekit

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
"Maybe," Fang sighed. She looked up at Moonfur and gave him a small smile. She knew that there was a lot of things that she hadne't tried and knew that at least one of them would be her strength point. She stood and stretched, arching her back and flexing her muscles.
Moonfur, without caring if Fang would like it or not, walks over and nuzzles Fang lovingly.
Old May 2nd, 2017, 09:57 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosemary View Post

The lean warrior slinked on the outer edge of the clearing as he watched the clan wake and move around. Although he sometimes enjoyed interactions with other he also enjoyed the more quiet alone times he managed to spare up at the end of the day. Sighing softly he looked ahead as he crept on forward before he felt someone else. The warmth, the soft fur that came with it. Having gone lost in some form of thought he blinked shaking his head slightly before he looked at Ibisprowl blinking a few times he quickly moved back. "I-im sorry I didn't see you there" He whispered quickly his fur bristled up as he glanced some place off. He felt bad for bumping into the male probably interrupting some form of whatever it was he was doing. The shade was a more chilled area since the light breeze disturbs the sunbeams that you would assume would warm someone up because the heat it held. But because it was slowly warming up from the harsh cold weather it would be long before it was truly warm despite where you could possibly be.
{Sorry about the late reply to this!}
Ears swiveling slightly as he heard the morning call of the birds, Ibisprowl could finally feel a calming sense wash over him, lately he felt like he's constantly been pent up, tense and even aggressive. It felt so nice to finally be able to sit here, in the shade, listening to the birds without his screaming thoughts, his mind was blank, calm, like a river on a windless day. Slowly exhaling a breath, the bob-tailed tom would slowly lay his head onto his paws and watch as a few warriors exited from the warriors den to fetch their apprentices. He should probably grab Sweetpaw and head out for training, but.. For once, he'd rather not, she's been training hard anyways, she deserves a break. And he needed to take this time to finally relax and enjoy the quietness. It wasn't very often he got moments like this.
And then all of a sudden something came bumping into him, a sharp, scared hiss escapes him, causing him to tense up, the fur along his spine bristling and his yellow-green eyes wild with sudden fear, claws unsheathed as he looked at whatever had bumped into him, interrupting his momentary feeling of peace. His eyes fell upon the other warrior and he had to blink, his bobbed tail twitching slightly before licking his lips and seeming to calm down, ears flattening and eyes looking away. He hated how easily he could be scared.
"It's fine." His voice was quiet, light, like a breeze whispering through tree branches, delicate even, it was no wonder why some cats had trouble hearing him. Sighing out, he began to lick the fur along his chest flat.
"I c-can be kind of hard to see, but that's what I want."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old May 2nd, 2017, 11:20 AM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplekit View Post
Moonfur, without caring if Fang would like it or not, walks over and nuzzles Fang lovingly.
Fang froze, her eyes wide. The black she-cat looked at the silver tom and smiled, nuzzling him back and purring.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old May 2nd, 2017, 01:51 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisperingheart View Post
She had been standing there so proudly after landing her front paws onto the terrain, so much so she was unprepared thinking she had clearly won their skirmish.

She was wrong. Instead the younger tom had recovered and sprang towards her flying towards her through the air and aiming to land on her. She had a split second to react and in that time she crouched down muscles tensing as she prepared for his landing.

Then it happened and she was pressed against the earth her back towards the tom and her legs carefully bundled underneath her. A sly smile spread across her muzzle.
Hollowpaw noticed what she was preparing for and prepared to jump off of the she-cat. He had always thought that he knew every move in the Clans, but decided to try one that he had never thought of before. Maybe it was a move, maybe it wasn't.

Hollowpaw back-flipped off of Whisperingpaw and kicked out with his back legs, aiming to daze his opponent.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old May 2nd, 2017, 05:06 PM
Ripplekit

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Fang froze, her eyes wide. The black she-cat looked at the silver tom and smiled, nuzzling him back and purring.
"Don't tell Salem this, but I think you're better then him by a long shot."
Closed Thread