Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:50 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 06:44 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 06:39 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:26 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 05:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 9th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
Stagwhisper lifted his head. "I said, it's nothing that you need to worry about. I prefer to not say." He meowed calmly. "No offence, I just don't want to say. It is sort of stupid." He meowed as he rose back up.
Gingerpaw gave a snort. She accepted that he wouldn't tell her, but she snorted anyway, she then turned away and padded towards the apprentices den.
Old May 9th, 2017, 10:41 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
I don't know who to believe.

That was the first thought that entered Clawpaw's head. She had a strong mind. But this cat was breaking it down, piece by piece, removing her armor and getting ready to deliver a final blow. She was sure of it. What was she supposed to do? The white feline weakly lashed out at the older cat again, trying to make it look as though she were doing her best. And she was! She was doing her best! But this cat was stronger then she thought, and she hadn't imagined that she would have to be so... vulnerable here. Shaking lightly, as though it were impossible for her to move, she tried once more to lash out at the feline. "S-stop tr-trying to change my... m-my mind." She ordered. Oh great, was her voice really choosing now to crack? Of course it would. Wasn't that only natural.
She could do this.

She was strong.

Or at least, she could try to do this and try to be strong. Clawpaw was beginning to wonder if being a warrior was worth all that. But there was another thing that she was beginning to worry about... if she didn't do this, she would lose the little bond that she had with her mentor. There was always a certain type of bond between mentor and apprentice, and while theirs might not be running around and laughing together, she would do anything for him; but could he say the same about her? Swallowing, Clawpaw stopped for a moment. "If... what you say is true," She mewed, addressing Smokeblossom; "Then how come I haven't heard what you're saying before? How come you're the first to tell me any of this?" It was true. The white feline really hadn't heard this before.

Smokeblossom was the first bit of light that had entered her dark life.

Smokeblossom felt bad for this apprentice, a strong mind, carefully considering her options, she'd been brain washed by her brother into thinking that he was perfect, he was just, and he was right. "B-Because wh-what evil c-cat w-woul-would a-act-actually t-tell you t-they were e-e-evil?" She mewed definantly. Maybe she could save this feline from following the same destructive path her brother had entered.

The words had just escaped her mouth when Rusticash decided enough was enough. He growled and lunged forwards, tackling his sister from the side. "Enough!" He spat in her ear. "Don't trust her Clawpaw! She doesn't understand us! She's only trying to get away. She's a coward! Always hiding behind her little mentor. Always trusting her friends to protect her. She doesn't know how to do anything for herself! Are you really going to trust a cat this dumb?" He asked Clawpaw, a fiery gleam in his cold green eyes. "She useless to the Clan. She's just eating all the food we work to catch, a dead weight we have to drag around. Even the kits and elders do more than she does! All you do, Smokeblossom, is sit around, shying away from every cat, because of your stupid voice. You want someone to love you, and I think that cat you fantasize about seeing again that you said you met in the Terriotry, Tess, I think he's fake. Made up to make you feel better. Well get this. No one will ever love you! You're too useless! You're too dumb! And too difficult to listen too!" He growled at her, standing on top of her, spitting into her face, with her cowering underneath him, quivering in fear. The tears, he could see them rolling down her cheeks as she started to cry. He leaned in closer. "You should have just stayed away with your little daydream tom Tess. Because I'm about to end you." He whispered into her ear. "Last words? Because there's no friends here to help you now."

@Jingle

[come save my little bab]
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old May 10th, 2017, 07:19 AM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplekit View Post
"You're cute, you know that?" Moonfur had his head resting on Fang
Fang blushed and intertwined her tail with his.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old May 10th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Ripplekit

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Fang blushed and intertwined her tail with his.
Moonfur had to try really hard not to fall asleep.
Old May 10th, 2017, 10:32 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

A black and grey tom sat in the clearing, his expression calm and almost careless. Like whatever was going on around him didn't matter. Though that wasn't true; Smokepaw was staying out of the drama, plain and simple. There was always something going on. Perhaps Ivythorn would be around somewhere, he could always hang out with her... or Wolfglare, or Morningpaw... any one of them would be great to hang out with. But Smokepaw was alone. Truth be told, he was a little glad for the silence. Most of his friends, despite their good intentions, and calm natures could get a little bit too... clingy, perhaps. Was that a good word for it? Yes, clingy seemed to match what he thought. They were always holding onto him as though he were their life support. Though Smokepaw didn't mind.

And he knew he was exaggerating that.

They weren't always around. Look where he was now! All alone. The apprentice looked up at the sky... still at the warmest part of the day, the time when most cats tended to rest. Though the most prey would be out now. Should he go hunt? Then again, he didn't love hunting on his own. It wasn't the most fun thing in the world. While he wasn't a social cat, Smokepaw didn't love being on his own. He would rather have some close friends that he could turn to. Perhaps one or two. So far all of his friends were that good... he missed Crimsonmoon and Firepaw, of course, but he knew they were in StarClan now and would someday return.

At least he could hope so.

Smokepaw glanced around the clearing, wondering if there was any cat who might need a friend. Well-- perhaps he shouldn't be doing that, as he was one of the least likely ones to do anything about it. It seemed to be more natural for him to walk away and try to find one of his old friends. But today, for some reason... he did things differently.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; May 10th, 2017 at 10:32 AM.
Old May 10th, 2017, 10:42 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
A black and grey tom sat in the clearing, his expression calm and almost careless. Like whatever was going on around him didn't matter. Though that wasn't true; Smokepaw was staying out of the drama, plain and simple. There was always something going on. Perhaps Ivythorn would be around somewhere, he could always hang out with her... or Wolfglare, or Morningpaw... any one of them would be great to hang out with. But Smokepaw was alone. Truth be told, he was a little glad for the silence. Most of his friends, despite their good intentions, and calm natures could get a little bit too... clingy, perhaps. Was that a good word for it? Yes, clingy seemed to match what he thought. They were always holding onto him as though he were their life support. Though Smokepaw didn't mind.

And he knew he was exaggerating that.

They weren't always around. Look where he was now! All alone. The apprentice looked up at the sky... still at the warmest part of the day, the time when most cats tended to rest. Though the most prey would be out now. Should he go hunt? Then again, he didn't love hunting on his own. It wasn't the most fun thing in the world. While he wasn't a social cat, Smokepaw didn't love being on his own. He would rather have some close friends that he could turn to. Perhaps one or two. So far all of his friends were that good... he missed Crimsonmoon and Firepaw, of course, but he knew they were in StarClan now and would someday return.

At least he could hope so.

Smokepaw glanced around the clearing, wondering if there was any cat who might need a friend. Well-- perhaps he shouldn't be doing that, as he was one of the least likely ones to do anything about it. It seemed to be more natural for him to walk away and try to find one of his old friends. But today, for some reason... he did things differently.

Under the shade of a tree, a young caracal watched the busy cats in silence, flinching if anyone came too close and jumping at any loud noises. Leopardpaw shrunk back, her ears flattening to her head as she pressed back against the tree, wishing she could just disappear. Oh, this was how she was with every cat, really - Terrified. And of course, she lacked friends because of it. Bullied because of her size, pushed around because of how she acted, but Leopardpaw was too afraid to stand up to anyone, so she just let it happen. She had trouble making friends because she was basically scared of everyone. Why?

She didnt really know, honestly.

Panic rose in her chest again, and the young apprentice shivered as she lowered her head onto her paws, burying her muzzle into the warmth of her own fur. Maybe she could block out any other cats for now. Maybe nobody would notice her. Nobody ever does. Leopardpaw didnt know whether she was upset or glad about that. But at least she was left alone most of the times, overlooked. More than once she'd thought about leaving the Clan. What was there for her, anyway?

She'd be better off as a kittypet.

But she'd never say it aloud. Give the others more things to mock her about. Leopardpaw sighed and closed her eyes, flattening her ears and curling herself up slightly. Maybe today would be a better day. Maybe nobody would mess with her or tease her or bully her. Maybe.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old May 10th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplekit View Post
Moonfur had to try really hard not to fall asleep.
Fang yawned and curled her tail around her paws. The moon was high in the night sky now and she was starting to feel tired. She noted that Moonfur looked half-asleep and stood on long legs. She nudged the silver tom and padded over to a small den that was sheltered by an old oak tree. Fang padded inside and layed down, wrapping her tail around her.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old May 10th, 2017, 11:07 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Under the shade of a tree, a young caracal watched the busy cats in silence, flinching if anyone came too close and jumping at any loud noises. Leopardpaw shrunk back, her ears flattening to her head as she pressed back against the tree, wishing she could just disappear. Oh, this was how she was with every cat, really - Terrified. And of course, she lacked friends because of it. Bullied because of her size, pushed around because of how she acted, but Leopardpaw was too afraid to stand up to anyone, so she just let it happen. She had trouble making friends because she was basically scared of everyone. Why?

She didnt really know, honestly.

Panic rose in her chest again, and the young apprentice shivered as she lowered her head onto her paws, burying her muzzle into the warmth of her own fur. Maybe she could block out any other cats for now. Maybe nobody would notice her. Nobody ever does. Leopardpaw didnt know whether she was upset or glad about that. But at least she was left alone most of the times, overlooked. More than once she'd thought about leaving the Clan. What was there for her, anyway?

She'd be better off as a kittypet.

But she'd never say it aloud. Give the others more things to mock her about. Leopardpaw sighed and closed her eyes, flattening her ears and curling herself up slightly. Maybe today would be a better day. Maybe nobody would mess with her or tease her or bully her. Maybe.
The tom's hues flitted over towards another apprentice in the corner of the clearing. She looked as old or older then him. But-- wouldn't that mean she should be a warrior by now too? He was nearly 15 moons old. And she looked more nervous then he would think an older apprentice would. Or a warrior. Was she scared for her upcoming warrior ceremony too? The tip of his tail twitching, Smokepaw cautiously approached the lighter colored feline, his expression friendly-- but not overly so, so he wouldn't scare her. "Uh-- hello, I'm... I'm, um... Smokepaw." Was it really that hard to state his name?

Apparantly so.

But then again, Smokepaw had never been so good at stating even his own name. Was there something wrong with him? "You looked... just a little, heh... lonely, so I thought I would, uhh... come over here and keep you, um... company?" Great. It sounds like I'm asking a question, like I'm not sure if I want to. Sighing, Smokepaw shifted his weight uncomfortably. Did he have to make everything so awkward? The answer to that would definitely be yes. He always had to make things awkward.

It was just part of who he was.

"Can I, uh... can I sit?"
He didn't want to get too comfortable if the other apprentice-- or perhaps warrior-- wasn't comfortable with him being there. Swallowing just the slightest bit he tried to figure out whether Leopardpaw really wanted him to be there. It had been a little different with Ivythorn. It was a little different with all his friends. But upon first meeting someone, everything was awkward. He would do so much better keeping his maw shut and letting them do all the talking, just nodding or shaking his head. That would make everything better. Right? Surely it would, there was no harm in just answering questions. The other cat had looked equally as terrified. So then... this was bound to go well. Two nervous cats in the same place.

What could possibly happen?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 10th, 2017, 12:17 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
The tom's hues flitted over towards another apprentice in the corner of the clearing. She looked as old or older then him. But-- wouldn't that mean she should be a warrior by now too? He was nearly 15 moons old. And she looked more nervous then he would think an older apprentice would. Or a warrior. Was she scared for her upcoming warrior ceremony too? The tip of his tail twitching, Smokepaw cautiously approached the lighter colored feline, his expression friendly-- but not overly so, so he wouldn't scare her. "Uh-- hello, I'm... I'm, um... Smokepaw." Was it really that hard to state his name?

Apparantly so.

But then again, Smokepaw had never been so good at stating even his own name. Was there something wrong with him? "You looked... just a little, heh... lonely, so I thought I would, uhh... come over here and keep you, um... company?" Great. It sounds like I'm asking a question, like I'm not sure if I want to. Sighing, Smokepaw shifted his weight uncomfortably. Did he have to make everything so awkward? The answer to that would definitely be yes. He always had to make things awkward.

It was just part of who he was.

"Can I, uh... can I sit?"
He didn't want to get too comfortable if the other apprentice-- or perhaps warrior-- wasn't comfortable with him being there. Swallowing just the slightest bit he tried to figure out whether Leopardpaw really wanted him to be there. It had been a little different with Ivythorn. It was a little different with all his friends. But upon first meeting someone, everything was awkward. He would do so much better keeping his maw shut and letting them do all the talking, just nodding or shaking his head. That would make everything better. Right? Surely it would, there was no harm in just answering questions. The other cat had looked equally as terrified. So then... this was bound to go well. Two nervous cats in the same place.

What could possibly happen?

Leopardpaw looked startled, watching another cat pad up to her. As Smokepaw neared, the Caracal apprentice's ears went back, expecting him to be just another bully. She shifted uncomfortably as he stated his name, and her words were just a mere whisper as she replied. "I..Im...Im Leopard..Leopardpaw.." She swallowed, closing her eyes and expecting him to laugh. When he spoke next, surprise made her eyes flicker open, gazing up at the Tom in faint confusion.

So I thought I would come over and keep you company...

He wanted to keep her company? Her, of all cats? Did he know she was probably the most hated cat in ShadowClan? Then again, he sounded as if he wasnt sure. Swallowing again, she could only nod, shying away faintly. Mixed emotions flickered through her eyes. Confusion, fear, unease, uncertainty. He's gonna start teasing as soon as he sits down,

Nobody ever stayed nice to Leopardpaw.

But he also seemed nervous, like she was. Maybe this would be different, but she wouldnt get her hopes up. Instead, she managed a faint, halfhearted smile at the Tom and gestured with her tail for him to sit, glancing at her paws briefly. Maybe this would go well. Leopardpaw was one of those cats who always thought of the 'maybe's'. Mostly because of her frightful, paranoid nature, really. Now as she glanced up at the other apprentice, she realized he looked bigger than her. Then again, every cat looked bigger than the small, petite apprentice. Thats what she was teased for after all. Leopardpaw sighed silently, shifting her paws faintly. Maybe he'd be nice, though.

Maybe he'd be her first friend.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old May 10th, 2017, 12:35 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Leopardpaw looked startled, watching another cat pad up to her. As Smokepaw neared, the Caracal apprentice's ears went back, expecting him to be just another bully. She shifted uncomfortably as he stated his name, and her words were just a mere whisper as she replied. "I..Im...Im Leopard..Leopardpaw.." She swallowed, closing her eyes and expecting him to laugh. When he spoke next, surprise made her eyes flicker open, gazing up at the Tom in faint confusion.

So I thought I would come over and keep you company...

He wanted to keep her company? Her, of all cats? Did he know she was probably the most hated cat in ShadowClan? Then again, he sounded as if he wasnt sure. Swallowing again, she could only nod, shying away faintly. Mixed emotions flickered through her eyes. Confusion, fear, unease, uncertainty. He's gonna start teasing as soon as he sits down,

Nobody ever stayed nice to Leopardpaw.

But he also seemed nervous, like she was. Maybe this would be different, but she wouldnt get her hopes up. Instead, she managed a faint, halfhearted smile at the Tom and gestured with her tail for him to sit, glancing at her paws briefly. Maybe this would go well. Leopardpaw was one of those cats who always thought of the 'maybe's'. Mostly because of her frightful, paranoid nature, really. Now as she glanced up at the other apprentice, she realized he looked bigger than her. Then again, every cat looked bigger than the small, petite apprentice. Thats what she was teased for after all. Leopardpaw sighed silently, shifting her paws faintly. Maybe he'd be nice, though.

Maybe he'd be her first friend.
Taking a deep breath, and doing something that looked like he was mustering up all his courage, Smokepaw gingerly sat down near the caracal apprentice. What must she think of him? He was always awkward. And weird. Nobody wanted to stay friends with Smokepaw for very long... that was why Crimsonmoon had gone with Timberstar instead, who would ever love him? Nobody. That was why all he had were friends. Love was overrated, anyways... at least he tried to tell himself that. His family had always been unlucky in this area, too. Perhaps it was a curse. "S-so, uh... you said your name was, umm... was Leopardpaw? That's... that's a nice name, heh..." His voice trailed off and he realized how strange he must sound. That's a nice name? Seriously? That was all he could say?

Not something about her appearance?

A comment about how nice she looked would have been better. But, he didn't know how sensitive she was. "Are you an, um... older apprentice, Leopard... Leopardpaw?" He was still having a little trouble getting the name out. Funny, she didn't look like a leopard-- but then again, he didn't know her past. And he wasn't going to inquire into it. Some cats were a lot more sensitive about their pasts then Smokepaw was. Because he tended to wear his sharper pain more proudly... to be honest. Proud might not be the word for it, but that was what it felt like to Smokepaw. He would be a warrior within a few days. He hoped. Soon he would no longer be an apprentice. Soon he would be old enough to train his own apprentice. Had Leopardpaw still been a kit, he might have thought about training her.

She was quiet.

And nice, both things that Smokepaw appreciated in other cats. He didn't meet that many quiet and nice cats nowadays. It seemed most were louder and ruder. Not to mention with the recent resignation of Kestrelberry, and Daypaw becoming the Medicine Cat... Smokepaw felt a little more on edge. He was more nervous because of the removal of Moondancer's rank as well. Was Halestar just going to keep removing deputies? Was she really that determined, that set on finding the perfect one? And if she appointed them deputy... wasn't she supposed to keep them? Smokepaw could only hope that he wouldn't be next. He didn't want to face Halestar's either anger or calmness as she told him that he would no longer be deputy. Was that what had happened to Moondancer? And if so... how had she felt?

Smokepaw could only guess at that.

Closed Thread