Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:25 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:15 PM
LF- VenomWink art.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:11 PM
My characters! (And future...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 9th, 2017, 09:13 AM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Uh..yeah! I just wanted to know if you were okay.." she left out the fact she'd looked very sad a moment ago.
Dang it Rubyclaw! she thought to herself. She kept her mask of calmness on, but it was starting to fail. "No I am-" her voice caught in her throat. She tried to get the words out but couldn't. "I'm... I'm...I'm..." her calm complexion slipped away and Rubyclaw broke. "I'm not ok..." she sobbed. She put her head in her paws, trying desperately to cover her tears.
Old May 9th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Chrysanethemumshade smiled at her sister's enthusiasm, before she gently ran her tail along the side of Cloverwhisker's pelt. ''Pufftuft might be busy the last time I checked,'' she says, thinking about that brother of theirs. The siblings were quite the close ones, and nothing could ever break their bond. As the she cat looked around the clearing, she took note of the other cats. Her eyes landed on pale blue across from them. The tom gave her a smirk. Chrysanethemumshade made a huff, but she turned back to her sister. ''Let's go before my mood becomes ruined!''
Cloverwhisker blinked and turned to scan the clearing "What could kill your mood?" She asked as she spotted him. She smiled widely and bounced over to him, she tackled him "Coldhearted!" She mewerd excitedly.
Old May 9th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Ripplekit

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Fang purred and she looked up at the tom, happiness flashing in her green eyes.
"You're cute, you know that?" Moonfur had his head resting on Fang
Old May 9th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

(Open)

Flarewind stepped out of the warriors den to breathe in the scent of his clan. "What a beautiful day for hunting." he breathed to himself.

The dark ginger tom stretched his back leg's with a yawn. He shook his head to get himself to make the sleep leave from his pelt. Flarewind groomed his fur and walked over to a shady part of camp to sit by himself. He had no friends or a family, so he was always on his own like this.

"But I can't go hunting on my own. That sounds lonely." Flarewind meowed to himself with hope that someone heard him. Well it wouldn't surprise me if no one heard me.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 9th, 2017, 01:10 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Wolfglare padded out of the warrior's den, stretching out, and letting out a yawn. The large tom shook out his long, thick black fur, ice blue gaze scanning the clearing. He spotted his sister, Forestpelt, seemingly sulking in a dark corner. Wolfglare contemplated going over to her in his mind, finally deciding to. She was his sister, and while he honestly didn't interact with other cats much, the large tom knew he needed to have his family on his side if he ever got into... Trouble. Not that he ever would. Well, maybe he would. But maybe he would. But that is beside the point.

"Forestpelt." He greeted, approaching the black she-cat. Wolfglare wasn't one to be super formal or anything, so he simply announced his presence by saying her name, and then sitting down beside her. His ice blue eyes flicking around the clearing, taking everything in, like always. Maybe his sister would have some gossip on the clan or something, Wolfglare was always open to listening. He may not be the best at giving advice, but he was an excellent listener. Just more information he could store about the cat for when he needed it. Not that he needed it for his sister or anything... Wolfglare shuffled his paws, making himself more comfortable on the ground. With his overly fluffy fur, plus his already large build, Wolfglare seemed to tower over other cats. Something that put most of them on edge. He knew his sister wouldn't mind though, she had grown up, literally and figuratively, in his shadow.

"Wolfglare." Forestpelt's family had never really been much into... love. It wasn't that they didn't care about each other-- and she knew that if the time came when she would need her brother's support, he would give it. Depending on what she needed 'it' for. Forestpelt glanced up at him with her now completely calm green hues. Though it might sound cliche, the fact that there was always a storm brewing underneath her calm exterior was a hundred percent true. She was often angry. Not the most pleasant cat to have around under any circumstances. Especially when she was furious.
See, for Forestpelt, the words angry and furious seemed to hold two different meanings. "You're doing well, I gather. Hope you're doing as well when the warmer moons come." Even though it was already new-leaf, the warm weather hadn't set in quite yet. Most of the time it was rainy and dreary, not at all the type of weather that Forestpelt loved. Once the rainier season was over, then there would be a moon or so of pleasant warmth-- not too bad, before green-leaf set in and everything was burning.
Of course there was the occasional hot day. "You already knew that Moondancer was stripped of her position, I assume. Halestar's getting more and more paranoid. Too bad we got stuck with a leader like that." Her hues snapped, showing her frustration. It wasn't often that Forestpelt spoke ill out loud of the leader... just in case she overheard. While that was unlikely, Forestpelt kept it in mind anyways. Gossip was not something that the black feline often took part in, but lately she had been listening to the news of the Clan more then she normally did. Just the basic ups and downs. And, thanks to that, she knew that Cloverwhisker was deputy. Forestpelt didn't like her any better then she had liked Halestar, or Moondancer. What they needed was a strong leader.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 9th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Warrior View Post
(Open)

Flarewind stepped out of the warriors den to breathe in the scent of his clan. "What a beautiful day for hunting." he breathed to himself.

The dark ginger tom stretched his back leg's with a yawn. He shook his head to get himself to make the sleep leave from his pelt. Flarewind groomed his fur and walked over to a shady part of camp to sit by himself. He had no friends or a family, so he was always on his own like this.

"But I can't go hunting on my own. That sounds lonely." Flarewind meowed to himself with hope that someone heard him. Well it wouldn't surprise me if no one heard me.
Bump

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 9th, 2017, 02:54 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Dang it Rubyclaw! she thought to herself. She kept her mask of calmness on, but it was starting to fail. "No I am-" her voice caught in her throat. She tried to get the words out but couldn't. "I'm... I'm...I'm..." her calm complexion slipped away and Rubyclaw broke. "I'm not ok..." she sobbed. She put her head in her paws, trying desperately to cover her tears.
Mallowpetal flattened her ears, glancing around. "O-oh.." she muttered. Great, Mallow! Now what?! She thought.
Old May 9th, 2017, 03:13 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Mountainkit, who'd been laying in the sun bored, woke with a startle. Though as soon as he saw the look of equal fright in the molly's eyes he skittered back a step, ears tipped back. He was rather sure why she appeared equally frightened and it made his chest seize up for a moment,
though nothing could bring the positive kit down for long. He sucked in a quick breath and replaced his uneasy look with a large smile and a courteous tip of his head. "No, no, don't worry about it." He said, his small voice not matching that of his look as the young tom tried to stand tall and get his paws beneath him. It wasn't always easy, though he had been working hard at improving his mobility. It wasn't like he had his father's example anymore, he hadn't for a long time... "I was in the way." He mumbled,
his mind off topic and in a dream reality where his father and mother had returned. Those were the last times he believed himself to be truly happy.Him and his siblings simply didn't fit in anymore, and it made him frustrated deep down, but he wouldn't show it. Mountainkit believed that he would be the one to fix everything for all of them, reshape the clan's opinion on them. Though to another that might seem an impossible task, Mountain did not. He didn't believe in the world impossible, not for a long time.
[aa I just saw this, I'm sorry /v\" ]

Sheepface immediately regret making such a startled face the moment she spotted the brawny Tom, he looked just as uneasy and startled as herself. It wasn't his fault that he was born to the evil leader, her choices shouldn't be his burden to bear, it made her uneasy and worried. She hoped he was doing alright, with all the horrible glares he must get and all the games he's left out of, poor thing. She gave the Tom a sweet, gentle smile and stepped forward so she was a mouse length away "Haha I wasn't paying attention either, it was both of our faults, how about that?" she laughed lightly, her green orbs flickered with amusement, she felt bad that she expected him to act like his mother, she should have known better than that. She let out a gasp and realized that she flung her toad in her fall, for a few seconds she searched for the piece of prey before she actually managed to find it tucked up beneath a dead patch of grass. She picked it up gently and swivled herself so that she was facing the young kit once more "Would you like to share?" she asked through slimy skin, her emerald hues gleamed with sweetness. The white molly had a plan in mind and hoped that it would work, she wanted to get to know the ladder more, understand him for his personality not his mothers.

The warrior layed herself down near the kit and neatly wrapped her tail around her paws, placing the toad down in between them. She took a small bite and waited for the kit to take his, hoping that he wanted to make a new friend just as much as she did. "I don't believe I got your name yet." she purred, cutely tilting her head to the side.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 9th, 2017, 05:51 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Mallowpetal flattened her ears, glancing around. "O-oh.." she muttered. Great, Mallow! Now what?! She thought.
Rubyclaw could feel Mallowpelt's gaze on her and tried to shrink back into the shadows more, hiding as though she were a frightened kit. She looked up to she an uncomfortable Mallowpelt. She suddenly felt bad and guilty. "I-I'm sorry," she mewed quietly. "I didnt mean to outburst like that. You can leave. I'll be ok..."
Old May 9th, 2017, 07:49 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
[aa I just saw this, I'm sorry /v\" ]

Sheepface immediately regret making such a startled face the moment she spotted the brawny Tom, he looked just as uneasy and startled as herself. It wasn't his fault that he was born to the evil leader, her choices shouldn't be his burden to bear, it made her uneasy and worried. She hoped he was doing alright, with all the horrible glares he must get and all the games he's left out of, poor thing. She gave the Tom a sweet, gentle smile and stepped forward so she was a mouse length away "Haha I wasn't paying attention either, it was both of our faults, how about that?" she laughed lightly, her green orbs flickered with amusement, she felt bad that she expected him to act like his mother, she should have known better than that. She let out a gasp and realized that she flung her toad in her fall, for a few seconds she searched for the piece of prey before she actually managed to find it tucked up beneath a dead patch of grass. She picked it up gently and swivled herself so that she was facing the young kit once more "Would you like to share?" she asked through slimy skin, her emerald hues gleamed with sweetness. The white molly had a plan in mind and hoped that it would work, she wanted to get to know the ladder more, understand him for his personality not his mothers.

The warrior layed herself down near the kit and neatly wrapped her tail around her paws, placing the toad down in between them. She took a small bite and waited for the kit to take his, hoping that he wanted to make a new friend just as much as she did. "I don't believe I got your name yet." she purred, cutely tilting her head to the side.
Mountainkit stared at the offer for a moment and tried his best not to let his nose wrinkle in distaste. He really hated toads, the texture of their skin made her stomach turn. But he didn't want to miss an opportunity to impress and earn some trust in a cat. She looked like she was willing to give him a chance. He gave a weak smile at her answer, he figured most knew his name but it was just his reputation it would seem. Mountainkit could feel his energy fading into disappointment, but shook it off and pushed a smile to his maw. "It's Moutainkit." He said, trying to seem as though he were half proud of it. "I've seen you in the nursery, Sheepface right." Then he leaned down to take a bite of her offered share. At least she'd taken the first bite which left him with an opportunity to have a bite with less skin. He rolled the toad his way and bit into the open flesh. It wasn't as wretched this way, but Mountainkit still had to force himself to chew and swallow before sitting back up.

Last edited by Ever; May 9th, 2017 at 07:50 PM.
Closed Thread