Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:05 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:01 PM
removed purrks?
by forest
Last post by panchiko
Today 05:58 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 05:53 PM

Old September 4th, 2017, 11:37 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Breadsticks~ View Post
"I could eat, but I'm too comfortable to get up." He purred, giving another yawn. "You're warm and walking to the food won't keep me warm." Splashfeather wrapped himself around her, trying to prove a point.
She laughed but thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of his fur. She snuggled in close and yawned. "Mmmkay.. You win."
Old September 4th, 2017, 11:48 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzardfang View Post

Talonfang walked past ShadowClan cats, nodding her head to a few shecats, and smiling at a group of kits. She managed to get over to her mate, Sproutwhisker. The shecat looked at all of the ShadowClan cats in her camp. I feel bad for the cats who lost loved ones, she thought to herself. "Hey Sproutwhisker," she greeted the tom.
The black-furred male stretched out his front paws, watching a kittens wrestling one another from afar with a soft smile on his maw until a familiar voice made his ears twitch and he turned his head to be greeted by his beautiful mate - Talonfang. Sproutwhisker purred at the sight of her. “Hello, my dear.” The warrior remarked with a swish of his tail, “Care to join me?” He offered, eyeing the spot in the dirt beside him to his mate. It had been awhile since they had some time alone to talk and bond as mates, he was more than happy to see her now.
Old September 4th, 2017, 11:53 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
She laughed but thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of his fur. She snuggled in close and yawned. "Mmmkay.. You win."
Splashfeather smiled at her, "I'm surprised, I never usually win." The tom said, his eyes shining with amusement. He couldn't explain the way she made him feel, she just made him better. He cared about her so much and he couldn't explain it but he always wished he could. Moments like these were the ones he never wanted to end.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old September 5th, 2017, 01:12 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Breadsticks~ View Post
Splashfeather smiled at her, "I'm surprised, I never usually win." The tom said, his eyes shining with amusement. He couldn't explain the way she made him feel, she just made him better. He cared about her so much and he couldn't explain it but he always wished he could. Moments like these were the ones he never wanted to end.
"You win this time cause I'm comfy." She giggled, yawning and stretching before curling up. She loved Splashfeather, and she didn't care what she was to him so long as she could be close.
Old September 5th, 2017, 05:35 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The black-furred male stretched out his front paws, watching a kittens wrestling one another from afar with a soft smile on his maw until a familiar voice made his ears twitch and he turned his head to be greeted by his beautiful mate - Talonfang. Sproutwhisker purred at the sight of her. “Hello, my dear.” The warrior remarked with a swish of his tail, “Care to join me?” He offered, eyeing the spot in the dirt beside him to his mate. It had been awhile since they had some time alone to talk and bond as mates, he was more than happy to see her now.
Talonfang smiled while padding over and plopped next to Sproutwhisker. Her light fur brushed his as she lay her head down. Her eyes felt droopy but she forced herself awake. She groomed his ears and nuzzled him.
Old September 5th, 2017, 06:13 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Lilypaw smiled, still touched that Honeypaw didn't think any different of her for her size. "Yeah, I'm excited for it!" Even if it means I'll be called the 'kit warrior' by every other cat I fight... Lily shook her head, getting these thoughts out of her mind. "It kinda makes you wonder though, like what will I do after I become a warrior? I can't exactly see myself getting a mate... or being stuck in the nursery." Really, the apprentice was happiest when she was out in the territory. Having a mate- well, he'd probably be just as protective of her, if not more, than her parents had been. And the spotted molly didn't want anyone holding her back.
She paused," a warrior who patrols daily and hunts daily? Maybe a mentor to an apprentice?" She suggested.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 5th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
She paused," a warrior who patrols daily and hunts daily? Maybe a mentor to an apprentice?" She suggested.
Lilypaw tilted her head, thinking the two options over for a moment before answering the honey-colored apprentice. "I'd like to be a mentor one day, it seems like a lot of work... but a lot of fun as well. I know I'm pretty close to my mentor; I'd like to have an apprentice with a bond like that between us." She turned her blue eyes back onto Honeypaw. "Until then, I guess it'll be patrolling and hunting for me. Since they won't make me a mentor right after I become a warrior!" The spotted feline fell quiet again, lost in thoughts momentarily. "Hey, by the time I do become a mentor, you'll probably be close to getting an apprentice as well! We could train them together- wouldn't that be fun?" She questioned excitedly, a smile placed on her maw.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old September 5th, 2017, 12:20 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Tumblekit turned her crystalline gaze on her brother, mewing under her breath at him, "No, I've got this!" Her eyes returned to the warrior in front of her with a hardened glint. "We were just minding our own business. We have every right to be out here." Tumblekit meowed firmly, challenging the ginger tom to doubt her. The warrior's size didn't faze the feline, nor did his gender. Sure, she'd never met an adult tom before, having never met her father before, but the fact that he was so much larger and probably had more muscle in his paw than she had in her whole body didn't matter to Tumblekit. She wasn't going to let anyone push her or Coastkit around, no matter their size.

"Our mom knows where we are." The lie dripped off her tongue as smoothly as honey. The last thing she needed was this tom trying to find Coral or trying to make them go back to the nursery. The she-kit moved closer to Coastkit, hoping that it would be harder for the warrior to step on them or try to force them back to the nursery. The small feline was pretty confident that she could take him, though. Especially is Coastkit helped. Sure, they were much much smaller but they were faster and it would be a two on one. Still, she had a slight doubt that it would work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Coastkit stared wide-eyed at his sister as she quickly tried to scold the warrior that had almost stepped on them. It any other situation, Coastkit would have probably laughed at how much she sounded like their mother in that moment, but that wasn't priority for him at this time. "It's okay, Tumblekit!" He squeaked, turning his wide blue gaze to the ginger tom. His gaze only seemed to get even wider at the sheer size of the warrior compared to the two of them. Coastkit was even bigger than Tumblekit because he was a tomkit, but Chestnutsplash still quadrupled him in size, if not more.

He looked at his sister desperately when the warrior began to question their appearance in camp without their mother, with the two of them being so young. Coastkit definitely wasn't smart or sneaky enough to come up with an elaborate lie that would make sense; so he quickly stayed silent and let Tumblekit do the speaking. That, and Coastkit was too terribly frieghtened to speak properly at the moment, all he could do was stared wide-eyed between the warrior and his sister. This was probably the closest he'd ever been to a full grown tom cat, having not met his own father before their mother brought him and Tumble to RiverClan. He'd seen other fathers in the nursery before, but he had never spoken with them before.
Chestnutsplash was clearly not impressed. He eyed the two young kits, scoffing. Brother and sister? He guessed. Kits their age needed to be in the nursery. Shame on their mother for not watching them. The tom eyed them for a good amount of time, seemingly looking as if he was thinking of some punishments for them for breaking the code or whatever. But, he drew his head back, and flicked his tail at the she kit's words. He could tell she stood up more for them both then her brother. Chestnutsplash was pretty amused, and he stepped back for a moment to get a good standing point. "Temper, temper, niña." His voice was gruff, a clear Spanish accent showing through. "There is too many cats for the two of you to be out here. Do you see any other niños around here?" He didn't have time to glance around. With the clan full of Shadowclan and Riverclan twisted together, it was pretty hard to tell of any other kits their age was from here.

At her words, Chestnutsplash glared curiously at her. She said their mother was around, and that she knew where they were. Chestnutsplash had been tricked before, and he was pretty gullible at times, but the way it rolled off her tongue - so swiftly, so confidently, made him think...yes, she was being truthful. Their mothers knew where they were. Yet, why would a Riverclan Queen want her kits to be in the middle of this chaos? All kits do is bring trouble. "Is that so?" He asked, giving his jaws a lick. He had ran all this way, hoping to catch a swim. Maybe even fish a bit. He was still looking around for his brother, wondering if Hazelnutsplash wanted to join in on the fun. Too nosy kits had ruined his plans. "Then, where is she? Is she nearby?" He asked, maintains a calm leveled tone as he talked to this she kit. It was just very dangerous for a mother to leave her kits out in the open alone. Especially with crowded space. Not only was he dampening their day of mischief, but he was dampening his own since he took the time off his schedule to handle these troublemaking kits!
Old September 5th, 2017, 06:54 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Juniperpaw noticed another feline nearby, a she-cat she'd seen around camp, walking about with a distant look in her eyes. Unfortunately, she could not put a name to the face, leaving the black-pelted apprentice nameless in Juniperpaw's mind. She yearned to change this, to give the she-cat a name. Perhaps this is why she took a risk in approaching her, in approaching another clanmate who might just label Juniperpaw as Cricketpaw's replacement. But she'd watched the other apprentice study the fresh-kill pile, only to shrink back. Obviously, the feline was hungry, but why didn't she help herself to a meal? Juniperpaw looked down at her half-eaten mouse for a few seconds before lowering her head and scooping the rodent off the ground.

She padded over to the apprentice, glancing over her shoulder as she walked to survey the clearing once more. Juniperpaw slowed her pace as she got even nearer to the other she-cat, a loud purr rumbling in her throat as a gentle greeting. She was sure to approach from in front of the feline as to avoid startling her, lowering her head to let the mouse roll from her jaws. Juniperpaw spoke as the rodent plopped before the black apprentice, ``Hi! I'm Juniperpaw. I've seen you around camp, actually, but I never got your name?`` She tilted her head slightly to the side in a curious manner. A bubble of positivity seemed to surround Juniperpaw, who could be described as a bundle of joy.

@Clover I think only Cloversplash could help a little - not much, unfortunately )=
Runningpaw let out a gentle sigh, ears twitching as she surveyed the clearing with barely a glance, she wasn't really all that focused on anything. Her blue-green orbs trailed off to look in the distance, far beyond the camp, to the river, then turned her gaze back to the clearing, her expression turned calm, but still in a blank, depressed-like state of mind. She shifted her position softly and with barely enough effort, tail swishing at the sandy ground as she did so, before getting comfortable, or as comfortable as she could get. She had not many reasons not to get any food from the freshkill pile really.

Depression, grief, those were the things that she could probably think of, if she was in the right state of mind. Or, perhaps, guilt is another thing that is the right reason to it. Her mother wasn't here to share a meal with her. Her siblings not here to eat on the planet, to tackle and tussle with her, or play fight with her in the sand. Guilt. Guilt for living. For breathing, eating, drinking. She wanted her littermates here, her mother here to be with her, to say how proud she is of her. But, she couldn't see them again, because they were dead. Dead, not existing on him. Except in StarClan. Or, the other possibility, missing. She hoped the latter. Probably pleaded it too in her mind, that somewhere, and somehow, her mother was alive. Breathing, her siblings with her mother, trying to find her.

She lifted her head when she heard the greeting, a puzzled expression on her face, as she looked down at the mouse, she tilted her head, and looked up at Juniperpaw again. "Oh.. Hi." She answered rather softly. "Runningpaw." She slightly mumbled, ears flicking. Why this cat had decided to chat with her, she didn't exactly know. But, socialization was fine, and Runningpaw didn't particularly mind it all that much.
Old September 5th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
"You win this time cause I'm comfy." She giggled, yawning and stretching before curling up. She loved Splashfeather, and she didn't care what she was to him so long as she could be close.
The warrior rested his head on her shoulder and murmured contently, "I love you Mudtail." He gave a small sigh and pressed against the molly, his eyes shining as he licked her shoulder fondly. Splashfeather had to admit that he did love her, and he really hoped she felt the same about him.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS